report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Work at Home Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2012, 07:40 PM
Newbie Member

Paul Lynch Scammer

add your comments here, the more there are the less effective the lynch leeching scams will be - include as much detail as possible, name of product, sum of money lost, people involved, (garry booton etc) how long involved - e.g. mrlbx, USD997.00, booton, mullowney, lynch

some history:
mrlbx = someone else's product ripped off by lynch
mrfbx = someone else's product ripped off by lynch

and, now many other examples of lynch leeching behaviour can be surfaced and hopefully prevent others being sucked in!

Old 06-12-2012, 08:20 AM
Newbie Member

Re: Paul Lynch Scammer

falcon 1959 hahaha harrrrrrrrrrrrr

Old 06-20-2012, 12:02 PM
I am new at Scam.com

I also purchased Mrlbx/VIP membership and allowing for all the advertising I'm out approx $5000 and not one single sale. I have not seen or heard from Paul Lynch for ages. I purchased this program a few months ago and his video said if I become a VIP member all of the subscribers to my list would be at no cost to me (some hope) when we all reached a list of at least 1000 we were all going to take over all of the JV competitions and win them.At this rate it will take over 100 years to get over 1000 subscribers on our lists. To help us all Paul brought out another (scam) Mrppcx and if you paid over $1700 for the Gold membership they would get you all the subscribers you will ever want. Have you heard that somewhere else (oh yes Mrlbx) I only know of one person who purchased Mrppcx Gold and she is getting 1-3 subscribers per week. Absolute rubbish. Where is Paul Lynch? does anyone know?

Old 06-20-2012, 04:40 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by khime65 View Post
I also purchased Mrlbx/VIP membership and allowing for all the advertising I'm out approx $5000 and not one single sale. I have not seen or heard from Paul Lynch for ages. I purchased this program a few months ago and his video said if I become a VIP member all of the subscribers to my list would be at no cost to me (some hope) when we all reached a list of at least 1000 we were all going to take over all of the JV competitions and win them.At this rate it will take over 100 years to get over 1000 subscribers on our lists. To help us all Paul brought out another (scam) Mrppcx and if you paid over $1700 for the Gold membership they would get you all the subscribers you will ever want. Have you heard that somewhere else (oh yes Mrlbx) I only know of one person who purchased Mrppcx Gold and she is getting 1-3 subscribers per week. Absolute rubbish. Where is Paul Lynch? does anyone know?
thanks for the listing, submit a full refund request to paypal, they will tell you their 45day policy means they can't help you, register your dismay at this miserable customer service explaining that the scammer lynch is using paypal's 45day policy to perpetrate his scam that takes at least 60-90days to become glaringly obvious, keep emailing paypal for a refund, if you used a credit card contact card issuer for reversal due to scam/fraud, keep at paypal - register complaint against them allowing the scammer to operate - keep at their throat, good luck

Old 06-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Newbie Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by khime65 View Post
quick follow up:

The SCAMMERS Hall of SHAME
Here is a small selection of currently popular scammers starting with Paul Lynch & his team from The North of England, Garry Booton a gormless idiot from The South of England, Martin Seedall another from The North of England, Vince Mullowney (Chris Farrell's erm friend - like a monkey on your back it's on each and every product launch Lynch spawns) Chris Farrell he's over on the US West Coast, Russell Brunson (you all know where he's from but in case you don't try dotcomsecretsdotscam!) the awful Filsaime how many times is he on the front page? the list is endless there's the OPSEO joke (take the sunnies off your eyebrows man), the emails you get telling you the sender forgot whatever it is (no you didn't that's a lie).

Don't be conned by YOU TUBE Videos
Anyway check You Tube all those make money videos (especially the so-called sketch videos) featuring anything to do with any of the people listed above are scams in particular MrLBX and MrPPCX with which you will definitely be scammed.

HIT Paypal With Your Disputes
STOP losing money because of inadequate customer service from Paypal that is only designed to shield scammer vendors and allow Paypal to not take responsibility for allowing their customers to lose money to scams.

FILE a dispute, use the Paypal online email system, send them letters always include the name of the scamming vendor report, report, report - keep at them, make a difference, make Paypal pay attention and make Paypal change their policy of appeasement with scammers to one that fully protects their customers and get Paypal to fully return your money.

Old 07-19-2012, 07:05 AM
Newbie Member

the latest lynch scam:

...Video 3 is now "Live" which takes a look behind the scenes from some of my products launches.
One launch in particular pulled in over $300,000 in just 90 mins!

Watch this now---> www.boardroommillionaire.com/video3.html

***Very Important Information***
We go "Live" this Friday 20th July @ 9am EST (2pm GMT UK)
Because you are on the Early Bird list I will send you the secret link to the "Apply Now" page...
...3 hours before anyone else :-)
I will be going through and accepting and so the drivel continues...

is anybody paying attention to this? ic3.com?

Old 08-05-2012, 02:01 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Hi gdnse
Just noticed that you have included me in your list of scammers. As I am not a scammer could you do me the courtesy of removing me from your hall of shame please?

I noticed in your profile that your occupation indicates that you are a researcher and investigator, so could you let me know what evidence brought you to the wrong conclusion that I am a scammer?

best wishes
Vince Mullowney

PS If you or anyone else wants to question me about this subject you can either use this forum or contact me by email vmullo@gmail.com and I will answer any questions providing you state that you want me to respond so I can't be accused of spamming.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:56 AM
Newbie Member

VTP your message has been received.

ALL: please note that VTP appears in many product launches as the face of a satisfied user of whatever product is being launched, presumably without the full knowledge that a scam is being played out.

VTP assures us he is not a scammer, on face value that is at least somewhat believable, perhaps we can leave it at that.

Old 07-04-2013, 09:30 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Was ripped off by Paul lynch and rankflippr.com. I purchased two domain names in November 2012 from rankflippr.com and also the cpr package. The 'cpr' packages were meant to reserect the expired domains to their former glory. I bid on two domains and after about a week i won the auction. Total costs for domains and 'cpr' packages was well over $1000 usd. Like a fool i believed what was said on the sales video. After many months of emailing Paul Lynch through the members area, he assured me all was going well. After a few more months i noticed one of the domains was never online. I complained and he said it looked fine to him. But to me it was never online. The domains were never transferred into my name. It has now been seven months and no one will answer my emails from rankflippr. I sent many emails and in one of the return emails Paul Lynch said that he had not been recieving them, and yet in the members area it showed all had been read. I threatened to expose him and rankflippr if i was not given what i paid for. That was many months ago. I decided to set up a blog called rankflipprscam.org and made a proof video and also put it and many others on youtube. I am determined to expose him and his company. I am ranking for many keywords on google for such keywords as rankflippr scam, rankflippr ripoff, paul lynch scam and many others. i am sick and tired of these scam artists and all the lies and deceit. I do not know what my next step is and would appreciate any helpful comments. I am new here but have been online for many years. At my age and the amount of times i have been scammed you would think i should know better! I paid by paypal and have all my reciepts but of course is way out of the 45 day period.

Old 04-14-2014, 01:56 AM
Silver Member

Lynch products are known to be scam always. I have seen a friend who had issues with the products.