report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Hotel Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2008, 11:51 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Watch Out for TV Travel & The Pro Closers!

Amazing.... Last week alone we sent out over $10K in commissions to people all over the country! One gentlemen alone made over $10K last month.... Instead of being anonymous and posting here, bring any issues you have with us to the table. We answer opur calls LIVE 9-5 M-F and would love to improve the communication.... We are here to help!

Old 11-10-2008, 03:44 AM
Newbie Member

They are not there to help unless you think that helping is too take money from hard working people. Notice that Lovethisindustry doesn't leave a name either, just a bunch of bunk that cannot be proven!

Pay attention TV Travel and Proclosers. We are watching you.

Old 01-26-2009, 04:09 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I have something to say. If this tv travel doesn't understand that some people in the world CANT afford that kind of money but would like too then they are not a real business. I too have just recieved a call claiming to not pressure any one. I could not get off that call short of just hanging up. I was interested till i found out how much it was andwanted to be able to get ahold of them again to continue. The guy was MORE interested in my credit card info then anything else.To me that is a warning to if you have to "secure" your spot in a company that is so wonderful. I am a hard working mom but if i have to choose to give uup diapers and formula for a "secure" spot then i am going with the obvious choice. Thank you for making this so easy and thank you all for you awesome advice.

Old 03-18-2009, 09:07 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello everyone

My husband was a victim of this tvtravel scam and i tried to warn him but sometimes you have to let people learn the hard way. He is currently trying to get out of the scam and is facing a lot of problems in getting his refund. He showed me this blog and assured me i was correct. After reading the blog i felt encouraged as a student of the law to write a message to all of the victims.
Dont be Afraid!!!!! they are trying to intimidate you by telling you that if you were to take legal action that you will lose, or that it will cost you all this money. Of course they are going to say that. In the end I am sure the Judge will award the victims the cost of this action. Trust me, you all have an excellent case. Speak to a lawyer, save all your documents and work together to go after them! if you dont more innocent people will become victims of the scam.
So DONT BE AFRAID, DONT BE INTIMIDATED, GO AFTER THEM!!!

Old 03-23-2009, 03:43 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovethisindustry View Post
Amazing.... Last week alone we sent out over $10K in commissions to people all over the country! One gentlemen alone made over $10K last month.... Instead of being anonymous and posting here, bring any issues you have with us to the table. We answer opur calls LIVE 9-5 M-F and would love to improve the communication.... We are here to help!
Let's see, you paid out 10K last week and then go on to say that one gentleman made over $10K.

So mathematically, one person and only one person was paid.

Go figure. Maybe it was one of the people running the scam on the public that got all this money.

To the members of scam.com that read this, don't waste your time with these people. They need a federal investigation that centers on banking charges. The software that they are using automatically charges your credit card account and it seems that the credit card company can do nothing to stop it. This was the case with American Express - leave home without it! I was put through a living hell because of this company with constant charges that apparently could not stop. Even changing card numbers did not work because of the way American Express links to the new card number.

Although the suggestion of someone to see a lawyer might be advisable, I prefer to have the lawyers that we pay for in tax dollars do the work. Namely, the Attorney General of your state. Here is a brief rundown of who you may consider contacting:

1. Attorney General of the State of Arizona
2. Your State Commerce Commission
3. Credit Bureaus
4. At the Federal level, the US Attorney for your district

Note, a US Attorney does not have any investigators to handle work. They use the FBI for their research. Of course, you can also write the the FBI separately.

Put this business out of business.

Old 03-23-2009, 01:08 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Got room for another Versecky victim?
Versecky and T.V. Travel is a scam. Versecky will call your home, making all kinds of promises if you will invest in a home based business. Once he has your money for the Bronze Program, which costed me $498.00, he then had one of his salesmen call my house and pressure me into buying leads for the program, insisting the Bronze Program does not work if you don't buy leads, and you would be practically wasting your time if you don't get the leads, and how he (the salesman will work very hard to get or make you twice the money if you will buy the leads. Once you buy the leads, which costed me $995.00, another salesperson will call and insists that the Bronze Package does not make you any money, you have to buy the Diamond Package. They will not let you off the phone, and will keep at you and at you with all kinds of promises until you finally give in. I got suspicious and asked for some paperwork on the Diamond program, but it never came. I called the salesperson's home (she left me her number and told me that I could call her anytime) to find out why I never received the paperwork, and she came to the phone with a fake accent stating that she didn't understand me, and that I must have the wrong number. (Mind you, she spoke good English last time I talked with her.) I immediately called my credit card company to stop any monies going out of my account but it was too late. Versecky and his crew had already gotten the money out of the account, $2,000.00, which was the last amout of credit that I had on my credit card. Total amount was taken,/scammed, off my credit card was $3,493.00. I tried several letters requesting refund, but they were all denied by Versecky and T.V. Travel. I tried to have my credit card reimburse me because of fraud, because I had not yet consented to the last salesperson taking money out of my account, and that it constituted fraud, but they they refused also. T.V. Travel stated that when I went to a different program,/level, a level that they practically forced down my throat, to take, it voided my contract, so they do not have to refund me any money. They also voided my website and database on the spot after they got their money out of my account. To this day, they have not sent me any money in commissions, nor reimbursement, and neither have my credit card company. It is like I have just thrown $3,493.00 of hard earned, badly-needed money that I need to pay bills out the window. I have gotten nothing out of this deal since the day Versecky called me. Absolutely nothing. Not one red cent. According to my database before it got cut off, TV Travel had only attempted but was unsuccessfull to make 2 sales at the bronze level out of 500 leads. Yet they call themselves the proclosers. Those of you who want to press a class-action lawsuit, please include me. I definitely want my money back from these scam-artists.
I was told as long as T.V. Travel had my account number, that they could go into my account without my permission, so I had to change accounts. I have yet to be reimbursed in any type of way. It is so sad that They, Versecky and his crew is still out there scamming others and getting away with it.

Old 03-24-2009, 03:07 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hey, i fell for this scam.. and i didn't know it for awhile, but it kept charging my credit card every month, i dont remember or recall my user name or pass word and every time i call them, it goes through their voicemail and i leave messages but NO ONE returns my call.. How can i cancel my account and stop getting billed if they dont respond back? UGH! please help. thanks

Old 04-27-2009, 08:47 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I unfortunately fell victim to their scam last week. I fortunately know some internet marketing techniques and quickly became aware that they were not interested in making me succeed at my business, which is something they kept driving home in the sales call. It was only obvious that they wanted to sell me advertising packages, rather than share with me what their hundreds of thousands of dollars of research showed. It then became apparent that if their advertising worked so well, and that I did not have to do any of the selling, then why did they need my web page and me in the equation. I called them up on day 2 and flat out told them that it was apparent that they were trying to rip me off and that if they did not process a refund expeditiously that I was going to contact my credit card and have a charge back processed on the grounds that they had not delivered on their promise to me. I also mentioned that my partner was a lawyer and that we had contacted one of his best friends who was a judge and that if they did not that we had a good case against them. I was put on hold and then a few minutes later told that my refund would be processed. I am so thankful that they were so quick at agreeing, but I told them if they wanted to we could fight about it, but if they would just process a quick refund that I would go away. To my surprise, the refund did go through and I am so relieved! Just stay calm and be polite and state what you truly believe and what you want from them and you may be surprised too when you get your refund.

Old 05-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Platinum Member

In this economy the scammers are out in full force. I really hate to see people get scammed out of hard earned money.

My thoughts are if you want to sell something than do that. Do it on your own.

Don't rely on people who say they will sell for you.

You have to do it on your own.

The only person you can really trust is yourself.

No one will do it for you. Scammers will however separate you from your hard earned money.

It is all up to you.

Only rely on yourself.

Old 05-03-2009, 01:03 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I Am Not One To Fall For Any Scams But I've Got Say The Pro-closers Got Me. They Promised Me Over $1000 In Less Then One Month. That Sounded So Good To Me, Specially Under This Recession. I Was Contacted By Tv Travel At The Beginning Of April And They Bounced Me Around Like A Ball From One Rep To Another. The First One Had Me Listen To A 3-4 Min Recording Then Transfered To The Closer. They Were Very Good. I Said "no" to them about 3 Times And When I Got Off The Phone With Them I Had A $250.00 Charge On My Credit Card. A Few Days Later, I Was Contacted By Who They Call "my Coach" Mike Martinez. This Guy Guaranteed Me That I Would Make Thousands Of Dollars If I Bought An Adverstising Package, Which I Did. That Short Call Cost Me $1000.00 And Only 500 Leads. It Is Now Almost One Month Later, I Only Have 355 Leads And No Customers Nor Have I Received Any Check...not Even One For $50.00 Lol....I am seeking legal Help. This Is Inhuman. This People Are Just Taking Our Money and Giving Us Nothing In Return, But Empty Promises. If We All Get Together And Persue This Dirty Company We Can Get So Much More Then What We Got Robbed...tv Travel We Are Coming After You And Your President!!!!

Last edited by just_say_no : 05-03-2009 at 01:06 AM.

Old 05-03-2009, 02:37 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
ALL I HAVE GOT TO SAY IN REGARDS TO THIS COMMENT IS https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
YOU, NOR YOUR COMPANY'S PRESIDENT ( Kurt Vesecky) WILL BE GETTING AWAY WITH THIS. This too shall be handled in an appropriate manner, meaning COURT, MILLION DOLLAR FINES, OR JAIL TIME. ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:09 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I was contacted tonight by tv travel promising me the same as others have posted here. I kept hime on th ephone for over an hour trying to get information out of him. He tried to get me starte, but I told him I wanted to do some research. When I was finally able to get to the internet I foud this post. I was able to get off the phone with him and told him that I would call him back. He gave me his name and phone number, which made me think that this could be ligitimate. I have not called him back.

Old 05-11-2009, 12:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

How exactly is this a scam? We provide websites, a custom database, and a team of sales professionals. We send out commissions everyday to people all over the country. We have just released a value add that allows our clients to make money by booking travel through their very own portal on top of selling the Vacation Package.

In today's economy isn't it time to stop believing all that you read? TV Travel has been around for over 4 years and we have over 10,000 clients. The few on here that write could have success they just do not allow it. Why have they not called in to communicate? What good does it do to go on scam.com? If they treated their business as a business, then the results could be extraordinary! Again we encourage our members to communicate with us through either our CS line, our LIVE CHAT feature, email, or even fax. We do not allow communications to go unanswered as this would be the quickest way to get ourselves shut down.

It is amazing to think that people out there actually believe some of the things that are written. If you know anything about accepting credit cards you know that we would not be able to do it this long if we were even 1/10th as bad as these posts make us sound.

The fact is that scam.com is a place for people to gripe, it is a place for them to blame others for their own failures, it is a place where the negative people like to get together.

If you try us, and communicate with us you might just be astounded with the results and well if not then we are backed by a 100% MBG that says if you TRY, and we fail, then you are eligible for a refund with no questions asked. The key word is TRY and it is defined in 4 steps.

Old 05-16-2009, 07:12 AM
Newbie Member

TV Travel Scammers

When I signed up with TV Travel they had inconsistant stories when you speak to different people. At that point I sent them a fax and snail mail to tell them I was cancelling. Under the three day buyers remorse. Chris Christenson called me and told me there was no three day cancellation law in Arizona. http://www.azleg.state.az.us/FormatD...44&DocType=ARS
Also in your own state look up your laws since jurisdiction is where you reside. Ky law allows 30 day cancellation for any business opportunity KRS 367.819. They have been reported to BBB of Pheonix Arizona and currently I am out 4549. 500 for original membership, 4000(that posted on my credit card after sending a fax and mail of cancellation) for leads supposedly through a company that was unfamiliar with the Cutting Edge Media and 49 dollars for website (that wasnt even suppose to post the first month since the first month was suppose to be free and was also posted after the three day cancellation notice) In both AR and KY refunds are suppose to happen within 10 days for AR and 15 days for KY.
KY also requires that business opportunities register and must present their registration information at time of solicitation proposal.

Old 05-16-2009, 07:24 AM
Newbie Member

Re: tvtravel?

I have posted information on TV Travel LLC. If you decide to try them, write down everything they say, do not electronically sign anything and write the names of every one you are talking to. Arizona has phone solicitation cancellation which TV Travel ignores. Whatever state you live in may have one also.

Old 05-18-2009, 03:30 AM
Newbie Member

Re: tvtravel?

TRY, and get taken for a financial sucking of your wallet. The so called money back concept is only a concept that I would venture to say never materializes with TV Travels and Proclosers. Keep filling complaints to:

1. Attorney General of the State of Arizona
2. Your State Commerce Commission
3. Credit Bureaus
4. At the Federal level, the US Attorney for your district

When enough complaints are received an investigation usually follows.

Yes, TRY and follow up with every one of the 4 mentioned above. Put these sleezebags out of business and in jail where they belong.

Old 05-19-2009, 02:13 AM
Shills Exposed - Scams Slain

Quote:
We send out commissions everyday to people all over the country.

Please provide the proof.

Old 05-19-2009, 07:25 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AEDoesNothing View Post
Here's one more for the horror story with proclosers and tv travel.

They contacted me back in August of 2006 (a telemarketing call). I listened to one recorded tape and then part of another. The salesperson was quick to get back to the call and since the deal seemed reasonable (cough, cough, gag) I went for the simplest package.

I was emailed the forms mentioned in other posts but fortunately they misspelled my name. I replied to the email and told them that I was not interested and to credit my American Express card for any and all charges.

Wendy Diaz sent correspondence to the president that was rather "spicy" and Kurt wrote an email, which I found rather intimidating, saying (and this is a quote from that letter)

I have you on tape authorizing the charge, so what is it that you are claiming to AMEX? The paperwork albeit spelled your name wrong has absolutely no bearing on whether or not you authorized the charge “THE TAPE DOES”. We are not the type of company that plays hardball and will gladly issue a refund. Unfortunately now that you have disputed the charge I no longer have that option. So one of the two things must happen:

You cancel the dispute and I issue a credit
You go through with the dispute, I fight it and WIN. You can then pursue legal entities based on the three days but that will cost way more than the measly $500 bucks.

What would you like to do???

Thank You,

Kurt Vesecky
President

The Professional Closers
Office: 877.240.3902
Fax: 623.321.0676

Not really appreciating this type of letter, I informed Mr. Vesecky of the following:

I have included the following link regarding other State Laws in Arizona http://www.azleg.gov/ArizonaRevisedS...s.asp?Title=44 for your convenience.

The following information can be found at: http://www.azleg.gov/FormatDocument....44&DocType=ARS

44-1276. Required disclosures; payment for goods; identification of seller or solicitor; cancellation of telephone solicitation sale; notice of right to cancel
A. Before beginning the solicitation or sales presentation over the telephone, the seller or solicitor shall disclose to the consumer:

1. The complete street address of the physical location from which the seller or solicitor is making the telephone solicitation and the complete street address of the seller's principal location.

2. The legal name of the seller on whose behalf the solicitor is making the solicitation.

3. The solicitor's true legal name.

4. That the purpose of the call is to sell merchandise.

B. During any solicitation or sales presentation made by a seller or solicitor and in any written correspondence provided to the consumer as part of the solicitation, the seller or solicitor shall clearly and conspicuously disclose to the consumer:

1. Any charge, including the amount for the use of any premium being offered.

2. Any material restriction, requirement, condition, limitation or exception that is associated with the use of the premium.

3. Any charge connected with the sale of merchandise.

4. The time period within which any premium will be delivered.

5. The consumer's right to cancel the transaction pursuant to subsection C.

C. In addition to any right to otherwise revoke an offer, the consumer may cancel a telephone solicitation sale up to midnight of the third business day after the receipt of the merchandise or premium, whichever is later.

D. No telephone solicitation sale is effective unless the consumer is both:

1. Advised orally and in writing of the legal name, telephone number and complete street address of the physical location of the seller.

2. Advised orally of the right of cancellation along with a written notice containing the following information:

Notice of Cancellation

1. You may cancel this order without any penalty or obligation within three business days from the delivery of the merchandise or premium (gift, bonus, prize or award), whichever is later.

2. If you cancel, any payments made by you will be returned within ten days after the receipt by the seller of your notice of cancellation.

3. To cancel this transaction, mail or deliver a signed and dated copy of your cancellation notice or send a telegram to ____________________ at _______________________________________.

(Name of seller) (Address of seller's place of business)

4. If you cancel, any merchandise or premium delivered to you must be returned at our expense to ________________________ (Name of seller)

at __________________________________________________ ____ (Address of seller's place of business)

no later than twenty-one business days after the receipt of this merchandise or premium, whichever is later.

E. The notice of cancellation given by the consumer is effective if it indicates the intention on the part of the consumer not to be bound by the telephone solicitation sale.

F. A provision of a contract, offer or agreement that waives a consumer's right of cancellation under this section is void and has no effect.

G. For the purposes of this section, business day does not include Sunday or a federal or state holiday.

There may be something in the above that you can use. You can file a complaint against this business with the State of Arizona, Attorney General's Office if your situtation falls into one or more of the items above.

Regarding my American Express card, I still receive a monthly bill from TV Travels that I dispute every month and this month marks the 11th month. Note: TV Travels did not put their phone number on the bill from August - December so there was no way to contact them without digging up old paperwork, which I have now done and will file a complaint with the Attorney General both in the State of Arizona as well as the State of Illinois. In Illinois we also have a three-day rule to void any contract.

If you live in another state then do a search for the Attorney General in your state. If necessary call and find out where on their website the laws are relating to your situtation.

As an alternative, you may notice that they have a 877 toll free number. I am not suggesting that you call this number after business hours and block your number by using *67, but if you do you will eat up a portion of the money you paid, for service(s) you never ordered or received, etc.

This company is one of the most unethical I've come across in my life that ignores standard business practices all businesses should abide by.

If you are interested in entering a class action suit against this company then please post a message on this board.
I am interested in a class action suit.