report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-2008, 12:40 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Iran - "Preparing the Battlefield"

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
IT HAS been called off... BUSH is now telling Israeli Prime Minister not to attack IRAN. Dont ask me for the website, I was reading last night online and it is OVER WITH. THANK GOODNESS, looks like "Gates" the secretary of Defense really made the IDIOT BUSH think, he told him not to attack IRAN, but BUSH & Cheney wanted to attack IRAN. WHat idiots they are they never think about anything butBLOODSHED and MONEY. SO we can have some RELIEF now, That is one of the greatest news events now in HISTORY!!!!!
Thank heaven! Now the world and the Middle East can look forward to a nuclear armed Iran. I feel much better. Those wild and wacky Mullahs!!! Whew!

Old 07-04-2008, 05:01 PM
Identification Protestor

Do I have to point out the ONLY power in the Middle East that ever USED a WMD was Iraq with the support of the United States and our encouragement to use Chemical Weapons against Iran.

We should just stop meddling with other nations and we would be far better off.

Old 07-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy View Post
IT HAS been called off... BUSH is now telling Israeli Prime Minister not to attack IRAN. Dont ask me for the website, I was reading last night online and it is OVER WITH. THANK GOODNESS, looks like "Gates" the secretary of Defense really made the IDIOT BUSH think, he told him not to attack IRAN, but BUSH & Cheney wanted to attack IRAN. WHat idiots they are they never think about anything butBLOODSHED and MONEY. SO we can have some RELIEF now, That is one of the greatest news events now in HISTORY!!!!!
HOW CONVENIENT FOR YOU..."IT'S BEEN CALLED OFF".

WOW...whenever someone holds your feet to the fire....somehow you move the goalpost.

Old 07-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Platinum Member

I love people who say that Iran hasn't attacked anyone in 600 years. They seem to be forgetting that they weren't always under the rule of blood thirsty sociopaths who want to brutalize anyone who isn't wahabi islamo-facist.

Old 07-04-2008, 08:32 PM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy
Iran is equipped with from Russia with the latest and fastest Ship Missles on the planet. The SS-N-22 Submarine can travel at Mach3 at high attitudes. and Mach 22 at low attitudes. Iran's Conventional forces: ARMY 540,000 men, 300,000 reserves, 120,00 Iranian Guards specially trained in unconventro warfare. More than 1,600 battle tanks and 21,000 other Armored combat vehicles, 3,200 Artillery piece, 3 submariens, 59 Surface warships, 10 Amphibitans ships. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ China has been helping them with ARMS. North Korea and Russia also helping Iran. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Attacking Iran is a FOLY . Age of Foly and idiots to us to an unjest war against Iraq and Afghanistan. ISRAEL is the terrorist country in the world along with the US GOVERNEMNT.
Subs that travel at "high attitudes" and"low attitudes", eh? A combination of a plane and sub with revenge on its mind.

Old 07-04-2008, 08:36 PM
Librul Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by yossarian
I'd go through the trouble of explaining the value in journalists protecting their sources' confidentiality (especially when it comes to government whistle blowers) but I have a feeling it might not get through. In fact, my time would likely be much better spent panning for gold in my bathtub.
ROFL....Indeed, an exercise in futility. Nice one on the gold panning Yos.