report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #217  
Old 06-19-2012, 01:49 PM
James R's Avatar
James R James R is offline
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,597
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Yes, you are correct.

Maybe he needs to hire a Lifestyle Trainer to teach him how to properly post on an internet forum.
__________________
Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?


Reply With Quote

  #218  
Old 06-19-2012, 03:22 PM
ohein56's Avatar
ohein56 ohein56 is offline
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Northern, California
Posts: 13,215
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
I get the distinct impression that your point is to use one of the tactics in the MLM scammers toolbag of bumping a post by posting something that means absolutely nothing.
Well you already did that, here...Click Here!

your contempt filled post...aimed directly at me, it means "absolutely nothing".
__________________
If everyone is thinking alike, then no one is thinking.
― Benjamin Franklin
Armed neutrality makes it much easier to detect hypocrisy.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Reply With Quote

  #219  
Old 06-19-2012, 03:30 PM
calvinandhobbes calvinandhobbes is offline
Band
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,304
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
I don't believe a word of it.

Prove it.

(See where these wild income claims always lead to?!)
I will put a year of my income against a year of your income that my claim is true. Accept the challenge and I will provide the tax documents to prove the salary and my company bonus structure to prove the bonus part.
Quote:
Comparing MLM/DS to a job, huh?!
Nope, comparing poor logic.
Quote:
interesting concept...terrible analogy, but interesting nonetheless...just a suggestion, get your head out of the sand, cal, they aren't the same thing, at all.
It's not an analogy. It's a statement of similar (poor) logic.
Quote:
What if the answer is nothing? For every new person, it's the right answer!? What then?
Then it's the truth (gasp). The recruit can use it as a data point. What if the recruiter had been working hard for 6 months and still not recruited a soul. Would tell the recruiter that either the opportunity or the upline is crap. Or both. Heaven forbid they get accurate data to make an informed decision.
Quote:
Here, I fixed that sentence for you so's you can get close to a clue as to the real reason for so much 'failure' in MLM/DS...

"In general, in almost all professions and business, most people's performance that is deemed 'average', is almost across the board horrible."
The average income in this country can feed, cloth, and shelter a person. That's not horrible.

The average MLMer *might* be able to feed themselves on the MLM income. Any other expenses....nope. Not even remotely close.

In comparison, MLM is abysmal. The numbers clearly make that a fact.
__________________
I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Reply With Quote

  #220  
Old 06-19-2012, 03:34 PM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,735
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
I will put a year of my income against a year of your income that my claim is true. Accept the challenge and I will provide the tax documents to prove the salary and my company bonus structure to prove the bonus part.
Nope, comparing poor logic.
It's not an analogy. It's a statement of similar (poor) logic.
Then it's the truth (gasp). The recruit can use it as a data point. What if the recruiter had been working hard for 6 months and still not recruited a soul. Would tell the recruiter that either the opportunity or the upline is crap. Or both. Heaven forbid they get accurate data to make an informed decision.
The average income in this country can feed, cloth, and shelter a person. That's not horrible.

The average MLMer *might* be able to feed themselves on the MLM income. Any other expenses....nope. Not even remotely close.

In comparison, MLM is abysmal. The numbers clearly make that a fact.
MLM is a part time ''hobby'' for most people, and even then they do very little or nothing.
A job is a full time occupation, i.e 40+ hours a week, every week.
Hope this helps and you are able to see the difference.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #221  
Old 06-20-2012, 12:44 AM
Joecool44's Avatar
Joecool44 Joecool44 is offline
Joe Is Cool
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,431
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Do they? Can you please link to any of the average earnings of the companies who DON'T produce a public Income Disclosure Statement?
Thanks.
Why would those companies have higher average earnings than any other MLM opportunity? The ones that have disclosed average earnings have shown to be dismal at best.

Reply With Quote

  #222  
Old 06-20-2012, 12:47 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,735
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
Why would those companies have higher average earnings than any other MLM opportunity? The ones that have disclosed average earnings have shown to be dismal at best.
Why wouldn't they?
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #223  
Old 06-20-2012, 12:48 AM
Joecool44's Avatar
Joecool44 Joecool44 is offline
Joe Is Cool
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,431
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Why wouldn't they?
Birds of a feather flock together.

Reply With Quote

  #224  
Old 06-20-2012, 12:49 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,735
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
Birds of a feather flock together.
16 years blogging to come up with a reason like that!
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #225  
Old 06-20-2012, 07:25 AM
Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,652
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
MLM is a part time ''hobby'' for most people, and even then they do very little or nothing.
A job is a full time occupation, i.e 40+ hours a week, every week.
Hope this helps and you are able to see the difference.
So, is MLM a "hobby" for you? You put in 10 hours a day, 5 days a week here trying to promote it. Do you have a side income to cover your food and rent? You say that other people should. Do you consider this a job? You certainly spend enough time on it.

Reply With Quote

  #226  
Old 06-20-2012, 07:28 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,735
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
So, is MLM a "hobby" for you? You put in 10 hours a day, 5 days a week here trying to promote it. Do you have a side income to cover your food and rent? You say that other people should. Do you consider this a job? You certainly spend enough time on it.
I love it too much to ever call it a job.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #227  
Old 06-20-2012, 07:49 AM
Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,652
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Why wouldn't they?
If they did have higher disclosed earnings, why wouldn't they publish them so that they could be heavy competition against those who show worse results?

Or is it that a little less horrible is still horrible?

Logic vs MLM.

Orange because a vest has no sleeves.



Reply With Quote

  #228  
Old 06-20-2012, 07:52 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,735
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
If they did have higher disclosed earnings, why wouldn't they publish them so that they could be heavy competition against those who show worse results?

Or is it that a little less horrible is still horrible?

Logic vs MLM.

Orange because a vest has no sleeves.
Because a. earnings of independent distributors are private; and b. the company dont employ those independent contractors, therefore details of their earnings have no interest for them, only that they can be as successful as possible as this means that more product is being moved; its between the individual contractor and their accountants/taxman.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.


Last edited by ChrisDoyle : 06-20-2012 at 07:57 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #229  
Old 06-20-2012, 08:53 AM
Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,652
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Because a. earnings of independent distributors are private; and b. the company dont employ those independent contractors, therefore details of their earnings have no interest for them, only that they can be as successful as possible as this means that more product is being moved; its between the individual contractor and their accountants/taxman.
In other words, "The MLM scam company doesn't give a flying crap whether the 'distributors' who got suckered into buying the 'business opportunity' make any money. The only important thing to them is that they move their financial loss up to the 'upline. ".

Reply With Quote

  #230  
Old 06-20-2012, 08:59 AM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,735
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
In other words, "The MLM scam company doesn't give a flying crap whether the 'distributors' who got suckered into buying the 'business opportunity' make any money. The only important thing to them is that they move their financial loss up to the 'upline. ".
They are very interested in you doing well as a distributor as they make money through product sales and the more successful a distributor is, the more sales are made. What they aren't interested in is your financial details because all distributors are independent contractors.
To give you a similar example...my brother in law is a builder and is an independent contractor. The companies that contract him simply pay him a rate of pay per hour or per job, they do not get involved in finding out how profitable he is or what his expenses are (unless they apply to the company) etc.
MLM companies are merely producers and suppliers of products. Their job is to produce products, supply them to the independent distributors and pay bonuses on those products. They are not employers of those distributors.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #231  
Old 06-20-2012, 09:37 AM
Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,652
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
They are very interested in you doing well as a distributor as they make money through product sales and the more successful a distributor is, the more sales are made. What they aren't interested in is your financial details because all distributors are independent contractors.
To give you a similar example...my brother in law is a builder and is an independent contractor. The companies that contract him simply pay him a rate of pay per hour or per job, they do not get involved in finding out how profitable he is or what his expenses are (unless they apply to the company) etc.
MLM companies are merely producers and suppliers of products. Their job is to produce products, supply them to the independent distributors and pay bonuses on those products. They are not employers of those distributors.
"Twas Brillig and the Slithy Toves."

If they are interested in you doing well as a distributor, how come, according to you, they don't keep track of profit and loss numbers?

To give you a similar example, your brother-in-law has enough sense to work at a job that pays him.

Damn that pesky logic!!!

Reply With Quote

  #232  
Old 06-20-2012, 12:10 PM
ChrisDoyle's Avatar
ChrisDoyle ChrisDoyle is offline
Most Valued Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 18,735
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
"Twas Brillig and the Slithy Toves."

If they are interested in you doing well as a distributor, how come, according to you, they don't keep track of profit and loss numbers?

To give you a similar example, your brother-in-law has enough sense to work at a job that pays him.

Damn that pesky logic!!!
You really dont have a lot of business knowledge do you? Re-read my post, I said he was a builder, an independent contractor. Thats self employed, fool.
__________________
The musings of joecool44:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Reply With Quote

  #233  
Old 06-20-2012, 12:20 PM
James R's Avatar
James R James R is offline
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 4,597
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
Because a. earnings of independent distributors are private; and b. the company dont employ those independent contractors, therefore details of their earnings have no interest for them, only that they can be as successful as possible as this means that more product is being moved; its between the individual contractor and their accountants/taxman.
TRANSLATION:

As long as your autoship account is up to date.....It's all good!

__________________
Excited about Nopalea Cactus Juice? Learn how to make your own for FREE!
Don't be another "$50 a bottle" sucker....best of all you know exaclty what's in it. Click HERE.


Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Reply With Quote

  #234  
Old 06-20-2012, 02:26 PM
Once Upon a Time Once Upon a Time is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 4,652
Re: The stupid "How much profit did you make" question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
You really dont have a lot of business knowledge do you? Re-read my post, I said he was a builder, an independent contractor. Thats self employed, fool.
Yet another new definition from the BWED.

Being self-employed is not a job.

Is it a hobby?


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poor, Sad, Stupid Dog-Eater--Can't Even Get His Zingers Right! The Truth About "Bayonets and Horses" pwrone Political Chat 7 10-24-2012 07:44 AM
This guy says a novice can make "$500 OR MORE per day taking "glamour" photos coolcat Internet Scams 14 06-07-2012 03:31 AM
Petfinder and "non-profit" puppy brokers diver234 Charity Scams 0 12-31-2011 11:42 AM
Why Stupid People Tend To Be GOP "Conservatives" dchristie Political Chat 4 12-21-2011 08:45 AM
Rush--"The Surge is working you stupid Democrats..." JonnyBlazeer Political Chat 23 08-09-2007 07:09 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:08 PM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.