report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-15-2006, 02:31 PM
friendly1
 
Posts: n/a
My Video Talk

Has anyone out there any any experiences, good or bad, with My Video Talk?
I was going to register but I called their customer service number and I received a recroding telling me to email them. It is definitely not a good impression. Any comments would be appreciated.


Reply With Quote

  #2  
Old 11-30-2006, 01:43 PM
sharonmckee sharonmckee is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 3
Re: My Video Talk

Hi. Ive been in My Video Talk for 8 months, running it part time along side a traditional business.

I brought in over £100,000 of work for my own business using the products, and a nice little sum through my video talk. It's fantastic. You will get to use the products while you retail them, and its a global business. One off joining fee then a minimal monthly payment

hope that answers your question

sharon mckee



Reply With Quote

  #3  
Old 11-30-2006, 03:04 PM
friendly1
 
Posts: n/a
Re: My Video Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonmckee
Hi. Ive been in My Video Talk for 8 months, running it part time along side a traditional business.

I brought in over £100,000 of work for my own business using the products, and a nice little sum through my video talk. It's fantastic. You will get to use the products while you retail them, and its a global business. One off joining fee then a minimal monthly payment

hope that answers your question

sharon mckee

Sharon,

Thanks for the response but it does not answer the question.

Why doesn't My Video Talk have real customer service where a person can call and ask questions about the product before they join?

Please advise.

Reply With Quote

  #4  
Old 12-02-2006, 03:13 AM
sharonmckee sharonmckee is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 3
Re: My Video Talk

Hi

I dont know who's website you were on, but there is a contact tab with that reps email address and they would answer any questions. We have a g8 global support system 24/7 which is fully automated.

Contact myself and I would be happy to help you with any questions

sharon.mckee@btconnect.com

Reply With Quote

  #5  
Old 12-02-2006, 03:41 PM
friendly1
 
Posts: n/a
Re: My Video Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonmckee
Hi

I dont know who's website you were on, but there is a contact tab with that reps email address and they would answer any questions. We have a g8 global support system 24/7 which is fully automated.

Contact myself and I would be happy to help you with any questions

sharon.mckee@btconnect.com

Hello Sharon,

How many times do you want to AVOID the question?

I am not asking for "upline" help.

What I am asking is why doesn't My Video Talk Corporate have LIVE TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE? I am talking about calling a real person who works at corporate.

Please do not avoid the question. I am not talking about an email support system.

I simply want to know why My Video Talk does not have a basic element of service. This looks very bad.

Please just answer the question.

Thanks!

Reply With Quote

  #6  
Old 12-03-2006, 12:24 PM
sharonmckee sharonmckee is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 3
Re: My Video Talk

Hi,

We are all independent reps, and as a rep, we answer the questions for people who do want to join

If you really must speak to someone other than a rep, then email support@myvideotalk.com

and ask for a telephone call, they will telephone you.

regards

sharon

Reply With Quote

  #7  
Old 12-03-2006, 04:00 PM
friendly1
 
Posts: n/a
Re: My Video Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonmckee
Hi,

We are all independent reps, and as a rep, we answer the questions for people who do want to join

If you really must speak to someone other than a rep, then email support@myvideotalk.com

and ask for a telephone call, they will telephone you.

regards

sharon

Sharon,

Why can't a person simply pick up the telephone and call My Video Talk customer service?

Companies, just like My Video Talk, theat do not even have phone customer services, are an absolute joke.

Are they operating out of someone's garage?

Again, have you ever asked them why they do not have phone customer service?

Reply With Quote

  #8  
Old 12-05-2006, 12:16 AM
MyVideoScam MyVideoScam is offline
myvideoscam
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
Re: My Video Talk

I would advise you to stay away from my video talk (MVT). I recently joined an organization that was talked into purchases my video talk by one of its employees. That employee left shortly after, and I was giving the project of working with the my video talk product. After further review I convinced our board that we should seek another solution. We are not network marketing reps like the people responded to your post. This company uses independent reps that have no legal affiliation with my video talk and therefore leave my video talk with no responsibility to false representation of their product. Our organization original purchased the product to offer video training for our own business before deciding to cancel our subscription. As stated on their website, you may cancel at anytime. They just don't tell you how. As you stated, there is no way to speak with anyone by phone. We have made seven requests to cancel our account through their global support system with no response. We have faxed several cancellation requests and have now been force to cancel our corporate card to block their charges. We are currently working with the California Attorney General's Office to investigate the elusive business practices of this pyramid marketing company.

Reply With Quote

  #9  
Old 12-05-2006, 10:19 AM
wazzaa wazzaa is offline
Silver Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 484
Re: My Video Talk

Quote:
call My Video Talk customer service

It is a pyramid scam, everyone is meant to be a sells rep. There fore no customers
= no need for customer service.

I sounds very much like Vmdirect could it be a licensed offshoot of them?

Same idea crap video and email used to hid the pyramid scam.

Reply With Quote

  #10  
Old 12-06-2006, 03:34 PM
friendly1
 
Posts: n/a
Re: My Video Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyVideoScam
I would advise you to stay away from my video talk (MVT). I recently joined an organization that was talked into purchases my video talk by one of its employees. That employee left shortly after, and I was giving the project of working with the my video talk product. After further review I convinced our board that we should seek another solution. We are not network marketing reps like the people responded to your post. This company uses independent reps that have no legal affiliation with my video talk and therefore leave my video talk with no responsibility to false representation of their product. Our organization original purchased the product to offer video training for our own business before deciding to cancel our subscription. As stated on their website, you may cancel at anytime. They just don't tell you how. As you stated, there is no way to speak with anyone by phone. We have made seven requests to cancel our account through their global support system with no response. We have faxed several cancellation requests and have now been force to cancel our corporate card to block their charges. We are currently working with the California Attorney General's Office to investigate the elusive business practices of this pyramid marketing company.
Thanks for the response as it is appreciated. It is terrible that you never received a response to your cancellation. As I was indicating earlier, any company should have phone customer service. Thanks for the wearning as I will pass on this one.

Is the AG willing to investigate them?

Also, has anyone ever visited their home office? I heard the company is based out of someone's house? Anyone out there know anything?

Reply With Quote

  #11  
Old 12-14-2006, 03:48 PM
lindy.harris lindy.harris is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2
Re: My Video Talk

Hi Guys

I have actually been in the building where their offices are based out in Silicon Valley, California. Neat office buildings.

Lindy

Reply With Quote

  #12  
Old 12-20-2006, 09:44 PM
phonezone
 
Posts: n/a
Re: My Video Talk

I Joined My Video Talk Before Going Into Vmdirect And Found Them To Be A Horrendous Company Who Never Delivered What They Promised I Think My Post In The Vmdirect Chat Room Might Shed Some Light On The Whole Video Streaming Market So Ill Post It In This Forum Below

Reply With Quote

  #13  
Old 12-20-2006, 09:45 PM
phonezone
 
Posts: n/a
Re: My Video Talk

Hi everyone

i dont ordinarily read or post to these forums but i come across this and had to reply.

A bit of background on me i am 30 years old and own a nokia accredited phone shop and have done for 6 years now. I am by no means anybodys mug and i am meticulous in how i research new business concepts.

I came into contact with vmdirect because i was looking to build a video enabled site.....i didnt want another typical rubbish phone site full of texts and banners......the idea was simple every person in store gets the same sales pitch "are you on contract or pay as you go?" "what network do you want?" how many minutes?" etc etc and by the end of these questions you have sold a customer on a package.

i wanted a video enabled site to do this and i got quoted £10,000 by various reputable web designers and if my site was successful and had a lot of hits my bandwidth monthly fee was huge in the thousands per month.

i used vmdirects streaming to build this site and host the videos for a fraction of that cost and i use it to update the videos and site with ease.

yes i could host my videos with google or youtube but what big business piggy backs on a free service......it does not show credibility.....does amazon host its pictures with some rinky dink free hosting service......of course it does not.

so as soon as i knew the product through vm would save me money as a legitimate business it would save others as well.....then i knew it was a money making business.

I am not going to say how i did this because i dont want other vm affiliates copying my marketing system but i began selling the vm package to businesses in january and february and from 470 emails i got 80 replys and made over £6000 in sales.....no bullsh*** no hype just pure retailing selling the affiliate package to businesses who need a simple solution like i needed one.

where for me vm and other mlms get it wrong is they have affiliates targeting average home users and this is pointless because your average I WANT TO CHANGE MY LIFE FROM MY ARMCHAIR person does nothing in business, they are lazy untrained unmotivated and do nothing......this is nothing to do with vm their product its just mlm and people as a whole.

However if you sell the vm business like i sell it using my targeting and method you make money.......and you dont have the drop out rates of traditional mlm.......any business who cant afford $2000 and $200 a month is not much of a business.......but you say that to a home networker and it seems like a fortune to risk because they have nothing in the bank.......

i cant and i wont sell the vm package to normal people because they are lazy untrained and will ultimately not produce anything......i hate mlm i hate mlm meetings but i am making and do see a terrific income opportunity selling vm products in the manner i am doing it......to the point i nearly sold my traditional phone business last month to do this full time (and i make good money in phones)

people fail in all types of mlm because not many people can front a meeting and spout cr*p about a product (i dont like doing it either), i dont like hype i dont like dream building.......but i can sit down with a business man in a normal company and show him how this technology will make him sell more of his existing product and i know he will buy and when he sees it working he will sell the technology to his business associates......this is real networking more like franchising not the stay at home cr*p making lists to friends and aunties and the dog next door......that is unstainable and does not work in any industry.

I know diamonds in vm will read this and they have good size businesses but they know any turn in the tide and a drop of begins and their group disappears......this cannot happen how i am building it because once a business has created and built a video that is on their website they will not drop out and thats why my method of selling vm works and is not ripping off stay at home people selling a dream.

in life you get out what you put in and this is no different......if you have a system and you work it you will make money.......wasting time reseaching and going on boards like this is pointless because half the people on here are talking out of their arse either from a negative or an overly posiive perspective.

i see vm as a product that will sell very well to small and medium sized companies......do that and yu make money its as simple as that.

a company wants a solution thats cost effective and simple and this product ticks all of those boxes

i am setting up a marketing team to sell this product like i would doing telesales for phones......bottom line its a product that is good and does sell......i have other business people willing to invest thousands to begin marketing vm in the way i am already doing it and we see it as a simple retail of a service......

I am happy to discusss this further with people but i will not reveal my marketing methods for the simple fact that other vm affiliates are here who are not in my group and i dont subscribe to the one vision idea where we all share ive got investors who are backing my ideas and i will not share them with anyone not in my team (thats because real business is cut throat and i treat vm like a real business)

But i had to reply on this because there are 9 pages of pathetic uninformed arguement debate and hype on this forum that is far from the mark on lots of levels and i think this is a different perspective.

If anyone wants to get in touch email me at ebay@phonebuddys.co.uk

ps notice i have not put links to my vm site because i am honestly not interested in using this to maybe SNAG A NEW RECRUIT to get in my vm affiliate team you have to show me you are committed and will work my system if you dont i dont wanna know.......thats the difference....people on here wanna train every new person WHO CAN MAKE its selling a dream i dont do dreams......you either are prepared to commit 3 years of your life to sending hundreds of emails per day to targetted audiences or your not......im never gonna waste my time comming to your house to show your next door neighbour a plan or training people because ultimately 95% of home networkers talk the talk but never get off their ar*e and do anything

To prove this fact i used a free mlm biz op and sent a link to my 50,000+ my space list i got 700 sign ups and out of 700 sign ups only 10 of them bothered to promote their free site and try to mlm......and thats a free business........TOTAL WASTE OF TIME but it proved my myspace list a great resource for marketing to.......which brings me to one plug i have to do on here

MY GIRLFRIEND is an amazing singer and im using the net, video email, video enabbled site, myspace youtube etc to all get her promoted....check her out in a day and age of manufactured artists she is a breathe of fresh air someone who can sing live......she just recorded her first single and things are taking off nicely for her now.

www.hannahfinn.com

happy xmas everyone

Reply With Quote

  #14  
Old 12-20-2006, 09:46 PM
phonezone
 
Posts: n/a
Re: My Video Talk

regarding 5.0 forgot to mention this in my last post

vm have OVER PROMISED AND UNDER DELIVERED in my book.

yes the technology is great but on time structures and delays its been very poorly managed.......in jan and feb of this year i made £6000 selling this product in my targetted way and signed up a huge business who were going to sell this on......i even had amy blacks help signing them up so for anyone doubting the credibility of the companys owners they dont know what they are talking about amy was fantastic

But i and my big client had ideas to sell this on a huge scale and decided to wait for 5.0......this decision was made in march 2006 and i stopped selling thinking 5.0 would be delivered in may or june 2006

technology hitches and delays have put that back to probably january february 2007 at best now......and for that i feel the company have made a bit of pigs ear of the launch......but its not to detract from the end product

im happy to patiently wait build my sites and get ready to push the big red button to begin selling like mad once it is all there but i made a business decision to hold fire selling despite making immediate and big profits

WHY??

BECAUSE I SPEAK HONESTLY AND DONT LIKE SELLING DREAMS THAT ARE NOT REALITY.
and selling using my method to businesses on things that may or may not work in the future is not my style ....... this decision may have cost me 100,000 this year but next year ill make double and do it knowing i have not promised or sold anything that is not their yet.

the company is solid......its a good company to invest in and it will be fine.....sure their are a few hiccups and they have made an ar*e of the 5.0 roll out but it is what it is......once in place its a great package to sell.

i hope this info helps set straight many of the ridiculous things written on these forums

again happy christmas everyone even the mlm haters and miserable sods on here who clearly have to much time on their hands

a free tip to all the negative people on here......try putting as much effort into being positive and moving forward as writting on these stupid forums and maybe life will pan out better for you.

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW
YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT
NO PAIN NO GAIN

A LOT CAN BE SAID FOR THE OLD ADAGES

Reply With Quote

  #15  
Old 12-20-2006, 10:01 PM
phonezone
 
Posts: n/a
Re: My Video Talk

final final thing to say on this.......i dare not look in this forum to many times ill end up in arguements with half the dim wits in here

but my final thought and hopefully last ever post on one of these forums is

if you take the vm product and sell an affiliate package to a business lets say biz builder at £700 upfront and £65 a month you make £250 upfront commission and an ongoing percentage of sales and usuage from that business.

if you sit on a pc and send 200 emails a day for a year to businesses and you got the back end follow up and correct sales pitch on a website (which vm currently dont have hence me not revealing my marketing methods on here)
you will essentially have got your video pitch(which is like being sat in their office presenting) to over 52,000 business owners

lets say you get a 1% sign up rate which is abysmal and you are probably not targeting the right businesses but lets say you get 1%

you sign up 520 business affiliates in a year

520 x £250 upfront = £130,000
plus a residual of over £3000 per month

this is not wishy washy stats this is fact this is what you get if you sell the product and that figure does not have any mlm aspect attached to it.....but you gotta do the ground work you gotta do the tedious 200+ emails a day just like you would in apaid job......most mlmers DONT AND WONT put that type of commitment in

7 hours a day of emailing is hard core but the resuts speak for themselves.....but lets be real about what it takes.......HARD COMMITTED TEDIOUS WORK SELLING AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN.......this goes for any business if you cant or wont do it DONT BOTHER STARTING

hope my honesty has been enlightening and helpful

Reply With Quote

  #16  
Old 12-22-2006, 01:37 PM
lindy.harris lindy.harris is offline
I am new at Scam.com
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2
Re: My Video Talk

well said!!!

There is no time for negativity. I was reading the comments on this forum, have they got nothing better to do with their lives.

People with such negativity will have nothing in their sad little lives.

Get on with making money

Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 12-24-2006, 04:59 PM
friendly1
 
Posts: n/a
Re: My Video Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindy.harris
well said!!!

There is no time for negativity. I was reading the comments on this forum, have they got nothing better to do with their lives.

People with such negativity will have nothing in their sad little lives.

Get on with making money

Hi Lindy,

Do you know why My Video Talk does not have phone customer service?

Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 12-30-2006, 09:31 PM
phonezone
 
Posts: n/a
Re: My Video Talk

dont know but i experienced similar things in MVT and found it very frustrating......final straw for me was the launch of the community package which was hyped up massively and on launch and for 3 months after launch didnt work and people left the business in their thousands to go over to vmdirect
vmdirect has 24-7 customer support through a live operator and a phone line and customer service number
www.vmdirect.com/phonezone is the new distributor site
www.videoemailhelp.com is the 24 hour support line


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Video Talk - experiences please cosmos406 MLM Scams 2 07-27-2013 04:20 AM
my video talk scam jay91 MLM Scams 1 07-17-2012 08:07 AM
Who do I talk to? Rosepassions Chat Here 9 11-07-2007 04:25 PM
MONEY AS DEPT. New Video from the Makers of The Money Masters. Must see Video!!! Solve et Coagula Political Chat 0 06-12-2007 10:10 PM
New video - just out - best 911 video - to wake people up Solve et Coagula Political Chat 10 09-15-2006 03:54 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:48 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.