report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2006, 09:07 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Macbook Pro via NT

I wanted to know if someone can send me a link for the MacBook Pro offer from NT, as I have only heard good things about it. What do I have to do and stuff, as this will be the first time i am trying the free gifts thing. How much would I have to pay without refunds, and with cancellations and refunds. How much work does a cancellation and refund take etc. Can someone help me through my first free gift please?

Old 11-26-2006, 09:38 PM
Silver Member

Re: Macbook Pro via NT

The safest way to find a legit link for NT is to search google for key words...I just did a search on google for "Free Macbook pro" and the first paid link at the top was an NT link (computer-offer.com):

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Try searching on those words yourself at google and follow the link. This ensures you are getting a valid advertised link...

When you first go to the link, you will put in your zip code, then it will ask you for your details (name, e-mail, etc.) this is the address where they will ship your product. And the e-mail address is the one you should use when completing all of the offers.

THe first five or six pages are the "survey" pages - you do not want to do any of these offers - they do not get you any closer to your gift...

The first page that you want to do offers on will have your name and address in the upper left hand corner - something like "a 15.4" MacBook Pro has been reserved for..."

Hope this helps. :)

Old 11-27-2006, 12:08 AM

sit down and do all the offers at once, start with page 3. this will take a little while but write down all the offers u did, how to cancel and when to cancel by.I set up aspreadsheet that includes all that info and the prices paid. Initialy I spwnt just under 250 including shipping on returns, I will be getting about 80 in refund, possibly more.
as far as page 3 offers go, do pitney bows, onlingo, advanced language, peoplepc, columbia house, carleton sheets, online business sytem, video prof, and blockbusteronline,,, just a suggestion all those will cost 145 bucks up front, page 1 and 2 offers are almost nothing...

hope that helps

Old 11-27-2006, 12:10 AM

oh yea, cancelling is very easy for must, most u can cancel online, others u gotta call. Sending stuff back sucks but whatever, I waited till I reciieved everything and made one trip to the PO.

Old 11-27-2006, 04:09 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Well I have registered for this offer before and got 20 people to refer me for the MacBook Pro but then I read the terms and conditions and find out that all 20 of those people need to fill out 2 offers each which is close to impossible for someone like me, do you guys know one that is just offers and only a few that are fairly cheap. Unless people around here actually refer u I'd be glad to give them my link lol

Old 11-27-2006, 04:15 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I did the DIY for the macbook pro with nuitech.

I've completed all of my offers, it cost me around $150 after refunds. It's not bad considering the laptopsare worth around $2000.

I'm still waiting for carleton sheets and columbia house dvd to report. Anyone else have problems with these two?

Old 11-27-2006, 05:09 AM

catleton sheets was instant for me, columbia house about 7 days

Old 11-28-2006, 01:29 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt.rabbitstew
I did the DIY for the macbook pro with nuitech.

I've completed all of my offers, it cost me around $150 after refunds. It's not bad considering the laptopsare worth around $2000.

I'm still waiting for carleton sheets and columbia house dvd to report. Anyone else have problems with these two?
I think they may have changed some offers because i read an article someone posted on the diy macbook pro that you are most likely talking about (18 offers right?) and it only cost them 80 or so but deffiniatly not more then 100 i cant remember exact number i think 83.50 or something but which offers did you do?

Old 11-30-2006, 02:41 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xShad0w
Well I have registered for this offer before and got 20 people to refer me for the MacBook Pro but then I read the terms and conditions and find out that all 20 of those people need to fill out 2 offers each which is close to impossible for someone like me, do you guys know one that is just offers and only a few that are fairly cheap. Unless people around here actually refer u I'd be glad to give them my link lol
You must be referring to a different company - NT is a do it yourself - no referrals required...very straightforward 18 offers and you get your gift.