report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Business Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2012, 03:42 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Site claims they offer hypnosis to become famous

I bought these downloads a year ago from http://brainwave-entrainment.com and they were supposed to help my insomnia through brainwave entrainment bineral beat hypnosis. Along with the downloads came these tracks titled "Become Famous Hypnosis", "Increase Your Sex Appeal", and "Learn Martial Arts". I never thought anything of them, but always had them playing. I emailed the site from time to time questioning the validity of such claims asking how one could simply "become famous" by listening to their hypnosis. The tracks say they use a high pitch frequency to do the hypnosis (help me sleep in my case), so you don't have to listen to their ocean waves tracks. And, you can't listen while driving for some reason they told me. Results would show within 30-90 days from there on. There is an actual frequency on the track, but as to what, who knows. This is the response I got from the site when I called them out on their completely outlandish other downloads: "Regarding the progress, the positive results should be lasting and permanent so you wouldn't be required to listen forever or lose the effects. In cases where you need to re-use the programs then you can as needed but it is normally not required. You also cannot use them too much so there is nothing to worry about over-doing it which isn't possible with the subconscious mind. The results for Become Famous is to achieve some type of celebrity in your life which could be fame or recognition in your life."

Umm, wait. After 90-days someone can start to achieve fame?

And it has long lasting effects? Right. Now they are offering some kind of helmet to aid with your hypnotic dreams. This has gotta stop somewhere because it's getting ridiculous. And, they accept Paypal which means people will pay them safely.

Now the site offers things like: "Learn Tennis", "Become the Alpha Male", "Attract Positive People", "Have Better Orgasms", "Subliminally Learn Better Baseball Skills", "Learn the Bible Subliminally", "Cure ADD", "Cure Self-Harm", and tons of other stuff it says you can learn to do in your sleep or by playing the hypnosis on rotation at your computer all day with their hypnotic frequency signal. I've apparently had it set on autostart for my itunes for the past 6-months and didn't even know it was playing, even while listening to other media players for music and having iTunes minimized, and this should have "made me famous" according to their reasoning HA! You'd expect them to say you'll be on David Letterman or Conan in a year with their hypnosis or something. Doesn't all this sound ludicrous? Not a single one of these hypnotic beats worked, especially the one I wanted which was to help insomnia.

This has to be a scam.

Old 05-09-2012, 02:33 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Site claims they offer hypnosis to become famo

Interesting :)

Old 07-09-2012, 10:59 AM
I am new at Scam.com

Re: Site claims they offer hypnosis to become famous

So did you give it a try or are you waiting for feedback from others?

Hypnosis helps people make changes, but you have to be willing and then put in the effort. It is a deep suggestion, like in inception but it does not make you, or force you do do anything... But it kind of give you the power to do it for yourself.

Good luck and let us know how it worked out!