report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Government Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2008, 10:03 AM
Silver Member

Texas School Book Depository Building TSBD

I have no particular qualms about the fatal shot - or any or all of them - having come from the 6th floor southeast window. If it could be shown with 100% certainty that this is indeed the case, that does nothing toward proving whose finger was on the trigger.

The proof that Oswald was not there is the fact that none of the four men upstairs who were on the fifth and/or sixth floors said that they had seen him there, which they absolutely must have if he was there. Bonnie Ray Williams was on the sixth floor to within three minutes of the shooting, in a position where he would have seen - and probably did see - whoever was in the "sniper's nest" area. Jack Dougherty was standing "ten feet west of the west elevator" - that is, directly in the path of the fleeing assassin (which scenario was only necessary if Oswald was the shooter having to hurry downstairs to meet Baker & Truly in the second floor lunchroom within 90 seconds) - and was not run over by Oswald as he had to have been.

Hank Norman and Junior Jarman did not go upstairs until after they had heard - either directly from a police radio, or through the word spreading through the crowd - that the Presidential parade was on Main Street. The earliest that could have been was 12:22, or possibly as late as 12:26. They then walked around the TSBD via Houston Street and rode the freight elevator to the fifth floor. Bonnie Ray joined them after they had arrived at the windows, and immediately after he had left the sixth floor.

Both elevators were on the fifth floor, according to the testimony of Roy Truly, who had looked up the shaft and seen the bottoms of both elevators at the same level after entering the building behind Officer Baker, and before the two of them began their ascent by stair. The east-side passenger elevator could only be operated by someone inside the elevator car; the freight elevator, while able to be called from another floor, would not operate if the gate was open. Truly was unable to call either elevator to the first floor, thus indicating that the freight elevator gate was open. When Baker & Truly reached the fifth floor, the freight elevator was gone.

Jack Dougherty himself testified to his location at the time he heard "a backfire," and that he was "getting stock" on both the fifth and sixth floors. Since the only other persons known to be upstairs - the "three blind mice" at the front windows - were away from the elevators. While any could have left the gate open (despite Jarman's testimony that he'd closed it upon exiting), Jack's proximity to the west-side freight elevator - "ten feet west of the west elevator" - his "getting stock," and his admission that he'd ridden the freight elevator downstairs after hearing the "backfire," does more than simply suggest that it was Jack who'd had the elevator gate open.

When Roy Truly saw the elevators upstairs, he not only yelled up for it, but also rang a bell that was used to alert anyone using the elevator that someone else needed it and to make sure the gate was closed. Standing directly beside it, Jack did not react to the bell or Truly's yelling. Whether this was a pre-arranged signal or not, it certainly served to alert anyone upstairs that someone else wanted to use the elevator.

Since Bonnie Ray could've seen Oswald but apparently didn't (he'd have had no fear of retribution from Oswald after the weekend was over, so if he'd seen him he could have said so), and had been upstairs past the time that the parade had been scheduled to go by - meaning that anyone who'd intended to shoot the President would have had to have been in position before the scheduled 12:25 arrival - and Jack did not get run over (or hear or see anything) while standing directly in Oswald's presumed path from the time he'd heard the "backfire" until he'd taken the elevator downstairs after Truly had started upstairs, demonstrates conclusively that Oswald was not upstairs; someone else therefore must have been.

Whoever was upstairs doing the shooting was not constrained by the time needed to meet Officer Baker on the second floor, and thus had nearly all of the time that it took Baker to run inside, wait for the elevator briefly, start upstairs, encounter Oswald, and run up the remaining flights of stairs, stopping to look beyond each landing, before it was necessary to go down ... or possibly up to wait at the sixth floor while Baker & Truly boarded the east elevator (which Truly did not even remark to Baker about its being missing when they got there) and rode it up to the seventh floor, clearing the way for the freight elevator to go down without the chance of encountering Baker on the way.

... And that, my friends, is how it's quite possible that the fatal shot came from the 6th floor southeast window without having been fired by Lee Oswald.

It likewise explains the "elderly Negro" (Bonnie Ray with white stuff in his hair) seen by someone on the street, and it's my bet that it was Jack Dougherty both standing at "parade rest" (his WWII service before his release on medical grounds was guarding aircraft on the ground, i.e., sentry duty) and babysitting Bonnie Ray and the boys on the fifth floor to make sure they didn't go downstairs before the shooting was done, as well as how the shooter(s) got out of the building. Luke Mooney saw them on his way upstairs but apparently never realized it.

Old 11-15-2008, 10:05 AM
Banned

Re: Texas School Book Depository Building TSBD

TIME WE THE PEOPLE REOPENED THIS CASE AND PUT THE RESPONSIBLE ONES ON TRIAL...LET ME EMAIL AXJ ABOUT IT...THIS PIC IS WHAT THEY JUST SENT ME...SAYS IT ALL...

Same clothes huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by theme View Post
I have no particular qualms about the fatal shot - or any or all of them - having come from the 6th floor southeast window. If it could be shown with 100% certainty that this is indeed the case, that does nothing toward proving whose finger was on the trigger.

The proof that Oswald was not there is the fact that none of the four men upstairs who were on the fifth and/or sixth floors said that they had seen him there, which they absolutely must have if he was there. Bonnie Ray Williams was on the sixth floor to within three minutes of the shooting, in a position where he would have seen - and probably did see - whoever was in the "sniper's nest" area. Jack Dougherty was standing "ten feet west of the west elevator" - that is, directly in the path of the fleeing assassin (which scenario was only necessary if Oswald was the shooter having to hurry downstairs to meet Baker & Truly in the second floor lunchroom within 90 seconds) - and was not run over by Oswald as he had to have been.

Hank Norman and Junior Jarman did not go upstairs until after they had heard - either directly from a police radio, or through the word spreading through the crowd - that the Presidential parade was on Main Street. The earliest that could have been was 12:22, or possibly as late as 12:26. They then walked around the TSBD via Houston Street and rode the freight elevator to the fifth floor. Bonnie Ray joined them after they had arrived at the windows, and immediately after he had left the sixth floor.

Both elevators were on the fifth floor, according to the testimony of Roy Truly, who had looked up the shaft and seen the bottoms of both elevators at the same level after entering the building behind Officer Baker, and before the two of them began their ascent by stair. The east-side passenger elevator could only be operated by someone inside the elevator car; the freight elevator, while able to be called from another floor, would not operate if the gate was open. Truly was unable to call either elevator to the first floor, thus indicating that the freight elevator gate was open. When Baker & Truly reached the fifth floor, the freight elevator was gone.

Jack Dougherty himself testified to his location at the time he heard "a backfire," and that he was "getting stock" on both the fifth and sixth floors. Since the only other persons known to be upstairs - the "three blind mice" at the front windows - were away from the elevators. While any could have left the gate open (despite Jarman's testimony that he'd closed it upon exiting), Jack's proximity to the west-side freight elevator - "ten feet west of the west elevator" - his "getting stock," and his admission that he'd ridden the freight elevator downstairs after hearing the "backfire," does more than simply suggest that it was Jack who'd had the elevator gate open.

When Roy Truly saw the elevators upstairs, he not only yelled up for it, but also rang a bell that was used to alert anyone using the elevator that someone else needed it and to make sure the gate was closed. Standing directly beside it, Jack did not react to the bell or Truly's yelling. Whether this was a pre-arranged signal or not, it certainly served to alert anyone upstairs that someone else wanted to use the elevator.

Since Bonnie Ray could've seen Oswald but apparently didn't (he'd have had no fear of retribution from Oswald after the weekend was over, so if he'd seen him he could have said so), and had been upstairs past the time that the parade had been scheduled to go by - meaning that anyone who'd intended to shoot the President would have had to have been in position before the scheduled 12:25 arrival - and Jack did not get run over (or hear or see anything) while standing directly in Oswald's presumed path from the time he'd heard the "backfire" until he'd taken the elevator downstairs after Truly had started upstairs, demonstrates conclusively that Oswald was not upstairs; someone else therefore must have been.

Whoever was upstairs doing the shooting was not constrained by the time needed to meet Officer Baker on the second floor, and thus had nearly all of the time that it took Baker to run inside, wait for the elevator briefly, start upstairs, encounter Oswald, and run up the remaining flights of stairs, stopping to look beyond each landing, before it was necessary to go down ... or possibly up to wait at the sixth floor while Baker & Truly boarded the east elevator (which Truly did not even remark to Baker about its being missing when they got there) and rode it up to the seventh floor, clearing the way for the freight elevator to go down without the chance of encountering Baker on the way.

... And that, my friends, is how it's quite possible that the fatal shot came from the 6th floor southeast window without having been fired by Lee Oswald.

It likewise explains the "elderly Negro" (Bonnie Ray with white stuff in his hair) seen by someone on the street, and it's my bet that it was Jack Dougherty both standing at "parade rest" (his WWII service before his release on medical grounds was guarding aircraft on the ground, i.e., sentry duty) and babysitting Bonnie Ray and the boys on the fifth floor to make sure they didn't go downstairs before the shooting was done, as well as how the shooter(s) got out of the building. Luke Mooney saw them on his way upstairs but apparently never realized it.

Last edited by AXJ : 11-15-2008 at 10:17 AM.

Old 11-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Silver Member

The time from Lee Oswald’s Departure from the TSBD (12:33:30) to his arrest at the Texas Theatre (1:51) is 77˝ minutes A period in which everybody’s behaviour was inexplicable to reason and baffling to experience.

I have great respect for Dale Myers’ "With Malice ". A good 75% of the facts for my 2005 DPUK Canterbury Seminar Presentation (“Did Tippit Stop Anybody?”) came from Mr Myers' research.

His book is an absolute 'must' for anybody who wants to understand the Tippit slaying. “With Malice” is an immensely impressive effort: well put together, clearly and concisely written, with excellent maps, and digitally enhanced photographs.. If this book doesn’t convince you of Oswald’s guilt, then nothing by any other author would do so. However, for all that it is a far from being an unblemished book.. Michael Grifffith has provided a very detailed critique (“Did Oswald Shoot Tippit?”: http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/the_critics/g...ith_Malice.html and I have myself many criticisms additional to those of Mr Griffith.

But the book's failures --- well, nearly all of them --- fall under one heading: "With Malice" is dominated by a mind set so fixed on Oswald's guilt that evidence becomes emptied of its immanent value and coherence, and instead is judged transcendentally --- solely by whether it fits into the jigsaw of Oswald's guilt.

That the jigsaw of Oswald’s guilt has many well-placed pieces is unarguable --- the jacket evidence and the ballistic results, for example, are impressive --- but, for all that, there is still plenty of room for doubt, and nothing (including the jacket and ballistic coverage) is ironclad.

For example, I even very much doubt whether in fact Tippit did stop anybody, let alone confront Oswald. The certainty that Mr Myers searches for doesn't exist. Oswald may have killed Tippit --- but equally he may not have.

One thing I do feel, and that is that the official version (despite its excellent mediation by Mr Myers) is totally unconvincing, especially Oswald’s behaviour after leaving the Depository.

Mr. Myers is a wonderful singer, but it’s a poor sheet he sings from. I simply can't get any of the Dallas Police version into my head, nor can I reverse the attempt, and get my head into what the Dallas Police say happened. But of course the deficiency could be with me. If so, then I hope (and expect) that others will point it out.

There are 16 issues connected with Oswald’s movements and behaviour after the Assassination --- not to mention his gunning down of Tippit --- that completely blitz my mind.. If Mr Myers, or any mainstream student of the Assassination, can answer some of these questions --- no man could answer the lot --- I would consider revising my position.

As things are, my feeling is that from when Oswald leaves the Depository( 12:30:30) until he is arrested(1:51), we are dealing with 77˝ minutes of madness in which neither Oswald’s behaviour nor that of the Dallas police is penetrable to reason or experience.

Well, anyway, here are the questions:- [Note ‘M’ as a reference refers to Dale Myers’ book]

If Oswald was entirely the lone assassin, if within the darkest recesses of his mind there cannot be heard even the whisper of a conspirator’s voice, then why did he leave the Texas School Book Depository (TSBD)?

Contrary to what Gerald Posner says the TSBD was not the scene of the crime; it was the 6th floor (and only the 6th floor) that was the scene of the Assassination.. Once Oswald had descended the stairs unobserved, and got to the 2nd floor coke machine, he was free. (Remember there were no witnesses to put him on the 6th floor at the time of the Assassination, let alone with a rifle.)

[I am putting on one side for the moment (see my later comments) such self-incriminating follies as alleged palm prints and the traceability of a mail-order (?!) rifle.]

It would surely have been in Oswald's interests to stay on in the building and to make a point of convincingly talking to as many people as possible. His hope would be that within a few weeks there would be a lot of people who would incorrectly believe that when Kennedy was shot, Lee Oswald was actually with them.

However by racing from the building, more or less immediately after the shots have rung out, Oswald was doing two dangerous things: he was, for a start, drawing attention to himself in a way, which however tenuously, could link him ---it would all be very hypothetical, of course --- to the assassination: certainly the police would be obliged to seek him immediately his absence was noted.

Secondly, by absenting himself without permission (and without telling anybody) --- and thereby displaying a most disdainful attitude towards his employers --- Oswald was possibly putting his job in jeopardy; almost certainly any promotion.

So why did he rush out of the TSBD? The official version --- what we asked to believe --- is that Oswald wanted to go to the movies! Well, according to Captain Will Fritz and Special Agent James B Bookhout that’s what Oswald told them (4H,211; WR 601, 613,619) and they accepted it. And --- at a wide stretch of a very wild imagination --- it could have been true. Oswald was something of a film fan (7H,318)!

So that answers our first question --- or does it? Somehow, I don’t think so.

(2) But Oswald, keen as he is to get to the local cinema, goes first to his rooming-house to pick up his pistol (and whilst about it he changes his shirt, and trousers), and then --- understandably, because he doesn't want to miss the main film --- he rushes out of the house. He has every reason to be in a hurry. The film he longs to see, “War is Hell”, will be screened in 17 minutes, and Oswald is faced with a 25 minute walk to get there (combine M, 363,514,617).

Question: why does Oswald need a pistol to go the cinema? The answer, in effect, that he gives Will Fritz (M 601; WR) is that, like most young men, he likes carrying a gun with him --- for no other reason! Incredibly --- we have Will Fritz's word for it ---Oswald gave no further answer. Acceptable?

(3) But --- in a nano second --- Oswald, on immediately rushing out of the house, changes his mind (possibly because he realizes he’ll miss the main feature). Suddenly he doesn't want to go the cinema. We know this sudden change of mind happens (that is, if we believe the official version of events) because Earlene Roberts, Oswald's acting landlady, sees him standing at a bus stop, to the right (north) of the house, which will take him in an opposite direction to the cinema.(7H, 439;Report Map 158, M360).

Why did Oswald in a split second change his mind?

(4) We next hear of Oswald --- official version --- when he is on Tenth Street, walking in an easterly direction. Tenth Street, like the movie house, is to the south of Oswald’s rooming house, but it lies eastwards, whereas the movie house is westwards. But this is amazing. At 1:03 Oswald is at a bus stop taking him away from Tenth Street So how then did Oswald get to Tenth Street --- and so quickly too, within 11 minutes (or 3 minutes, if we accept Mrs. Markham’s time keeping) --- if initially he got a bus in the wrong direction?

One suggestion has been that Oswald was not waiting for a bus, but waiting to cross the road. This solves the problem of bussing in the wrong direction, but raises another question. Crossing the road would be right for walking to the cinema, as the map shows, but if Oswald was planning to go the Texas Theatre, he firstly, would have turned left (not right) on leaving his rooming house, and then, secondly, have crossed the road. Turning right on leaving Mrs Roberts’ wouldn’t make sense.

A further point: if we put the movie house out of our mind (Oswald has decided to go later), and fix on East Tenth Street, then crossing the road wouldn’t make sense either, since that would imply that Oswald was going to West Tenth Street. We can conclude then that if it was Oswald’s intention to move eastwards on East Tenth Street, then he would never have crossed the road, and he would never have turned right on leaving his rooming house. [This is an awkward fact for certain Mafia conspiracists, for example, Jim Gatewood (in "Captain Will Fritz and the Dallas Mafia" (2004)). They argue that Oswald was going eastwards on East Street to meet Jack Ruby at his apartment. Oswald’s getaway was to be organized from there; Ruby’s apartment being 3 blocks east of where Tippit was killed. However although this intriguing hypothesis fully explains why Oswald was on East Tenth Street, it doesn't explain how he got there so quickly (within 3/11 minutes) if his original movement was to bus northwards.].

So again, how did Oswald get to East Tenth Street --- and why? No answer has yet been given.

One answer could be that having missed the 1:20 screening, he put off his visit until the second screening, and was going for a stroll to kill time, and ---unexpectedly --- Tippit!

(5) Oswald encounters Tippit on 10th street. But what's Tippit doing on Tenth Street.? Tippit's area was District # 78.. Tenth Street is District #91, so why was Tippit out of his area?

Myers' answer (P 43, 44, 45) was that Tippit's Dispatcher sent him there because, following the Assassination, all the patrol cars had been sent to Dealey Plaza, except two:#87 (Patrolman R.C.Nelson), and #78 (Patrolman J.D.Tippit). Because Central Oak Cliff had become emptied of patrol cars (all of them supposedly having gone to Dealey Plaza), Nelson and Tippit were asked to stay behind and patrol this central area. Thus on this view, Tippit was in #91 because it was one of the areas he was (unexpectedly) asked to patrol.

However, there are 4 difficulties:-

(i) Patrolman R.C. Nelson ---- no arguments about this, Myers admits it ---was known to have gone to Dealey Plaza, and not to have covered Central Oak cliff. Did Nelson disobey his instructions, or is it possible that he never received them? And if Nelson never received his instructions, could it be that they were never issued? From this point of view, it is disturbing to know (M, 45) that Nelson was unwilling to discuss the affair with Myers.

(ii) When 3 of Tippit’s supervisors, Calvin Owens (7H, 78), Tippit's sergeant supervisor on the fateful day, James Putnam (7H, 74) a sergeant whose job it was to supervise the radio patrol division, and C.E.Hulse (12H, 99), the senior radio dispatcher on Assassination day, gave their separate testimonies, each of them made it clear that he thought that Tippit must have proceeded to Tenth Street on his own initiative, following a general emergency alert for all cars in downtown Dallas to go to Elm & Houston The problem is that the call did not properly apply to Tippit, because# 78 was not a downtown district.
Reading their individual testimonies it becomes obvious that even 4 to 5 months after Tippit's death (let alone at the time things were happening), none of these supervisors knew of any specific instructions given to Tippit to move into Central Oak Cliff, and that they could --- in effect --- only guess as to why Tippit assigned to #78, was shot in #91.

(iii) About two weeks after the Assassination, and on the very first day that the Commission started its work (5th Dec.’63), the Dallas Police submitted the tapes of all the dispatcher calls associated with both deaths, Kennedy's and Tippit's. This original submission did not contain any instructions to Tippit to proceed to the Central Oak Cliff area.(4H,185/6).

However, 4/5 months after this original submission, on 22 April, '64,, Jesse Curry, as the Chief of Dallas Police, was called to give his testimony to the Commission, and in the course of doing so he brought along a new version of the dispatcher calls, one which included the Tippit instructions (4H, 185/6).

Amazing! 145 days after Tipipt's death, the instructions sending him into Central Oak Cliff (which none of Tippit's supervisory personnel knew existed) suddenly appear!

But where had the dispatcher calls been all that time? Why did it take 4/5 months to discover them? And why did none of Tippit’s hands-on-supervisors know about these instructions, either at the time they were issued, or even 145 days later? Why was each of one of his supervisors --- Owens, Putnam and Hulse --- allowed to appear before the Commission ignorant of the instructions (allegedly) given to Tippit, and because of this ignorance, were reduced to near floundering speculation when questioned on Tippit’s seemingly irregular movements?

(d) Myers tells us that because so many cars had been sent to Dealey Plaza from Oak Cliff that the central area of Oak Cliff was left uncovered in consequence, and that this lack of coverage explains why Tippit, along with Nelson, was sent into the central area.

But this is difficult to understand as it contradicts the original dispatcher instruction --- the one Tippit would have heard over his car radio ---- “Attention all squad cars in the downtown area, code 3 [full speed, red light and siren] to Elm Street & Houston, with caution.….” (7H, 81).

In other words, the Oak Cliff area was not being emptied of cars (the instruction applied only to downtown cars) and there was therefore no reason why Tippit should have been called away from #78. Myers inadvertently confirms this when he says (P 54) that there were other patrol cars within 2 miles of Tenth Street, and on page 115 that “within a few minutes dozens of police cars converged on the area of the Tippit shooting.”

(6) Why did Oswald feel threatened by Tippit's approaching police car? (I am assuming Myers' Directional Change Theory)
Oswald was doing nothing wrong. He was just walking along a sidewalk. Why should he be singled out? Anyway, Oswald was quick witted, highly articulate and assertive. Myers describes him as a "master of self control" (p208) Oswald could certainly have masterfully parried any interrogative swipes from a DP patrolman. So what had he to worry about?

And if Oswald was apprehensive of police cars (frightened of being stopped and searched?), then what was he doing carrying a revolver? And if Oswald was so frightened of police cars, where ever did he get the nerve to shoot President?

Surely shooting the Most Powerful Man in the World and then getting wobbly knees on seeing a police is like a Big Game hunter quailing at the approach of a Pekinese dog?

[But putting aside Myers' erroneous Change of Direction Theory, and returning to reality Oswald in fact would never have seen Tippit's police car until it overtook him and stopped in front of him].

(7) But why would Tippit have noticed Oswald? Oswald was:

(i) 6 years younger than the suspect, and
(ii) about 2 stones lighter, and, according to the original dispatcher tapes,
(iii) 3 inches taller than wanted man (Compare 7H, 81 and 21H, 398 with WR 614)

Moreover all Tippit would have seen of Oswald would have been his rear view.

Myers uses Directional Change Theory to explain Tippit's suspicions of Oswald, but, as I showed in my Presentation to the DPUK Canterbury Seminar in 2005, this theory is incorrect. Myers writes (p 354) of Oswald's noticeable "demeanor and suspicions actions", but, again, as I showed in my Presentation, none of this has any basis in fact.

And anyway, what questions could Tippit possibly ask Oswald? How do you interrogate a man whose only offence is just to walk along a sidewalk?

(8) Within the context of the official view, Oswald could have had no reason for shooting Tippit. We have discussed this earler (see 6). So if Oswald shot Tippit, then Oswald must have "flipped", and shot Tippit in blind panic. But here is a problem: Oswald when he left the killing scene --- as I showed in my Presentation --- didn't flee in a panic --- which is what would be expected considering he killed in a panic --- but in a comparatively slow, 'leisured' way, without the slightest sign of fear.
How can this difference ( between blind panic and iron coolness) be reconciled?

(9) Myers tells us that Oswald felt severely threatened by police cars. He comments (p 363) that Oswald seemed to have taken 20 minutes to move from Tenth Street to the movie house --- normally a ten minute walk.

Myers attributes slowness this to Oswald fleeing from main roads to alleyways and side streets, in order to avoid all the hustle and bustle around him: Oswald, says Myers, is trying to avoid the lawmen who have poured into the area (mostly concentrated on Tenth Street) and the siren-shrieking police cars.

Later. Oswald encountered a stream of police cars on Jefferson Boulevard. Johnny Brewer, a manager of a shoe shop very near the cinema, notices both Oswald and the siren-blasting police cars. He sees that Oswald looks nervous and disheveled, and he associates this with the passing police cars. But why?

A police car with its siren on tells everybody four things: (i) the police car has a destination in view; (ii) it is in an extreme hurry to get there; (iii) the car's driver puts more emphasis on quick arrival than on surprise and (iv), in consequence of these three factors, that neither the driver (nor any one of the other occupants of the car) is interested on what's going on in any of the sidewalks they speed by. And the reason is obvious: at 75 mph, the 60 yards separation between Johnny Brewer’s shoe shop (Hardy’s Shoe Store) and the Texas Theatre (M 141), can be covered in 1.7 seconds. No time for noticing anything!

Oswald was sensible enough to know this. He should in fact have been reassured by the fast moving police cars: if they were passing through an area, they would obviously not be concerned with anything in the area.

So why was the "calculating" Oswald (M 359), the" master of self control" (M 208) so frightened? The story, as it’s told, simply doesn’t make sense.

And, for the same reasons, just to recover the same ground for emphasis, why did both Johnny Brewer and Julia Postal think that police cars speedily passing through Jefferson Boulevard were trailing Oswald in Jefferson Boulevard? (M, 144,158) Again, the story doesn’t make sense.

(10) If Oswald was so frightened of police cars, what was he doing carrying the very revolver with which he had shot Tippit --- the one and only thing that could incriminate him? Oswald’s behaviour is completely senseless.

(11) Oswald, we are told, in the heat of his getaway, discarded his jacket. This would have created a problem for him, especially when it came to concealing his revolver. A revolver tucked into his belted trousers, but under his shirt, would have been conspicuous by its bulge. To avoid this, he would have had to wear his shirt outside his trousers.

But Oswald didn’t wear his shirt outside his trousers. Pictures of him taken on his arrival at City Hall, immediately after his arrest, show his shirt firmly in his trousers --- a tight fitting shirt (judging by photographs) --- and as Oswald was rushed at full speed from the cinema to a police car, it is very difficult to believe that there would have been time (or that anybody would have had the inclination) to tuck in his shirt!. Indeed, the picture Myers has (P 401) of Oswald being pushed into the rear seat of a police car, shows that his shirt, in the struggle, had been nearly wrenched from him.

Moreover, had Oswald been wearing his shirt outside trousers, this would have been a very distinguishing feature. Surely, then, Johnny Brewer, in describing the suspicious man to a member of the cinema staff (M, 144) would not have restricted his description to "wearing a brown shirt", but would have added the most distinguishing feature "outside his trousers".
(12) If Oswald was not wearing his shirt outside his trousers, why didn't Johnny Brewer notice the strange bulge in Oswald's waist band --- and deduce what it was?

Actually, there is a big problem here. Johnny Brewer claimed that, unlike Julia Postal, who knew only of Kennedy's death, that he also knew of Tippit's murder (M 141), that is, he knew that 25 minutes ago, 6 blocks away (M 141), a policeman had been gunned to his death.

Johnny Brewer noticed that Oswald's hair seemed sort of "messed up" (M, 141); that he was “walking a little faster than usual" (M, 142), and looked as if he had been running (M, 141); in addition, Oswald looked “scared”, and “funny” (M, 141).

Brewer also described Oswald's shirt as a brown sports one, and recalled that "his shirt tail was out" (M 141, 142), an observation which implies that the rest of his shirt --- the front, for example, the bit covering the gun --- was tucked in.

But, despite the fact that through the news of the President's death, and then through the news of the murdered Tippit, Brewer had been alerted to Oswald as a suspicious persons, and claimed to have frisked him visually, Brewer never noticed that Oswald was concealing, within a tight-fitting shirt, a handgun. It is scarcely conceivable, given the context of his suspicions, that Brewer never looked.

So the question must obviously be, if Oswald was stupid enough to carry a gun into the movie house, why did neither Johnny Brewer nor Julia Postal notice it? Could it be that Oswald was never carrying one?

(13) About that jacket: if the police were so confident that it really was Oswald's (the one he as wearing when he shot Tippit, and the one he made his get away in ), then why didn't they make him wear it at his line-up? Also the very famous colour custody- photograph of Oswald (M, 394) shows him clad above the waist in only his vest: why wasn’t the photograph taken with Oswald wearing his reddish brown “pepper and salt” shirt (WR 615) --- the one he is alleged to have shot Tippit in --- plus the discarded jacket? People would then know what the allegedly fleeing Oswald looked like --- and whether the jacket actually fitted him.

(14) Police cars going up and down Jefferson Boulevard, but we are never told why. Where were they going? Why the sirens? Were they following 'leads'?

Then suddenly, amongst all this siren screeching of police cars, something happens. At 1:42 (27 minutes after the police time for Tippit's death), Julia Postal phones Dallas Police Headquarters:

"I know you men are very busy, but I have a man in the theatre that is running from you for some reason...... (M, 158)" She answers a few standard questions, and gives a description of the man.

5 minutes later, most of the police in Oak Cliff --- one witness counted 20 to 30 "frenzied" officers---are at the movie house.( M, 146 386, 387). They are very heavily armed: "rifles, pistols --- you name it ---", said the same witness (M, 146). Actually there were 15 of them (M, 556) --- it’s just that they seemed more --- by the excited way they behaved! And in addition to rifles, one or two had shotguns, according to Julia Postal (M,554).

But what on earth is going on here?

The lead from Julia Postal was very insubstantial and vague. Obviously the police had to act on it, but their response was out of all proportion to the lead as received by them.

All the police knew was that a young man had entered the Texas Theatre and hadn't paid for his ticket, and that this man acted 'suspiciously' in that he appeared to be entering the cinema, not in a relaxed way, with the intention of enjoying the film, but in a very fraught way, as if trying to avoid something (or some one) outside the theatre.

Now, so far as the police were concerned, this could have been a very sound perception, or, alternatively, it could have been a very mistaken one, an aberration of observation and deduction induced by the very excited and fearful atmosphere of the Assassination.

And yet as soon as the lead (sound or aberrational) was received, it became transformed from just one lead among many (think of all those police cars racing --- chasing leads? --- along Jefferson Boulevard) into the lead.

After Oswald is arrested, we never hear of any more leads. His guilt is never in doubt (M 178,179, 180). And this transformation --- from a lead into the lead --- happened immediately. But how? We are never told. Strangely the question is never asked.

Old 11-15-2008, 10:32 AM
Silver Member

Yes. SAME CLOTHES INDEED.

The government always claims a certain Billy Lovelady is the man in the doorway as seen in the Altgens photo.

But you make a really good point about his clothes.

Also, the government always has some explanation , however absurd in some cases , for everything.

It is time for the American Sheeple to finally do something about this Coup d eta.

We have been lied to long enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXJ View Post
TIME WE THE PEOPLE REOPENED THIS CASE AND PUT THE RESPONSIBLE ONES ON TRIAL...LET ME EMAIL AXJ ABOUT IT...THIS PIC IS WHAT THEY JUST SENT ME...SAYS IT ALL...

Same clothes huh?

Old 11-15-2008, 10:35 AM
Banned

I agree with you...all we have to do is get AXJ to file a lawsuit and having a Judge, any Judge, ORDER that all classified documentation be turned over to the AMERICAN PEOPLE. I am in it for $10- are you?

Quote:
Yes. SAME CLOTHES INDEED.

The government always claims a certain Billy Lovelady is the man in the doorway as seen in the Altgens photo.

But you make a really good point about his clothes.

Also, the government always has some explanation , however absurd in some cases , for everything.

It is time for the American Sheeple to finally do something about this Coup d eta.

We have been lied to long enough!

Old 11-15-2008, 10:41 AM
Silver Member

Who is AXJ?

Old 11-15-2008, 10:43 AM
Banned

Oh my God...tell him boys...

Quote:
Who is AXJ?