report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2006, 01:24 AM
I am new at Scam.com

keyforcash.com

Is this the real deal? No fees involved? Just type their forms and, as long as you are accurate, you get paid? How much do you get paid? What's the deal?

solomon@tealtech.com
10/28/06 :confused

Old 10-29-2006, 09:24 PM
Newbie Member

Re: keyforcash.com

Those sites are crap. I tried on and you have to send your info to different companies and they might or might not pay you. If they do pay you will be lucky to make like $5 a week.

Old 10-31-2006, 03:50 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Key For Cash is not a scam.I have worked for them since April and get paid weekly.Right now the work is slow and no you won't get rich but during the months of Feb. thru July I was making an average of 200.00 a week.They do have a waiting list and ususlly don't hire until after the first of the year.The wait was well worth it.

Old 10-31-2006, 05:21 PM

It's scam. Didn't make a fukkin red cent
Loyal fan - Shameless
Moderator - SomethingAwful
Fanatic -Crank Dot Net
Proudly, 2300 post Contributor - Epinions Network

Old 08-30-2007, 11:18 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Why in God's name is there an ad for TheRichDude at the top of this site? That's the Cyber Junky scam program! It's one of the largest scams ever!

Old 08-30-2007, 07:10 PM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by koobiluphi
Why in God's name is there an ad for TheRichDude at the top of this site? That's the Cyber Junky scam program! It's one of the largest scams ever!

More importantly.. why in Gods name did you dig up a thread that was almost a year old to post a silly question that's been answered multiple times?

Old 08-30-2007, 08:48 PM
Platinum Member

There is a lot of competition for limited work offered by KeyforCash

Old 08-31-2007, 08:56 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiescorner
More importantly.. why in Gods name did you dig up a thread that was almost a year old to post a silly question that's been answered multiple times?
I'd like to know too.
It's my store! I got it up (almost gotta add a few items and spell check LOL) I got domain hosting and email accounts. I sent out my application for sales tax. I'm so excited. Also check out my blog at myspace page

Old 08-31-2007, 02:41 PM
Banned

Pure Crap, only the name tells it all. Moreover, the site has a $ signs all over. It's scam.

If you want a legit dataentry job. Click the signature of Katie and PCWork, have been green flagged for years.

Old 05-16-2008, 01:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Key For Cash

I know that people are always asking if this company is a scam or if that company is a scam. Well, here is another one. Is Key For Cash a scam or is it legit?

Since I am here, are there truly any legit, non scam work at home jobs that require no money down and are worth my time?

Old 05-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Newbie Member

Re: Key For Cash

I don't believe that they are legitimate. I learned about this business from either this site or another. I applied and within a day or received an email confirming that I had been accepted, and that all I had to do was register. I ran into trouble in with the registration, and sent an email to the address that was suggested. The email came back as undeliverable. It said invalid email address. I sent another email to the original address, regarding my registration issues, and as of yet have not received a response. The registration process required my SS#, which I provided. The page was secure, and I really thought this site was legitimate, especially since others had said so. One thing I learned regarding keyforcash, is that the work that you supposedly get is kind of funky. This is exactly what it says regarding the work.
"KEYFORCASH.COM PROGRAM AGREEMENT
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual's or entity's participation in the Virtual Solutions Inc. KeyForCash.com Keying Program (the "Program"). As used in this Agreement, "we" or "Company" means Virtual Solutions Inc., and "you" means the applicant.
1. Enrollment in the Program
Enrollment in the Program is limited to individuals who are 18 years old or older and resident in the United States.
2. Description of Program
You will log on to our web site at http://www.keyforcash.com ("our web site"). We will show you an image containing a representation of zero or more numbers, letters, or symbols. For each image, you will provide us with an answer consisting of your interpretation of the image. Your answer will consist of numeric, alphabetic, or symbolic text.
We will evaluate your answer and determine whether the answer is correct. We may choose any method for judging whether an answer is correct, and we may modify or change the method at any time and at our sole discretion without notifying you. In no circumstances are we required to disclose to you the method we use for determining whether an answer is correct.
Our determination of whether your answer is correct is final and cannot be appealed. We are not required to justify or explain the determination. You agree to submit to our determination.
You may log on to our web site at any time, except those times when our web site is down for maintenance or unavailable for other reasons. Data for you to key will be provided randomly and when available. At no time are you under any obligation to participate. At no time are we obligated to provide data to you to be keyed.
3. Payment Procedures
For each correct answer you provide, we will pay you a fee. This fee is presented to you every time when you log in to our web site. We may change this fee each time you log on to our web site.
Your payments will accrue in your KeyForCash.com account. On scheduled dates, we will mail you a check for the full account balance if the account balance is fifty dollars or more. Fractional amounts of a cent will be rounded up to the nearest whole cent. You are responsible for any and all applicable taxes. We are not responsible nor liable to you for any cost or expense associated with your completion of services.
4. Subcontracting - Not Allowed
You agree that all answers will be provided personally by you. You will not facilitate or permit any other individual or entity to use our web site as your representative."
So, there you have it. My experience was negative with them. Others have said how,"GREAT!!"their experrience has been. I hope this helps. Have a great day, RYTHMMKR

Old 05-17-2008, 04:14 AM
Information is Power

I wouldn't necessarily call them a scam because they are not asking for money. The major concern I would have is giving your SS#. That web site is something that can be put together in about 5 minutes and doesn't look very professional. This sight just doesn't feel right. I know that isn't based on cold hard facts but I'm a big believer in if it doesn't feel right you shouldn't do it.

And yes there are tons of ways to make money online. I work from home full time and make a very good living. It is NOT going to happen from a program that promises the world. You need to do your research.

Old 05-19-2008, 11:55 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I have heard from quite a few people that its legit, the problem is getting them to hire you. They are always overwhelmed with applications and there is a really long waiting list. I applied there twice and have been waiting for about 3 years. Good luck on that.

Old 05-19-2008, 10:57 PM
Newbie Member

Jesus christ lol I just went and signed up again for the 2nd time in 8 months :s and I thought I was the only one :/

Old 05-19-2008, 11:14 PM
Newbie Member

My biggest concern about this site was that I did provide my SS# I am hoping and praying this doesn't come back and haunt me. I guess even though a site has the https, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is legit. Live and learn I guess.
I was very surprised at how quickly they accepted me, as I did hear of a few people who applied, and it took them a great deal of time to be accepted.
Have a great day everyone:)

Old 05-20-2008, 03:00 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythmmkr View Post
My biggest concern about this site was that I did provide my SS# I am hoping and praying this doesn't come back and haunt me. I guess even though a site has the https, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is legit. Live and learn I guess.
I was very surprised at how quickly they accepted me, as I did hear of a few people who applied, and it took them a great deal of time to be accepted.

All https means is the traffic is encrypted. Anyone can pay a small fee and get the public key certification, the same way any criminal can walk into a locksmith shop and purchase a padlock. And you gave them your SSN?! WHY WHY WHY did you do that? You need to contact the credit bureaus and put whatever freeze/watches they have on your SSN right away.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:40 AM
Diamond Member

Your ssn is fine, you don't need to freeze anything. There is an entire group of moms who work for them on the www.wahm.com message board, not a single one of them has had a problem with their ssn being taken/stolen or anything else like that. They need your ssn because if they hire you, they are your employer. For tax reasons, employers need your ssn. jcasetnl, it's a JOB. He's fine.

Old 05-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Wheres my Spam? Ask your friendly neighborhood moderator.. ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythmmkr View Post
Congratulations! I've heard of people waiting over a year to get on with them!