report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2006, 08:57 AM
Silver Member

Re: MacBook Pro!!! NT

Ever since I started this offer, I have been reading on alot of Mac forums. It seems that Apple is having trouble filling the orders for MBP's, 15's and 17"s. This could explain the delay in everyones shipping. I am going to wait until the end of November before sending my voucher in. Unless someone gets a new model before then!!!

YourTopBrands- Golfsmith.com $650 GC
Confirmed;to be shipped 1/2/07
Received on 5/21/07

Old 11-21-2006, 04:11 AM
Silver Member

Anybody ever receive a call from Nuitech or something? I had this # on my Caller ID and am expecting a 37" TV. I think it was just a telemarketer.

800 Service

Old 11-21-2006, 07:31 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmar
Well i was waiting to send in my voucher but got the sudden urge to just send it in friday. So i should either be among the first to get a C2D macbook pro or one of the last to cry about not getting it. i was looking back earlier in this thread and it took 3 months for people to start getting the new macbooks when they got thier first speed bumps back in may. i hope thats not the case this time. Of course apple did this quietly last time, they actually let their stock run down a little before the release of the C2D.
Man good luck buddy. I want to send my voucher in soooo bad as well, but i'm just not willing take take the chance of getting the older one. I think it's gotta be soon though since beam called and rti was out i imagine the other distributors are either out or low as well. For who ever get's their next macbook best of luck and i am dying to hear from you!

Old 11-22-2006, 12:32 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wodyson
Man good luck buddy. I want to send my voucher in soooo bad as well, but i'm just not willing take take the chance of getting the older one. I think it's gotta be soon though since beam called and rti was out i imagine the other distributors are either out or low as well. For who ever get's their next macbook best of luck and i am dying to hear from you!
RTI is out of them, but the other supplier that Nuitech has been using, Ingram Micro, is unknown and can't be called (unless there's someone on this board who works for a reseller and has an account). There's a possibility that even if Ingram Micro has run out of the 1st-gen models, Nuitech could very well just look for another vendor with a supply of 1st-gen models.

Unfortunately, it goes in Nuitech's favor and screws us over. The best we can do is wait and see.

Old 11-22-2006, 12:46 AM
Silver Member

i'd say go for it

Old 11-22-2006, 01:01 AM

has anyone tried to contact nuitech about what computer they will be sending.

Old 11-22-2006, 01:30 AM
Bronze Member

junkie, you're also the one that called me greedy for being anxious about getting a new model instead!

doc, I called Nuitech a couple times and every time, they either play stupid or they actually are ignorant about knowing anything about the products they ship out, so the best they could do was echo the product description on the original offer page, which we all know is just a Core duo. They couldn't/wouldn't connect me to someone in the fulfillment department, nor would they inquire for me.

You might have better luck though. Maybe enough nagging will cause them to give in.

Old 11-22-2006, 01:55 AM
I am new at Scam.com

hi, how're you doing, folks?
I'm new here..
and I've been reading all post on this thread,
it's not clear that I have to take a survay after
submit some information about me on "computer-offer.com".:(

I thought all I have to do was take offers on new screen.
ex. page1-- 3 offers.. like that.

do I have to take surveys after shows up submit form?
"Complete the Survey Below " screen.

thanks for your help. :)

Old 11-22-2006, 02:31 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by macaduceus
hi, how're you doing, folks?
I'm new here..
and I've been reading all post on this thread,
it's not clear that I have to take a survay after
submit some information about me on "computer-offer.com".:(

I thought all I have to do was take offers on new screen.
ex. page1-- 3 offers.. like that.

do I have to take surveys after shows up submit form?
"Complete the Survey Below " screen.

thanks for your help. :)
You gotta take the survey but you can hit no to all of them. once your done with the survey you are given the opportunity to complete 3 offers on page one, 6 offers on page two and 9 on the last one. It would be a good idea to start from the last page and work your way to the first page. the survey is relatively insignificant so i guess it's just not mentioned much.

Old 11-22-2006, 02:34 AM
Silver Member

Well Docmar keep us posted on your MBP. I am also interested in how long it takes them to receive your voucher, post fufillment and actually ship the thing.

Received on 5/21/07

Old 11-22-2006, 07:49 PM
Bronze Member

hi everyone. i'm really new to all of this. i'm three offers away from my macbook pro! i have a few questions that im sure someone can help me answer.

1) how do people get multiple free gifts from the same company? i'm getting mine from nui tech, and the terms and conditions says only 1 free gift per person. i assume you just need to use an alternate email and mailing address? how do some people get like 6 gifts from 1 company??

2) i would really like to exahcnge the macbook pro once i get it for apple credit. i could get a pretty sweet macbook, an ipod, and a wireless mighty mouse and still have $200 to spare. i called an apple store and they told me they wouldnt do it unless it was bought from an apple store (which i know it won't be). has anyone found another way around this?

thanks alot for your help

Old 11-22-2006, 08:09 PM
Bronze Member

1.) Nuitech has a ton of sites. Computer-offer and OnlineGiftRewards are just a couple of their sites. Just look for something you want, google "free _____" and find a sponsored link. Ask here or at forum.freeipodguide.com whether it's a nuitech company and you're set.

2.) Ebay is probably your best bet. Apple is pretty anal about these things.

Old 11-23-2006, 08:57 AM

WOW, im a freakin idiot. I sent in my voucher friday.....to the wrong address!! I accidentally sent it to their main office, instead of their voucher processing dept. Its a little worse than it sounds, because their are on different streets so its not like its the same building. Ill have to call friday and see what they want me to do. Meanwhile i might be a little relieved it this prolongs the time before they make the order for my MBP.

Old 11-23-2006, 08:59 AM
Bronze Member

so it is possible to get multiple gifts from niu tech? using all the same personal info i used for my macbook pro?

Old 11-23-2006, 11:33 AM
The Profit

if the rules dont say that you cant then try it

Getting Screwed On
I-deal - Plasma
CRZ - $500 Gift Card 6/6 ?????
Kewlkash.com - $100 payout

Old 11-23-2006, 12:28 PM

You have to use the same information from site to site. NuiTech considers it fraud to do otherwise. I'm sure there are those on here who haven't gotten caught, so they'll tell you to change it up between offers, but if you get audited, then you're out of luck.

Old 11-23-2006, 07:45 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by docmar
WOW, im a freakin idiot. I sent in my voucher friday.....to the wrong address!! I accidentally sent it to their main office, instead of their voucher processing dept. Its a little worse than it sounds, because their are on different streets so its not like its the same building. Ill have to call friday and see what they want me to do. Meanwhile i might be a little relieved it this prolongs the time before they make the order for my MBP.

I guess best case scenario is they make you send your voucher in again, and you can wait a little longer. Or, it just takes them a couple more days because you sent it to the wrong address.

Received on 5/21/07

Old 11-25-2006, 02:36 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chabuchie
You have to use the same information from site to site. NuiTech considers it fraud to do otherwise. I'm sure there are those on here who haven't gotten caught, so they'll tell you to change it up between offers, but if you get audited, then you're out of luck.
i know you have to use the same information between offers. my question is in reference to getting multiple gifts from nui tech. for example, a macbook pro and a 42" plasma. the nui tech terms and conditions say this:

"Currently, we allow only one (1) Gift per person. Only one Membership, Member Account, email address, phone number and postal street address for each individual is permitted for use of the Site."

yet i've seen member's signitures on this forum that lists the gifts they've received- multiple gifts from one company. is the "one gift per person" thing only for each specific gift? like i couldnt get 2 macbook pros?

on another subject- still no word on shipment of the new mbp's?