report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Mail Order Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2005, 10:12 PM
I am new at Scam.com

$Billion Sources Want to Send You Free Cash

Is the mail-order book "$Billion Sources Want to Send You Free Cash" from a company called Communications Publishing a scam?

Old 10-27-2005, 08:42 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: $Billion Sources Want to Send You Free Cash

I'm confused. Do you mean $Million Sources Want to Send You Free Cash, or $Billion Sources Want to Send You Free Cash?

I've read $Million ... and it was, well, a scam. But this new one you've mentioned intentionally or as a typo, that one I haven't read. What do you know about it?

Old 11-04-2005, 11:31 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondz&Furz
I'm confused. Do you mean $Million Sources Want to Send You Free Cash, or $Billion Sources Want to Send You Free Cash?

I've read $Million ... and it was, well, a scam. But this new one you've mentioned intentionally or as a typo, that one I haven't read. What do you know about it?
what about the money?

Old 11-09-2005, 12:08 AM
I am new at Scam.com

$Billion ...... is the correct spelling. I received an envelope in the mail with a "no risk certificate" order form, a 4-page letter with examples of money sources, and an additional page that lists 30 free reports you will receive when you order. The order form requires payment by check or credit card. The price is $19.95 plus $3.95 postage and handling. That's all I know about it. Thanks!

Old 11-15-2005, 06:45 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I would like to order a Copy of this book $Billion Sources. Can anyone give me some info as to how??

Thanks!

Old 12-29-2005, 05:55 PM
I am new at Scam.com

:mad: This is a scam! :mad:

Please, please, do NOT send any money to Stephen Young/Communications Publishing.

I work for one of the nonprofit agencies listed in his "books" (they all have the same information). We have received multiple requests for money from people. We DO NOT have money to give away! We barely are able to provide the social services that we have to our community because of our lack of money.

I have reported them to the New York State Consumer Protection office who have been investigating this fraudulent company.

If you have already been scammed by this company, please follow the link below to file a report.

https://www1.consumer.state.ny.us/cp...laintForm.html

There is also more information at ripoffreport.com.

Old 12-30-2005, 04:59 AM
Silver Member

Whether it say "a billion or million" it is a scam. This scam been going around for years.

There is no agency out theres that just gi ve you money.

Old 01-03-2006, 01:37 AM
krypt

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddywags
Is the mail-order book "$Billion Sources Want to Send You Free Cash" from a company called Communications Publishing a scam?
I recieved the same thing, and did order it. They did send me a book about how to recieve money from the Govt. But it took them forever to send it like 3 months or so. It is alot different then what they make it out to sound like. No one can just get free money, it's only available to minority groups, disabled, etc. If you want I will sell you mine for $1. PM me.

Old 06-13-2010, 03:21 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi Krypt,

Please send me your copy. I'll send you a check including postage.

J Percival Borja
Choice Financial
San Ramon, CA
theeagleph@yahoo.com

Old 06-13-2010, 04:51 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

theeagleph the last post on this thread was in jan 2006. the person that posted then is no longer a registered member here. very unlikely you will get an answer.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:46 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Do you still have the book. I would like to have it. Please send and I will send you the $1 plus postage.

Thanks, and HURRY!

Old 06-01-2011, 08:48 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Thanks, do you have a copy of this book?

Old 06-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Most Valued Gold Member

try this for free:

http://www.grants.gov/

i think those books just take this free info, put it in an e-book, and sell it to suckers.