report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2006, 11:23 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Trail Head Options

anyone heard of this place ... it sounds legit. I was thinking about checking it out.
any advise will be appreciated.

Old 03-05-2006, 06:23 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Trail Head Options

I HAVE HEARD OF IT, AND IM THINKIBG LIKE YOU RIGHT NOW. IT SOUNDS LEGITT. BUT I CANT SEE MYSLF REALLY SENDING THE MONEY UNTIL, IM FOR SURE....I GUESS ITS NO WAY TO REALLY TELL HUH... :confused:

Old 03-11-2006, 01:34 AM
I am new at Scam.com

This Sounds Like A Scam To Me. It Sounds Like The Only Way You Make Money Is If The People You Mail Things To, Mail Them Back To The Company. Not If You Mail Them Out. Has Anyone Heard Anything Lately?

Old 04-04-2006, 09:04 PM
I am new at Scam.com

hi

i would like to know more about this company. because i have sent them my money and did what i was to do but have not recived a pay check from them and i have been waiting for about a check for 3 weeks now and they say that u can get pay within 10 days and i have not heard form them at all.

Old 04-24-2006, 07:14 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Also interested in whether or not this is legit. Received a mailing from them today wanting $35 for a manual on how to make money sending letters. Address given is a PO box, no phone number and when searching companies in Van Buren, Arkansas i'm not finding one called Trail Head Options. So to me it sounds like a scam. Anyone actually sent them money and made money from them?

Nick
Findlay, Ohio

Old 06-24-2006, 07:54 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I recieved a letter from them today. I called the number it gave me (479-474-4647) and all I got was an automated message by a women. It didn't even give me a chance to speak to anyone or even leave a message I was just automatically disconnected. It is a Saturday, but something tells me it doesn't matter what day of week it is. My letter has different income groups you can choose. There are 4 of them, but once you choose that one you can never change again. The only way you can advance is if you choose group 4 right off. I don't know about any of you, but I can't just take a chance on $149.00. I want to believe more than anyone that this is legit, but I can't take yet another chance with someone else. I've already thrown away to much money trusting work at home groups. I will call again on Monday to see if I can actually talk to someone.

I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION THEY DO NOT HAVE A GOOD RATING WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.

Last edited by mindyklindahl : 06-24-2006 at 08:04 PM.

Old 06-27-2006, 02:28 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello,

I got the letter today and was reading through it. I also tried the number but got a busy signal. You said that they did not have a good rating with the BBB. Did they have one at all? OR do you mean they had a bad one? Please clarify. Thanks.
FAX: 518-869-4767
kassandraheglund@teamdoubleclick.com
http://www.TeamDoubleClick.com

Old 06-27-2006, 05:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazylady6105
hi

i would like to know more about this company. because i have sent them my money and did what i was to do but have not recived a pay check from them and i have been waiting for about a check for 3 weeks now and they say that u can get pay within 10 days and i have not heard form them at all.

crazylady - have you received any payment yet?

Old 07-04-2006, 08:29 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello everyone. This is the report that The Better Business Bureau has. The people have several other names they're under as well as two different phone numbers and several other addresses. I figured the copy and paste version would be helpful for everyone. They are not registered with the bureau, but they do have an unsatisfactory rating. Just read for yourself. I hope this helps everyone. I had to cut out a lot of the text because it wouldn't post. If you would like to check out the full report go to www.bbb.org. From there click on business on the left corner. then type in the company name, city and state.

Mindy

BBB Reliability Report

The Better Business Bureau®
Serving Arkansas
12521 Kanis Road
Little Rock, AR 72211
(501) 664-7274
www.arkansas.bbb.org

Trail Head Options
PO Drawer 7810
Van Buren, AR 72956
Telephone: (479) 471-8199
www.cre8-dreams.com

Principal: Ms. Sharon Jeannette Henningsen, Agent
Customer Contact: Ms. Sharon Jeannette Henningsen, Agent - (479) 471-8199
File Open Date: June 2000
TOB Classification: Work-At-Home Cos.
BBB Membership: This company is not a member.

Additional DBA Names

Home Business Systems
Postal Express
Living Independent
TDH Home Business Systems

Customer Experience

Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record
Additional DBAs, Addresses and Telephone Numbers

Additional Addresses
P.O. Drawer 8
Fort Smith, AR 72902

3635 CR 507
Berryville, AR 72616

Additional Phone Numbers
(870) 423-3107
(479) 474-4647

Industry Tips

WORK-AT-HOME OFFERS

The Better Business Bureau receives more consumer inquires every year on Work-at-Home promoters than any other type of business. Companies offering such services often advertise in local shopper type papers and business opportunity magazines and/or manuals and on the internet. Most of their advertising makes claims such as "make $1000 reading books, watching TV, stuffing and/or typing envelopes, making jewelry or crafts etc." Often, solicitations will promise you can earn hundreds, even thousands of dollars, every week, full or part time in the comfort of your own home. Some of the more recent schemes being currently promoted promise easy money doing medical billing, using your computer from home or offering various Internet services. In addition to the fact there is little or no demand or market for most of the work at home activities, the BBB has determined most if not all of the claims of earnings are highly exaggerated. Not one of the many companies the BBB has in the past investigated could substantiate earnings claims. Most, if not all, of these companies require you to pay an up front fee to them in order to participate in their program. The Bureau advises that money back guarantees often offered by work at home companies contain so many restrictions; no one gets their money back. Further, some consumers mistakenly believe these companies are employing them. Such companies are not employers and do not offer jobs with their organizations. The Better Business Bureau suggests you resist the temptation to get involved with any work at home type company, which requires any kind of up-front fee and never give them your credit card or bank account numbers. Consumers should be aware that if they become involved in a work at home scheme, they may well be doing something fraudulent and risk investigation by postal authorities. WHERE TO COMPLAIN If you have already bought a program you believe may not be legitimate, take these steps: First, contact the company and ask for your money back. Complain to the Federal Trade Commission. Although the FTC will not help resolve individual disputes, it will take action if a pattern
BBB Definition:

pattern - More than 2 complaints involving the same allegations usually within 12 months that are significant in relation to the company's size and volume of business.

of deceptive or unfair practices becomes evident. Complain to the Better Business Bureau. Even if the company refuses to resolve your complaint, a number of complaints against the same company may help other callers to avoid the scheme.

Work-At-Home-Schemes Now Peddled On-Line
"Special BBB Investigation Confirms: Work-at-Home Dealts are ""Too Good to be True"""
Work-at-Home Schemes
Better Business Bureau Warns Consumers of Three Work-at-Home Companies Based in State of Oregon

Old 07-15-2006, 09:57 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I got the same letter stating they pay $10.00 per envelope. I looked at the better business bureau report on this company, and it said the Arkansas Attorney General has filed a suit against this company. It says if you have fallen victim to this scam to write the company and ask for your money back or call the attorney general office's of consumer protection division. If you don't get a pay check, you may pursue this option.

Old 10-15-2006, 12:24 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Thank-you for the info about this. I was seriously thinking of sending for it also. But thought I ought to check it out first. Boy am I glad that I did. Why do these money hungary scums pick on us poor common folk that only want to make a honest extra dollar, just so that we can live? :confused: Thanks everyone for your information that you posted here. :)

Last edited by Qooqee : 10-15-2006 at 12:27 AM.