report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2006, 02:20 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Cynology College are Scammers

Mr. O'Heare,

Can you tell me where you obtained your qualifications as a dog trainer, and where you obtained your qualifications as a dog nutritionist? And before you send me off to the Cynology College to have a look at your qualifications, I already have.......and they mean nothing to me. Until someone mentioned the Cynology College, I had never heard of you. (That doesn't mean you are not good at what you do, I just have personally never heard of you.)

Thank-you.

Old 10-12-2006, 12:06 AM
Newbie Member

If you are so confident in the truth of your statements, you should have the courage to identify yourself. I do know who you are (deduced from your commenst and my records), but would probably have a difficult time proving it. Perhaps my lawyers could force this web site to identify you. They have suggested I pursue this. For now I am not motivated to bother with all of that. I will not be minitoring this rediculous web site any further. All of your half-truths, outright lies, misrepresentations and serious misunderstanding and mistating of the facts and the laws constitute liable and slander and if you do not cease this behavior I may very well become motivated to pursue this further. For now, I give up trying to explain. I'll leave you with this little article.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/...ion-case_x.htm

Nonsense, all of it. Simply nonsense.

Old 10-12-2006, 04:39 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsyskyes
I have an Associates Degree that I obtained in 1987. This class I am taking through Cynology College has been more challenging than any class I have taken to get my Associates Degree. Whether I pass or fail, I will feel that my money was well spent.

Linda J Biloni
student Cynology College
So your class at Cynology College is more challenging than those you have taken to get your Associates Degree???? lol.....What is your Asscoiate degree in and what school did you go to for it to be so easy???

Old 10-12-2006, 05:51 PM
Newbie Member

First of all Mr. O'Heare, you probably found out just like me that in
this country of ours namely Canada people here are a bunch of retards
from coast to coast when it comes to dog training, doggie daycare
dog behavior anything doggie related you are basically wasting your
time I found that out the hard way it cost me lot of money with this
communist retarded country of mine please don't waste your valuable
time O'Heare you did the right thing moving to the States to establish a school related to dog training and behavior.

Secondly Mr. or Mrs Koinpond123 you must be a cheap attorney with lot
of time on your hand to browse around these site and waste your time
answering stupidity like yours MY GWAD

Third Mizz linda49 who calls people name take a good look at yourself
that Mrs Biloni had the courage to sign her name and exposing her infos to
everybody I can't say that much from you name caller. It shows people
just how credible you are.
Dobe or Linda Bissonnette see I sign my name I'm not ashamed like you
to sign my name and unfortunately I have the same name as you
from you.

Old 10-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobe
First of all Mr. O'Heare, you probably found out just like me that in
this country of ours namely Canada people here are a bunch of retards
from coast to coast when it comes to dog training, doggie daycare
dog behavior anything doggie related you are basically wasting your
time I found that out the hard way it cost me lot of money with this
communist retarded country of mine please don't waste your valuable
time O'Heare you did the right thing moving to the States to establish a school related to dog training and behavior.

Secondly Mr. or Mrs Koinpond123 you must be a cheap attorney with lot
of time on your hand to browse around these site and waste your time
answering stupidity like yours MY GWAD

Third Mizz linda49 who calls people name take a good look at yourself
that Mrs Biloni had the courage to sign her name and exposing her infos to
everybody I can't say that much from you name caller. It shows people
just how credible you are.
Dobe or Linda Bissonnette see I sign my name I'm not ashamed like you
to sign my name and unfortunately I have the same name as you
from you.
This has to be one of the most uneducated posts I have read in a long time!! :D

Old 10-12-2006, 08:28 PM
Newbie Member

The truth hurts and the shoe fits Mr. jon8105
and where the hell did you learn to write your english
remember grammar school?????????
"what school did you go to for it to be so easy???"
What the hell kind of english is that

Old 10-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobe
The truth hurts and the shoe fits Mr. jon8105
and where the hell did you learn to write your english
remember grammar school?????????
"what school did you go to for it to be so easy???"
What the hell kind of english is that
What is wrong with that sentence? And what TRUTH did you give? You provided your opinion on the subject, not truth!! And if you want to see an example of bad grammar all you have to do is reread your posts!!

Old 10-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon8105
What is wrong with that sentence? And what TRUTH did you give? You provided your opinion on the subject, not truth!! And if you want to see an example of bad grammar all you have to do is reread your posts!!

Hey looser I guess you've got nothing better to do in life then hang
around this place and ***** and complaint other people
If and I say if you are a dog trainer you're probably still
training with a choke collar that tells me a lot about your
credentials brain dead go back to school
and learn a little and don't forget about grammar
english 101
"it go to tell you it easy ah ah ah"

Old 10-12-2006, 09:00 PM
Silver Member

I laugh everytime I read one of your posts. :D Trust me, I am very well educated so don't worry about me and my schooling, because it seems to me that you are the one lacking in the education department!!

Oh, and I am not a dog trainer :p

Old 10-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Newbie Member

Well if you are NOT a dog trainer you have no business
here complaining about this school

Old 10-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Silver Member

Actually, I haven't said anything bad about the SCHOOL, so do us all a favor and quit posting!!

Old 10-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Newbie Member

Why don't you reread your post #21 dummy
and move to another site

Old 10-12-2006, 09:19 PM
Silver Member

That is not a bad comment for the school. I just find it hard to believe that these classes are harder than those that are required to get an Associates degree, unless of course the degree is in an easy field of study, which is why I asked the question!!! I never said that the school is bad or that you will not obtain any valuable information from it, I just know that compared to the classes I have taken they will not be as challenging!!

Old 10-18-2006, 02:26 AM
Newbie Member

First, I have an Associates Degree in Business, Consumer Banking and Finance is where I utilized my education. Most courses were periodic tests and exams, pretty much feeding back what was learned in the text books.

Now, I'm providing a couple links (just 2 of many) that I used for research to complete an ESSAY, not a little test, (where I read then fed it back). Researching and reading scientific journals, then understanding it well enough to use in an essay, is challenging to me. Now I would say, maybe I'm lacking the intelligence for it to be easy for me, but I don't lack intelligence.
http://cogprints.org/156/00/199709001.html

http://www.vin.com/VINDBPub/SearchPB...00/PR00515.htm

If I did, I would spend my free time jumping on bandwagons on message boards going rah, rah, rah, blah, blah, blah.

The person that started this particular thread didn't want anyone to know who he/she was. Well, if you believe in what you say, and you know it's true, you ought to be able to stand behind it and say "Yes, I said it" and not be ashamed of letting people know who you are. Where's the integrity in hiding behind an alias? Credibility doesn't come under the guise of anonymous.

Then the person prints lies...you don't have to buy Mr O' Heare's books, none of the books I'm using for this class are by him. Also, if the person had actually read the book by Beaver, they would notice that at the end of each chapter there are somewhere around 83 references, a chapter about 15 pages, with pictures, I'd say she uses a lot of information from other sources too.

But then, people on this site jump right in, not even questioning the credibility of the person they're backing up. That folks, is not only stupidity, it's dangerous. I wouldn't put my real name behind my statements if I blindly went along with whatever some stranger said....we the sheeple..we'll believe anything and follow anybody....shame, shame. No wonder we have the current administration in power, stripping our rights, putting us in debt, making Halliburton richer...now folks, there are some real scams. Of course, you will have to do research and spend time reading informative articles.

Read about the credibility of electronic balloting, there's another scam.

If, as the person that started this thread did, anyone who would send $1300.00 to someplace on the Internet without researching it, or come to a site like this to find "credibility", they deserve to be scammed and need to wake up and accept the blame for their failures. Or, they have more money than sense. They had the option to take the classes individually, cheaper up front and gives the person an opportunity to see whether they want to put that much time into the program, in other words, they can see what they're getting into before dumping $1300 in it. Of course, you need to have the ability to think on your own to come to that decision.

jon, you're a mechanical design engineer, (so says your profile)?? Yet you resort to insulting some one's use of the English language. Maybe, just maybe, it's their second language. Maybe they weren't as blessed as you to have family that could send them to college. You, as an "educated" person, should be aware that's there's better ways to spend your time, voicing your opinions and questioning credibility than on a site such as this...(there's a lot going on in this country, as well as the world, in case you're not aware of it) of course if you decide to use your time in a more relevant fashion, it will take thinking, not something like "Oh yeah, well I have more education than you ha ha ha..." That kind of feedback says you have a college degree but not a lot of wisdom. Surely you can speak more intelligently than what you have demonstrated here.

Also, previewing your posts, yes i do research, you spend a lot of time telling people these get rich quick schemes are a scam..now how much intelligence does that take?? Why not say something like "Get a job"...why spend so much time reading and posting to people who are looking for an easy buck? Why not USE your educated mind for something more worthwhile than replying to something like "duh...can I make a lot of money from roulette analyzer"..c'mon...give me a break.

BTW, I am a student of CC because I am concerned about the welfare of animals rather than making corporate America richer at the expense of the working class, and besides, the average dog IS a nicer person than the average person (quoted from Andy Rooney).

I am going to see if I can get unsubscribe from this site, not get any email notifications...because I have found that message boards are by nature, rah, rah, rah, I can insult you and hide behind anonymity, and this site is truly a conglomeration of sheeple.

dobe..take heart...this from a Newsweek article (go to http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15014682/site/newsweek/

Sept. 26, 2006 - Does going to college make students better-educated citizens? A new study of more than 14,000 randomly selected college students from across the country concludes that the answer is often no.

Last edited by gypsyskyes : 10-18-2006 at 02:30 AM. Reason: spelling

Old 10-18-2006, 08:40 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
jon, you're a mechanical design engineer, (so says your profile)?? Yet you resort to insulting some one's use of the English language. Maybe, just maybe, it's their second language.
What does my job title have to do with talking to someone about their posts? Anyways, my first comment on saying that I thought the persons post was uneducated had nothing to do with grammatical errors, instead it was on the content of the post. My second response was in defense of the post directed toward a supposed grammatical error in my post, in which I have every right to defend!!!

Quote:
Maybe they weren't as blessed as you to have family that could send them to college. You, as an "educated" person, should be aware that's there's better ways to spend your time, voicing your opinions and questioning credibility than on a site such as this...(there's a lot going on in this country, as well as the world, in case you're not aware of it) of course if you decide to use your time in a more relevant fashion, it will take thinking, not something like "Oh yeah, well I have more education than you ha ha ha..." That kind of feedback says you have a college degree but not a lot of wisdom. Surely you can speak more intelligently than what you have demonstrated here.
First off I sent myself to college while working 30 - 35 hours a week, and I am now paying for the loans I used to get through school, so don't assume you know anything about me. Secondly, I am aware of what is going on in this country, and again you know nothing about me so don't presume to think all I do is post on these forums (which hurts nothing), because if you do you are wrong!! Also, I have said nothing about having more education than anyone, so there is no need for exaggeration. So from your false assumptions about me, you shouldn't comment on the wisdom of others, but instead focus more on yours.

Quote:
Also, previewing your posts, yes i do research, you spend a lot of time telling people these get rich quick schemes are a scam..now how much intelligence does that take?? Why not say something like "Get a job"...why spend so much time reading and posting to people who are looking for an easy buck? Why not USE your educated mind for something more worthwhile than replying to something like "duh...can I make a lot of money from roulette analyzer"..c'mon...give me a break.
It doesn't take a lot of intelligence to determine which of these schemes are scams, and I have never said it did! However, a lot of people don't know how to tell (And I do REASEARCH to come to my conclusions), so what we do here is help them out the best we can!! Also, if you research you will find several people who have thanked us for helping them out, and to me that makes posting here worth it. Again, you go assuming that I do nothing but post here, which just goes to show how narrow minded you are.

Quote:
Now I would say, maybe I'm lacking the intelligence for it to be easy for me, but I don't lack intelligence.

If I did, I would spend my free time jumping on bandwagons on message boards going rah, rah, rah, blah, blah, blah.
So, from your post, only people who lack intelligence post on message boards??? I could give a list of forums where the people are extremely intelligent, so please quit making these false claims!!!

Well, even though you have falsely assumed many things about me, I will still be generous enough to help you out. Go to the CP (Control Panel) link at the top of the page and from there you can uncheck the box so that you don't receive any e-mails!!

Old 10-27-2006, 05:52 PM
Newbie Member

Hey dummy jon what are you still doing on this site if I may quote you
"only people who lack intelligence post on message boards"
That tells us enough about your intelligence?????????????????
well said gypsyskyes, we can very well see who's educated by your
post as opposed to dummy jon
dobe

Old 10-27-2006, 06:01 PM
Silver Member

Give me proof that only people who lack intelligence post on message boards!! If the only useful information you can provide is to make false claims about other individuals then it is you that lacks intelligence!!

Old 10-27-2006, 06:06 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon8105
Give me proof that only people who lack intelligence post on message boards!! If the only useful information you can provide is to make false claims about other individuals then it is you that lacks intelligence!!

Just by your posts 231 tweet you obviously have nothing
better to do of your days then just bla bla bla on these
sites and you mean to tell me that you are INTELLIGENT
ya right duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh