report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Business Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
View Poll Results: ARE THERE ANY MCPETERS OUT THERE?
DO YOU HAVE A RELATIVE THAT DIED IN AFRICA? 1 50.00%
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE! 1 50.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-21-2007, 09:42 AM
I am new at Scam.com

fit milf getting ride on two hard dongs

teen titans starfie henti lindsay lohan beaver megaman hentai keeley hazell video linsey dawn masterbating women sybian video male masterbation pinay chyna playboy donita dunes cudna gianna michael gianna micheals nuda tanya cooley photos elena santarelli carmella farrah fawcett news tanya cooley pictures janine habeck eva mendez fake enrique iglesias naked teeniemovies bare crotch lindsay lohan massive penatrations ways to masterbate chyna lezlovevideo lindsaylohancrotch julia roberts nude ftv girls isabella soprano embrace of the vampire polish busty carmella bing nuda blond jokes naughtyamerica.com lindsey lohan no pantie www.naughtyamerica.com entire severina vuckovic sex tape couples seduce teens pantie fergie boobs lanas big erica durance layouts lindsay lohan crotch shot uncensored crotch shot lindsay lohan susana espears candice michelle husband paris racist asstraffic.com sucking on my ******* gay.com michael gianna choc magazine aniston lindsay ftv danielle fishel fat camwithher nipples kara monaco ***** gianna michaels videos fergie fergilicious lyric emma starr john mayer gravity myspace jadra pick a bbw adultfriendfinders.com apocalyps gibson xnxx tupac bei myspace joanie laurer playboy jessica simpson i do achieving your dream wedding privatevoyeur busty christy lindsey lohans crotch shot pinay thumbs video gianna michaels michael decesare lotto 649 gianna michaels anal tonya cooley picture free gianna michaels movie ftv jessica candice michelle wallpaper webshots busty lohan crotch shot picture andrea lowell playboy photos hazell brooke shield pretty baby nude vida video gianna michaels chyna sex video keeley hazell in garter belt hiromi oshima videos free pantyless lindsey lohan sex story xnxx hiromi oshima myspace lawn layouts myspace lawn layouts nude

Old 08-22-2007, 03:23 AM
junior scam buster

firstechcomputers.com

i did a job with these people, at a BROOKSTONE store
in New Orleans at the riverwalk.
I was told the job would take about an hour, and i would get paid $100
(i have that in an email)

It was installing 5 POS systems with a server.
The job took 5 hours and i have not been paid.
The company appears to have gone under.
I call them and it now looks like the number is disconnected.

I will call the BBB if nothing happens, ill give them another week.
The job i performed was 2 months ago

i did a WHOIS and found his other email addy
and just sent an email to him there.
http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIsVerify.a...rog_id=godaddy

Administrative Contact:
Bass, Stephen firstech@carolina.rr.com

================

http://www.firstechcomputers.com/

Sami Adkins
sami@firstechcomputers.com

Human Resources Dept.
hr@firstechcomputers.com

FirsTech, LLC. IT Solutions & Support

Office: 704.820.6455

Fax: 704.820.6458

www.firstechcomputers.com

Steve CEO
steve@firstechcomputers.com
All it can do is effect the future
That is its only lasting residual

Political Art - Gunpoint Democracy

Old 08-23-2007, 02:02 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Don’t Work With Spencer Proffer

I got a call recently to work with Spencer Proffer, so I asked around about his reputation, and everyone who knows him said the same thing: Avoid that man like the plague.

Old 08-27-2007, 12:24 PM
kennyj

Share Your ride!

Share Your ride! Save space and money! Empty space in your car on a short or long trip? Register and sell your space and save a bundle! Visit www.cabiecar.com and register for free! You can also watch our video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5hA20LNu54

Old 08-27-2007, 01:11 PM
Newbie Member

Thailand Scam- Real Estate

Do not BUY from this website- http://www.webspawner.com/users/luxu...and/index.html.

Thailand is NOT the land of smiles toward foreigners!! :mad:

Old 08-28-2007, 03:11 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Sacm: Carter Eye Center, Dr. Harvey L. Carter Bait and Switch

Hi Everyone.

I went to this lasik doctor Dr. Harvey L. Carter after hearing all the claims in the media. When I had the procedure it was the same old blade lasik technology and not at all what they advertised. These guys are just plain liars and have very bad business practices. I do not understand why they could not have been truthful in the beginning, it was one of the specific questions I asked the staff at Carter Eye Center and they assured me it was not the blade lasik method and now I see worse than I did when I got there. they keep saying it will take longer to heal and my sight will get better but I am at my wits end and it has been months. I am really disapointed. is there any good lawyers out there that would take my case when they get win I get paid? I do not have the money to hire a lawyer and now I am just screwed.

:-(

Do not fall for these guys lies

Old 09-01-2007, 04:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Qui Tam, Reporting On Government Fraud

Though this is slightly different than the scams reported in these boards, I wanted to make those who post here that qui tam (sometimes called False Claims) statutes allow a person who reports a company defrauding government will be rewarded by the courts for taking action. There are a few hitches: the company defrauding the government should be employer and you need to be the first to file appropriately. I'd suggest working with a qui tam lawyer.
Qui tam statutes are rarely publicized, but they've been on the books since President Lincoln initiated them during the Civil War as a means of giving citizens a financial incentive for reporting abuses to the Union.

Old 09-27-2007, 09:02 AM
Newbie Member

www.thekalpeshpatel.com scam scam scam

This guy ripped of thousands of people around london and birmingham now doing it again in the UK tell the OFT who are after him and Ketan Hirani who both chased them out from the UK for running pyramid meetings and they are doing it now with Success what? A pyramid scheme labelling itself as a University? You dont make money unless people pay in to the scheme therefore it is classed as a trading scheme but does not operate under the trading scheme laws of the UK. http://www.oft.gov.uk

These guys went to South Africa and started running a pyramid scheme there until they were kicked out of South Africa by the Law, watch out only the top 1-2% ever make money, they dont care about the 98% of people who pay each month so they can get paid their 1000's. Ask them for your money back and see what you get, they will keep you in dark like mushrooms and feed you ****..

www.ketanhirani.com scam scam scam

Old 09-27-2007, 09:22 AM
Newbie Member

Kalpesh Patel is at it again scamming people check this link out:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&r...an+hirani+scam

Old 09-29-2007, 08:11 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hongmax electronic technology selling broken phones as new

Hongmax electronic technology located in Schenzen China sold us 10 "grade A" phones were 5 of them were defect. They refuse to replace the phones and i will strongly recommend other companies to stay away from them or they will fool you.

Old 09-30-2007, 11:01 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Dr. David Kleiman and Dr. Anthony Evangelista Dallas Lasik

These guys should be stopped!

I went there after hearing advdertising that was completly false. The advertising said a price that was at least half of what they wanted from me after going there for an exam. there is nothing special about the lasik I need and they are complete liars. you can see through the whole process what they are up to and at the end they tell me the procedure is going to cost almost 4000 dollars after advertising less than half of that.

WHAT A SCAM.

below is another article I have found

Dr. David Kleiman and Dr. Anthony Evangelista Fined by Texas State Board of Medical Examiners
State fines two eye doctors $ 25,000 each for unsubstantiated ads

Maria M. Perotin
Fort Worth Star Telegram

Two ophthalmologists at an Arlington eye-care center have been fined $ 25,000 apiece for running advertisements that couldn't be substantiated.

The Texas State Board of Medical Examiners reprimanded David Kleiman and Anthony Evangelista for ads published in various Dallas-Fort Worth newspapers.

The ads for the Kleiman-Evangelista Eye Center contained statements such as "nearly three out of four patients are seeing better than 20/20 vision! As for that other one patient, well, they'll just have to settle for 'perfect.'"

Another ad urged consumers to "trust your eyes to Tarrant County's leading LASIK surgeons" -- even though the eye center doesn't have data verifying that its doctors perform the most LASIK surgeries in the county, according to the board.

The board's rules prohibit ads that are false, deceptive or misleading, including those containing claims that cannot be substantiated.

The complete article is available at www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/business/11471019.htm

Old 10-09-2007, 12:11 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Don't buy www.518ec.com

About the Payment Way.
A. Western Union
First Name;Jianxian Last Name:Xie
Address:Putian City,Fujian Province,China
B. Bank Remittance
PAYEE:Xie Jianxian
BEN'S ACCOUNT:4552301-0188-085385-7
BENEFICIARY INSTITUTION:Bank of china putian branch
BENEFICIARY'S ADDRESS:PUTIAN, FUJIAN, CHINA
SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ73
C.L/C
Payee:Hualong-trade Co.,ltd
BEN'S ACCOUNT:1405010109245513720
BENEFICIARY INSTITUTION:Industrial and Commercial Bank of china putian branch
BENEFICIARY'S ADDRESS:PUTIAN, FUJIAN, CHINA
D:paypal
pt2366558@163.com

Old 10-10-2007, 01:16 PM
I am new at Scam.com

www.ticketbust.com

95% dismissal rate! That’s what these scammers portray when they’re luring you to use they’re service to fight your ticket off. These people advertise daily on Google if you type in "ticket fighting" or any other variations of ways to look for someone to fight off your ticket. They claim that they have a 95% dismissal rate, this rate is absolutely incorrect, I know first hand being that I used they're scam service a few times. They have on their site a bunch of fabricated testimonials and a quote by an attorney by the name Sherman M. Ellison. There are three people that generally work at the office of "the ticket busters,” A.K.A. “the scammers" One of them is the secretary then there is a guy by the name of Scott, and the mastermind of the scam Steve. They all claim that they’re extremely busy and always have people calling them to fight they’re ticket. IT’S ALL BS!!!!

I reviewed the trial by declaration that they sent to the court for the tickets I had them “fight” for me. The written trial by declaration was a stupidly fabricated as the testimonials on their site; my 12 year old sister could have written something better. Don't let these people fool you into their money back guarantee contract. I usually am not a sucker for scams myself I’m disappointed that I let this one fool me, but I was desperate knowing that I would go to jail if I didn’t get my tickets dismissed. Well now I’m going to jail and I’m short $1000 bucks on four tickets that I got consecutively. Save yourself the time and the money and boycott these scammers, let them starve while I eat jail food.

Stay away from these links:

www.ticketbust.com
www.ticketbust.com/index.aspx
www.ticketbust.com/beattraffictickets/index.html
http://www.ticketbust.com/about/tick...guarantee.html
http://www.ticketbust.com/beattraffi...nse-works.html
www.ticketbust.com/pricing/index.html
www.ticketbust.com/testimonials/index.html
http://www.ticketbust.com/about/cont...c-tickets.html

Their E-mail:
info@ticketbust.com

Old 10-12-2007, 01:44 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Buyer Beware: Resume Pro Writers = Rip Off

On 10.6.07 I requested expedited professional resume and cover letter writing service and authorize a charge of $235 for the services. After a charge of $235 was placed on my account I received a phone call indicating that I would have my product with 48 to 72hrs. On 10.9.07 I emailed re the status of my order. I was immediately phoned by and informed me that my project had been assigned to a writer. Late Tues afternoon I became concerned because I have not received anything, so I emailed customer support a second time and received no response. On Wed I phoned customer support explained the situation and requested to speak with a manager. I was told that the manager was on ‘leave’. On 10.10.07 I emailed customer support stating that I wanted a refund for. Two hours later my credit card was charged an additional $235. I spoke with Grace and was told that I would not get a refund. I informed her that I was contacting my bank regarding the unauthorized charges and the BBB regarding there fraudulent practices. I was then verbally threaten with additional charges. I immediately notified my bank of the situation. I have yet to receive anything other than $470 worth of debts which includes $235 that I NEVER authorized. I am pursuing this matter through the CA BBB.

Old 10-25-2007, 09:34 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Has anyone heard this one?

I have yet to figure this one out, I received an email from an un-named recruiting firm in response to a 'job' I applied for. The message itself was full of spelling and grammatical errors (a warning sign as far as I'm concerned), but included the hiring company's name: Corportate Concepts, Ltd, on Front St., W. Toronto, US Tax ID #. I was able to verify that the Tax ID # was valid, although that means very little and belonged to a company with the same name, although address was in NY and cross referrence suggested it was an Executive Travel Agency, not a third party bookkeping firm and searches in Canadian White Pages revealed no such company in Toronto. Anyway the 'hiring manager' claims to be 72 and not out to scam anyone (I know people lie), going to send me some 'office supplies' and a check via Fed-Ex. The on-line 'interview' via Yahoo IM was irregular at best (I know another warning sign, but I 'played' out of curiosity and the only 'personal' info imparted was my business address). The package has yet to arrive (not really surprised) but what I can't figure out is just what he's up to as he is not asking me (as of yet) to re-send items anywhere, or cash check and deduct whatever and forward the rest to some other account, oh and he wants 350 words on 'Trade Agreements', not specific trade agreements between specific countries, just trade agreements in general. Is this some entirely new scam, or a really old one? Has anybody else run into this?

Old 10-30-2007, 10:32 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Jewelry Buyers

I've been trying to get rid of some jewelry and haven't had much luck with craigslist. The only person who approached me was that "James Bright" person who happens to be a scammer. Before posting my jewelry online, I came across a few of those jewelry buying companies. You know, those ones where they send you a free kit in the mail, you send them your gold or diamonds, and then they mail you a check. I went to ThingsWeBuy.com and figured since the kit was free, I might as well have them send me one. Well, I got it yesterday and as far as I know everything looks legit. They send you a booklet educating you on how to determine the value of jewelry along with the shipping labels, a form to list the inventory of your package contents, as well as a slip to insure your package. Then once you send it, your jewelry is inspected and appraised. They make you and offer and if you accept, they send you a check. Has anyone heard about these companies or done this before? Are these people legit? Or are they scammers? I work at a bank, so I would be able to tell if the check they send me is counterfeit. I would just like to know ahead of time if anyone has had any kind of experience in this whether it be good or bad, before I send my jewelry to these people.

Old 11-03-2007, 03:58 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Infidelity Statistics of Cheating Men/Women

Copyright CONTENT © ::: PHACKERS GROUP :::
(phackers@usa.com)
(phackers@mail.com)
SIGNS OF CHEATING SPOUSE/

PARTNER/WIFE/HUSBAND/GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND

He/she has on e-mail address to which you do not have access or you

don’t know its existence . You get the impression that you are often lied

to about little things. Your spouse spends hours and hours in on-line

chat room. Your spouse shuts everything down as soon as you enter

the room ? You discover your spouse has a post office box, which you

did not know about. Your spouse has a separate bank account you did

not know about. You press the redial button on the phone and get

through to someone you don’t know. You check out the received files

and found that love letters are there. Your spouse tries to pick fights

with you after a big sitting on net so that he/she can storm out of the

house and disappear for few hours. When you raise your concerns,

you are told that you are excessively paranoid. Just on a cautionary

note – these are merely signs that shouldn’t be missed, but are very far

from real proof. To get that, you might need to either follow him/her or

confront them directly. Who knows, you might even get an honest

answer.

So, how do you catch a cheating spouse who's using the Internet for

their illicit purposes? How do you go about detecting online (E-Mail)

infidelity, when you don't have access to their emails and have no way

of knowing who they might chat to when you're out of the house?

There's a very simple answer –Contact ::: PHACKERS GROUP :::
(phackers@usa.com)
(phackers@mail.com).
With the help of our E-Mail Cracking services (Yahoo,Aol,Msn and

Hotmail) you would be able to gain their Original password which they

are using.

How to use our services ? Just summarize your details for eg:
1. Target Email id in complete form like address@hotmail.com or

address@msn.com
2. Your Name:
3. Your Country:
4. The currency you would like to pay: (price depends upon the difficulty in hacking email password)
5. Preferred Payment Option (Paypal or Western Union)
6. How you found our service and any details about victim you wud like to give.
and send an email to us at :-
(phackers@usa.com)
(phackers@mail.com)
and in the subject field type CONFIDENTIAL.
We also provide you a close-up on the truth, the advantages and

of-course, the villains behind the scenes.. By using our services you

can easily detect all kinds of E-Mail Internet infidelity. Just follow our set

of Instructions after we provide you the Original Passwords of their mail

account.
Finally, a quote from somebody who used our services to detect E-Mail

Internet infidelity:
" I suspected my girlfriend of cheating on me, but she consistently

denied it, we were spoiling our relation because of my doubt and her

denial to give password of her mail id so I Hired(phackers.group). I was

able to obtain her e-mail password and then checked her email and

found out that she was not having any relation. Although these guys

removed my doubt, it allowed me to move on and carry out our

relationship happily." – Crish (cuteandloving1@yahoo.com)

KEYWORDS :
hacking passwords, password hacking, email
password , hotmail passwords,
computer password hacking, computer
passwords,H@ckers, password protection, password,Reasonable

,proofs ,cheap,cheapest,very cheap,flirt,dating,investigation,partner

cheating,business cheating,lover
generation, passwords, hack, hacking,girl,Site defacing,SQL

implementation,boyfriend, hackers,GENUINE ,internet

surveillance,SERVICES ,Extramarital Affair,Domestic Infidelity Adultery

Investigations,
hack passwords, hack aol passwords, hack yahoo passwords, hack

hotmail passwords, hack email passwords, how to hack, crack, phreak,

cheat,computers, computers, utilities, utils,virus, mail, e-mail, crackz,

cd, hacking info,informational hacking, information hacking, hack now

hack hotmail password hack yahoo password hack Aol password hack

MSN password crack msn passwordcrack hotmail password crack

yahoo password crack aol password hack or crack any password

withoutchange it,hack hotmail password hack yahoo password hack

Aol password hack MSN password crack msn passwordcrack hotmail

pasword crack yahoo password crack aol password hack or crack any

password without change it,cheating,spouse,husband,girlf
riend,infidelity.

(phackers@usa.com)
(phackers@mail.com)

Old 11-16-2007, 01:37 PM
Newbie Member

Johnson Plumbing and Tile (South Carolina)

JOHNSON PLUMBING & TILE also known as Mrs./Mr. Kimberly & James Johnson also known as Lester J. Johnson

Lester James Johnson is a dishonest plumber and tile man. Not only he does a horrible work, he does it incorrectly, he is unlicensed with LLR (we reported him to LLR and they issued him 'Cease & Desist' and a $500 citation), plus he took upfront money for the materials and did not do the work for most of the project nor refunded the money. He attempted to do the work on our property using a fake electrical building permit (not a plumbing permit!) that he was able to get from Orangeburg County somehow (!?). Please note that his business' address right now is 117 DAVIS SMITH RD., COLUMBIA, SC 29203. He claims to be living in his van and not at the above address. Telephone: 803-309-5627 (disconnected). Don't believe what he says, it's a lot of empty promises and lies. Please note that he may change his address or even a company name. He is a Caucasian male around 38-39 years old that used to live in Aiken or Lexington county in SC. Beware.