report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2007, 10:05 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Hit4pay?

Like you said, it takes a while to build up anything substantial, but they DO pay, I've been there a long time. J

Old 05-25-2007, 06:53 AM
Bronze Member

Re: Hit4pay?

Yeah I know it takes a long time, but once u have a huge downline you could make something substantial, but it's hard 2 get people to read an email for 2cents lol. How many is in your downline jean?

Old 05-30-2007, 10:09 PM
Bronze Member

Hits4pay.com

I got email from a craigslist response from hits4pay. Is this just like Treasure Trooper, Send Earnings and all the rest? Thanks

Old 05-30-2007, 10:39 PM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Re: Hits4pay.com

Yes it's the same thing. I have been paid by them but they take awhile to get your check out.

Old 06-06-2007, 07:44 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Hits4pay.com - Anyone heard of?

lol i sign up just to ask this question....

how do i fill in the tax form? i dun get it...i mean im a high school student ..so please help me

Old 06-08-2007, 11:35 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Can anyone give me some good advice on what to tell your referrals to get referrals.

Old 06-09-2007, 04:05 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hey maybe you are getting paid, but the whole deal with the SSN? No other site requires that sorta thing. What if they are selling your info? BBB DOES have a report on them with no complaints filed, but I would try looking for GPT program that is less risky.

read the report:
http://www.newyork.bbb.org/reports/b...age=1&id=94047

Old 07-13-2007, 01:21 AM
runningman72

I agree that Hits4Pay is very solid as Clikaholic is my upline. I've been paid once and am close to payout again with dozens of referrals and growing!!!

Last edited by runningman72 : 07-13-2007 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Add my signature

Old 07-13-2007, 02:12 AM
Just another Old Man 'O the internet

Location: Columbus, Ohio...hoping for somewhere without Winters in the next 5 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashman
Can anyone give me some good advice on what to tell your referrals to get referrals.
Common sense would dictate you would have them replicate what you did.

How did you get your referrals?

Old 07-13-2007, 07:41 PM
Just another Old Man 'O the internet

Location: Columbus, Ohio...hoping for somewhere without Winters in the next 5 years.

Someone forgot that spam-bots get the ban-stick around here.

Old 07-25-2007, 09:48 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlekitty
RE:"forbes billionaire forum" Quote:
"Let's say every one of your 500 referrals will refer 500 people. Now YOU have 500 x 500=250000 referral's referrals. Every one of those will receive at least 2 emails per day. You earn $0.02 x 250000=$5000 per DAY!!"
Just had to clarify the math on this one.

Lets say, for the sake of argument, you get 500 on your first level. All 500 first level referrals enlist 500 each as well. That's 500 x 500 = 250,000 second level downline participants.

Now you ADD the two levels together and you have a total of 250,500 downline referrals, first AND second levels combined, from each of whom you're paid $0.01 for each ad they read.

Now we presume each and every one of your team reads two ads.

The math now looks like this:

250,500 downline members mutiplied by two ads read mutiplied by one cent, or: 250,500 x 2 x 0.01 = 5,010

That's $5,010! For a perfect day, of course, your results may vary.

But, if you put some effort into enlisting referrals AND all your referrals labor to add referrals as well, this could grow into a right tidy income.

What I like about this system is the fact that the advertisers are paying all the costs to support it.

And that makes a lot of cents, er, sense!

Old 07-26-2007, 08:49 PM
successlogix

Are you ready to start your own business? Visit my website at therearerules?.duh to see if this business opportunity is a right fit for you!

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-26-2007 at 08:52 PM.

Old 07-27-2007, 07:59 AM
Just the Facts Mam

Quote:
Originally Posted by anons
Again I've come across this possible work from home oppurtunity.. but this place is different, you sign up for free, and they give you $10 when you do it...

Is it legit? Anyone used this place? Here is a piece from their FAQ on their site..

"How much money can I make with this program?
You receive a free $10 bonus in your account when you first sign up as a member. Hits4pay.com compensation plan is a three level plan.
First Level: Earn $0.02 for each validated email that you read
Second Level: Earn $0.01 for each validated email that your direct referrals read.
Third Level: Earn $0.01 from each validated email that your direct referral's referral reads.

Please be aware that this is not a get-rich-quick scheme. We simply share the ad-revenue generated with our members. The more people that you refer to Hits4Pay program, the more your earnings. "

I am curious to maybe try this, seeing as how they dont ask you for $10, and they GIVE you $10 (Well, so the site says..)

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Joe
I'm not sure about that one... Take a look to see if it's on the list at mycrapstillstinks.biz, if it's not then I wouldn't trust it.

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-27-2007 at 09:21 AM.

Old 07-27-2007, 08:00 AM
Just the Facts Mam

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsSeeHowLongANameCanBe
I'm not sure about that one... Take a look to see if it's on the list at mycrapstillstinks.biz] , if it's not then I wouldn't trust it.

Oops, duplicate post problem... sorry...

Anyways, try mycrapstillstinks.biz

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-27-2007 at 09:20 AM.

Old 07-28-2007, 03:56 AM
enoughjack

Still Reading Commercial Emails For Free?
Receive Emails On Topics That Interests You
And Get Paid For It!

If you have access to your own email account, you
can get paid. Refer others and get paid up to two levels.

Hits4Pay is one of very few highest paying advertising
program in the industry.

Signup for free and receive $10 as a Free Reward:
http://hits4pay.com/

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-28-2007 at 04:15 AM. Reason: refferal link removed

Old 07-28-2007, 07:26 AM
The Truth Be Told

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashman
Lie to them, tell them it is really fun reading spam email and that they'll make thousands of dollars clicking away.

Or tell the truth to them, they need to sucker someone else into clicking for pennies.

Most of the people who are willing to click for pennies live in China, India and Pakistan. They are usually already busy clicking for pennies and ordering merchandise using your credit card number, so your next best bet is to try recruiting your friends. If you are dumb enough to fall for this nutty money making scheme then you probably have a bunch of dum-dum friends as well.

One of the big things to catch their interest is telling them they'll get $10 just for signing up, make sure you don't tell them they don't actually get the $10 unless they "earn" another $25 by clicking on 48,129 spam ads. Don't worry if they get discouraged and quit, you'll still make money off them and there are plenty of other rubes out there to con.

Old 07-28-2007, 10:10 PM
runningman72

Hits4pay Referrrals Question Answered !!!

Hey Chrism, there are many ways. Up until this year, I had lost hope that I could succeed online and build a solid residual income. I was doing all of the PTR, PTC, online surveys, paid-to-signup, MLM, you name it but it was all me, 100% of the effort, 100% of the time, 100% of the investment (no cash really, I do almost only the free programs). Then I found THIS !!!!!!!!!!

http://www.mylot.com/imanidiot (pd $17.59 via Paypal recently).

I canceled my acct & resigned up for Hits4Pay w/other email addy & a team! My referrals and residuals are exploding now. I also get 1,000 hits a day to my websites and programs with:

http://www.freewebs.com/ispamboards (my powerful traffic exchanges)

Finally, my blog is climbing the ranks at Alexa.com and I'm in over two dozen social networking sites (some even paying you cash) described in detail :

[url=http://www.findcash.somebodys.blog[/URL] (my hot money-making tips blog)

Thanks, Stephen (TO OUR SUCCESS)

P.S. My upline has over 600 referrals in Hits4Pay. Another upline has 8,000 referrals in CashCrate, another section on my blog. Patience, overwhelmed?

Last edited by katiescorner : 07-29-2007 at 04:19 AM.

Old 07-29-2007, 04:20 AM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Your referral links were removed.. try again