report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mail Order Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2006, 03:11 AM
Threat Manager

Re: Mailing Services Unlimited

Nope.

Doubt I'll ever see anything, either.

Old 01-15-2006, 11:06 PM
Newbie Member

It's been long since I came here. I also decided not to send my package back. I don't want to go through the stress of shipping it back. I just decided to go ahead and finish with this one and I won't re-order after this one is done. I will give it a try and if it works out good, I will tell ya'll.

Old 01-17-2006, 12:10 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hello Everyone I filled out the form for Mailing Services Unlimited. And Believe it or not I did get the package.However unless you want to spend around 117.00 in postage and live on the hopes that someone will actually buy what you are selling I would not recomend this. Not only that but every week you have to shell out another couple hundred dollars to get more supplies. The Advertisement lies like many others. I am out to find a legitimate program and I will keep everyone updated on what I find out. If you have or want information please let me know! tyga9204@yahoo.com I will surely tell you all i can. I will also let you know if i get my refund!
Bri

Old 02-01-2006, 05:21 AM
Threat Manager

Bonjour, mes amis!

(That's "hello, my friends" for those of you who don't speak French.)

It's the end of the month and I haven't seen a single red cent!

So you know what that means!

IT'S A SCAM!!!!!

Last edited by GoldenChild : 02-01-2006 at 05:27 AM.

Old 02-07-2006, 11:59 PM
Newbie Member

I recieved my package over two months ago and you'll not believe that I have not mailed out any. I wish I never got myself involved with this. I just don't want to waste my money on stamps when I can do something better with the money. Anyone interesting in it, Should think twice before getting themselves involved

Old 02-08-2006, 02:13 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Believe it or not, i found a legit work-from-home program. But don't think you're going to make money over night. It could take a long time. It does have a few added bonuses. One of whick is that you can use them as a job reference. You might want to look into it. They ask you to send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:

Becca's Baskets
Attn: Info
14076 Joycedale St.
La Punnte, CA 91746

I will warn you though, your income is based on sales. But if nothing else, at least you can use them as a reference the next time you apply for a real job.

Old 02-13-2006, 10:01 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hey....I received the information packet in the mail about a week ago, and it seemed like a great idea. I get to stay home with my son and make good money. But before I planned on sending in the money, I wanted to do a little research. I needed a little more information that this was legit befor I sent in that much money. When I looked for a phone number or an e-mail address on the letter, I found nothing. So I went on the computer and did a search for the company name and this is where it lead me. After reading other people's postings, i've decided that this is probably too good to be true and that I will definatly not be sending in my money. If this was infact a legit company and it was that easy to make that much money, I think everyone would be doing it. Oh well I guess. I'll just have to keep looking for something real and truthful. :rolleyes:

Old 02-20-2006, 08:07 PM
I am new at Scam.com

the best thing ive found to make a little extra money is selling plasma...I think thats as close as you can get to make money the easy way

Old 02-22-2006, 06:44 AM
Sith Lord

GoldenChild: Any updates in your status with MSU?

rock on

alch3mist

Old 03-06-2006, 03:45 AM
Newbie Member

yea also still aint see nothing. i think i mailed out like 75 or 100 and i still aint get no money. imma give dem a call and see wats up if not im throwin away the rest of the supplies... dayum waste of time...

Old 03-06-2006, 10:50 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I just recieved a letter in the mail from MSU. I was about to send in the money BUT THANK GOD I DIDNT. I am a college student and a mother of a 1 month old. I was looking for a way to make money without leaving my house. I take classes online so I can be with my daughter. But it looks like this is a scam... :(

Old 03-17-2006, 01:29 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzgigglez
I just recieved a letter in the mail from MSU. I was about to send in the money BUT THANK GOD I DIDNT. I am a college student and a mother of a 1 month old. I was looking for a way to make money without leaving my house. I take classes online so I can be with my daughter. But it looks like this is a scam... :(

I'm glad you came here before wasting your money and time on MSU. I recieved the letter and sent them my money I worked so hard for. I got the package after waiting for a very longtime but I just realised that there is no possible way for me to make money doing this kinda bussiness. I just thought about the money I was going to spend on stamps. I have not heard anyone say they made money out of stuffing those damn envelops.

Old 03-21-2006, 05:17 PM
I am new at Scam.com

i am so upset that i didnt research this company better before i sent out my money order.....well its to late know but am a college student and i have the time and the money so i will try it and i have to copies of every thing they sent me and i will try and keep up on my dates ....i will keep posting if it work or not.

Old 03-27-2006, 11:44 PM
Newbie Member

@ Lacey 3891. Incase you get something good out of it, Pls let me know. I'm also about to start college and i'm desperately looking for something that will not interfere with my school work.

Old 03-28-2006, 08:24 PM
I am new at Scam.com

spirou47 i will let u know if something good comes out of it but don't hold your breath it doesnt look good