report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > I Love
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-12-2012, 07:16 AM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

My Job

As an Administrative Assistant in a multi discipline medical clinic my job seems tailor made for me.

While I do some billing and medical coding (certified in both) some secretarial and some computer upkeep, most of my job centers around my first profession in the legal field as a paralegal. Sued, successfully, several insurance companies last year for breaching our TX UCC and AR Medical liens and by doing so, convinced the boss that I did know what I was doing when the settlements were running $700 - $800 more than what we were suing them for. Am currently working with a Houston law firm to take an attorney and insurance company into district court for breaching our lien. (I can represent the clinic in small claims but can't represent the corporation in district court.) If successful, we'll not only get paid but get rid of one bad attorney and set legal precedence, something we want to do.

I have a lot of fun, I'm paid well, have health and dental insurance benefits which the company foots 70% of the cost of (practically unheard of in a small business) and I learn something new each day. Eventually I'll manage to complete my Hypnotherapist certification but at the moment, what I do takes up all my time. That and some of the continuing education courses I'm taking. LOL.

Maybe for some, the dream is to be their own boss and have their own business whether traditional or MLM. For me, it was being able to go to a job I loved and being challenged. Sales never challenged me.

Anyone else want to brag on their great job and why they love it?

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 06-12-2012, 09:25 AM
Stick to thread topics please & don't scam.

Re: My Job

Thanks for sharing!

I love my job too! I get to watch TV news, which I love anyway. I get to run the coolest message board in the world (in my opinion). I get to basically evolve into a better human through information. I'm like a paid philosopher. I laugh all day at hypocrasies and insane people posting. I get to creatively do what I want and try new things. I read, I type, I watch, I listen, and deep down I truly believe I can help make a difference in the world.

People's banks accounts and credit is ruined daily from scammers. My heart goes out to these people. If Scam.com can help just some of them, then maybe I have a better chance getting into heaven!

Old 06-12-2012, 07:37 PM

I am jazzed! The Houston Law Firm accepted our case and on contingency! Ya buddy! Now the fun begins....

seek it elsewhere.

Old 06-13-2012, 07:53 PM

I'm really surprised that there is no one else who actually loves their job.

Are people that dissatisfied?

Amazing.

seek it elsewhere.

Old 06-15-2012, 06:58 AM

That's Awesome, Gazza! Why would anyone want to quit something they love?

My job I would do even if I wasn't paid. I like to tell my friends that I get paid to have fun. LOL, for me, what I do is just plain fun and it sounds like you are of the same opinion about your business.

Way cool!

Lady Mod

seek it elsewhere.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:59 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

well, maybe we should have a POLL on how many people love their job!? or USED to love their job whether they still have it or not!? i used to love mine but i failed to adjust to the times so i dont get to practice it besides i lost my knack/drive anyway with age/economic/political turmoil!?

Old 06-19-2012, 06:54 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

why does ANYONE love their JOB!? i think it has to do with the PEOPLE they have to DEAL WITH and whether they have any NATURAL talent suited to their occupation!? how many ACTUAL people did i just DESCRIBE!? less than 20% percent of the workforce!? maybe we should ask how many people HATE THEIR JOBS!?