report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2007, 11:00 AM
mlm truth seeker

World Trade Center being destroyed on the 10,20,50,100$ Bill.

The World Trade Center Being Destroyed on the US 10$ Bill and the US 20$ Bill.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go to WWW.Foldingmoney.com to see how to fold the 10$ and 20$ bill to see the World Trade Center being destroyed on our money. The whole sequence from the time the two planes hit the towers in New York is on the 10$, 20$, 50$ and 100$ Bill. Check it out this site is really interesting. The 100$ Bill shows just the smoke billowing up.

Douglas Bickford
541-840-3699

Tell A Friend
About This Site
What is on the $10 bill?
Grab a $10 dollar bill and try this:

Step 1: Fold the bill in half

Step 2: Fold the back left up
(see image below)

Step 3: Fold the back right up
(see image below)

Result:
The Twin Towers Ablaze

Did you find this site interesting?
Tell A Friend about this cool website.

Fact:

If you fold the Ten dollar bill correctly you can see an image of the Twin Towers during the 9-11 attacks. Also do you notice the building in front of the tower on the left. It is also on the image on the $10 bill.

FoldMoney.com is part of the Bored.com network.
© 2007 All Rights Reserved. Contact Us here.

Old 05-17-2007, 08:50 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: World Trade Center being destroyed on the 10,20,50,100$ Bill.

Lame.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons There's a site for you. Scroll to the bottom.

Old 05-17-2007, 09:28 PM
Silver Member

It is amazing how people make money with conspiracy theories.

Old 05-17-2007, 11:05 PM
Silver Member

Very Stupid!
$150 Amazon card
$100 B&N card
Kodak EasyShare V570
2 $25 MC's
$50 check
$500 Home Depot GC
$250 Visa GC
$30 in surveys from Pinecone
$250 check from gadgetcity

Old 05-18-2007, 08:31 AM
Silver Member

You know if you take a one dollar bill you can make George Washington turn into a mushroom! So is it a conspiracy that our first president was a mushroom? What you should ask yourself is how old is the bill you are using? Is it brand new? Or way before 9/11 happened? I mean there are suppose to be hints of the Illuminati on our money as well.
It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Last edited by kurro07 : 05-18-2007 at 08:35 AM.