report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-2007, 12:29 PM
Mr. Ruiz

Re: janglefish to ambit

Thank you for the comment. I am a Regional Consultant (soon to be Senior Consultant) with Ambit Energy. I started in August of 2007. My investment was $399 and I pay $19.99 a month for 6 websites (1 charge for all 6). I have not only made back my investment but also trippled it. (For anyone who really needs to see it I can post my checks to prove it). I have pesonally recruited 6 reps and have shown my team how to do the same while also focusing on helping the general public save money on both electric and gas. In addiiton I have offered advice on saving money on other areas of life (ie. cell phone, life insurance, etc.) When you first get into the MLM industry you join because you imagine yourself being financially independent, free of debt, and vacationing. What you learn very quickly is that you have a higher purpose in getting your superior product or service out to the public. I work to inspire and coach each of my team members so that they live happier more fulfilling lives. I encourage them to read great books like Napoleon Hills' "Think and Grow Rich", or Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad Poor Dad", and of course watch "The Secret". This is about a change of state, a change of character, and it leads to a change in life. I hope this helps anyone considering an MLM. To answer the question regarding Illinois, you should be able to check your State Attorney General's website, Public Service Commission, website or State Energy website to view Ambit's legality to do business in Illinois. We have to be both STATE and Energy company approved to be an energy service company (ESCO).

Old 11-17-2007, 12:30 PM
Mr. Ruiz

Thank you for the comment. I am a Regional Consultant (soon to be Senior Consultant) with Ambit Energy. I started in August of 2007. My investment was $399 and I pay $19.99 a month for 6 websites (1 charge for all 6). I have not only made back my investment but also trippled it. (For anyone who really needs to see it I can post my checks to prove it). I have pesonally recruited 6 reps and have shown my team how to do the same while also focusing on helping the general public save money on both electric and gas. In addiiton I have offered advice on saving money on other areas of life (ie. cell phone, life insurance, etc.) When you first get into the MLM industry you join because you imagine yourself being financially independent, free of debt, and vacationing. What you learn very quickly is that you have a higher purpose in getting your superior product or service out to the public. I work to inspire and coach each of my team members so that they live happier more fulfilling lives. I encourage them to read great books like Napoleon Hills' "Think and Grow Rich", or Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad Poor Dad", and of course watch "The Secret". This is about a change of state, a change of character, and it leads to a change in life. I hope this helps anyone considering an MLM. To answer the question regarding Illinois, you should be able to check your State Attorney General's website, Public Service Commission, website or State Energy website to view Ambit's legality to do business in Illinois. We have to be both STATE and Energy company approved to be an energy service company (ESCO).

Old 11-19-2007, 11:54 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Mr. Smith, is there a website that I can check to find out about ligitimate MLM companies. I was in the process of looking into joining Ambit when I came across your info.

Old 11-19-2007, 12:19 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruizconsulting View Post
I was introduced to Ambit thru a friend who is a member. Even though I've heard a lot of negative things about Ambit, I still want to make up my own mind. Where could I go to do a back ground check on MLM companies. What steps should I take? Thanks

Old 11-19-2007, 01:32 PM
Silver Member

projecthope, unfortunately its pretty much hit-or-miss with MLMs unless you 1) know the management presonally of 2) there is sufficient third-party inforamtion available to document the company's track record.

In Ambit's case, they are making unsubstantiated growth claims without any documentation. Heck, they won't even say what their revenue or customer base is. This is network marketing; the only reason you hide such information is if it is embaressing.

So projecthope, why don't you go back to your contact (since all the Ambit reps here are silent) and ask for documentation regarding their track record. Otherwise you are shooting in the dark. You might also ask about the track record of the management team who is on a roll of 4-5 corporate failures; sage telecom, janglefish, radius, blue vista energy.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:44 PM
Newbie Member

Another poster said in Sep. of 2006, regarding "Mr. Smith" and his apparent inability to move on in his life regarding Ambit Energy:

3 years ago and you still can't get over it. Therapy might be an option.

Now FOUR years..

Folks, there is a real person hiding behind the "Mr. Smith" Username. He has been at this for quite some time.. He has admitted he is involved with the competition of Ambit Energy, but DID NOT offer this bit of important information up front. At the very least that should have been done.

He 'demands' answers as if he has the high moral ground, yet he has zero credibility. He uses the word "shame." How telling..

Old 11-21-2007, 01:42 PM
Silver Member

What I demand Observer is that a company that is making outrageous and unsubstantited claims about their growth to deceive prospects in to thinking they have anything to offer should provide some facts to back it up. Is that too much to ask?

Of course not, but instead you resort to personal attacks. Do you think everyone here doesn't see through you pitiful attempt to divert attention from your slience? It only proves that Ambit would be embarassed by the facts. If they had something to brag about they would do so. But I'm deranged so what do I know? LOL

Old 12-13-2007, 01:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Simple enough. Poke around these websites. You can find plenty of holes. I was not even able to access the sign up for ***** *****. There is no encryption on these sites. I would want my info protected. smithjr your site was down as well. Hey guys, remember ENRON? They made 111 billion. Where are they now scamdelous MLMs (I know enron wasn't one - imagine if you would have been able to sell it though).

By the way Mr Smith. I want to buy you a drink. So far the only rational thinking. Mostly everyone on this topic has steered off course defending their ideas with other subjects under the same topic. No one wants to really challenge you and answer your questions. I think it is mostly because these janglefish/ambit/stream/etc only roll around in circles.

The real debate is where does all the money go in these MLM's? Someone leaves with a fat paycheck at the end of the day. Could be so and so #1 consultant. Then again making that first mill is always the easiest if you have no job and a lot of cell phone minutes.

Thank You For Arguing.

Last edited by Mortes : 12-13-2007 at 01:14 AM. Reason: because I can?

Old 12-17-2007, 08:59 AM
I am new at Scam.com

hello.

Ambit Energy don't work for people's who don't doing nothing. is only good for those who doing something.

For Mi work perfect, I make excellent amount of money en 6 month's.

Old 12-17-2007, 09:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello.

This company is one of the best in the market.

www.franciscososa.com

www.nyenergy.goambit.com

if you one to know how this work let me know.

Old 01-02-2008, 11:43 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by genio2 View Post
hello.

Ambit Energy don't work for people's who don't doing nothing. is only good for those who doing something.

For Mi work perfect, I make excellent amount of money en 6 month's.
WTFWT? Geez!

Old 01-10-2008, 07:11 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillwell View Post
WTFWT? Geez!
That, my friend, is someone who came to this country believing the streets are paved in gold. What the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve. Just goes to show how little is required to make it work.

Old 01-15-2008, 01:19 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruizconsulting View Post

Ruizconsulting - any chance I can speak with you a few minutes?

Old 01-31-2008, 02:34 PM
Bronze Member

To whom it may concern,

my name is John Lester and I am the Mister X talked about in the videos found at

http://www.ConstantCashCollection.biz

I'm very selective about who I choose as sponsor in any program because who I choose as sponsor is obviously going to see and have access in various ways to the group that I build in that program.

Many of my Ambit people will also be my CCC people.

If I were to choose the wrong Ambit sponsor, that could create major headaches for me.

So any Ambit sponsor of mine, if they want me to come in to Ambit underneath them, they have to reciprocate by coming in to my CCC program at the Gold level.

Now, that doesn't mean you have to actively or even passively promote CCC. Although, in my opinion, you'd be smart if you did...

It does assure me, however, that you believe in the value of CCC and that's an important assurance that my CCC people underneath you (if we mutually match) need to hear and know.

As for me, I'm deadly serious about Ambit. I think you can tell that from my posts. Plus, I even went out on one of these cold Chicago nights last week and attended one of the local meetings just to get a feel for the "momentum" that's out there. I was very impressed. With the windchill it was way below zero and yet about 150 people still turned out on a weeknight.

You buy my CCC Gold program and within minutes I'll join you in Ambit. And as far as risk goes...under this proposal I'm the one at risk...if you don't like the CCC Gold program or my progress in Ambit, you have 60 to 90 days or more to chargeback under MC/Visa rules. It's an online digital sale with no signature so we have no proof that anyone authorized the sale...highly doubtful that you'd ever want to chargeback under any circumstances though...I've personally sold the Gold package to several hundreds of people and we have only had about a half dozen chargebacks...and even that typically due to general financial distress being suffered by the customer...that's how good the product is...

Whereas once I join Ambit under a sponsor, neither the Pope nor the President could hardly move me even with an atom bomb. You know how that goes in networking marketing. Once sponsored, pretty much always sponsored.

So I'd actually be making a much bigger commitment to my sponsor under this scenario than they are to me. With little to no risk for you and all the upside on your side of the table...

PLEASE NOTE! Do NOT buy the Gold Package online without emailing or talking to me first! That's because the offer may no longer be available...first come first served with the right type of Ambit support benefits offered...

If you want to talk, my number is 312-881-7444 and/or 312-399-2269.

Email is gemsmaker@ConstantCashCollection.com

Cheers,

-J

PS Fastest way to learn about what's IN your Gold Package is to click on the Products link at the top of ConstantCashCollection.biz (after you get by the splash page) and then scroll down past the Bronze and the Silver until you get to the GOLD and just read thru the vast array of Gold Package benefits...and remember, this isn't just a Package, it's a MEMBERSHIP meaning that we're adding NEW products and services to the membership all the time WITH NO ADDITIONAL INVESTMENT...

Old 02-25-2008, 05:58 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Mr. Smith I would love to compare my ambit checks to your ignite checks.

If ambit scam is real let me know since my checks never bounce. I joined Dec 3 2007 and as of Feb 25 2008 I've made $23,400.

Let me know if I should return the checks. Chambless pays me every week on time. You may want to let people know you are trying to push ignite.

Old 02-29-2008, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
Well he's at it again. "MLM Hall of Shamer" Chris Chambless of Janglefish fame is launching another MLM called Ambit Energy and preparing to scam another generation of unsuspecting folks hoping for a better way. I found out the hard way that Chabless couldn't be trusted at Janglefish when I paid my money and later found out that they had lost their only vendor months before. But Chabless forgot to tell the reps as he continued to line his pockets with sign up fees. This little trick landed Chambless in the "MLM Hall of Shame" with the MLM watchdog organization World Wide Scam. Check out the whole story at the link below. Be sure and click on "The Rise and Fall of MLM Music" to read how it all came down.

http://www.hawaiionline.biz/janglealt.htm

I guess he's run through all his Janglefish money and is back with Ambit Energy. Chambless conveniently leaves his "Hall of Shame" title off his Ambit resume as well as his experience heading Janglefish. You'd think if you were starting a new MLM that you would at least mention that you are the founder of another MLM. I guess I don't blame the guy. Who would want to bet their financial future on a jerk with this kind of track record? When this gets out Ambit is dead in the water. If you're thinking of teaming up with Chambless and Ambit let me give you some advice- RUN.
Any other former Janglers out there with your own rip off stories?
WOW! WOW!

Guess what everyone...

Mr Smith works for Ignite.

Did you know that before Chris Chambless joined the team over at Ambit Energy, IGNITE tried to get him to join there corporate team?!!!

He decided not to join.

No wonder Mr. Smith likes to talk trash.

Bet you were all buddy buddy with him before...

Got Management? Mr. Smith?

Folks, I hate to tell you this but the "smith" around here loves slander and libel.

Old 03-01-2008, 03:47 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pak61 View Post
Mr. Smith I would love to compare my ambit checks to your ignite checks.

If ambit scam is real let me know since my checks never bounce. I joined Dec 3 2007 and as of Feb 25 2008 I've made $23,400.
Congratulations on your great start. But you don't want to compare- I make that every week.

Why don't you break it down for us how a new rep makes that kind of money so fast? How many in your downline now? What is your position.

Old 03-01-2008, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Smith View Post
Congratulations on your great start. But you don't want to compare- I make that every week.

Why don't you break it down for us how a new rep makes that kind of money so fast? How many in your downline now? What is your position.
If you work the business you can make 20-30-40k in your first few months. easy.

I figured you would skip my post Mr. Smith.