report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-19-2013, 01:47 AM
Lifestyle trainer

Re: RCCv1 Rocket Cash Cycler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahappynetworker View Post
Hi Ohein56,
I would invite you to take a look at the library of books that you can download and listen to. Last week I spoke to a person that had actually looked up every ebook on Amazon.com. He came to a total of around $2,500.

That value without adding the value of the app for organizing your contacts in Skype is well worth the one time payment of $315.

Contrary to your "money is the product", I have had at least a dozen people get just the books. That was all they wanted.

I know if I give you a link to the books you would consider it a "pitch" but I would rather have you see that the claim of "worthless books" is unfounded. There happen to be a number of the Dummy books, one on Algebra and another on Electrical. There are 160 books and here is a link to a YouTube video of the books. This is straight up book titles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE1jI2dkjCg

I'd like to read those 160 self-help books.

Old 08-19-2013, 01:50 AM
Lifestyle trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
Yep, that's just what writers do, right TripleD?
You would know. Your endless supply of quotes, everyone from Goethe to Bukowski, shows what a prolific reader you are. This ebook deal might be good for you.

Old 08-19-2013, 03:19 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Hi Ohein56,
I would invite you to take a look at the library of books that you can download and listen to. Last week I spoke to a person that had actually looked up every ebook on Amazon.com. He came to a total of around $2,500.
happynetworker,

Could you please provide some evidence that these ebooks are being sold with the knowledge and authorisation of the copyright holders?

New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....

Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool

Old 08-19-2013, 11:17 AM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
You would know. Your endless supply of quotes, everyone from Goethe to Bukowski, shows what a prolific reader you are. This ebook deal might be good for you.
I would know!?

You're a writer, are you not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleD's's homepage?
R. J. M*****s stories, poems and journalism have appeared in numerous anthologies, magazines, newspapers and literary publications.
Isn't that what you do Richard?..."to look for the words that trigger the emotion"?

Sort of like these titles, filled with emotional triggers?

Quote:
Hos, Hookers, Call Girls, and Rent Boys: Professionals Writing on Life, Love, Money, and Sex....

or this one...

Johns, Marks, Tricks and Chickenhawks: Professionals & Their Clients Writing about Each Other
Like those?
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 08-19-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
I can appreciate your opinion of the software not being great but have you tried it? Over time I have compiled hundreds of people on Skype. This software allows you to organize all the contacts into groups and then you can send a skype to a group. Sure glad there are apps to help with this on my iPhone.

Anyway, whether or not you can justify the one time $315 with the software, the books are fantastic and are worth up to $2,500 on Amazon. Take out the books that are online for free and still hit $1,800.

I mean the books are good titles...

This is like getting a great discount on good products whether you want to make the money or not.

No, we are not selling big market things like oil, pharmaceuticals, cigarettes and alcohol but there is a global need for this self development material.
C'mon YOUTUBE!

Question, why can't those titles be found on the RCC site?

Also, IBOFB has a really SOLID question for you to answer as well...

I'm also waiting with baited breath...
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 08-19-2013, 06:18 PM
Lifestyle trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
I would know!?

You're a writer, are you not?

Isn't that what you do Richard?..."to look for the words that trigger the emotion"?

Sort of like these titles, filled with emotional triggers?

Like those?
That's what I try to do, not often successfully.

You got me: the titles have no emotional content.

Old 08-19-2013, 11:13 PM

Quote:
E-books!? Me?!!

Nope, sorry.

If & when I read a book, it's almost always one that I hold in my hands.

Besides, the 'deal' itself looks faaar too shady to hold my interest in ANY way shape or form.

'Rocket Cash Cycler'...where's the 'products' at in the name of RCC? It appears to me that they missed the central focus of the offering if RCC's really about quality e-books and software with a name like Rocket Cash Cycler!?!
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 09-05-2013, 06:51 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
Whats the product again ?
Hello,

In collaboration with the compensation plan, the company is providing their members with three different products.

SkySkraper is a software that helps you find leads and contacts through Skype. The hardest part of starting any business is building your initial network. This software makes it easier to grow your team and find potential interested parties.

XSky is based through Skype as well. It acts as an organizational system to easy categorize your new contacts found through SkySkraper.

The last products is a digital library of best selling motivational and success books. They can be downloaded as either mp3 or pdf files. With over a 150+ titles, many consider this to be our most valuable product.

I hope that this helps

Old 09-06-2013, 10:42 AM
Don't pet an angry bird!

Quote:
Hello,

In collaboration with the compensation plan, the company is providing their members with three different products.

SkySk**************r is a software that helps you find leads and contacts through Skype. The hardest part of starting any business is building your initial network. This software makes it easier to grow your team and find potential interested parties.
So a spamming program for Skype. I'm sure that wouldn't annoy anyone.

Quote:
XSky is based through Skype as well. It acts as an organizational system to easy categorize your new contacts found through SkySk**************r.
So if you get anyone from spamming Skype this keeps track of them? How many can you get, maybe 1? You could track that on a post-it-note.

Quote:
I hope that this helps
Doyle, is that you?

Everything is more cosmopolitan, having a trained assassin stay overnight, letting heartbreaking lies roll over us like a summer breeze.

Old 09-06-2013, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post

So if you get anyone from spamming Skype this keeps track of them? How many can you get, maybe 1? You could track that on a post-it-note.

Don't give them any ideas Tom. That could be their fourth valuable product. A pencil being the fifth if you want to go all in.

Old 09-06-2013, 12:03 PM
Don't pet an angry bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
Don't give them any ideas Tom. That could be their fourth valuable product. A pencil being the fifth if you want to go all in.
Hey, maybe that is the product. One Posty and a pencil?

Everything is more cosmopolitan, having a trained assassin stay overnight, letting heartbreaking lies roll over us like a summer breeze.

Old 09-13-2013, 10:39 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Hello,

SkySk**************r is a software that helps you find leads and contacts through Skype. The hardest part of starting any business is building your initial network. This software makes it easier to grow your team and find potential interested parties.

XSky is based through Skype as well. It acts as an organizational system to easy categorize your new contacts found through SkySk**************r.

The last products is a digital library of best selling motivational and success books. They can be downloaded as either mp3 or pdf files. With over a 150+ titles, many consider this to be our most valuable product.

I hope that this helps
Total money game scam with Todd Hirsch who ripped people off in his 2X2 Cloud program.

Old 09-16-2013, 12:14 AM
Newbie Member

Excellent core of products that grow in value each year. 160 audio/digital ebooks with valuable titles, all added up on Amazon and it came to $2,200 in September 2013.

The Skype software increases the effectiveness of Skype by increasing order and functionality in relationship to grouping and categories. Excellent for creating family video chats, small business meetings, board meetings, meeting people of similar interests and one on one video chatting.

Old 10-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Silver Member

Run by Todd Hirsch who also ran Could 2X2 & ripped off many in that. PURE money game!

Old 10-28-2013, 05:28 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
I'd like to read those 160 self-help books.
Here are the current titles that we have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WwQpuS92Oc

Old 10-28-2013, 05:36 PM
Newbie Member

A company can buy a license to these books. I don't have a working knowledge of the arrangement that the company has with the provider of the license to this book library.

You can Google it yourself and see what it takes to have a license for the right to offer these books like this. They cannot be resold. It is not cheap.

I have also researched these books in Portuguese to accommodate a large number of people from Brazil and the company we looked into wanted $4 USD per download.

We are not doing anything illegal and quite frankly don't want to get into a pissing match. I recognize some of the people here making comments and happen to know their stories and it is no surprise they are here to deride this company...

To each his own. I do know that I have the joy weekly of not only hearing about people that have made some money but also that they books are enhancing relationships within the home between husbands and wives, parents and children and more. I have had men choke up with me on the phone telling me their stories...

Make fun of it all you want but there are lives being impacted and this would not have happen without the draw of opportunity.

I do wish the best to each of you that monitor and chide this company.