report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-2006, 03:37 AM
wendylf

I Think I found the right online Business

Has anyone heard of cajun country candies?
Well you sign up for free and there is no upgrades you have to pay. No money comes out of your pocket what so ever. But you do have a downline, where you get people to join under you,They say you get paid every 5% on the sale that your downline person makes. You also recieve 40% commision on your own site for every sale. But has any one joined them and do you actually recieve a commision pay? I just signed up with them.Could someone tell me. The site is PM FOR WEBSITE OR DO A GOOGLE SEARCH. LADY MOD

Last edited by sojustask : 04-02-2006 at 06:32 PM.

Old 04-02-2006, 06:33 PM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Re: I Think I found the right online Business

It's a reputable company, as far as I know they do pay out their commissions. Do not however break the rules by putting your affiliate link in your posts. Create a short signature file in your user options if you like, we will allow that.

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 04-02-2006, 06:41 PM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Review from this website:

http://www.mymommybiz.com/party/prof...rycandies.html

Years in business: Since 1989

Start up costs: $13.00

Option to earn kit: No

Any monthly minimums that must be met: No

Commission structure: Payouts up to 82% with 2 leadership bonuses. Personal purchase of $30 a month qualifies you for receiving commissions.

Can member get own website: Yes, for $19.95 a month

Is company email address available for consultants: No

Can customers place orders online through company website: No

Can customers pay online: Yes with credit card or check.

Are there hostess exclusive products: No

Can you earn trips and vehicles: No

Are there rewards to be won: No

To be in business that long and no bells and whistles tells me they must have some great tasting products. LOL.

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 04-02-2006, 07:34 PM
wendylf

Has anyone heard of cajun country candies?
Well you sign up for free and there is no upgrades you have to pay. No money comes out of your pocket what so ever. But you do have a downline, where you get people to join under you,They say you get paid every 5% on the sale that your downline person makes. You also recieve 40% commision on your own site for every sale. But has any one joined them and do you actually recieve a commision pay? I just signed up with them.Could someone tell me.

Old 04-03-2006, 06:43 PM
openQuestion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojustask
Review from this website:

http://www.mymommybiz.com/party/prof...rycandies.html

Years in business: Since 1989

Start up costs: $13.00

Option to earn kit: No

Any monthly minimums that must be met: No

Commission structure: Payouts up to 82% with 2 leadership bonuses. Personal purchase of $30 a month qualifies you for receiving commissions.

Can member get own website: Yes, for $19.95 a month

Is company email address available for consultants: No

Can customers place orders online through company website: No

Can customers pay online: Yes with credit card or check.

Are there hostess exclusive products: No

Can you earn trips and vehicles: No

Are there rewards to be won: No

To be in business that long and no bells and whistles tells me they must have some great tasting products. LOL.

Lady Mod
Finally, an MLM that tastes goo! Send me some, dammit!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-14-2007, 10:26 PM
Newbie Member

30 dollar per month pay in to earn commissions? You could try selling the 30 dollars worth and see how well it goes at first for you. Remember that selling is always based on you the sellerand if the product sells well too. There is no reason to consider cajun country candy a scam I personally know they have been around a while and if there was bad publicity about it you would have heard it by now.