report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Investment Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2008, 10:32 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Gold Quest International / Tri Fund Inc

only solution for gold quest issue is to register with the site and see the hidden truths of the gold quest , also click the below link and ssign up as new user and see the mystery of gold quest ,, hes many heart stunning informations are here about gold quest

-- http://www.myLot.com

Last edited by Soapboxmom : 03-30-2009 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Rep ID redacted--please keep links and contact information in your signature only. Thank you-- MOD

Old 05-28-2008, 06:39 PM
Scam Exposer

gold-quest ponzi scheme has crumbled and collapsed they are now being charged by the authorities its all over

Old 06-02-2008, 12:45 AM
Newbie Member

How come they haven't been arrested. It doesn't look like this is over yet. There's more to this than meets the eye.

emily

Old 06-20-2008, 09:15 AM
I am new at Scam.com

The only thing more that meets the eye is that there exists a trial to be had. You don't just go to jail for alledgedly commiting a crime, you go after you've been tried and found guilty.
..This will take more time. Keep up to date by viewing the receiver's website. www.gqireceiver.com

Anyone who claims the following as a defence: "we're native, we're immune from civil lawsuits" is bound to be guilty..

Old 06-22-2008, 03:00 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Gold Quest International / Tri Fund Inc/Redev

Be careful of all these companies... One tells u to profit from gold. The other tell u to profit from commercial buildings.

The wise have this sayings: If its sounds too good to be true, its usually not true!! Be aware of them!!

Old 06-25-2008, 09:30 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Maybe someone can shed some light on this for me....I heard that a bunch of charges were dropped that were laid against GQ and that four different judges refused to take the case on since there isn't enough evidence of wrong doing and so forth!

Old 06-25-2008, 01:57 PM
I am new at Scam.com

GQ is a bye bye story... u not gonna get money from them.

Redev is just another form of such crabs. While GQ uses gold as their "product", Redev uses commercial properties. Why? Becos it sounds more believable. But are they true? Both are the same scheme.

All looking for people to con! Simple. Well stay away from such income stream schemes. Its not practically real.

Old 06-27-2008, 02:44 PM
I am new at Scam.com

come on vansmart, that's all hearsay...and I assume it's junk that is being spouted by the company. My friend who tried to sign me up said the same thing "The judge didn't want to take the case"...I decided to give him some facts rather then accept his unsourced nonsense

Read the material from the receiver website, those are court orders. If there was not enough evidence, then the judge would not have ordered a PERMANENT receiver to take ALL g-qi assets, including control of ALL accounts, ALL websites, ALL real-estate, etc. This means that your investment(what is left of it) is right now in the hands of the receiver, not David Green.

Read the recent order to strike ALL of reed's filings. This is a slap in the face to g-qi, this is like the court saying "everything the g-qi lawyer wrote is irrelevant to the case and is stricken from the record. If he keeps filing the courts with B.S then the court will require he get prior approval before filing anything". How embarrasing for g-qi.

Not to mention, g-qi has done their best to NOT comply with the court, the court ordered a US Marshall to assist, using necessary force for the receiver to get access to G-QI's offices.

If their non-compliance with court orders and obvious lack of transparency are not enough to send you running, then you shouldn't be investing and you deserve to have your money stolen by them anyway. as the saying goes: a fool and his money were lucky enough to get together in the first place.

Read the court orders, there is nothing showing lack of evidence....they SCREAM of g-qi having zero defence and obvious guilt

lsg000 - your post is irrelevant since you are talking about goldquestion.com, which is an MLM. This thread is about gold-questinternational.com which is an alleged ponzi scheme

Old 07-04-2008, 03:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Does anyone have new information on this company? Or contact information for any of the people, company, website? The old phone numbers don't work, and I can't seem to located the AM website. Thanks.

Old 07-10-2008, 12:34 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Lilia

- John Jenkins (one of the founders) is confined in prison for contempt of court for failing to turn over assets to the receiver
- All assets, including websites, phones, real estate, bank accounts, e-bullion accounts, etc.. are currently in possession of Cook receivership services. (gqireceiver.com). If you have questions, go to that site and you can contact them. G-QI websites have been taken offline.
- G-QI has a permenant injunction from communicating with stakeholders...thus you won't be hearing from them.
- The funds transfered to little shell nation and Michael Reed (lawyer for G-QI) have also been seized and turned over to the receiver. Thus if the lawyers aren't getting paid....I seriously doubt they'll continue to defend G-QI. Even if they do defend G-QI, the court ordered that every motion brought forth by Michael Reed be stricken from the record on the basis that he titles himself 'attorney general of the little shell nation', which is not recognized by either Canada or the US.
- The 'notary' that G-QI has been using was not an official notary, and was nearly placed in prison for contempt of court.

in short: I hope you don't have much invested....because you will be getting pennies back for every dollar you invested. David Greene will likely be going to jail for fraud.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:31 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I invested some time ago.
I was assured that the return was Guaranteed.
I thought that the principals of the company were stand up guys.
I thought that I could build a nest egg for my future.
This all has fallen apart due to, as I believe, the improper setting up of the company foundation and also in regards to the operations site of choice.
What a huge Brain freeze on the part of the so-called geniuses of the company.
It's called COMPLIANCE! you IDIOTS!!
This is what happens when individuals think that they are above everyone else and above the law. Even though they would not admit such a thing.
Let's see... You set up a company in Panama, (I cant find it) you guarantee an 87.5% return (LOLOL) AND you operate out of Las Vegas, so I hear.
HOW LONG did they think this would last!?
Oh, then the big deal.. I received an e-mail stating that some Indian Tribe was taking over, holy crap!
"What a tangled webb we weave when first we try to deceive"
Man was I gullible.
In my own defense, I have never heard the words "Ponzi Scheme", so I will just chalk it up for experience.
I will state an obvious Guarantee, they will get what is coming to them simply by the wheels of justice.
You Have Been Warned.
Do not Invest!

Old 11-14-2008, 02:29 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Warrant out for David Greene's arrest.

Read warrant for yourself at the receiver's website (http://gqireceiver.com)

Old 03-27-2009, 04:13 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I mentioned some time ago that I wasn't going to post anymore out of frustration that there were other posts touting how Gold Quest was the real thing and a fantastic investment, when it was glaringly obvious that it wasn't.

I said that Goldquest was going to collapse within a year since Ponzi schemes rarely last 2 years and unfortunately I was right.

What's really sad is that these scams never take advantage of people with money. It's the opposite - they take advantage of people with little money. Those that are the most desperate for a quick way to make easy money are the ones that lose the most.

So I'm hoping that the many that lost money will call this their "tuition". We all pay money to learn at schools and colleges, this time money was paid to learn a real life lesson.

And the lesson that I hope was learned is the idea of control:

Nobody is going to make you rich. The entire world could care less if you're wealthy. The only person that cares whether or not you're rich is you. Therefore, blindly turning your money over to someone else to make money for you will never make you rich and will, in this case, result in a complete and total loss.

The one aspect that made me very wealthy is the concept of control. I control my money and my investments. I control my business and it's direction (I hire others to do the grunt work), I control my real estate investments (even with this market, I'm making more than I have before), and I control my other investments. I never turn my money over to a financial adviser. I never send my money offshore for someone else to control. This gives me complete and total power over my own future.

Unfortunately this wasn't "easy", and took several years. It required persistence and education. But it has paid off more than I could possibly have imagined. (BTW an easy way to get extreme persistence is to want it badly enough. Desire is all it takes - the more the better)

So if you really want to get rich, please take this advice and start educating yourself on how rich people make and made their money. There are many books on the subject. And refrain from ever turning your money over to someone who guarantees. Control is everything

Old 03-30-2009, 05:00 AM
Newbie Member

Hello Gold Quest information seekers ,

I am wondering why every one is supporting the gold quest ,,

I am the memebr in this scam business - gold quest ,, kindly dont join in this business ,,

to know more about my bad experience see this website and click for part time business and , see my bad experience article ,,

URL : manyforyou

Old 04-15-2009, 06:19 AM
Banned

Before you do it go on youtube and watch the monex scam video. Operates the same way. Soreide Law Group 888-760-6552

Old 01-28-2011, 06:16 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Gold Quest International / Tri Fund Inc/Redev

hey lsg000,

if you have not invested in GQ/Tri-fund and all you know is keeping $$$ in the bank, stop making inaccurate, false and malicious statements !

If there's law and order in the cyberworld, you would be sued and jailed for many times over !

I am an investor with REDEV and i have been getting rental income from their accountants every six months.

Old 07-04-2013, 12:57 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Banks 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnipeg Worrier View Post
Heavy sigh.
I guess my dad’s favorite two expressions were right – “a little knowledge is a dangerous thing” and “figures don’t lie, but liars can figure”.
Conspiracy theory dudes seem to all share this hatred thing for banks, and I’ve avoided discussing the topic with them, because a few of them somehow got through first year Economics and think they understand the world. But it appears I can’t ignore them any longer. Since they are so firmly convinced banks can create money from thin air, and make 5766% returns, it’s long puzzled me why they don’t buy a few hundred Bank of America shares and just kick back, rather than moaning about excess profits. Possibly it’s because OMD is mistaken. Maybe we better check his math calculations, just to be on the safe side.

Werner in Winnipeg puts his $100 into the bank at the corner and gets 3% interest or $3. A quick glance at any bank’s balance sheet will show the bulk of their portfolio is mortgages, not credit card debt. That pays the bank say 6%. But because of reserve requirements the bank parks $10 in their vault; assume it earns 0 (it actually does earn something, but not a high rate). That gives the bank $90 to give a mortgage loan to Eric, who buys a house from Charlie. $90 x 6% = 5.4%. So far, the bank has earned 2.4%, out of which comes their expenses. Not bad, if you have enough loans. But hardly black magic.

If Fred lives in Winnipeg, Charlie in Charlotte N.C., that’s the end of the trail. Charlie takes his money and puts it into his local bank. Supposing (for the sake of argument) that Charlie also lives in Winnipeg and deals with the same bank, he deposits the $90. He will receive 3% on it, just like Fred did, and the bank can now make another loan.

But here’s the thing. Charlie’s money is not, as you claim, free money to the bank, they still have to pay 3% for it, and compete with the bank across the street for Charlie’s business. If they loan it out at 6% again, they can make another 2.4% on that smaller amount of money too, and yes there can be a multiplier effect on both their assets (mortgage loans) and liabilities (deposits).

Moral: A bank’s return is the spread between their cost of funds (3%) and their income (6%). Which is awfully similar to every other business, oddly enough.

But that’s just theory; the proof must lie in the real world. In your next post, please include the link to the income statement of any publicly listed bank (your choice) showing the 5766% returns they make so regularly.

My undying faith in your credibility will be immediately restored.

WW
Winnipeg Worrier - You are (there is no nice way to say this) a complete idiot if you think banks lend out other depositors money in order to fund mortgages to "borrowers". You seem to have absolutely no idea how the banking system works. It is illegal for banks to lend "their credit" and/or "other depositors money". When anyone deposits money in a bank account they give up ownership of that money. They are in effect lending the bank unsecured funds and all your account balance shows is the amount of money the bank owes you, not how much money the bank has set aside and is holding segregated for you!

Old 07-04-2013, 01:18 PM
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Re: Banks 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverSource View Post
Winnipeg Worrier - You are (there is no nice way to say this) a complete idiot if you think banks lend out other depositors money in order to fund mortgages to "borrowers". You seem to have absolutely no idea how the banking system works. It is illegal for banks to lend "their credit" and/or "other depositors money". When anyone deposits money in a bank account they give up ownership of that money. They are in effect lending the bank unsecured funds and all your account balance shows is the amount of money the bank owes you, not how much money the bank has set aside and is holding segregated for you!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH™