report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-22-2005, 08:41 AM
Ponzi Nemeses

My Confession & Apology To 12daily Pro

This is me, your resident 12daily Pro hater...

I have carried out this farce way too long and it's time I set the record straight. So here goes...

Everything I've done and said over the past months against 12daily Pro has been a sham. At the beginning it all started as a way for me to get people to visit my home-made website about internet money-making scams. I mean I figured if I got a few people to click on the get-rich-quick scheme google ads I have there that at the very least I could earn enough money to pay my mother the $60/month rent I owe her for my cot and computer cubby in the basement.

But when I saw the response and the traffic I started getting, I couldn't believe it. Nothing I had every done in my life had amounted to anything. I thought this could really be big if I played it right. After a while I didn't even care about the google ad revenue; I mean there's only so many video games a 48 year-old man can play at a time and my life-sized blow-up doll collection was complete. So from that point on, it just became one big game.

People were actually listening to me. Even if they hated me, I didn't care. It was attention..and that's something I had never known before. The funny part is I didn't even really know that much about 12dp for the first couple of weeks. I was just pulling all of that stuff out of my arse. I loved the way people were getting all worked up and pissed off. Man, and when I started spamming people and making up crazy stories about the admin, that's when the fun really started. I became a legend!

I even created multiple screenames, some of which you guys don't even know were me on forums all over the internet. All just to watch all of you dance around me and try to get me. But I hid myself well; the google ad money bought me some really neat computer gadgets that make me VERY hard to find.

The truth is I am getting tired of this game. I thought I would do this for a few weeks, the program would die just like all the other scams I had read about and I would emerge the hero. Certainly that would drive traffic to my site. But this stupid program refuses to die. I keep coming up with all kinds of lies about it, thinking that just once I have to be right. But nooooooo... they are still here and my website is floundering. This is just too much work to get nothing back. I think this thing just might last forever :*****:

So, I have decided to turn a new leaf. From here on out I am going to come clean about and retract every bad thing I ever said about 12dp and Charis. Maybe if I am nice to them they'll give me a job as forum moderator; I mean could they possibly find anyone who's logged more time in forums than me.

My therapist says I still have a lot of work to do on integrating them all into my own reality. So, if you see one of my other multiple personalities around here still up to the old tricks, don't worry. Just ignore them; they just get a little routy sometimes. But don't worry I am the dominate personality and I will always come back to set the record straight.

To Charis & 12DP...I am truly sorry.

PS... can I have my account back?!

Bookmark and Share

Last edited by Ponzi Nemeses : 12-22-2005 at 08:48 AM.

Old 12-22-2005, 08:44 AM
12DP Thread Hater and Free Gift Getter

Re: My Confession & Apology To 12daily Pro

Best.Post.Ever.

Goose and Gander and all that jazz.

Old 12-22-2005, 08:57 AM
Silver Member

Remember when everyone was calling Ponzi Nemesis crazy for making screennames to mock people. Whoever did this isn't any better, and 12 Daily still sucks. You lose.

Old 12-22-2005, 09:40 AM
I am new at Scam.com

HA! Ponzi NEMESES???? or Ponzi NEMESIS???

Old 12-22-2005, 05:38 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Good catch. This is a fake id.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheep818
HA! Ponzi NEMESES???? or Ponzi NEMESIS???