report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2008, 07:46 PM
Banned

Time for real change from the A.I.P.

Seems like the American Independent Party and AXJ of the USA are reaching a few agreements to make sure the American People realize Mr. Obama is NOT a Natural Born Citizen of the United States. Perhaps the AIP should get the votes from the Electoral College?

by AXJ USA

November 15, 2008 AXJ-CALIFORNIA SUGGESTS OBAMA RESIGN NOW BEFORE HE GETS INTO MORE TROUBLE

November 18, 2008 12:51 PM EST
views: 18 | rating: 7.8/10 (4 votes) | comments: 11
Invite your friends who aren't Gather members to view this post.

AXJ-CALIFORNIA: Former Obama opponent now suing to prove President-elect's citizenship

http://axj.puntoforo.com/viewtopic.php?p=2436#2436

By Rich Rogers rrogers@nbcaugusta.com and NBC Augusta Staff
Story Published: Nov 18, 2008 at 9:52 AM EST

http://www.nbcaugusta.com/news/elect.../34587804.html

Story Updated: Nov 18, 2008 at 11:41 AM EST

SACRAMENTO, Calif.- A former opponent of Barack Obama's has come back to haunt him over questions regarding Obama's citizenship.

According to a press release from the American Independent Party, former presidential candidate Alan Keyes and other members of the party have filed suit in California Superior Court in Sacramento to stop the state from giving its electoral votes to President-elect Barack Obama until documentary evidence is provided to prove Obama is indeed a natural born citizen of the United States.

Some conservatives have questioned Obama's citizenship in recent months. Obama says he was born in Hawaii in 1961.

Keyes also ran against Obama as a Republican for the U.S. Senate seat in Illinois in 2004. Obama won that election to serve his first and only term in the U.S. Senate.

Tags: axj, obama To Groups: ! 44 by 4400 Group !, AXJ, ! Post Office @ Gather Town !

American Independent Party
Chairman: Markham Robinson
Address: 476 Deodara St., Vacaville CA 95688
Email: mark@masterplanner.com
Chairmanís Phones:
Party HQ 707-359-4884
Home: 707-448-7062
Office: 707-451-8985
Cell: 707-761-3007
Fax: 707-222-6040
http://www.aipca.org/

Old 11-18-2008, 07:52 PM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Re: Time for real change from the A.I.P.

How many fucking threads are you going to start about the same fucking topic!

Stop the spamming!!!
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 11-18-2008, 07:56 PM
Banned

The American Independent Party is a totally different topic...seems you don't like the fact they have joined forces with AXJ and will be publishing the facts about OBAMA do you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
How many fucking threads are you going to start about the same fucking topic!

Stop the spamming!!!

Old 11-18-2008, 08:59 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXJ View Post
The American Independent Party is a totally different topic...seems you don't like the fact they have joined forces with AXJ and will be publishing the facts about OBAMA do you?
No asshole....what people don't like is your obsession with Obama and your bullshit theories!!! Not to mention that you keep spamming the forum and threads with the same shit over and over again and that you are nothing but a whacked out nutball, living in Spain, who is not even a US citizen, and you are a huge internet Troll who has yet to make one intelligent statement on here and all you do is cut and paste the same crap ad naseum from other nutball sites day and night and start ten million worthless, useless driveling threads!!!!! Not to mention al the bullshit videos from You Tube that you keep posting! Man, you are beyond pathetic!!!

THAT is what everyone is sick of jackass! When are you going to get the message already???? You have already been banned twice now by Scam, let's hope number three is comming real soon! You are nothing but a cluless idiot!

Last edited by put it out there baby : 11-18-2008 at 09:04 PM.

Old 11-18-2008, 09:41 PM
Banned

At least I don't cuss and treat everyone with respect...perhaps you don't deserve it because you don't know what having a rational discussion is all about...learn something about life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by put it out there baby View Post
No asshole....what people don't like is your obsession with Obama and your bullshit theories!!! Not to mention that you keep spamming the forum and threads with the same shit over and over again and that you are nothing but a whacked out nutball, living in Spain, who is not even a US citizen, and you are a huge internet Troll who has yet to make one intelligent statement on here and all you do is cut and paste the same crap ad naseum from other nutball sites day and night and start ten million worthless, useless driveling threads!!!!! Not to mention al the bullshit videos from You Tube that you keep posting! Man, you are beyond pathetic!!!

THAT is what everyone is sick of jackass! When are you going to get the message already???? You have already been banned twice now by Scam, let's hope number three is comming real soon! You are nothing but a cluless idiot!

Old 11-18-2008, 10:13 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXJ View Post
At least I don't cuss and treat everyone with respect...perhaps you don't deserve it because you don't know what having a rational discussion is all about...learn something about life...
You have not posted one rational thought since you came to Scam. And no you do not treat people with any respect! You hijack threads constantly with your own little mentally disturbed agendas and your cut and paste crap that you find on the internet and your Your lame ass Tube videos that nobody gives a shit about. You start a million threads saying the same old tired bullshit over and over again! You are an obsessed nutwad! Dozens of posters have told you to stop, yet you persist in ignoring that and keep pestering the hell out of everybody and making a complete fool of yourself. You have repsected no one's wishes on here. You are an internet Troll and nothing else. How many posters have to tell you how many times that you are not welcome? Show some respect and go get a life somewhere! You are such a demented little weasel that you don't even notice that nobody responds to your bullshit anymore, several posters have said they have put you on ignore and many posters just tell you off and make fun of you. How damn delusional are you?? And speaking of life....you don't have one obviously!!! ROTFL

Last edited by put it out there baby : 11-18-2008 at 10:36 PM.