report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-2007, 02:44 PM
Banned

Re: Acai berry vs. Mangosteen vs. Goji vs. Noni

Quote:
Originally Posted by VibrantMarcos View Post
But if you guys want to argue what product has the best Antioxidant, I can easily bring this argument to closure by stating that Eniva's VIBE has the "Highest Certified Antioxidant" of any other tested supplement on the market.
I don't mean to hurt your feelings Marco...but there is no Antioxidant on the face of the earth more powerful then Glutathione. It is produced in your body...it is already there. All antioxidants are good...each one for a specific purpose. But Glutathione battles everything. Sorry.

Now we do not sell Glutathione...because Glutathione cannot be taken orally (it is too big to absorb...Glutathione is also an Amino Acid...your stomach was designed to break down Amino Acids) BUT...MaxGXL contains a proprietary, formula that has a composition patent. It tells your body to produce MORE Glutathione...then recycle it. You now...your body is handling the issues it was designed to handle.

P.S. We are NOT some juice.

The End.

Matthew Adams

Last edited by Matthew Adams : 11-04-2007 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Not a Juice

Old 11-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Eniva Team Coacher and Motivator

Which is why we need Vibe, because Vibe has all the essential nutrients so that the body can naturally make Glutathione AND get all the essential minerals. :)

Do some research on Wikipedia and other online sources. You will discover that the body has the capability of making this antioxidant when given the all the right nutrition. MaxGXL is simply "target-specific" for Glutathione production, but this is only one "smidgen" of all that the body needs.

Hurt my feelings? Not in the least. After all, we're probably dealing with apples and oranges here.

About Me:
www.ojeez.com/vibrantmarcos

My Email:
marcos.health@gmail.com

Old 11-04-2007, 05:57 PM
Why are we here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Adams View Post
Whoa Jebaroo...why the sudden attack?

First of all...I do understand where you are coming from...deserved.

Matthew
Not really an 'attack' ... just curious

there are many on the board that request 'facts' and 'truth'
(especially in the anti-mlm crowd ) yet they have the luxury
of posting without the same standards

good luck

Old 11-05-2007, 06:34 AM
Bronze Member

Good feedback ....

Old 11-11-2007, 09:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Actually, Monavie is very open about what is in their product. They are not going to directly say this is our formula, that would be a bad business idea, but lets analyze this for a moment.

We are aware that the opti-acai powder that Monavie uses has an ORAC score of 1027 per gram.

We also know that Monavie has an ORAC score of 1027 per fluid ounce. From this we can infer that there is 1 gram of opti-acai powder per 1 fluid ounce of monavie.

Since the bottle of Monavie is 25.35 fluid ounces per bottle. We can now infer that there are 25.35 grams of opti-acai powder per bottle. Or
26,034.45 ORAC units per bottle. Being the sceptic I am, before I began drinking Monavie I compared with many other products on the market and commensed to a lot of research. I found that a lot of products have a really high ORAC score, 1000 or more per serving the same as monavie, only when I researched further I found that they were 1000+ per 5 or 10 grams of Acai, Monavie is 1027 per 1 gram. So these other products, due to how they process the berry, have to use 5, 10, or even more times as much to get the same level of Anti-oxidants as Monavie contains. So basically they are wasting this precious fruit by processing it in an inferior way. Since a lot of the nutrional content of this berry is lost within the first 24 hours, they may be able to meet the same ORAC score by just using more Acai, but how much of the other nutrional content is lost during their processing? I called many of these companies and could not get an answer from a lot of them about how they process the fruit or the timeframe, Monavie never hesitates to answer any question that I have had thus far. It means a lot to know what they are giving back to Brazil as well. I am a believer in ethical companies and when it comes to what Monavie and The MORE project have and continue to do I can't find any other company that compares. I love the product and I can't find one thing wrong with the company :)

My advice is to do some serious research about all of the products available, THERE ARE A LOT OF GOOD NUTIONAL SUPPLEMENT PRODUCTS AND COMPANIES OUT THERE, but for me, I LOVE MONAVIE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by April47 View Post
you don't like finishing sentences, do you? haha...

How can MonaVie claim they have the highest, when they won't even tell anyone what it is?

Amigo isn't binary, it's matrix

I hear they have a problem with the powder because it's a bit lumpy. Some people have been mixing it with food instead of liquid. There is an abundance of Amigo reps on one of the other forums I go to, so that's how I know so much about this right now... haha.

I also believe that 1 container is a 1-month supply... but I could be wrong

Yeah, it'd be a little tough for one company to get all of those products because some of them are so unique... especially Vibe.. they would've had to have figured out whatever technology Eniva uses to get the minerals angstrom-sized. I can imagine that's no small feat.

Old 11-11-2007, 09:11 AM
I am new at Scam.com

You are correct, statements like this can cause the company much heartache. However, I find it so sad that in this day in age when we are all aware that putting good things in our body, will cause us to get good things out of our body, that our government refuses to recognize the importance of this. No Monavie will not cure anything, but as I said before, good nutrition can. Of course the government and some doctors as well as pharmecutical (sp?) companies don't like this, WE'RE IN AMERICA, this is why.

Please be careful about what you post and how you post it and say it because unfortunately even though we know good nutrition is the key to unlocking the problems in the health of the world, we wouldn't want the greatest thing to come accross my lap to get shut down because of silly mistakes made by a few people. Share your personal story with the people close to you, that you love and care about, as they have results and continue to do the same eventually everyone will hopefully learn about how important nutrition is and do something on their own. If we as a society and parents continue to teach our children to stop the cycle know maybe the next generation will have a better chance when it comes to their health.

GOOD LUCK AND CHEERS TO A HAPPY HEALTHY LIFE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Adams View Post
ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND!!!!!!!!

These are medical CURE statements...it is statements...JUST LIKE THIS...that get companies (like Monavie) shut down.

Products (like Monavie) do not Cure, Heal or mitigate ANY disease, malady or sickness.

Please learn how to market your product...or you will lose your opportunity to an FTC TRO.

Perfect Examples:
  • SeaSilver
  • Nutrition For Life
  • Free Life
  • Etc.

Learn!!!!

Matthew

Old 11-11-2007, 10:19 AM
Power2Heal

Consumers need to look past the hype on these juices because all of them are just juices, you might as well go to Costco and buy their knock-offs for much less $, it will do the same.

The problem is the almost non-existent amount of active ingredients in these juices. You would have to drink many cases per day of any of those juices to get a beneficial health effect on a 150 lb human. Look at the few clinical studies those companies offer and you will understand.

Lots more info on my blogs and websites:

http://www.Power2Heal.biz
http://frutaiga-power2heal.blogspot.com
http://zrii-expose.blogspot.com

I have tried Noni, Goji, Xango, Monavie, Fruta-Vida and the newcomer, Zrii. They are all juices and have no potency.

I came across Frutaiga, which IS NOT a juice but uses juice concentrate for flavoring only and it is extremely effective plus has massive clinical research studies on the active ingredients and guaranteed amount of active ingredient in it.

While the juice companies are excellent marketers and many people are making money selling the juice, their products are a farce.

Read my blogs and websites and learn what makes a real nutritional product and then go do your own research....and don't forget to give Frutaiga an honest try. It is guaranteed to work and has a 60-day satisfaction guarantee.

Old 11-11-2007, 11:51 AM
No, I'm not 47 years old... lol.

Okay... you're concerned about the nutrition and potency in these juices, yet you are promoting one that uses juice CONCENTRATE?!?!
I do not believe that MLM/Network Marketing is a bad business model. I believe it's the shady people in MLM that make it LOOK bad. As long as you work hard, run your business ethically, and work with ethical people, then MLM can help you reach your financial goals... whether it's just to make extra money on the side or a full-time income.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just drag you down to their level and beat you with years of experience."

Pink Zebra Sprinkles

Old 11-12-2007, 10:36 AM
Eniva Team Coacher and Motivator

In order for a nutritional supplement to technically and officially not be called a "juice", the nutrients must be "extracts" from raw materials, not whole foods. Whole foods cannot gaurantee exact amounts of daily essential vitamins and minerals, yet extracts can.

Otherwise, you're touting health benefits of a "juice", not a pharmaceutical multi-nutrient supplement.

About Me:
www.ojeez.com/vibrantmarcos

My Email:
marcos.health@gmail.com

Last edited by VibrantMarcos : 11-12-2007 at 11:10 AM.

Old 01-21-2008, 08:35 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I still like my Xocai forget berry drinks

If I am going to loose my shorts buying expensive stuff through my mlm, I will stick to my chocolate...I LOVE MY Xocai.
I am toying with the idea of trying a small investment in Zrii, only because I was thinking that the spokesperson would be a good selling tool, and someone I thought I could trust. This board it exceptional. Been in and out of MLM's all my life, but I tend to stick with the ones I USE. And I dont sell to my family and friends, because they dont necessarily like what I like, so anyway, Xocai!!! LOVE IT.

Old 01-21-2008, 10:12 PM

Re: I still like my Xocai forget berry drinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandhya View Post
If I am going to loose my shorts buying expensive stuff through my mlm, I will stick to my chocolate...I LOVE MY Xocai.
I am toying with the idea of trying a small investment in Zrii, only because I was thinking that the spokesperson would be a good selling tool, and someone I thought I could trust. This board it exceptional. Been in and out of MLM's all my life, but I tend to stick with the ones I USE. And I dont sell to my family and friends, because they dont necessarily like what I like, so anyway, Xocai!!! LOVE IT.
Stay away from Zrii...they have had most of their leaders come and go..Its just another juice run by a bunch of people who ran a company called "SIBU" into the ground. Farley has money but that doesnt mean anything..1 out of 35 start up companies go bust! Look for a solid company thats 3-5 years old, then get involved. By then they have made it through the ups and downs of starting up. Send me a private message on here, I have something you should take a look at.

Old 01-26-2008, 08:17 PM
Newbie Member

This may have been raised before, but does anyone question where the raw material for the ingredients in most of the products come from?

More specifically, from what source are the vitamins (A, B,C, etc.) and minerals, and other ingredients collected from?

Are they from natural, whole food sources, or are they ground up rocks, or are they created artificially in some lab somewhere, then added to the juices and tablets?

Dose it really matter, as long as the product performs as it is claimed to?

What about the heating processes utilized by many product manufacturers, that pretty much renders the ingredients useless in a lot of the liquid products?

Just thinking out loud.

Old 01-26-2008, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by scubapro48 View Post
To really be truthful here, people need to wake up and look at what this economy will support! We are now close to a recession due to plummeting stocks, jobs lost, etc...My opinion is this after 17 years full time in the nutritional MLM industry. As the spiraling economy will dictate, people will look for the most economical product that is a WHOLE health regimen, not just a juice product! GBG has this at ONLY $19.95 / month and it tastes great too!

Not only that, but we have Goji Berry (wolfberry) in it, Mongostene, Pomegranate + much more! As the HYPE of all these fruit juices & energy drinks wears off, GBG will be the choice of the consumer due to economics and it works! Also speaking of ORAC scores, our 10-in-one liquid supplement is 2,500 per ounce too or 80,000 per bottle!!! What people need to understand is that ORAC is only part of the whole picture!

It is unreal how many juice products have popped out of the woodwork since the introduction of Aloe Vera juice, then Noni, then Xango, then Goji, then Fruta Vida, Vemma, MonAvie, Sensatiafruit, etc....on & on!!! Even my previous company had so much more, Eniva & the Vibe 2.0 all in one health drink! My problem there was taste & cost that forced many people to leave! I am not here to leave a web site and promote, so this has no ties to my site, but at least you can see the ingredients in the GBG formula so you understand:

http://www.shopgbg.com/images/LiquidMulti_Label.pdf

I rest my case! Those who want more info. can simply contact me via email: scubapro48@aol.com or yahoo.com

Tom Sparrow
that is all fine and dandy but the supply is not keeping up with the demand, that is a killer for any business

Old 01-28-2008, 10:16 AM
Banned

What about Zija? It'a a fairly new entrant into the juice wars. It's all about $ of course. O.J. is still your best bet, along with a healthy lifestyle.

Old 02-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Silver Member

Dr Weil says it's better to eat the fruit than drink the over priced juices you mlm's sell. And none of your stuff is any better than a blueberry. Save yourselves some money and move to Maine.

Old 02-04-2008, 07:51 PM
Global verge air2water machines pow-R-save

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruceinvt View Post
Dr Weil says it's better to eat the fruit than drink the over priced juices you mlm's sell. And none of your stuff is any better than a blueberry. Save yourselves some money and move to Maine.
Not even enough people to get a good card game in MAINE... LOL
WHo wants to move there.. success2all gcp

Old 02-07-2008, 01:51 AM
Silver Member

Have you ever tried any of this stuff?
.......... :crap: ..........

Old 02-07-2008, 11:54 PM
Silver Member

ORAC?....That's what I say when I try products with a nasty aftertaste.... ORAC!

If you want to be a foolish ginnie pig and try products like this....go ahead. Isn't amazing how all of this stuff cures you and you are still going to die. Probably a lot faster from trying this stuff. Remember Jim Jones? He had people try this kind of stuff and they all perished. Don't be so gullible!

When your hair starts to fall out and your teeth start to rot and you have a bad case of noxious odors coming out of your orafices.....remember...ORAC! You will start to feel better fast.

2 bottles of this stuff will kill mice in your basement for 8 years. ORAC!

Last edited by baby_boop38 : 02-07-2008 at 11:59 PM.