report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mail Order Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2008, 08:21 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Pemglers.com Never buy for Pemglers.com - John Ros

Pemglers Scam I was so stupid, I should have seen the signs. I hope someone will find him and pay for what he has done, taking people hard earned money. I already now of two reports of people that have gotten scammed but I hope no body else gets scamed by Charles Casey/ John Rosito. I'll be more aware next time I order anything online. Be carefull who you trust and I will never send a money order ever again. These were the following email that I sent to support@pemglers.com. Good Afternoon Charles Casey Yesterday I send you an email saying you have gotten the confirmation and you will send out my order in "will be sent today in some hours". Also you said that you would send me "tracking # after sending your order". I have not received confirmation email or a tracking number. I checked on your website to check the status of the order and " Order #5148165 - Processing". The website says "same day dispatch" and I ordered it on Sunday, so it was to ship Monday April 14th (and you shipping service is with United Parcel Service (UPS Worldwide Express (1-3 Days). I am a little worried because you already have my money, I am not suggesting that your company would do something like that, but you never can know with some of the companies out there. The website also says the you accept Pay Pal but again you would not accept this method of payment, the only payment method the was offered was "Offline payment" through a money order (eMoneyGram), can you explain this to me. It just doesn't add up why the website says one thing and you are doing another. Thank you -----Original Message----- From: support@pemglers.com [mailto:support@pemglers.com] Sent: Monday, April 14, 2008 9:41 PM To: Subject: Re: Enquiry from Pemglers.com Hello, Thank for your confirmation. Your order will be sent today in some hours. We will send to you tracking # after sending your order. Thank for your question and Have a Good Day! Charles Casey pemglers.com Did you recieve the money order for $215.00 that I sent for the Nintendo Wii. I have not gotten a confrimation email telling me that it was recieved. If you could let me know. Thank You He emailed me back with a tracking #, later I found out that number was false. Hello, Tracking # 1Z39023023908 Thank for your question and Have a Good Day! Charles Casey pemglers.com I placed the order, got a conformation with instruction how to send the money to them. I sent the money to John Rosito. I didn't receive the tracking number so I email support. He gave me a tracking number but the number was not working. I went to the website and it no longer exsited, no e-mail and just answering phone never been answered.