report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Chat Here
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-19-2007, 10:13 AM
As a rose

Who do I talk to?

I need a travel agent by next year, but I want to start talking to the person now about where to travel and what to do in the areas..... So who do I talk to or where should i go to find a legit person for this?

Thanks so much! :smile:

Old 10-19-2007, 10:26 AM
Feisty Bird

Re: Who do I talk to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosepassions View Post
I need a travel agent by next year, but I want to start talking to the person now about where to travel and what to do in the areas..... So who do I talk to or where should i go to find a legit person for this?

Thanks so much! :smile:
Have your tried a search engine imputing travel agent?

Old 10-19-2007, 08:16 PM
Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

I think would be better to ask on this forum. There is quite a diversity of people here and they are from differerent countries. They can tell you a lot and maybe save you money and make the visit more enoyable getting past the commercial money grabber people.
The commercial people; all they are interested in is getting as much of you money as possible and what they often arrange is so trivial and boring and you will find yourself in entourages with other tourist and guided around on a tight schedule.
I would think that you want to do something where your can pace yourself and spend more time where you weant and be where you want.

Old 10-20-2007, 03:18 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

this person frequents these boards!?sounds very interesting to me!?as my kids and others i know foolishly bought time shares and the costs are just like jena's site describes them!? :sunglasses:http://www.jena.buildcoastalwealth.c...elpkg&theme=24[FONT=
hehe!!...just askn...

Old 10-20-2007, 08:16 PM

Interesting... thanks for the tip!

Old 10-21-2007, 11:46 PM
Globaleez

I am sure you could find someone in a chat or something.
I know the perfect place!

it's in the signature. Enjoy as there are several peeps just like the ones you are in need of right there!

Old 10-22-2007, 07:49 PM

Where the hell did you come from and who asked you to blow your damned horn!:grrr:
Why don't you go to "myspace" or some such kiddy site?:i agree:

Old 10-22-2007, 07:59 PM
Globaleez

You did when You made your post!

it's just a post...lets move on!

Old 10-23-2007, 07:44 PM

Bite me.... newbie Devil!:grrr: You should move on, as in off of here!:i agree:

Old 11-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Silver Member

Jeeze! This site gets really bizarre sometimes.