report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-2007, 02:47 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: anyone here get sleep paralysis?

while anything may be possible is it not also possible for everyone to share their inner possibilities with others!?what determines those who emulate and exchange identities and traits with those that dont!?is it a matter of integrity!?as in mental force field type encasement!?this in ordinary people a biological chemical construction!?(but in conscious people an act of willpower!?)and then suffering the disarming of the chemical integrity field thru chemical abuse allowing influences of a stronger or admired will/body/mind to impress upon the soul a sought after admired quality against/with there intellectual self directed judgements so to speak!?which makes me think/remember also the act of willingly giving into self or object directed bad/destructive/defeating behavior!?like taking a stupid dare with no specific reason other than it is a dominant feeling demanding expression!?is this nothing more than a low point in consciousness allowing for a lack of choices/control!?what is the fear associated with becoming that which you would normally reject or that which is truly unlike your known self!?is it a true death to your known self!?a giving up to something that you have no idea how it will turn out and you may be found along for the ride like being buried alive!?trapped in an circumstance beyond your control and yet fully accountable by those who will see you as your behavior alone and judge accordingly as standard judgement goes!?by appearances!?i read a printed lecture which said that drugs lead to personality disorder/confusion not because the person was actually mentally well in the first place but because they were covering up an unacceptible dominant impulse with mechanically instituted intellectual premeditated/constructed time controls!?and certain drugs on the upside removed the memory of the need for self controls and so on the downside the person is a willing victim of there own suppressed impulses on the principle that the high showed/proved there is no need for self controls!?or is it more to the loss of the integrity field(chemical inbalance)creates a loss of will power in ordinarily less conscious people!?(the masses!?)and the denied dominant emotional self image will get out of the cage it was kept in by artificial means!?does this describe XX% of humanity as we know them/ourselves!?have we inadvertantly opened pandora's box in the quest for happiness!?and i also was an early admirer of black panthers!? because of there aloof and content ruthlessness!?now that quality is not an automatic justification for attraction for me!?or am i just covering it up!?hehe!!....just askn...

Old 08-07-2007, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx
while anything may be possible is it not also possible for everyone to share their inner possibilities with others!?what determines those who emulate and exchange identities and traits with those that dont!?is it a matter of integrity!?as in mental force field type encasement!?this in ordinary people a biological chemical construction!?(but in conscious people an act of willpower!?)and then suffering the disarming of the chemical integrity field thru chemical abuse allowing influences of a stronger or admired will/body/mind to impress upon the soul a sought after admired quality against/with there intellectual self directed judgements so to speak!?which makes me think/remember also the act of willingly giving into self or object directed bad/destructive/defeating behavior!?like taking a stupid dare with no specific reason other than it is a dominant feeling demanding expression!?is this nothing more than a low point in consciousness allowing for a lack of choices/control!?what is the fear associated with becoming that which you would normally reject or that which is truly unlike your known self!?is it a true death to your known self!?a giving up to something that you have no idea how it will turn out and you may be found along for the ride like being buried alive!?trapped in an circumstance beyond your control and yet fully accountable by those who will see you as your behavior alone and judge accordingly as standard judgement goes!?by appearances!?i read a printed lecture which said that drugs lead to personality disorder/confusion not because the person was actually mentally well in the first place but because they were covering up an unacceptible dominant impulse with mechanically instituted intellectual premeditated/constructed time controls!?and certain drugs on the upside removed the memory of the need for self controls and so on the downside the person is a willing victim of there own suppressed impulses on the principle that the high showed/proved there is no need for self controls!?or is it more to the loss of the integrity field(chemical inbalance)creates a loss of will power in ordinarily less conscious people!?(the masses!?)and the denied dominant emotional self image will get out of the cage it was kept in by artificial means!?does this describe XX% of humanity as we know them/ourselves!?have we inadvertantly opened pandora's box in the quest for happiness!?and i also was an early admirer of black panthers!? because of there aloof and content ruthlessness!?now that quality is not an automatic justification for attraction for me!?or am i just covering it up!?hehe!!....just askn...
Very interesting points. I have loved Black Panthers back from the age of about 5. My first memory of a panther was the Pink Panther when i was at that tender age. By the time i got to 10 years old, it became a black panther. The traits which you choose to state about the black panther are traits which can be put on most animals including the worst of all- the human being. In my opinion a black panther lives a purer life than the standard human.
And Pandora's Box? There maybe some substance to that metaphor however isn't it better to know if, than not to know at all?

Old 08-07-2007, 08:19 PM
Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Speaking of "power-animals", most every nation on Earth has a designated such object. I am going to start a Thread relating to that. Watch for it!

Old 08-08-2007, 04:45 AM
Banned

righteo! :)

Old 08-13-2007, 09:46 AM
Banned

i had a massive weekend, i got on the piss and was well hung-over on sunday. i had to stay in bed till half-past three. then i had to get up and go grocery shopping. it was hard work.

what dissappointed me was whilst laying back in bed on Sunday, i was expecting hallucenations of some sort. I was conscious of it the whole time when i was awake. but i never got any hallucenations at all. The amount of beer and Jack Daniels and Gold Tequila i had should have done something. oh well, better luck next time. I will probably stay in now for the next few months.

Old 08-15-2007, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spamma Scammer
i had a massive weekend, i got on the piss and was well hung-over on sunday. i had to stay in bed till half-past three. then i had to get up and go grocery shopping. it was hard work.

what dissappointed me was whilst laying back in bed on Sunday, i was expecting hallucenations of some sort. I was conscious of it the whole time when i was awake. but i never got any hallucenations at all. The amount of beer and Jack Daniels and Gold Tequila i had should have done something. oh well, better luck next time. I will probably stay in now for the next few months.
In years to come, as you get older and health problems develope , you will very likely regret abusing your body like this. But then?.... Too late!

Old 08-15-2007, 06:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by coontie
In years to come, as you get older and health problems develope , you will very likely regret abusing your body like this. But then?.... Too late!
I don't go out much or party much anymore. That was a reunion i went to with friends i met back in London who live over here. the aussies sure like their beer. after a few beers, if i am out i will naturally get on the bourbons, then the tequilas. thats why i don't go out much anymore. i just have a few beers at home. it saves me alot of money and i don't have to worry about getting home. I can't party like i used to. i am only 24, back in london, i would party from tuesday after work right through to monday morning, week in week out. going to work would just be like an outing from the on going party that was my house.
these days, i struggle to stay awake beyond midnight!

Old 08-19-2007, 10:50 AM
Banned

yes, that happened to me a few times but that was years ago. I wanted to get up but I could not move, I dont remember if I was dreaming or not.

Old 08-19-2007, 10:53 AM
Banned

lexx go and figure out that puzzle at Chat here, I told the person who put the post out that lexx could figure it out because you are a genius and a wizard go lexx go!

Old 08-19-2007, 01:28 PM
Banned

i made that puzzle up while i was typing it!

Old 10-25-2008, 10:41 AM

ANother "GOlden Oldie" - second time around... INteresting material. SOme of you weren't signed on here then. Perhaps another look?

So longgggg Spammers - SUCKERS!!!