report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2006, 02:24 AM
Banned

all the brainwashed read this SHUT-Up & LISTEN

education time, education time, this is for all the skeptics, the idiots, the morons, the stupids, the dumbs, the bush lovers you have got to get your education NOW .. stop shielding your brains from the truth and stop pretending you are so stupid. http://tvnewlies.org/html/shut_up_and_listen.html hope you all read this and START acting like you have common sense and logics. If you can not comprehend this, it is time to get new brains put in your cranium.

Old 09-04-2006, 02:46 AM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Re: all the brainwashed read this SHUT-Up & LISTEN

Hmmm, your link http://tvnewlies.org/html/shut_up_and_listen.html contains the following information:
Quote:
tvnewlies.org
Here are some related websites for: tvnewlies.org

Sponsored Links
Free 20" LCD TV
We'll Ship You A 20" LCD TV Free. Simply Complete Our Online Survey.

FlatTV.ProgramRewardCenter.com
Vivitek 51" DLP TV
Built-In HD Tuner and Matching TV Stand. $200 Mail In Rebate Too.
ShopNBC.com

HDTV For Less
High Definition TV's, monitors, and accessories. National Installation
wedohd.com

$2000 Gift Card Plasma TV
Get A $2000 Gift Card For A Plasma TV Free! Complete Survey And Offers
OnlineRewardCenter.com

Free Ultimate Xbox System
Get An Xbox 360 With A Plasma TV Free! Sponsor Survey Required.
ConsumerIncentiveRewards.com

Tv & Big Screen Repair LA
All Brands/Makes/Models DLP LCD TV Prompt Free Estimate In Los Angeles
stoneelectronics.com

42" Plasma tv
Would you like a plasma tv by participate in a special promo?
leadermarkets.com/z/18190/CD5243/&d

TV Series on DVD
Great prices - super fast shipping. Thousands of titles to choose from.
tvonvideo.com

Samsung LN-S3252D
Find a Great Deal - Compare Prices & Read Reviews from 100s of Stores
ShopCartUSA.com

Hide Plasma TV with Art
Hide your LCD/Plasma Flat Screen TV with a Custom Mirror or Art & Frame
TVCoverUps.com

Related Categories

WMBD TV TV
TV Carts
Kvii TV Anchors
WBBM TV News Director
Wis TV Local News
Khon TV Reporters
KDF TV Television
KXMC TV ND
WTKR TV Producer
Whiz TV
Is a free 20" LCD TV supposed to help us to "...START acting like you have common sense and logics." ???

Old 09-04-2006, 02:57 AM
Banned

hey chap, i messed up on the website, i dont know how but i did, that is what i copied down, could of been half asleep the other night, but i found this http://tvnewslies.org I found at the Political chat and made my comments there, so folks go to the political chat and you will see it posted there by some bright person that has BRAINS, not like PAULM he lost them when he went out trotting his horsey.

Old 09-04-2006, 03:06 AM
Banned

http://tvnewslies.org You will find all the information you need to know about the LYING MEDIA that is controlled exclusively by the GLOBAL ELITE. PaulM you really have LOST your brains, you hit a tree your brains exploded out and the horse did a big horse pile and you went to the HORSE PILE and did your own sure jerk ree and put the HORSE POOP in your brains.... folks, excuse HOrse Poopy PaulM he is just full of HorseShhhhhhT

Old 09-04-2006, 03:17 AM
Banned

hey folks, you notice what a lying idiot PaulM is, the link he gave to you, DOES NOT WORK, so you see how he deceived you all!!! He is a lying scumbag, just click it on, you see ... you cant believe anyone that does his own "sure-jerk-ree" that stands for surgery. Since he put the horse poop in his brains and now is is full of pure HORSE-SHHHHHHT! PaulM you never knew you were so full of Horse crap did you, now you have PROVED to everyone here Just full of Horse Crap for brains hehe hehe wait till soulbro reads this one he is going to be saying I told you folks all along he is full of HORSE SHHHHHHHHT heheheheheheheheehe

Old 09-04-2006, 03:28 AM

Is that all this is about... corporate news media, etal...? I haven't followed that in years.

BTW, congratulations... your post (#3) was actually coherent. Type more like that, learn that people disagreeing with you is all part of discussion and that a person disagreeing with you is not necessarily lying or brain-dead & you just might be worth conversing with. You might even gain a bit of credibility.

Last edited by PaulM : 09-04-2006 at 03:31 AM.

Old 09-04-2006, 03:35 AM
Banned

hey folks, paulm why dont you mock yourself and lock yourself stock your self and sock yourself your blathering moron

Old 09-04-2006, 04:03 AM
ɹǝpun uʍop

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxy
hey folks, you notice what a lying idiot PaulM is, the link he gave to you, DOES NOT WORK, so you see how he deceived you all!!! He is a lying scumbag, just click it on, you see ... you cant believe anyone that does his own "sure-jerk-ree" that stands for surgery. Since he put the horse poop in his brains and now is is full of pure HORSE-SHHHHHHT! PaulM you never knew you were so full of Horse crap did you, now you have PROVED to everyone here Just full of Horse Crap for brains hehe hehe wait till soulbro reads this one he is going to be saying I told you folks all along he is full of HORSE SHHHHHHHHT heheheheheheheheehe
Umm... Are you completely insane? The link Paulm posted is exactly the same link you did in your first post.

Old 09-04-2006, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazza
Umm... Are you completely insane? The link Paulm posted is exactly the same link you did in your first post.
Give up... none can speak with him except they blindly agree with him.

Old 09-07-2006, 10:22 AM
Banned

paulaM, lied the link did not work at all so kzzza pizzzza you are an idiot like paulaMudbrain

Old 09-14-2006, 02:18 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
http://tvnewslies.org You will find all the information you need to know about the LYING MEDIA that is controlled exclusively by the GLOBAL ELITE. PaulM you really have LOST your brains, you hit a tree your brains exploded out and the horse did a big horse pile and you went to the HORSE PILE and did your own sure jerk ree and put the HORSE POOP in your brains.... folks, excuse HOrse Poopy PaulM he is just full of HorseShhhhhhT
Bravo! I say BRAVO! I love the way this site brings out the truth and I appreciate you for sharing it! God bless you and yours!

Old 09-14-2006, 11:44 AM
Diamond Member

wag, crawl,and kaka SHUT-Up & LISTEN

Bravo! I say BRAVO! I love the way this site brings out the truth and I appreciate you for sharing it! God bless you and yours!

Lets welcome 007 folks! :D For just 4 post he's got a good score... :D

Galaxy's cool too, and looks for the truth, but runs into grimlins who are all running loose. Ones named wiz, hes, cold and uncouth. a government crybaby who avoids the truth. Crawls not much better, neither is bug, ones things for sure they lie like a rug...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 09-14-2006, 12:10 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramuse007
The truth? So let me see if I understand this. So you believe the media is lying to you. I can understand that. Where do you get the truth from instead? The internet!!! Hahahahaha. Oh, but they're telling the truth, cause they say so! Thats brilliant!!! Finally the truth!!!
If ignorance is bliss, you must be really happy!!!

Old 09-14-2006, 12:25 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Galaxy, let me guess. You're either a Mormon, a kindergarten teacher, a Sunday School teacher, or a child. Men don't say Poop and Poopy, unless they're talking to a kid. And you want people to take you seriously? Or is it still hip to be square?

Last edited by USNavySubSailor : 09-14-2006 at 12:27 PM.

Old 09-14-2006, 01:57 PM
Newbie Member

my fav is the site called the white house it has stuff the pollies get to go by such as how masterbation is the downfall of society and lets force people especialy women to have surgery to remove the fiddly bits.and win votes on that.
sounds like they know what theyre doing....................NOT!!!

Old 09-15-2006, 08:45 AM
Diamond Member

Bravo! I say BRAVO! navyscrub writes>>>

Where do you get the truth from instead? The internet!!! >Hahahahaha.<

>Hahahahaha.<
>Hahahahaha.< Bravo! I say BRAVO! soulhore ask navyscrub>>> Where do you get the truth from instead? A kindergarten teacher? And you want people to take you seriously? Im going to sink your sub scrub boy. So you want to be taken seriously? >Hahahahaha.<
is it still hip to be square?

U get credit here scrub > Men don't say Poop and Poopy<
Thats more your field. :o

Old 09-21-2006, 09:05 AM
Diamond Member

brainwashed SHUT-Up & LISTEN

A SOULHORE PRODUCTION
education time, this is for all the skeptics, the idiots, the morons, the stupids, the dumbs,and stop pretending you are so stupid. If you can not comprehend this, get a free 20" LCD TV, to help us too"...START acting like you have common sense and logics." ??? Here is a related website for the bullsh!t crowd > wag.loser
He's not insane, mate. He's just from another galaxy!
sounds like they know what theyre doing ya know masterbation is the downfall of society Bravo. I say BRAVO! navyscrub heres ur prize, the horse did a big horse pile and you went to the HORSE PILE. OhhKaa ...I think he's from the planet Amphetamine in the Ecstacy galaxy!!

Old 09-26-2006, 02:14 AM
Silver Member

Re: wag, crawl,and kaka SHUT-Up & LISTEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulbro

Lets welcome 007 folks! :D For just 4 post he's got a good score... :D

Galaxy's cool too, and looks for the truth, but runs into grimlins who are all running loose. Ones named wiz, hes, cold and uncouth. a government crybaby who avoids the truth. Crawls not much better, neither is bug, ones things for sure they lie like a rug...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
less time rhyming and more time pineing monkey boy, you'd be better off...

p.s. the original link DID take you to exactly what PaulM had posted so maaaaaaan you are a psychopath...funny, but crazy nonetheless.