report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2013, 10:44 PM
Newbie Member

RCCv1 Rocket Cash Cycler

In its short but successful history, RCCv1 or formerly known as Rocket Cash Cycler, has been accused by some of being a scam.

Through my experience with the business I can confidently say that RCCv1 is truly a life changing system. To some it may seem like RCCv1 follows along with many of the MLM schemes, there are some key factors that separates this business from the rest.

Today with the number of online scams, MLMs and get-rich-quick schemes, people have become increasingly wary of online businesses. The basis of all MLM schemes is the need for constant expansion. To keep from falling apart, the company needs to bring in enough people to stay afloat. This has created a bad reputation for legitimate systems, which work on some of the same principles.

Whenever I have seen 'Multi Level Marketing' mentioned, people always groan and automatically focus on the many pyramid schemes that have eventually flopped. Yet the basis for these operations is one person building a team below themselves. The ability to earn income from that team is diminished based on where a person stands in the pyramid.

This is where RCCv1 is different. It uses a combination of the 2x3 2x2 closed matrix's to create a hybrid compensation plan. What makes it unique is the equal opportunity to earn gross income. It all depends on the amount of time and work one puts into growing their business. As it is a completely digital business, the no overhead enables the company to make money while still paying out to its members. Since its inception in December of 2012 it has paid out over 4 million dollars to its members.

Ensuring a certain income is what gets many businesses in trouble. What we say in our RCCv1 team, is that we will match your dedication to the team. For those who are fully prepared to put their time excitement and energy into this business, the limits are endless.

In my own team I have seen members earning up to $5300 in the first 30 days.

For those who are new to the online marketing and home based concept, our team makes it easy for people to get started. We offer full support for all team members, and give plenty of opportunities to grow your business.

If you still have any questions about the business, or are interested in getting involved invite you to check out our team site below.

Thank you for reading, I hope this helps.

rccv1team.com

Old 08-16-2013, 06:58 AM
Diamond Member

Re: RCCv1 Rocket Cash Cycler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahappynetworker View Post
Whenever I have seen 'Multi Level Marketing' mentioned, people always groan and automatically focus on the many pyramid schemes that have eventually flopped.
It's scams like Rocket Cash Cycler claiming to be MLMs that give the industry a bad name.

New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....

Why the f-u-c-k do you need evidence all the time? - Zapticon
You know that I don't provide proof of my claims - Once Upon A Time
I have the information but I'm not posting it - Joecool

Old 08-16-2013, 08:08 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
In its short but successful history, RCCv1 or formerly known as Rocket Cash Cycler, has been accused by some of being a scam.

Through my experience with the business I can confidently say that RCCv1 is truly a life changing system. To some it may seem like RCCv1 follows along with many of the MLM schemes, there are some key factors that separates this business from the rest.

Today with the number of online scams, MLMs and get-rich-quick schemes, people have become increasingly wary of online businesses. The basis of all MLM schemes is the need for constant expansion. To keep from falling apart, the company needs to bring in enough people to stay afloat. This has created a bad reputation for legitimate systems, which work on some of the same principles.

Whenever I have seen 'Multi Level Marketing' mentioned, people always groan and automatically focus on the many pyramid schemes that have eventually flopped. Yet the basis for these operations is one person building a team below themselves. The ability to earn income from that team is diminished based on where a person stands in the pyramid.

This is where RCCv1 is different. It uses a combination of the 2x3 2x2 closed matrix's to create a hybrid compensation plan. What makes it unique is the equal opportunity to earn gross income. It all depends on the amount of time and work one puts into growing their business. As it is a completely digital business, the no overhead enables the company to make money while still paying out to its members. Since its inception in December of 2012 it has paid out over 4 million dollars to its members.

Ensuring a certain income is what gets many businesses in trouble. What we say in our RCCv1 team, is that we will match your dedication to the team. For those who are fully prepared to put their time excitement and energy into this business, the limits are endless.

In my own team I have seen members earning up to $5300 in the first 30 days.

For those who are new to the online marketing and home based concept, our team makes it easy for people to get started. We offer full support for all team members, and give plenty of opportunities to grow your business.

If you still have any questions about the business, or are interested in getting involved invite you to check out our team site below.

rccv1team.com
Codswallop.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 08-16-2013, 09:33 AM
Don't pet an angry bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Codswallop.
Indeed sir

Old 08-16-2013, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
Indeed sir

Codswallop and balderdash!

Old 08-16-2013, 12:44 PM
Don't pet an angry bird!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibleman View Post
Codswallop and balderdash!
Codswallop

Old 08-16-2013, 05:42 PM
Lifestyle trainer

Quote:

ETC.

rccv1team.com
This is an interesting pitch. I liked the soft sell approach. It seems to be targeted at people who've done network marketing in the past, or at least have a working knowledge of it.

I feel it spends a lot of time acknowledging the shortcomings of MLM, and then when it talks about the pay plan the opportunnity comes out looking like the MLM model that the narrative previously shot down. Same with the income claims--talking down "get rich quick schemes" and later offering the opportunity to make "$5,300 in the first 30 days." This may not have the desired effect on the reader.

The plural of "matrix" (I think...) is "matrices."

Thanks for sharing. I always learn from MLM copywriters.

I think I could do a great job writing marketing collateral for Amway or ACN.

Last edited by Richard 3 : 08-16-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Old 08-16-2013, 05:54 PM
Diamond Member

Richard, this is not even remotely a legitimate MLM company. Whether you like it or not, MLM is a legal business method. Treating these obviously illegal scams as the same as legitimate MLMs makes it harder for people to tell the difference and more likely to fall for the scams.

New to scam.com? This is what you can expect from MLM critics in support of their claims ....

Old 08-16-2013, 06:05 PM
Lifestyle trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBOFightBack View Post
Richard, this is not even remotely a legitimate MLM company. Whether you like it or not, MLM is a legal business method. Treating these obviously illegal scams as the same as legitimate MLMs makes it harder for people to tell the difference and more likely to fall for the scams.
Well, OK. I don't think that marketer, mymckerral, would appreciate your opinion anymore than you appreciate my opinion of Amway. Legitimate or not, it is an MLM.

I took a new approach of analyzing the narrative objectively, if it succeeded at what it set out to do. This, of course, is a thread-killer in the conflict-driven environment of scam dot com.

Do you ever analyze MLM copy? I find it fascinating and do think I could redefine the MLM narrative if given the chance!

Last edited by Richard 3 : 08-16-2013 at 06:10 PM. Reason: grammar, clarity, impact

Old 08-16-2013, 06:12 PM

Whats the product again ?

Old 08-16-2013, 06:12 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
Well, OK. I don't think that marketer, mymckerral, would appreciate your opinion anymore than you appreciate my opinion of Amway. Legitimate or not, it is an MLM.

I took a new approach of analyzing the narrative objectively, if it succeeded at what it set out to do. This, of course, is a thread-killer in the conflict-driven environment of scam dot com.

Do you ever analyze MLM copy? I find it fascinating and do think I could redefine the MLM narrative if given the chance!
Amway and various Amway groups have had Frank Luntz going through all their stuff and presentations, along with lots of focus groups. Getting quite a lot of things reworded.

Can stand the man myself, but he certainly knows his stuff.

Old 08-16-2013, 07:16 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by noagenda View Post
Whats the product again ?
Kinda hard to tell, isn't it?

Barely any mention of it, is there?

Not surprising, all of the 'value' is in the money swirling around this POS scam.

In other words, the 'product' is money, NOT worthless e-books.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 08-16-2013, 10:06 PM
Lifestyle trainer

Quote:
Amway and various Amway groups have had Frank Luntz going through all their stuff and presentations, along with lots of focus groups. Getting quite a lot of things reworded.

Can stand the man myself, but he certainly knows his stuff.
Oh my, that is impressive. This from Wiki

Luntz's description of his job revolves around exploiting the emotional content of language."...my job is to look for the words that trigger the emotion."

Old 08-17-2013, 04:09 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post

Not surprising, all of the 'value' is in the money swirling around this POS scam.

Worthless? Worth quite a lot actually, if you look through what's available. I suspect the publishers would be very interested to here about this "offer".

Old 08-17-2013, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Worthless? Worth quite a lot actually, if you look through what's available. I suspect the publishers would be very interested to here about this "offer".
I couldn't find the software package they offer.

I did find this gem...

CLASSIC pyramid scheme smoke and mirrors BS, imo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCCycler
When you pay your $315 to the company, you are actually buying several digital products. The person who owns the company is a software developer. The software is quite useful in what it does. You can read more about the software at the RCC Software page.{The link went error404 when I tried it! hmmmm...}

To begin with the RCC system, you need to purchase this software (for $315). The software is not related to the rocket cash cycler system but this purchase now allows you to enter into the company earning structure. In other words, you do get something for your money. You’re not just passing money to another member as is the case with a classic ponzi scheme. Remember, the short term goal here is to withdraw that first $5k.{Gee, just like a classic pyramid scheme!!,...righhhht?!}

Now, I’m going to reveal the crux of the system. Don’t read a few sentences and assume you know what this is about because you would be dead wrong. Make sure you read it all.

The rocket cash cycler system is a referral based system. This means, to make money from the system and to extract your $5000, you need to encourage someone to join the RCC program. In other words, he/she will be buying the same software for $315 and therefore entering into the same earning structure as yourself.
Re: the software...

Quote:
Software

In exchange for paying $315 to the company, you get software and other digital products.

So you do get something in exchange for your money. You are actually buying a product from the company.

The first product which you will receive is a piece of software which plugs into skype and makes its functionality very powerful.

Of course, you need skype to use this software. If you don’t have skype, you can download it from free from skype.com.

The software is called xsky. It allows you to send a message to hundreds of people on your skype list ine one go. This makes it a very powerful marketing tool. In fact, this software was used on me, which lead me to sign up to RCC. The value of this software is over $300.

The second product is a set of ebooks and audio books. There are hundreds of these files on many different subjects. The value of these books total over $1700.

{$1700.00 huh? And everyone's just supposed to take RCC's word for what it's worth, and just cough up $300.00+ dollars blindly, cause they say so...$300.00 FOR WHAT!? Look at all of the pretty RED FLAGS!!!}

Furthermore, there are other products which will also be arriving. You will get these additional products also when you sign up to rocket cash cycler.

Amin
Nothing else to go on for the software huh?, but the goal is 5K anyways right, not great software, so wtf...?

RCC is a POSCAM.
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 08-18-2013, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard 3 View Post
Oh my, that is impressive. This from Wiki

Luntz's description of his job revolves around exploiting the emotional content of language."...my job is to look for the words that trigger the emotion."
Yep, that's just what writers do, right TripleD?
― Criss Jami
Click Here!

Old 08-19-2013, 12:50 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:

Hi Ohein56,
I would invite you to take a look at the library of books that you can download and listen to. Last week I spoke to a person that had actually looked up every ebook on Amazon.com. He came to a total of around $2,500.

That value without adding the value of the app for organizing your contacts in Skype is well worth the one time payment of $315.

Contrary to your "money is the product", I have had at least a dozen people get just the books. That was all they wanted.

I know if I give you a link to the books you would consider it a "pitch" but I would rather have you see that the claim of "worthless books" is unfounded. There happen to be a number of the Dummy books, one on Algebra and another on Electrical. There are 160 books and here is a link to a YouTube video of the books. This is straight up book titles: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE1jI2dkjCg

Old 08-19-2013, 12:55 AM
Newbie Member

Quote:
I couldn't find the software package they offer.

I did find this gem...

CLASSIC pyramid scheme smoke and mirrors BS, imo...

Re: the software...

Nothing else to go on for the software huh?, but the goal is 5K anyways right, not great software, so wtf...?

RCC is a POSCAM.
I can appreciate your opinion of the software not being great but have you tried it? Over time I have compiled hundreds of people on Skype. This software allows you to organize all the contacts into groups and then you can send a skype to a group. Sure glad there are apps to help with this on my iPhone.

Anyway, whether or not you can justify the one time $315 with the software, the books are fantastic and are worth up to $2,500 on Amazon. Take out the books that are online for free and still hit $1,800.

I mean the books are good titles...

This is like getting a great discount on good products whether you want to make the money or not.

No, we are not selling big market things like oil, pharmaceuticals, cigarettes and alcohol but there is a global need for this self development material.