report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2008, 07:33 PM
Banned

Re: Any body heard of World Profit ?

iad nothing to do so it hought i check out the end of the webcast of dr lant,when he tries to pass the collection plate around and just abuses people left and right, it is comical, if i was the owner of world profts i would get rid of him as a spokesperson same goes for Jim Carpenter
Why wont these guys answe rany serious questions, why are they saying just buy the package instead, their product is crap and they are crap, Do not join unless you want to throw $1,000 in the toilet

Old 03-01-2008, 11:28 PM
Banned

lol yesterday dr lant was kicking out people left and right because they were calling him scammer and spammer,too funny
then one guy started calling him jeff,he hates that, bad day for jeffrey boy, i think alot of people are seeing what this scammer is all about

Old 03-02-2008, 02:44 AM
Newbie Member

I doubt he even got a genuine doctorate, probably a fake one. I wonder how he can sleep at night knowing deep down that he has only taken advantage of those buying these lame packages.

I also remember when it got hacked last year by a foreign organisation maybe because they know it's a scam. Then again, maybe WP made out it was hacked and tried to send trackware/Trojan to guests' computers. My anti-virus software stopped it.

Old 03-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Gold Member

Pure scam.

Email spammers to boot.

Dude needs a new toupee . . .

Old 03-25-2008, 10:29 PM
I am new at Scam.com

There is no doubt that the ALMIGHTY Lant is the most ruthless, rude, sick individual that I have ever come across in my life must have come from a Family that didnt believe in love, feelings or compassion, I bet he was never even hugged as a kid or was told he was loved. And those poor brainwashed Monitors, they are so programmed it is sickening. I was there in the Live Business Center one day and this one Monitor (Sylvia) was talking about her negligees, drinking wine and bringing some slinky gowns to Cambridge, Mass when she visits Lant so they can go dancing, oh thats a real professional communication center, keep drinking Miss Sylvia.

Old 03-27-2008, 02:41 PM
Newbie Member

I completly agree.

It's like going into a shop, being asked if you are going to buy this or that and if you say "No", they kick you out and tell you to **** off.

I have found a way to make a crackdown on the company's undeserved revenues.

They will see in time.

Old 03-31-2008, 11:09 AM
Newbie Member

You know, I have noticed that this thread is a bunch of whiners who have also posted ongoing whining at other threads. I suspect you are unhappy people who really don't like anybody or anything. The only winners are the owners of this forum who are making money off the google ads when people search for the companies you people are whining at, and if you noticed EVERY single biz op is being spoekn of critically at this s#am.com site, why is that do you suppose? beause they make money off the searches for the companies you people are complaning about.

Lant does have a PhD from harvard, if you people had the brain matter he does you might be able to actually confirm that, while you are at it look up his 25 books available online or in your local library.

Old 03-31-2008, 04:20 PM
Banned

Shelby I have read them and they are crap, you can find all this stuff he writes about on the internet,you are one of his followers
He is a real jerk to people and he treats people like dirt on there,he calls it being blunt. I call it being a hustler who hates the word no and if anyone wants to ask questions why wont he answer them,instead he gives them short,dumb excuses.
Also they are making huge profit margins,i wouldnt join his company for nothing,to me they have nothing to offer

Old 04-01-2008, 03:03 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyRedHead View Post

Lant does have a PhD from harvard, if you people had the brain matter he does you might be able to actually confirm that, while you are at it look up his 25 books available online or in your local library.
I actually looked in the city library as well as one in the suburbs of where I live and nothing from that nobody was in either one. Anybody can write and self-publish e-books. Even homeless people.

Old 04-02-2008, 01:32 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
You know, I have noticed that this thread is a bunch of whiners who have also posted ongoing whining at other threads. I suspect you are unhappy people who really don't like anybody or anything.
My goodness, they have brainwashed you too deep.

I found many more articles on the internet exposing Jeff Lant. Rude, ignoring questions, slagging off those who don't want to buy. Disgusting. I still visit the LBC from time to time as a guest, and I see unhappy associates wanting to unsubscribe and criticising the company sternly and then getting removed. World Profit spams and thinks of itself as immune.

Last edited by Adam_D : 04-02-2008 at 01:43 PM.

Old 04-07-2008, 06:26 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
You know, I have noticed that this thread is a bunch of whiners who have also posted ongoing whining at other threads. I suspect you are unhappy people who really don't like anybody or anything. The only winners are the owners of this forum who are making money off the google ads when people search for the companies you people are whining at, and if you noticed EVERY single biz op is being spoekn of critically at this s#am.com site, why is that do you suppose? beause they make money off the searches for the companies you people are complaning about.

I have to ask myself about your motivations, for making this post,
To date this is the only thread I am active on, so I expect that creates some amount of exposure for your theory.

I have an email letter from the veritable, Dr. Lant, anyone who has been to an Ivy league, school like Harvard, would be trained in such a way as that it is evident in their composure, the way they talk the way they look and dress, it is part of the process and that is why it is expensive to attend those type of schools, because once you graduate, you have more than just an education you have the social skills to achieve success in the world.

I do not see any evidence that Mr, Lant ever attended Harvard.

If he did, it is not evident in his behavior, nor is it evident in his communications, as shown in his email to me, which was basically the writings of either a lunatic or someone who is not educated.

In Mr. Lant's emails to me, I was embarrassed for him in the way he communicated, it was from the standpoint of a high school graduate.

I think it is highly unlikely he ever attended Harvard, unless he now has alzheimer's

In that case, I do indeed feel sorry for him.

Let the light of truth fall upon those that crawl into the darkness.

Old 04-18-2008, 11:33 PM
Banned

yeah it is pretty sad, i had a guy who was a big supporter of him tell me that he had his domain name sold out right from under him and there wasnt a dang thing he could do about it, that is sad, he obviously is trying to get his money back,because he now has a guy making money off of some of his marketing efforts that is still on google,very sad indeed

Old 04-19-2008, 01:15 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I've had a good time reading this thread as I have had more than my share of people spamming me with emails trying to entice me into this company.

I run several internet businesses online and am involved in some way or another in several more and the main clue all of you should be picking up on is this:

Anyone...and I mean anyone who is running a legitimate online business ALWAYS makes their customers their number one priority. There are no exceptions to this. If you have a customer who has a complaint, wants out or is just not happy for ANY reason, the legitimate business owner will happily and immediately refund that customer and wish them the best in life and offer any future assistance with a smile. Any company who has even the smallest of confidence in their products and/or services do this without question.

In seeing the responses here by both Mr. Lant and his cohort Mr. Carpenter I see none of this. I see them both defending whatever principles it is they foster with absolutely no regard to those who feel they have gotten less than they had bargained for.

And the name calling....seriously now...comparing those who complain to terrorist, sex perverts and whatever else...folks, that speaks volumes. Have you written any books on customer service Mr. Lant?

Mr. Lant. Why is it you cannot respond to those who are not happy with a simple "no questions asked" offer of a refund and an appology? You think you are gaining any credibility here in front of a world wide audience? Do you think this thread would even exist if you had done that?

I have not read any of your books nor have I been associated with your program but my personal experience has seen my customer base explode when people who join my businesses can join knowing that they will get nothing but good service from me whether they stay with me or not.

I would wager, Mr. Lant, that you have caused a great deal of harm to your business by losing a good deal of customers who in checking on your business have found this thread. Is it worth it? Permanent damage to your credibility?

It could be a numbers game you are playing here and are just plain happy with the income you make irregardless of your business tactics but I promise you...those income numbers could and would be triple what they are by the simple implementation of a customer service policy and hiring someone to foster and cultivate those who's experience is suffering.

Good luck to all parties involved. There is good money to be made online so find a legitimate company...put in a little bit of time, persistence and determination and remember....decision + action = results. There you go...that's the secret to online wealth...for FREE!

Barry Crewse
http://RevenueMagic.com/?Bcrewse1

Last edited by Profitboss : 04-19-2008 at 01:22 PM.

Old 08-31-2008, 06:07 PM

Hi,
I am glad I saw this thread today. I was on the WorldProfit site with the monitor earlier today and watched the first video of Dr Lant talking about the opportunity.

Let me say first that I didnt spend but a few minutes in the monitor room so cant say how people are treated there.

But I know while watching the video I picked up on a few of his marketing methods, such as trying to guilt/shame people into joining...

Anyway, he is obviously a very good speaker and presents it very well. It looks like he is reading a script on his computer the whole time, he doesnt look in the camera. He probably is reading his own copywriting...which is very good.

If it hadnt been for this forum, though, I probably would have joined tonight for $99.95 a month.

I also thought the 50,000 guaranteed visitors was actual traffic they would send "to the site of my choice"...he actually does say THEY will send the traffic to my website. The fact that that is a file they give you with links to traffic exchanges and safelists....that seems to me to be blatant misrepresentation and well..pretty much lying. My guess is maybe they justify that by saying that by providing the links that is how they are "sending the traffic" my way.

The other thing I noticed on the video is that he is using the same manipulative type tactics to get people to join that cult leaders use to get people to join their "communities", communes, etc.

And, interestingly, from what other people posted on here, he does seem to have some kind of following...ie..again like some guru or cult leader.

Also, if everything people are saying on here is true...about how insulting and rude he is to people in the liveroom and the pressure tactics used to get people to join...those are very much the same tactics used by cult leaders too. (I have some personal experience with this so I kind of know).

Anyway, saying all that I of course do not know Dr lant and havent personally experienced these things about him.....but there were red flags for me on the video....and the warning from those of you on here with actual testimonies of your experiences with World Profit and Dr Lant...has made me decide not to join.

So....thanks for saving me from a bit of trouble.

Best wishes,
Millet

PS: by the way...I was curious..does anyone know what those 20 income streams are that he mentions (actually in the video he actually says 71 affiliate sites or something like that)? Just curious.

Old 09-01-2008, 02:02 PM
Newbie Member

Dear Millet
Its a shame you did not better investigate Dr lant's company directly by ACTUALLY listening to what was said by people who are willing to put their faces on camera and help people 7 days a week rather then believeing some of the posts in this forum from people who DON'T show thier names or faces and weeky trash any company that comes along. If you had really listened with an open mind to what was siad in the Live Business Center by Lant and others you would have seen that you can try out their program for just $99. If you aren't happy just quit, but you could then try the 20+ income streams and the traffic resources that work for me and many others who have been involbed with Dr. Lant for many years. If it works you spent 99 dollars if it doesn't work then you move on to try the next latest and greatest without any long term effort jumping from one program to another, people easily throw out the word sc*m, but Lant's company has been around since 94, if they didn't actually work they wouldn't still be here. having said that NO program works for 100% of the people that is true of ANY biz op.
Lant's company may or may not be the right program for you but 99 is not a huge investment to find out. You found this forum and think you saved 99, you actually turned your back on something that was worth giving a try or at least some solid effort - and no it is not a get rich sch*me, it will take you time and yes hard work. If you want instant riches with zero effort move on.

Old 09-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Newbie Member

worldprofit is a scam and owe me money big time, for time wasted and money and resources spent promoting it

WP

Old 09-01-2008, 08:27 PM
Newbie Member

lol at the 20+income streams, they are all traffic streams that a full of promoting people promoting viruses and spyware, i try cleaning over 700 infections each day on 3 pc's when i used them

We are not predators, but the sales reps of WorlsProfit are
We are not hackers, but WorldProfit brings it to themselves hurting low income and high income people to join

The only service they provide is webcasting service, and you have to pay up to 12 hundred per year, plus the webcast price over 400 to keep it

Most people will stick to other chat programs that have free rooms to admin in

I'M NOT HAPPY JEFF

Old 09-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Newbie Member

sORRY FORGOT ONE THING, HE TRIES TO ENTICE NEW PEOPLE THAT THEY CAN HAVE 50,000 FREE VISITORS AFTER JOINING ANY PACKAGES,

I HAVE MY OWN TRAFFIC EXCHANGE AND I WILL GIVE YOU 100,000 + FOR FREE, NO FEE NOTHING

WORLDPROFIT ADVERTISE IS THEIR OWN WEB DOMAINS THAT THEY OWN AND HAVE RIGHT TO DO SO, WE PAY OVER 99 DOLLARS TO RENT THEM,WHAT I RENT FOR ONE MONTH, I RENT MY OWN SITES AND HOSTING FOR OVER 13 MONTHS