report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Government Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-2006, 03:19 PM
American and PROUD of it!

The Texas PUC & Stream Gas & Electric

SERIOUS QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TEXAS PUC

On the MLM/Pyramid Scams board and on the Ignited/***** ***** thread was what started out to be a debate on a pyramid scheme. It is now a question of government corruption.

Public documents have been found that seem to indicate that the Texas PUC shall we say "acted improperly" in granting Stream Gas & Electric, Ltd. their REP certificate. A judges decision overturned by the PUC, a PUC lawyer going to work for Stream just 3 months after they began operation. Stream lied on their application. Stream had stolen software and stolen trade secrets from a competitor.

This is a SCAM.COM thread that could end up on the front page of the newspaper.

Old 09-09-2006, 06:04 PM
"A" Game

Re: The Texas PUC & Stream Gas & Electric

Quote:
I'm begining to believe that money is involved in these posts. Ok, who is paying SBM and Stupid? They are expending waaayyyy too much time on all this and time is money.

(At home moms guaranteed to make money, etc!)

Tally:

SBM: Total Posts: 904 (2.62 posts per day)
Total Threads: 4
Stupid: 147 (2.29 posts per day) but quickly catching up!
New thread, old news....just twisted.

The Puddin'

Old 09-10-2006, 03:00 PM

Here is just an example of the old twisted news on the Ignited/***** ***** thread.

STREAM GAS & ELECTRIC, LTD.
REP Application
The 131 Texas PUC Documents

1. Go to: http://www.puc.state.tx.us/interchange/index.cfm

2. In the small blue box on the right click on "Filings Retrieval".

3. Click on "Login"

4. In the box "Control Number" enter 30071.

Document #16 - PUC LEGAL & ENFORCEMENT - REQUEST FOR REFERRAL TO SOAH

On 9/7/04 The PUC LEGAL & ENFORCEMENT Division referred this case to the Texas Office of Administrative Hearings for a formal hearing before an Administrative Law Judge.

On 9/17/2004

http://interchange.puc.state.tx.us/WebApp/Interchange/Documents/30071_24_456015.PDF]Document #24[/url] - PUC LEGAL & ENFORCEMENT - RESPONSE TO THE ORDER OF REFERRAL - The PUC LEGAL & ENFORCEMENT Division files that the ENE Track software that Stream stated in their application they were using and was the subject of a federal lawsuit filed by AmPro stating that Stream had stolen this software should not be considered because Stream changes their application and was now using other software. The PUC LEGAL & ENFORCEMENT Division does not feel it important that Stream was possibly using stolen software as justification for a REP certification.

On 10/6/2004 The PUC LEGAL & ENFORCEMENT Division asks why Stream failed to make a full disclosure of relivant information on their application.

Document #40 - PUC LEGAL & ENFORCEMENT - STAFF'S 1ST RFI FROM AMPRO ENERGY, LP - A request for information from Stream including: "Please state the basis for your failure to disclose the relationship between Stream Gas & Electric, LTD to SGE Management, LLC in your application."

On 10/7/2004, In a case that The PUC LEGAL & ENFORCEMENT Division had referred to the SOAH for a formal hearing before a judge they continued their own investigation. Why?

Document #41 - PUC LEGAL & ENFORCEMENT - STAFF'S 1ST RFI FROM AMPRO ENERGY, LP - The PUC LEGAL & ENFORCEMENT Division asks for information and documents regarding Alex Rodriguez.

On 10/7/2004 The PUC LEGAL & ENFORCEMENT Division asks Stream to provide answers for issues that were going before the Administrative Law Judge. Why? Questions about Alex Rodriguez and questions about the software. Why? The PUC LEGAL & ENFORCEMENT Division had already stated in an earlier document that the fact that the software Stream stated they were using in their application could have been stolen didn't count because Stream changed their application and are now using software they paid for. Why?

Document #42 - PUC LEGAL & ENFORCEMENT - STAFF'S 1ST RFI FROM APPLICANT STREAM GAS & ELECTRIC

This goes on and on. 131 documents in all. You can read them all as described in the instructions above.

Here is the document I found most telling. It is the decision of the Administrative Law Judge.

Document #109 - SOAH - PROPOSAL FOR DECISION - You can read where under oath and in the evidence presented the Judge found that Stream falsified their application, failed to fulfill the requirements for a REP certification and were invloved in stealing software and trade secrets. All deleted and modified by the Texas PUC.

And yes, Mr. Darrin Pfannensteil was working as a lawyer in this very division of the PUC during this time only to leave a few months later and go to work for Stream Gas & Electric.

You decide.

Old 09-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

lawyers,paperwork,judges,MONEY!?what does it MEAN!?NUTHIN!?it's all up FOR SPECIAL treatment!?1 way or another!?hehe!!....pride cometh before the FALL!?hehe!!just askin.....

Old 09-14-2006, 11:41 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustupid
SERIOUS QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TEXAS PUC

On the MLM/Pyramid Scams board and on the Ignited/***** ***** thread was what started out to be a debate on a pyramid scheme. It is now a question of government corruption.

Public documents have been found that seem to indicate that the Texas PUC shall we say "acted improperly" in granting Stream Gas & Electric, Ltd. their REP certificate. A judges decision overturned by the PUC, a PUC lawyer going to work for Stream just 3 months after they began operation. Stream lied on their application. Stream had stolen software and stolen trade secrets from a competitor.

This is a SCAM.COM thread that could end up on the front page of the newspaper.
All I know is my brother called me and told me he was selling electricity for a provider that was cheaper than anybody else and he gave me their website to go to where I could compare rates. Yes, according to that website they were cheaper. But, he needed me to switch within so many hours which did not give me the leisure of going home and checking it out. Since he was my brother I said sure. no problem and switched because the website said it was cheaper. Well, I am now paying $.4 more per kwh than I was with TXU - at the time I switched I was paying $.10 kwh with TXU - that is not the rate the Stream compare site shows, Now to switch back I will be paying much more than that. Plus, Stream has the WORST customer service ever. We have received one bill since April and when we call and ask about it nobody knows anything - that's iv you can even talk to a real person. Good luck. I have filed complaints with both the PUC and the BBB. So what, right.!

Old 09-15-2006, 12:11 AM
Silver Member

Thats our Governer, "Slick" Rick Perry. He created a regulatory agency called the TRCC or Texas Residential Construction Committee, for Home Builders, and Home Remodelors. Guess who makes up the majority of the panel. Owners of Home Building companies.

To my knowledge they have yet to side in favor of the consumer on any case.

It also cost money to file a complaint with them. What a joke!

Old 09-15-2006, 04:22 AM

If you don't wish to sift through all of the off topic spam to find the substance here are some links I think you will find most interesting and largely documented facts.

Amway vs. Ignite/***** ***** A comparison of a legal MLM, Amway and Ignited/***** *****.

Amway vs. Ignite/***** ***** II Another comparison of a legal MLM, Amway and Ignited/***** *****.

The Administrative Law Judge's Jurisdiction Ignited claims the Administrative law judge that ruled that Stream's REP certification should be denied did not have jurisdiction.

Stream Changes Ownership Stream adds a new limited partnership with majority ownership but with all of the same officers.

Ignited's Flip Flops Ignited answers with changing facts.

Ignited's Program is based on recruiting To become a top level "Executive Director" in the Ignite/***** ***** you must recruit more people than find new customers.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? PART 1 A four part series on the findings of the Texas Administrative Law Judge in deciding to deny Stream's REP certification.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? PART 2

WHAT DO YOU THINK? PART 3

WHAT DO YOU THINK? PART 4

Ignite/***** ***** vs. McDonalds How recruiting is required at Stream because you can make more working at McDonalds than you can selling Stream electricity.

Mr. Darrin Pfannensteil The Texas PUC lawyer that went to work for Stream just 3 months after Stream began operations.

Stream's REP Certificate Denied A copy of the document where the Texas Administrative Law Judge made his legal conclusion and ordered Stream's application be denied.

Texas PUC Legal and Enforcement are separate Ignited's claim that Mr. Darrin Pfannensteil was not in a position to influence Stream's REP application. He was.

The 131 Texas PUC Documents The entire file of on line Texas PUC public documents in granting Stream's REP application.

IS THIS A DUCK? More documented information on then PUC lawyer Mr. Darrin Pfannenstiel.

If you live in Texas - Two Suggestions

Ignited -v- The FTC What is a pyramid scheme?

Sign Up With Ignite/***** ***** And Make Big Money! Without recruiting you can't make the minimum wage at Stream.

An Open Book Quiz Four questions about Stream's REP certification.

Refunds from Ignited/***** ***** - If You Paid by Credit Card

Become an Ignited/Stream "IA" - Give Up Your Right to Free Speech

Become an Ignited/Stream "IA" - Give Up Your Right to Access to the Due Process of Law

Become an Ignited/Stream "IA" - Give Up Your Right to Sue

Ignited/Stream "IA's" - If YOU get sued... You could lose everything if you get sued as a Ignite/Stream "IA".

Would YOU Do This to YOUR Family or Friends? The Story of Cinders.

Would YOU Do This to YOUR Family or Friends? The Story of twhitehurst

Are YOU willing to risk everything you have? You could lose everything you own.

Would YOU Do This to YOUR Family or Friends? The Story of klook

Old 09-16-2006, 10:06 PM
Platinum Member

http://www.myrsscreator.com/pages/dd...73.php?id=7373

This rep claims that Ignite was going into Florida this summer. Has any other state deregulated and is Stream in the process of getting approved to sell electricity in any other states at this time? There are still many areas such as the panhandle, coast and municipal/co-op power areas in Texas that will likely never see deregulation including many large urban areas. Only around 70% of Texas is currently open for competition and the Public Utility Counsel says 28% may never see deregulation.

http://www.opc.state.tx.us/DEREG1.DOC

Soapboxmom

Old 09-18-2006, 08:39 PM
Newbie Member

Soapboxmom,

I have not been able to verify the statement that FL is deregulating electric power, or that Stream is to be moving into FL. I don't find an announcement to that effect on ***** *****'s website, either. ( I 0DID notice that Stream's price comaprison MAY be viewed by some, as misleading. This is because Stream's comparison is with those REPs HIGHER, ONLY, and not the rest of the competition. www.powertochoose.org is a more unbiased source for pricing.

PS
Our friend, www.affordablepower.net (the first link you mention), has no valid link to his site from this link. Wonder why? Perhaps he didn't pay his monthly fee?

Last edited by mbatte : 09-18-2006 at 08:50 PM.

Old 10-26-2006, 11:59 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soapboxmom
http://www.myrsscreator.com/pages/dd...73.php?id=7373

This rep claims that Ignite was going into Florida this summer. Has any other state deregulated and is Stream in the process of getting approved to sell electricity in any other states at this time? There are still many areas such as the panhandle, coast and municipal/co-op power areas in Texas that will likely never see deregulation including many large urban areas. Only around 70% of Texas is currently open for competition and the Public Utility Counsel says 28% may never see deregulation.

http://www.opc.state.tx.us/DEREG1.DOC

Soapboxmom

Illinois will be deregulating sometime around the first of the year in gas, and New York sometime soon after that.

I do have a question for you guys though. Why is it that you are so adamantly against this company and the way it works? It's practices are not hurting anyone that doesn't choose to sell or subscribe to service. Everyone makes their own choices, and have to live with the choices they make - whether good or bad. What's the harm? I know, living in Iowa, that I would love to save money on my heating costs.