report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2014, 03:47 PM
Stick to thread topics please & don't scam.

What is the difference between the Taliban and Al Qaeda ?

This is probably a stupid question to alot of intellectual people but seriously, what is the difference between the Taliban and Al Qaeda????!

I bet 9 out of 10 people have no idea.

Are they all Arabs, Muslims? Is one religion, both religion....some military, political?

Lets set this mess straight and educate the retarded public (like me)

Check your racist sarcasm at the flippin coatcheck.

Is this ones of those potato /tomato thing? Which I didn't get the memo?

Last edited by Administrator : 01-12-2014 at 06:48 AM.

Old 01-07-2014, 04:12 PM

Re: What is the difference between the Taliban and Al Qaeda ?

They're different organizations, and in fact, neither one is an "organization" per se.

Al-Qaeda is actually more or less a franchise these days, consisting of many different organizations that are fairly regional; for instance, AQ in the Arabian Peninsula operates in Yemen and Saudi Arabia, but is actually composed of sub-organizations; while AQ in the Islamic Magrehb operates in Algeria.

AQ's basic mission is to drive the infidel out of the Holy Land and overthrow Middle Eastern secular governments and replace them with fundamentalist ones. This means that our presence in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, etc. is a direct insult to them, and it is that presence that made them hate us enough to strike us; originally, before the first Gulf War, they didn't really care about us, they were focused on overthrowing the Saudi monarchy and other regional governments.

The Taliban is a different movement entirely; these are the guys in Afghanistan, and now in Pakistan too. They were revolutionaries who took power in Afghanistan and then drew international condemnation for their repressive fundamentalist regime, including the destruction of works of art that were over a thousand years old.

AQ are the guys who attacked the U.S. on 9/11. The reason we often conflate the two is because it was the Taliban we actually went to war against, since they were sheltering AQ and Osama bin Laden immediately after the attacks.

So, the two are loosely allied, but entirely distinct.

Old 01-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Hating everyone equally since 1966

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post

Check your racist sarcasm at the flippin coatcheck.
Really? So says one of the most racist idiots here.
Tired of me calling you on your idiocy yet?

Old 01-12-2014, 06:39 AM

Ha ha ha

I point out racial patterns, stereotypes if you will.
I literally hate the hypocrisies.
I'm a modern day philosopher

So anyway thanks for answering the question.

Sooo......can a Taliban also be in Al Qaeda and vice versa.

Or would that like be a Manchester / Liverpool rivalry and never happen?
Attached Images

Last edited by Administrator : 01-12-2014 at 06:47 AM.

Old 01-12-2014, 04:33 PM
I am Joseph, your brother

Re: What is the difference between the Taliban and Al Queda ?

Taliban: A Radical Political Party like the Democrat Party

Al Qaeda: A Terrorist Organization Like the Weather Underground Whose Goals are Supported by the Democrat Party/Taliban

Old 01-12-2014, 06:38 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by conserv4ever View Post
Taliban: A Radical Political Party like the Democrat Party

Al Qaeda: A Terrorist Organization Like the Weather Underground Whose Goals are Supported by the Democrat Party/Taliban
define RADICAL!? has god ever been RADICAL!? have YOU ever been RADICAL!?

Old 01-12-2014, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx View Post
define RADICAL!? has god ever been RADICAL!? have YOU ever been RADICAL!?
Okay Lexx. Beheading "infidels" is Radical. Do you agree????
Ripping the arms, legs and head off children is radical. Do you agree Lexx?
Lynching a person because of their race is radical (as the Democrats did). Do you agree Lexx?
Excusing one race of "children" when they punch an old lady because of her race is radical. Do you agree Lexx?

Old 01-12-2014, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Okay Lexx. Beheading "infidels" is Radical. Do you agree????
Ripping the arms, legs and head off children is radical. Do you agree Lexx?
Lynching a person because of their race is radical (as the Democrats did). Do you agree Lexx?
Excusing one race of "children" when they punch an old lady because of her race is radical. Do you agree Lexx?
you still havn't defined radical!? just given examples of acts you are promoting as radical!? i mean i could come up with a list too but certainly RADICAL has been with MANKIND forever you might say i mean do YOU have a SOLUTION or just USING it as a PASSIONATE APPEAL!? besides you WENT OFF topic so i just followed YOU?!?

Old 01-12-2014, 08:40 PM

Bye Fred
Attached Images

Last edited by Administrator : 01-16-2014 at 08:12 AM.

Old 01-13-2014, 02:17 PM

Its funny that you can't follow a thread while resorting to calling me names. You missed post number 7? Or is it that you can't read? Or that you don't understand analogiesin your part of the world?

Old 01-14-2014, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
Since you called Lexx a fool, I simply concluded you were calling him names and wanted to call you on it!

Not only are you an idiot but you're also a hypocrite.

So, let's talk radical!

Ethnic cleansing of native Americans is radical. Do you agree?

Burning men and women on a stake because you BELIEVE they maybe a witch is radical. Do you agree?

Invading other countries because God told your president to do it is radical. Do you agree?

Wanting to expel all 1st generation immigrants from the US is radical. Do you agree?

actually since he didn't quote/name me i thought he was talking to his ALTER EGO?!

Old 01-15-2014, 11:26 AM

I'm liking what Gazzas saying now.
I agree 100%.

Imagine if ANYONE was in a camo outfit at the end of the corner of your street, where your kids get on a school bus. They have guns and sometimes are a little edgy.

Now this is an occupied America.....
HOW WOULD YOU DEAL WITH THIS?

Ron Paul is a crazy old cook, but his foreign policy ideas are SOOOOOOO progressive and right!!!!!!!!!

So now use some rational detachment and put yourself in those poor uneducated fools' places.

Last edited by Administrator : 01-15-2014 at 11:29 AM.

Old 01-15-2014, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Since you called Lexx a fool, I simply concluded you were calling him names and wanted to call you on it!

Not only are you an idiot but you're also a hypocrite.

So, let's talk radical!

Burning men and women on a stake because you BELIEVE they maybe a witch is radical. Do you agree?

Invading other countries because God told your president to do it is radical. Do you agree?

Wanting to expel all 1st generation immigrants from the US is radical. Do you agree?

This is a good day for you Alfred. I've decided to read a COUPLE of your posts and respond to your foolishness. WHY you may ask? The very next verse that I left with Lexx. You may think they are contradictory, but they each apply to different circumstances. This one applies to you:

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/26-5.htm

Quote:
Be sure to answer the foolish arguments of fools, or they will become wise in their own eyes.
Okay, Alfred, here we go....

Quote:
You're not an American are you??? Yet you seem to take a great interest in what you believe to be examples of AMERICAN Conservatism. YOU ARE WRONG. You're actually proving the point of my analogy between the ruling power in Afghanistan (the Taliban) and the ruling power in America (the Democrats). Do you REALLY know the history of or relationship with the American Indian tribes (who were CONSTANTLY at war with one another, the white man and how they wiped out whole villages and tribes and enslaved the women and children???

Do you know, as is ALWAYS the case, it was the DEMOCRAT Andrew Jackson who wiped out so many of these savages???

Do you know it was the DEMOCRATS who lynched the black man and even the white REPUBLICANS who were active in freeing the slaves???

Do you know it was the DEMOCRATS who imprisoned thousands of Japanese in WWII???

It goes on, but that's enough for your liberal mind to process for now. But when you have time, look into what Woodrow Wilson did to his political enemies.

Quote:
I bet when the subject of witchcraft comes up, ALL libtard fingers point to America -- Salem specifically. But did you know that NO witches were burned at the stake in America as the myth spread by the Christian HATING Libtard would have the world believe? But the world needs someone to accuse to hide their own miserable record, and so you do it as well at every opportunity.

Yes, 20 women were HANGED as witches between 1692 and 1693 in Salem. 20 Alfred. But I notice you said "YOU". Have I killed any witches? No, but it's important to demonize your enemies in your foolish way by somehow liking ME to some incident in 1692. I'M NOT THAT OLD. Iwasn't born until 50 years later, so my hands are clean.

Do yourself a favor and argue with FACTS. Maybe you won't look so damn foolish and stupid.

Here's an article on the topic worth reading: http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-witch-trials/

From the article:

Quote:
The first to be formally executed was Bridget Bishop. She was perceived as a promiscuous woman and a gossip. (Clearly, she must be a witch!) Though she pleaded innocent, the Special Court of Oyer and Terminer—the court set up to deal with the witch trials—found her guilty. On June 10, 1692 she was hanged on what would become known as Gallows Hill.
Eighteen more women followed in Bishop’s footsteps, swinging on Gallows Hill. Additionally, one elderly man named Giles Corey was pressed to death by heavy stones. Many more people were tried and sent to prison, and several of them died while incarcerated, including Sarah Osborne, one of the first “witches” convicted.
Now, how does America's record compare with "enlightened" Europe (again, I use the word enlightened, sarcastically)?

Europe actually did BURN witches at the stake. Estimates start at 60,000. Many estimates are MUCH higher.

Glass houses, Alfred, Glass Houses.

Quote:
Yeah, I agree. As an American wannabe, I understand you're spouting the libtard talking points about GWB. You're misrepresenting what he said, but, hey, it's all about destroying your enemies (in the mind of the fool) so let's not let facts get in the way.

Thomas Jefferson WAS a radical. He said, Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

GWB said, God told him to end the tyranny in Iraq. You don't agree with that?Seems to me, he's fighting the same war old TJ fought against tyrants. GWB FREED TENS OF MILLIONS. Yeah, that was radical, and millions thanked him for it. Even puny Australia had a SMALL part in it, and the free world thanks your people for it.

Yea, the American Democrat Party has the blood of MILLIONS on its hands as it seeks to acquire more and more power. They are more like the Taliban than you want to know.

Last edited by conserv4ever : 01-15-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Old 01-15-2014, 06:29 PM

Quote:
!

Ethnic cleansing of indigenous people are not an exclusively American idea.

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/1999/09/geno-s07.html

Old 01-15-2014, 08:13 PM
-- ---- --------, ---- ----.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
Ethnic cleansing of indigenous people are not an exclusively American idea.

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/1999/09/geno-s07.html
Yep! History is peppered with the technologically more advanced civilization destroying the lesser advanced!

Old 01-15-2014, 08:28 PM

Quote:
This is a good day for you Alfred. I've decided to read a COUPLE of your posts and respond to your foolishness. WHY you may ask? The very next verse that I left with Lexx. You may think they are contradictory, but they each apply to different circumstances. This one applies to you:

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/26-5.htm

Okay, Alfred, here we go....

You're not an American are you??? Yet you seem to take a great interest in what you believe to be examples of AMERICAN Conservatism. YOU ARE WRONG. You're actually proving the point of my analogy between the ruling power in Afghanistan (the Taliban) and the ruling power in America (the Democrats). Do you REALLY know the history of or relationship with the American Indian tribes (who were CONSTANTLY at war with one another, the white man and how they wiped out whole villages and tribes and enslaved the women and children???

Do you know, as is ALWAYS the case, it was the DEMOCRAT Andrew Jackson who wiped out so many of these savages???

Do you know it was the DEMOCRATS who lynched the black man and even the white REPUBLICANS who were active in freeing the slaves???

Do you know it was the DEMOCRATS who imprisoned thousands of Japanese in WWII???

It goes on, but that's enough for your liberal mind to process for now. But when you have time, look into what Woodrow Wilson did to his political enemies.

I bet when the subject of witchcraft comes up, ALL libtard fingers point to America -- Salem specifically. But did you know that NO witches were burned at the stake in America as the myth spread by the Christian HATING Libtard would have the world believe? But the world needs someone to accuse to hide their own miserable record, and so you do it as well at every opportunity.

Yes, 20 women were HANGED as witches between 1692 and 1693 in Salem. 20 Alfred. But I notice you said "YOU". Have I killed any witches? No, but it's important to demonize your enemies in your foolish way by somehow liking ME to some incident in 1692. I'M NOT THAT OLD. Iwasn't born until 50 years later, so my hands are clean.

Do yourself a favor and argue with FACTS. Maybe you won't look so damn foolish and stupid.

Here's an article on the topic worth reading: http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-witch-trials/

From the article:

Now, how does America's record compare with "enlightened" Europe (again, I use the word enlightened, sarcastically)?

Europe actually did BURN witches at the stake. Estimates start at 60,000. Many estimates are MUCH higher.

Glass houses, Alfred, Glass Houses.

Yeah, I agree. As an American wannabe, I understand you're spouting the libtard talking points about GWB. You're misrepresenting what he said, but, hey, it's all about destroying your enemies (in the mind of the fool) so let's not let facts get in the way.

Thomas Jefferson WAS a radical. He said, Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

GWB said, God told him to end the tyranny in Iraq. You don't agree with that?Seems to me, he's fighting the same war old TJ fought against tyrants. GWB FREED TENS OF MILLIONS. Yeah, that was radical, and millions thanked him for it. Even puny Australia had a SMALL part in it, and the free world thanks your people for it.

Yea, the American Democrat Party has the blood of MILLIONS on its hands as it seeks to acquire more and more power. They are more like the Taliban than you want to know.
so god approves of RESISTANCE!? funny, i thought i READ do NOT resist EVIL (assuming tyrants are evil) and give em your shirt and forgive your enemies and ok that's enough to keep you busy for awhile!? oh wait GOLDWATER said "extremism in defense of liberty is no vice"!? very interesting statement dont you think!? does an INDIVIDUAL get to DECIDE what they MEAN by their OWN LIBERTY or not!?

Old 01-15-2014, 08:51 PM

Its awesome when I am not the target

And seriously...."GOD IS LOVE".....so simple.

Old 01-16-2014, 08:14 AM

I've read every post and I still don't know the difference between the Taliban and Al Qaeda