report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-26-2006, 11:03 AM
Banned

Re: all the brainwashed read this SHUT-Up & LISTEN

crmroboticjunk you are the monkey boy you love your bush wackering ploys

Old 09-27-2006, 06:25 AM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Re: wag, crawl,and kaka SHUT-Up & LISTEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrmWestwood
less time rhyming and more time pineing monkey boy, you'd be better off...

p.s. the original link DID take you to exactly what PaulM had posted so maaaaaaan you are a psychopath...funny, but crazy nonetheless.
I really think he "lost it" a long time ago. All I did was copy & paste his original link and question what it had to do with his original post.

He corrected the link then went on a tear... basically denying he posted the original link...

The whole gist of the thread was not trusting the main-stream media... which, as a rule, I don't. Why he decided to take this thread to Mars is a mystery.

Old 09-27-2006, 07:00 AM
Diamond Member

woody SHUT-Up & say BRAVO!

Thats tight woody! ur a now part songwriter :) :eek:
Titled
Re: all the brainwashed by woodywizcrawl and randy
...Lets welcome woody folks! Bravo! I say BRAVO ! He's not insane, mate. He's just from another galaxy! HEarsssss woody.
... "God bless you and yours soulbro, ya know masterbation is the downfall in the Ecstacy galaxy!! The truth? So let me see if I understand this. Men don't say Poop and Poopy, unless they're talking? If you can't comprehend this, get a free 20" LCD TV :cool: , to help us too?... then START acting like you have common sense like Mudbrainpaula!! "....,Wow !
Umm... You completely insane woody? You went to the HORSE PILE too!!! OhhKaa . If you can not comprehend this, then act like you have common sense and logic and take this thread to Mars. Paulcrawls new hide away :confused: .
`````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
__________________________________________________ _______________

__________________________________________________ _______________

Old 09-30-2006, 02:51 AM
Silver Member

Re: wag, crawl,and kaka SHUT-Up & LISTEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM
I really think he "lost it" a long time ago. All I did was copy & paste his original link and question what it had to do with his original post.

He corrected the link then went on a tear... basically denying he posted the original link...

The whole gist of the thread was not trusting the main-stream media... which, as a rule, I don't. Why he decided to take this thread to Mars is a mystery.
The paranoia seeps into the most trivial aspects of his life, I couldn't agree more that the media is not to be blindly trusted, but man they flipped out on ya hahahahaha!

Old 09-30-2006, 10:05 AM
Diamond Member

SHUT-Up & LISTEN its Pauls turn

I couldn't agree more woody! Bravo! I say BRAVO !
wood pole woody writes>>> ......"I read the info guy...it's just misinfo so CALL me wood pole woody. I hope I scare the hell out of you! My gut feel is Im sicker than both wag and crawl put together. :eek: did u think I did 69 on 911 that u can post here?I really think I "lost it" a long time ago."....
You did woodpole the truth be known, the flushing out of the bottom of the tolet starts here
OK Paul wrote> >>
The whole gist of the thread was not trusting the main-stream media...

Old 09-30-2006, 11:33 AM
Banned

paulM your variocose veins are popping out of your head, you lied and cant admit you are a LIAR. ever notice folks the ones who lies always has to have a scapegoat to blame their lies on poor paulM he has gone back to the HORSEPILE again.... wheeeeeewwwww!!!

Old 10-03-2006, 06:24 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy
paulM your variocose veins are popping out of your head, you lied and cant admit you are a LIAR. ever notice folks the ones who lies always has to have a scapegoat to blame their lies on poor paulM he has gone back to the HORSEPILE again.... wheeeeeewwwww!!!
Dude what did he lie about? You are seriously a whack job bro.

Old 10-23-2006, 06:46 PM

PaulM lies and galaxy is da man. Its as obvious as wen bush lies ... his mouth is open. but paulm was typing but still. the truth is that the government is trying to shut us down using the media (all evidence points to yes). free your minds like galaxy who is a truth seeker and make the truth be heard from the powers.

Old 10-23-2006, 06:48 PM

and paul m... if you really believe in seeking truth y do you continue to support bush?

Old 10-23-2006, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scamprover
and paul m... if you really believe in seeking truth y do you continue to support bush?
Have I said something in this thread that is a lie? If so please point it out.

Old 10-23-2006, 09:03 PM
Diamond Member

Have I said something in this thread that is a lie? .."The whole gist of the thread was not trusting the main-stream media... which, as a rule, I don't"....

Hummm, "as a rule, I don't". So you got rules on not trusting the main-stream media?

Old 10-23-2006, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulbro
Have I said something in this thread that is a lie? .."The whole gist of the thread was not trusting the main-stream media... which, as a rule, I don't"....

Hummm, "as a rule, I don't". So you got rules on not trusting the main-stream media?
Don't be facetious... you know full well the meaning of the phrase. That does not answer my initial question... I'll repeat it for you... "Have I said something in this thread that is a lie? If so please point it out."

Old 10-24-2006, 05:26 AM
Diamond Member

SHUT-Up & LISTEN to paulcrawl

I'll repeat it for you... Naa Pablo, not nessary. I think you sorta write facetious all the time really. no what I mean.

..."Have I said something in this thread that is a lie? If so please point it out."....
hummm let me go look. .. la de da de da de da
ok im back. didn't need to go very far hehe
1 to start. but its only a little paulcrawl lie
paulcrawl lie 1...Give up... none can speak with him except they blindly agree with him...
. Lets go look again ok? la de da de da de da de da...Im back
paulcrawl lie2 ...Is that all this is about... corporate news media, etal...? I haven't followed that in years....
paulcrawl lie3 ...The whole gist of the thread was not trusting the main-stream media...
paulcrawl lie4 which, as a rule, I don't. Why he decided to take this thread to Mars is a mystery.

Better to call it a paulcrawl main stream mixture.
Don't be facetious Paul

Old 10-24-2006, 05:44 AM

Re: SHUT-Up & LISTEN to paulcrawl

Quote:
I'll repeat it for you... Naa Pablo, not nessary. I think you sorta write facetious all the time really. no what I mean.

..."Have I said something in this thread that is a lie? If so please point it out."....
hummm let me go look. .. la de da de da de da
ok im back. didn't need to go very far hehe
1 to start. but its only a little paulcrawl lie
paulcrawl lie 1...Give up... none can speak with him except they blindly agree with him...
. Lets go look again ok? la de da de da de da de da...Im back
paulcrawl lie2 ...Is that all this is about... corporate news media, etal...? I haven't followed that in years....
paulcrawl lie3 ...The whole gist of the thread was not trusting the main-stream media...
paulcrawl lie4 which, as a rule, I don't. Why he decided to take this thread to Mars is a mystery.

Better to call it a paulcrawl main stream mixture.
Don't be facetious Paul
So this thread is not about the MSM?

Old 10-24-2006, 08:23 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulM
So this thread is not about the MSM?
I dont know. You asked
..."Have I said something in this thread that is a lie? If so please point it out."

so I did a quickie check and thats what I came up with so I posted it to answer your question

paulcrawl lie 2 ...Is that all this is about... corporate news media, etal...? I haven't followed that in years....
paulcrawl lie 3 ...The whole gist of the thread was not trusting the main-stream media...
paulcrawl lie 4 which, as a rule, I don't. Why he decided to take this thread to Mars is a mystery.
So now we can talk about the MSM.

Old 10-25-2006, 01:00 AM
Silver Member

those aren't lies, you just disagree with him so you call him a liar, what's new?
Quote:
I dont know. You asked
..."Have I said something in this thread that is a lie? If so please point it out."

so I did a quickie check and thats what I came up with so I posted it to answer your question

paulcrawl lie 2 ...Is that all this is about... corporate news media, etal...? I haven't followed that in years....
paulcrawl lie 3 ...The whole gist of the thread was not trusting the main-stream media...
paulcrawl lie 4 which, as a rule, I don't. Why he decided to take this thread to Mars is a mystery.
So now we can talk about the MSM.

Old 10-25-2006, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrmWestwood
those aren't lies, you just disagree with him so you call him a liar, what's new?
He knows that... he's just fvcking around. He's playing stupid to be annoying.
I think he misses fighting over nothing.

Old 10-25-2006, 09:45 AM
Diamond Member

A stooge reunion in the making???> "...those aren't lies"...
< I think he misses fighting over nothing. Nothing crawlpaul? :eek: