report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-24-2006, 02:10 AM
Newbie Member

ProBuilderPlus, ProWealthSolutions, & PROFITmatic??

I find it strange that PWS, ProBuilderPlus, and PROFITmatic threads all were removed. Quite a concidence, huh? Bribed to remove them off? It must be something else, I wonder.

Bookmark and Share

Old 08-24-2006, 09:16 PM
Newbie Member

Re: ProBuilderPlus, ProWealthSolutions, & PROFITmatic??

Hi inv42,

yes it is strange!
I wrote to the scam.com admin but got no response on it!
What the hell is going on here? :( :confused:

Greetings, Holymoly

Old 08-27-2006, 09:49 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Dear Friend

These ARE SCAMS!!

Most people cannot read between lines, so to speak.
Here is the scoop. Texas is the home state of a covert group
of people similar to the mafia. It is their mission to start and
run as many scams as possible. Have you noticed how many
legitimate businesses. Have been put out of business by the
state of Texas? How high up do these criminals go?
High enough to get postings removed from this website? Yes?

Have you noticed how many scams have postal
addresses in the state of Texas? My research shows about
80% of the internet MLM scams with USA addresses are
located in the State of Texas. If you do business with the
state of Texas. You will eventually be ripped off.
Plus others I am sure. All have addresses in Texas. None of
these businesses have Phone numbers. How about that for a
scam tip-off. So if you want to wait a month or so to find out
you have been ripped off by another Scam from Texas.
Just join an MLM in Texas
Today’s Hot Scams from Texas are

Something else to keep in mind. Even if you "make a profit"
from joining these scams. The money you will be spending
will only be a part of someone else’s misfortune. "Blood money."
No Sponsoring. Really helps pull in the suckers. And the con Artists know it.

Last edited by Prowealthsolutions : 08-27-2006 at 09:57 PM.

Old 08-28-2006, 05:13 PM
Newbie Member

You are so right if you use the term "bloodmoney"!

I fortunately only joined these programs as a pre-enrollee!
After that I examined the payplan and it is always the same scheme!

No one of those poor, stupid "you don´t have to recruit" members will ever earn a cent!

Or far to less in order to let it pay out through the offered debit cards!
And you can be sure that the scam company earns huge by selling these required debit cards to their members!

Greetings, Holymoly :mad:

Old 08-28-2006, 09:17 PM
The Ultimate Moderater

ProBuilderplus: SCAM!

ProWealthSolutions: SCAM!

PROFITmatic??: SCAM!

What's the moral of this story?? ALL 3 NOT ONLY SUCK, BUT ALL 3 ARE SCAMS!

END OF STORY! :D

Old 08-29-2006, 08:24 AM
I am new at Scam.com

I thought I was a smart "internet marketer" but to make a long story short, ProfitMatic got me for the 99 cents...and now I go to cancel, but can't log in...and although the "Forgot My Password" option recognizes my email addy, no email came to reset the password, which I didn't really forget. I just plain can't login. Their phone is an answering machine that says "mailbox is full". I called my bank to ward off the next charge of 48.00 +, but they can't do anything until the card is actually charged. See homebasedbusinesscomplaints.blogspot.com. :confused:

Old 08-29-2006, 04:31 PM
Newbie Member

I´m so sorry for you!
But I think you will receive your money back!
Call your credit card company and cancel the payment. Or make a chargeback after Profitmatic booked the $48 off your credit card!

I never take a "FREE" tour, if the company wants my credit card data upfront!
If companies are legal and searching for new members, then they should be able to give you some information and answer your questions BEFORE you agree to pay them!

Greetings, Holymoly

Old 08-30-2006, 10:54 AM
Newbie Member

Yes, I do agree that PBP and PWS is basically CRAP. Not a great power of leverage for those who only seek it. No question.

Hmm, it's quite known that these Texas-based Internet businesses were much crap from what I have read and heard before.

However, PROFITmatic isn't based in Texas. I'm not too sure about them yet but wait and see how well I get paid for the PROFITmatic once they pay the month commissions on Aug. 31 midnight so I will find out on this Friday am.

By now, I checked on my PWS acct.. after the second pay date, I got only a $25 for one personal referral I got. Still have only one person filled in my matrix and NO spillover still even I'm ahead of 15k plus after me in the powerline! So it's real bad power of leverage, absolutely. Only I wait on the huge power pool pay and see if it pays off or not. But I don't think so, either. Will know it by Sept. 7th, I think.

It should make you notice the obvious reason why these 154,844 PreEnrollees only pre-enrolled... and they didn't upgrade so far. Only 17,622 Members have paid.. as of Aug. 30th. But they sure made a smart decision not to pay in yet.

Just a BS hype is all with PWS and PBP. Yeah, I was quite stupid but got smarter now, lol.

So by now many people and I know who Ben is and stay away from him and his crap businesses. He will suffer the setback soon enough. By concidence or something, I noticed one thing about the PBP.. they stopped emailing me cold just like it broke down or something while they focus on PWS instead or something like that. I didn't upgrade with PBP, whew.

Old 08-31-2006, 08:49 AM

I also signed up with ProWealthSolutions about 2 weeks ago. I have over 8000 members below me in the powerline but no spillover. I too will wait til sept 7 to see what happens, but after that I may need to heed other's advice and pull out of several of these "businesses" i have gotten suckered into. I wish it was real, I really need the money, but it's true I am spending more money on promoting their business than in seeing any return on that. Classic pyramid? I dontknow. Anyway, I will keep visiting here to see what others are finding out. btw, the term "blood money" really shook me up....i dont want to make money for myself that would hurt others.....I'd feel awful......guess i'll have to go back to the 9-5 grind of being a waitress or receptionist or something.....
btw...is anybody making money on any legit businesses?? Would love to know.
Starlighter

Old 09-01-2006, 10:06 AM
Newbie Member

Hi,

if you read the payplan, you must know that you are only paid out from the pools if you´ve referred a minimum of 3 members personally! So if one of you only has 1 personal ref and the other one NONE then you can wait a long time for a payout out of these company wide pools!

In fact you will only earn, if you recruit. With two new members monthly you can earn back your monthly investment via the fast start bonuses. But that´s not much! And we all know that it is not always that easy to refer these two, if you are not one of the heavy hitters in this business!

So you can promote or you quit this program as fast as you can, otherwise you will only pay for the profits of your upline!

I learnt never to join a paid program, if I haven´t understood the payplan in its details! I made the same faults several times!

Greetings, Holymoly ;)

Old 09-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Newbie Member

Holymoly,

Yeah, I have read that but I stopped advertising to recruit for PWS fast once I learnt the fact maybe 2 weeks ago. I was glad I paid extra attention and heed a true sponsor from other income programs. So he was overall right that he told me to stay away from this PWS, PBP, and PROFITmatic, eventually.

This early am I checked on PROFITmatic and discovered that I got zero commissions even for the revenue shares itself only, too. I didn't advertise that program either. So I suddenly cancelled my acct. right away. In truth I think their products are rather a joke. But their "outside" marketing tools are great, no question. I do have great marketing tools other than PM's to use, anyway.

I actually focus on other programs lot more frequently that are effective so far and do get paid for. I only can say and know that ther best income programs to make money are BringYourBuddy, New Plan Network, H-I-T '06, Reality-Networkers, and few others. Safelists.com and the likes do great.

At last, I checked on PWS tree... I got 19,000 paid members and 164,000+ pre-enrollees in my powerline and still one person in my matrix the same. So they only rceived more and more pre-enrollees than the paid members do, gradually so far therefore it MEANS nothing! I can only say them to kiss my ass, lol. We have to be extra careful to not be caught up to hypes.

I do wish the top enrollers well in their business endeavors with PWS and others by the way. Wish them luck.

Friends, it's just that I feel good knowing there are many others to make money on my part otherwise... so no hard feelings. For now, I focus primarily on R-N, NPN and BYB heavily for a while to make real good money then I can swell bit more gradually to pump up more opportunities thereafter.

Thanks and wish you all the success no matter how frequently these losers cry scam, scam, whatever here in this forum. Trust me it works... only haste it everyday and improve your effectiveness, winks. I do rather work at it daily than being a 9-5er absolutely so should some of you guys who can do it.

And to continue to share your experiences with vary programs here in the forum... and thanks. ;)

Old 09-08-2006, 02:07 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Maybe PWS is not pure scam but the way it is promoted is by using great news that everybody can earn without sponsoring ,1092 dollars - and then you get few bucks with 20000 members in your powerline....in fact You get every day emails saying...Great news...you have 13458 members in your powewrline....so You think - it will bring You some money...and that's the point...they in PWS are using tricks and put the dust into your eyes...the problem is ...if you have contact list and you start to persvade your contacts to join PWS because they can earn 1092 dollars just as members and then they suddenly make only few dollars...you are loosing very hard built mailing list...so I would say PWS is lottery...you pay and have luck or you pay and do not have luck...or you sponsor..but mostly people are paying because they think they will make money without sponsoring..but PWS is just a big trick powered by the fake 1092 story...or global legal fraud

Old 09-11-2006, 04:18 PM
Newbie Member

Yes, PWS is basically MISLEADING with its "fraud" headline saying "Learn How to Earn $1092 monthly WITHOUT Sponsoring". BS - It takes to refer or it takes forever to fulfill your matrix w/o referring in order to earn that amt of money beside other residual incomes to make by their products.

Old 10-07-2006, 03:07 AM
I am new at Scam.com

getting a refund is relativly simple contact your cretit card company and do the papoerwork for a chargeback with the reason you are the victim of a fraud and all efforts to contact the company have failed with no reply.
Most c/c companies will charge back the money to your account.

Old 10-07-2006, 03:45 AM
Newbie Member

I am so thankful for this site!!I have looked into these co.'s.They are all scams!!!I am CONVINCED of the only honest way to make money on the net; as soon as I have it down completly it will be available for FREE!!! I'm so mad about this it's hard to conduct myself properly.If you would like to talk further let me know. e-mail me @ benjamindenson@yahoo.com

Old 10-24-2006, 06:27 PM
Newbie Member

Anyone that is not satisfied with prowealthsolutions should ring the founder Ben Glinsky
Home Phone:817-490-9297
Cell:858 864 5575
Address:250 Whispering Oaks Drive
Lewisville
Texas
TX 75077

Old 10-25-2006, 04:14 AM
Newbie Member

The owner and founder of prowealthsolutions, Ben Glinsky has admitted to me on the telephone that he owns a site called http://guaranteedpreenrollees.com where they charge $99.95 to send you 25 preenrollees to your prowealthsolutions landing pages. Good business , nearly $ioo dollars to send 25 fictitious people to your own business.
NOW WHO dares to say it is not a scam. I have reported this to the Attorney Generals office in Texas. Please do the same to stop this predator and his cronnies.

Old 10-25-2006, 09:33 AM
Newbie Member

I just investigated FreedomRocksBuider, one of the sites you can buy preenrollees for on guaranteedpreenrollees.com. (You can buy preenrollees for any of eight matrix scams all owned by Ben Glinsky) it is registered with godaddy
and below are the details copied and pasted. Please note contact addresses are the same as prowealthsolutions. Now we have definite proof that Glinsky is behind all these scams. The phone number is real I spoke to him yesterday on this number.

Registrant:
SMSInc (FreedomRocksBuilder)
1565 W. Main St. Ste. 208 - PM
Lewisville, Texas 75067
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: FREEDOMROCKSBUILDER.COM
Created on: 03-Jun-06
Expires on: 03-Jun-07
Last Updated on: 23-Aug-06

Administrative Contact:
Glinsky, Ben benglinsky@yahoo.com
3634 Long Prairie Rd.
Flower Mound, Texas 75022
United States

Technical Contact:
Glinsky, Ben benglinsky@yahoo.com
3634 Long Prairie Rd.