report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: do you believe?
would you collaberate? (team up?) 1 50.00%
on the highest,middle,lowest?(ranges$$) 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2008, 08:49 AM
I am new at Scam.com

What Does Anyone Know About Perpetual Leverage?

they say no selling ,no calling,you know all the regular speile(spill) that a salesman is supposed to tell me before he asks for my money.TELEBLASTER.COM ckeck it out and post your thoughts so i can get a collective judgement I want to say yes,but no.thats because i KEEP IT REAL1111!

Old 06-05-2008, 08:59 AM

Re: What Does Anyone Know About Perpetual Leverage

Perpetual leverage .... love it. So they are just as real as perpetual motion and cold fusion?

Warning flags: the site has no corporate information, no information about where they are incorporated or registered, and this should say it all "50-90 (or more) leads from ..10,000 " call it <1/2 pct.

What are they proposing?

Old 06-05-2008, 09:46 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Re: What Does Anyone Know About Perpetual Leverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KEEP IT REAL1111 View Post
they say no selling ,no calling,you know all the regular speile(spill) that a salesman is supposed to tell me before he asks for my money.TELEBLASTER.COM ckeck it out and post your thoughts so i can get a collective judgement I want to say yes,but no.thats because i KEEP IT REAL1111!
Welcome to scam.com.

Not too sure about this one. The site certainly looks cheesy enough. They're obviously just starting out.

The copyright was 2007, there's no physical address, noone to really contact except through email.

$289.00 seems pricey, especially after you consider that you get 10,000 "leads" (wher are the leads from? another great question!) for $289.00 then they need to be rinsed through the system, then you'd end up with about 50-100 "leads" to start working your way through to develop relationships with the people left! $289.00 for 50 "leads" is expensive.

Have you ever done phone work before with leads like this?

How good are you on the phone? Do you have any experience doing that? Is this your first attempt at a home business? What company/business are you going to promote using this "system"?

There are other phone "systems" as well. Google "auto-dialer".

Here's one that I would actually recommend.

Todd Falcone actually uses it. HE knows what he's doing so's to maximize his results. Do you?

www.quickblaze.com

If you're looking for a quick solution to your recruiting dilemma, I'd say, no. If your looking to enhance your present skills and leverage them, using a system like this, possibly.
If you're new to the home business arena, and are hoping that a super cool, neat-o "system" will drive traffic to your site for you, create business relationships, and do the heavy lifting for you, cause you have big $ signs in your eyes, you'd be wasting your money. JMHO

Here's some great objective info for you re:Home business due diligence;

http://www.firstclassmlm.com

http://www.mlmwatchdog.com/MLM_DUE_DILIGENCE.html

Again, welcome to scam.com

Kerry Hein
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here