report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mail Order Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2007, 05:36 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Pharmaenergy out of Europe ??? problems

Has anyone had problems receiving their order?

Old 03-15-2007, 07:53 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Pharmaenergy out of Europe ??? problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunpetals
Has anyone had problems receiving their order?
YES! I was scammed 375 dollars, they continuously told me they were "looking into it" then ceased all communications. DO NOT use them. I used them because I saw so many positive things on the net about the speed of their delivery and willingness to assist if a delivery failed etc. but it is simply not true, I am out 375 dollars and someone else apparently "signed" for my meds but they wont tell me who and it was NOT at my home as I live on my own and doubt my dog would have signed!

Old 01-28-2008, 09:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Dear lex2007!
Im using Pharmaenergy for a long time. Well if you've lost 375$ it's your fault because they return your money if you dont receive the meds! and with every one can happened bad things. i think that they have such period but now they correct all problems and try a lot. So they are the best pharmacy online, and if something happened ask support thay will help you!

Old 02-27-2008, 03:43 AM
I am new at Scam.com

pharmaenergy is a scam!!!!!!

I recently ordered medication from Best-Shop-Generic.com aka PharmaEnergy. It has been 28 days and still nothing but the run around. Buyer beware!!!

Old 02-27-2008, 03:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Pharmaenergy scammers!!!!

Pharma energy is a fraudulent company. I would suggest disputing your charge asap. You will not receive your meds ever.

Old 03-03-2008, 02:19 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hey! :mad: if you wanna suggest something better please do it, if you do not have any please think before write. They are the best pharmacy i ever used, I meen Pharmaenergy without ANY AKA!!!, they are the leader of the OP market, i use it for a lot of times and if they didnt sent my order then they at least return MY money, Who can suggest the same?
P.S. how they can be the same company if one situated in INDIA other in Germany?
Nonsense!