report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2008, 04:25 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Hits4pay.com - Anyone heard of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlekitty View Post
Well my team has grown to 210 now in six weeks and I earned fifty dollars on my first pay check.I just wanted to share my success with this company and I love that I have not spent ONE cent as a reviewer and a recruiter!! I can teach you all of this too!

My next pay check should be over 100 at the rate of my readers under me. So if you still have a interest to join either as a reviewer for easy money or as a recruiter and reviewer and make some good side money for FREE! You will gain the FREE tools I provide to help my members to build their teams and I provide over the phone training to get started as well !

Sincerely,

Kitty : )

PS if you missed my earlier post it shows the potential income you can earn as a recruiter if you scroll up and read under particlekitty's first post here.

If you do not mind me asking, can you give me help on how you are recruting your people and getting such large numbers to sign up.

Last edited by katiescorner : 10-01-2008 at 11:04 AM.

Old 10-04-2008, 10:17 AM
Newbie Member

Hi, I am a part of Hits4Pay and so far it seems pretty good. Like others were saying it takes a while to earn a lot of money. I still feel like the little money I'm getting is money I wouldn't have had anyway so it's worth it. Someone posted before about you having to give your SSN before you can get a check. I didn't know that (as I haven't gotten paid yet, I just signed up). If that's true then I probably won't be a part of it anymore. That is definitely not information they should need to have.

Old 10-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

They DO need to have it. They need it for tax purposes. They've had mine for 4-5 years now and I've never experienced any problems. There are also some survey companies that require it in order to be paid.

Old 12-30-2008, 10:50 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Hit4pay?

yes. I agree with kevinm1278. You see, the whole idea is to keep on getting referrals. You should first asked your friends to join. Then tell them to invite more friends.

I am a teenager, so I have lots of friends in myspace. I earned about $120 in my 2nd month. Just keep on referring and sharing, it will help.

You can also go to friendster to make more referrals as taught at http://simplycash.co.cc

Old 01-05-2009, 06:12 PM
I keep it REAL

Re: Hit4pay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hits4paypro View Post
yes. I agree with kevinm1278. You see, the whole idea is to keep on getting referrals. You should first asked your friends to join. Then tell them to invite more friends.

I am a teenager, so I have lots of friends in myspace. I earned about $120 in my 2nd month. Just keep on referring and sharing, it will help.

You can also go to friendster to make more referrals as taught at http://simplycash.co.cc

Wow, that is awesome! I WISH something like this was around when I was a teenager. Keep up the great work!

Old 02-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by christurleyenterprise View Post
If you do not mind me asking, can you give me help on how you are recruting your people and getting such large numbers to sign up.
I advertise on other sites. There are traffic surfing sites where instead of earning money from reading sites, you earn advertising credits.

Also, if you have a blog or website, put your links there. It can be done, but it takes effort.

Old 02-05-2009, 01:13 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I fully understand that this site is legit and I hope that I can start making money.

But the only things that I'm having trouble with is advertising like some of you do. I don't see how some of you can obtain hundreds of referrals where it feels nearly impossible for me to get just one.
(I'm an advertising noob)

If someone could be so kind as to explain how they have made so many referrals I think it would help a majority of us beginners.

I am also having trouble understanding what this Affiliate Program is.

Thank You
-Iceman

Old 02-07-2009, 03:21 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman29 View Post
I'm having trouble with is advertising

I am also having trouble understanding what this Affiliate Program is.
Hi Iceman ~ I've been with Hits4Pay for well over a year now. I have over 250 referrals and close to 60 2nd line referrals and I get paid monthly by them. Out of all the online pay programs that I do, this is without a doubt my #1 program.

If you're interested in learning how I built my referral base, please check out my blog. I haven't spent a penny to do so, and when I first got started doing this I probably put in about 4 hours. Then from there on out, maybe an hour a week, for the next 3-4 months. I now have not advertised for over 6 months and I still continue to get 1-2 new referrals each day due to my old advertising still paying off. Additionally, I e-mail a monthly newsletter to my referrals which gives them updates on the program, new legitimate programs I've found, etc. I like to believe that this keeps them engaged in the program. I also run a monthly incentive program for my referrals. I pay the person that read the greatest number of e-mails $5 and the person who referred the greatest number of people $10 (Paypal).

Regarding the Affiliate Builder Program that Hits4Pay is now running, it is a way to bring in new referrals with no effort, however it costs $5.99 / month. I signed up and did a full month of the program. Unfortunately, and this should have been more thought out by Hits4Pay, the stats where they show you the number of referrals you gained by the program are really the total number of referrals gained for that month which includes anyone that you referred based on your own efforts. With that said, I was totally unable to determine if the program was cost effective and therefore I dropped it. What the $5.99 buys you is your referral link in their ad rotation when people are out searching the web. If that person clicks on the Hits4Pay ad / banner and it's your turn in the rotation and they sign up for Hits4Pay, then they become your referral.

Happy Earnings!

Debbie

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-29-2009 at 09:09 AM.

Old 02-16-2009, 09:30 PM
Newbie Member

I have been a member of H4P for several months, and it is great company. If you select the right categories, you will get a lot of paid emails.

Old 04-27-2009, 07:03 AM
I am new at Scam.com

hits4pay?

ok. so about 2 months ago I signed up with a work at home opportunity. I was supposed to be an affiliate, as well as work through their pay per click employee plan. It didn't cost me a thing. As an affiliate, I promoted promoted promoted, for absolutey nothing. A big waste of time. For me anyway. I recieve like 1 ad per week to get paid 2 cents to read, and i never got anyone to sign up as an affiliate.
Im happy to announce that I'm doing much better as a mwember of (some other) club. I joined for $5 attended a few conference calls, and now I'm doing fantastic. Don't worry, not all online opportunities are scams. join us now.

(link removed by moderator)

Last edited by mumbles : 04-27-2009 at 08:41 AM.

Old 04-27-2009, 08:35 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

Re: hits4pay?

hello. welcome to scam.com.

please note, we are not a place to advertise your affiliate links or give advice about the best way to make money online. if you wish to report a scam or have useful comments about scams reported by others, you may have a small affiliate link in your signature.

don't say, "i am here to make money, click on my signature."

Old 04-27-2009, 08:15 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: hits4pay.com scam

I have paid twice by hits4pay. The only complaint is that, I don't receive much email from them.

My revenue is contributed by group affiliates. Thus, if you are on your own, hits4pay is not attractive.

Old 06-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Newbie Member

Hits4Pay stole my time/money.

I joined September of 2008 after receiving an unsolicited e-mail from a member looking for associates. I looked them up on the web and most of the feedback I read back then said it was a legitimate business and could make a few pennies a day.

From September of 2008 until May of 2009 I spent time reading their emails; I contacted the advertisers more than once to get more information and made 2 purchases from them. I finally got to over $25 sometime in May. On June 1 they zeroed out my account and their records show they sent a payment to my PayPal account. Today is June 8th and the money has not showed up in my account which is perfectly good since I use it at least once a week to send and receive payments.

I have tried contacting them numerous times through their feedback link on their web site, but have not received a response. I tried contacting the person that originally sent me the unsolicited e-mail, the first email attempt bounced back with a message that a URL in the content of the message is in 2 black lists. I removed the Hits4Pay URL in his original message and the e-mail went through, I have not received a response yet and I am not holding my breath for one.

Early in the process I submitted my correct tax information to make sure there was not a problem with this as stated in their FAQ.

As far as I can see Hits4Pay is a scam.

Old 06-08-2009, 09:36 AM
Newbie Member

It takes a bit to get your payment so be patient. I just received my second payment, via Paypal, two weeks ago. They always pay. If, after 4 weeks, it does not show up, contact them to make sure that they had your proper Paypal email ID.

Old 06-14-2009, 11:44 PM
I keep it REAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmeseed View Post
Hits4Pay stole my time/money.

I joined September of 2008 after receiving an unsolicited e-mail from a member looking for associates. I looked them up on the web and most of the feedback I read back then said it was a legitimate business and could make a few pennies a day.

From September of 2008 until May of 2009 I spent time reading their emails; I contacted the advertisers more than once to get more information and made 2 purchases from them. I finally got to over $25 sometime in May. On June 1 they zeroed out my account and their records show they sent a payment to my PayPal account. Today is June 8th and the money has not showed up in my account which is perfectly good since I use it at least once a week to send and receive payments.

I have tried contacting them numerous times through their feedback link on their web site, but have not received a response. I tried contacting the person that originally sent me the unsolicited e-mail, the first email attempt bounced back with a message that a URL in the content of the message is in 2 black lists. I removed the Hits4Pay URL in his original message and the e-mail went through, I have not received a response yet and I am not holding my breath for one.

Early in the process I submitted my correct tax information to make sure there was not a problem with this as stated in their FAQ.

As far as I can see Hits4Pay is a scam.

Stop being so impatient. You will be paid as long as you did everything correctly. I usually don't get my payment til around the mid to late half of the month. Please don't be so quick to call something a scam when you haven't even given them enough time for you to receive payment.

One of the reasons that you probably aren't getting a response from Hits4Pay is because you haven't waited long enough to get paid. It clearly states on the FAQ that you will be paid on or before the 15th. Today is the 15th. Sometimes there are delays in the payments and you end up getting paid a few days later, which is understandable.

As for your upline, they are in no way affiliated with Hits4Pay other than that they read ads just like you do. It's too bad that you can't reach them, but that isn't Hits4Pay's fault. Again, just be patient. You will get paid.

Last edited by kevinm1278 : 06-14-2009 at 11:51 PM.

Old 06-15-2009, 04:34 AM
I am new at Scam.com

hiya particlekitty, I have been a member of Hits4pay.com and I get one email in days ! Wonder what is wrong. I dont have anybody under me, but even then, 1 email in days, sometimes in a month. How come you get so many and I dont. What can I do to earn more.
T hanks, kety.

Old 06-15-2009, 08:15 AM
Newbie Member

It is amazing how quick people are to yell, "Scam!" when they haven't even bothered to take the time to read the TOS and FAQ. That makes me so angry.

This is a good, paying company that had paid me more than once and within the time frame stated in the information, if YOU TOOK THE TIME TO READ IT!

Old 06-15-2009, 08:39 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanajanet View Post
It takes a bit to get your payment so be patient. I just received my second payment, via Paypal, two weeks ago. They always pay. If, after 4 weeks, it does not show up, contact them to make sure that they had your proper Paypal email ID.
Thanks, I guess I have no other choice than to wait.