report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Don't pet an angry bird!

Re: Who Should You Take Advice From

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
This is meant especially for new people who arrive here and see ''advice'' against MLM, mainly from people who have either failed at the business, i.e. given up; or those that have never been involved in it, so would know very little anyway.

Please Carry On Reading HERE.

How much do you get for spamming this site?

Old 05-07-2012, 03:00 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
How much do you get for spamming this site?
Same as you get for spamming this site....nothing.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 05-07-2012, 03:30 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
Ummmmmm.........

Kerry, according to you, you failed at MLM eleven times so far. Per this line of thinking, your opinion has the same value as nocturnal emissions.
YOU are the one spouting hot gas, not me.
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 05-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Band

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
Look who needs to work on their logic.

Yep, joining an MLM, and it's effect on your long-term health, is the same thing as smoking cigarettes...
look who needs to look at their reading comprehension.

I think Tim Sales is an excellent example of the truth about MLM.....the reliable money is in selling tools and servicing the MLM population, not being an MLM distributor. Same with Lenny boy.

If even half of what Tim Sales says about MLM were true, he would pretty much own the world along with other big time MLMers. Instead, you could combine the top 100 MLMers distributors and you wouldn't even approach the top of the wealthiest people out there.
I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Old 05-07-2012, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post

I think Tim Sales is an excellent example of the truth about MLM.....the reliable money is in selling tools and servicing the MLM population, not being an MLM distributor. Same with Lenny boy.

If even half of what Tim Sales says about MLM were true, he would pretty much own the world along with other big time MLMers. Instead, you could combine the top 100 MLMers distributors and you wouldn't even approach the top of the wealthiest people out there.

Tim Sales has recently joined a MLM company...as a distributor. Hope this helps.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 05-07-2012, 11:47 PM
The fly in your Anti-MLM ointment...

Quote:

Easily impressed are ya?

BFD.

Thanks for sharing your 'opinion'. I'll pass, as usual.

Cal = Anti-MLM bigot.

nuff said
― Criss Jami
BEWARE:Joecool44, aka 'joecool', anti-MLM fanatic, Trolls here anonymously!!
Click Here!
Joecools ugliest LIE!...~"I'm not hiding my identity."
Some common sense Re:MLM/DS can be found, here...!! Click Here

Old 05-08-2012, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohein56 View Post
Easily impressed are ya?

BFD.

Thanks for sharing your 'opinion'. I'll pass, as usual.

Cal = Anti-MLM bigot.

nuff said
It busts their story when its known that both Tim Sales and Len are distributors at the present time.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-08-2012, 09:50 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Once again guys, get your analogies in order. Comparing MLM, which is a 100% legal activity, with illegal activities such as selling drugs is very lazy and poor.
Comparing MLM, which is a 100% legal activity (in some countries), with illegal activities such as selling drugs (in some countries) is very lazy and poor.

Legally taking money away from people while telling them they will make a fortune from it is very far from ethical.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Comparing MLM, which is a 100% legal activity (in some countries), with illegal activities such as selling drugs (in some countries) is very lazy and poor.

Legally taking money away from people while telling them they will make a fortune from it is very far from ethical.
I agree.........
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-08-2012, 03:50 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Tim Sales has recently joined a MLM company...as a distributor. Hope this helps.
Did he enlist in one of your MLM scams just so he could say so?

Old 05-08-2012, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Did he enlist in one of your MLM scams just so he could say so?
I'm not in a ''MLM scam''. Hope this helps.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-08-2012, 04:38 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Once again guys, get your analogies in order. Comparing MLM, which is a 100% legal activity, with illegal activities such as selling drugs is very lazy and poor.
Since when was smoking cigarettes illegal?

MLM is 100% legal, until it is busted a pyramind scheme.

Driving under the influence is actually also legal....until you reach a certain BAC level. Amongst are bickering, comes a point where the viewer's must dig into their subconscious, and decide which is the right decision.

Ex) You say, "many" people stop being a distributor, and just buy the product. That is incredibly vague and unreliable statement that I hope the viewer understands is practically negligible. How many is many? 2 or 200,000?

We do however have IDS statements, testiomonails, and have broken down analytically revenue and profits of mlm businesses and shown how most distributor's on average net below minimum wage if 40 hours of work were performed a week.

But you, Chris Doyle, have only whined and cried with the quoted statement, and offered little to zero actual data, or well thought out, analyzed and creatively thoughtout statements.

But I thank you and hope the people who read this see through the BS, the dodging, the lying that you put up here.....or you are attempting to tell the truth, are answering questions honestly and just doing a terrible job of it.

CoolGrey: [Son concerned with is parents choice to join Amway] After one last heated argument with my mom, I have been kicked out for "being too negative" and "bringing so much negativity home" (just got home from college)

ChrisDoyle: I have to be honest I'm with your parents on this one.

Old 05-08-2012, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kegger430 View Post
Since when was smoking cigarettes illegal?
I dont know...who said it was?

Quote:
MLM is 100% legal, until it is busted a pyramind scheme.
Correct.

Quote:
Driving under the influence is actually also legal....until you reach a certain BAC level. Amongst are bickering, comes a point where the viewer's must dig into their subconscious, and decide which is the right decision.
What are you talking about? Drink driving (over the legal limit) is illegal.

Quote:
Ex) You say, "many" people stop being a distributor, and just buy the product. That is incredibly vague and unreliable statement that I hope the viewer understands is practically negligible. How many is many? 2 or 200,000?
Many millions.

Quote:
We do however have IDS statements, testiomonails, and have broken down analytically revenue and profits of mlm businesses and shown how most distributor's on average net below minimum wage if 40 hours of work were performed a week.
Testimonials are a tiny number out of millions of happy MLM'ers. IDS numbers tell us nothing. Please show us where they show the number of people who only buy products at wholesale. Please point us to where they show us the hours and activities that distributors put into their business.

Quote:
But you, Chris Doyle, have only whined and cried with the quoted statement, and offered little to zero actual data, or well thought out, analyzed and creatively thoughtout statements.
Sorry it doesnt fit with your story.

Quote:
But I thank you and hope the people who read this see through the BS, the dodging, the lying that you put up here.....or you are attempting to tell the truth, are answering questions honestly and just doing a terrible job of it.
Thanks for your ''input''.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-08-2012, 05:08 PM
Band

Quote:
Testimonials are a tiny number out of millions of happy MLM'ers. IDS numbers tell us nothing.
I like how a tiny number of testimonials tell you tons of stuff, yet millions of data points in the cumulative IDS's tell you nothing.

You ignore the reality and focus on people selling something. Yep. Welcome to the world of marketing. Say anything to make a quick buck, truth be d@mned.

I expect nothing less from the morally bankrupt salesman you make yourself out to be each and every day here.... at least when you aren't banned for breaking the rules.
I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:12 PM

Quote:
I like how a tiny number of testimonials tell you tons of stuff, yet millions of data points in the cumulative IDS's tell you nothing.

You ignore the reality and focus on people selling something. Yep. Welcome to the world of marketing. Say anything to make a quick buck, truth be d@mned.

I expect nothing less from the morally bankrupt salesman you make yourself out to be each and every day here.... at least when you aren't banned for breaking the rules.
Maybe an expert like you can point us to the following details in the IDS?
1. How many distributors are only product users?
2. How many hours a week do they put in to their business?
3. What activities are they putting in to their business, e.g. selling products, phoning prospects, training downline etc?

Without those details, any IDS is worthless and merely a set of numbers.

I'm sure, with your huge knowledge of MLM Cal, you can help us with these details.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-08-2012, 05:18 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
I'm not in a ''MLM scam''. Hope this helps.
So you quit the Wikaniko MLM scam? How come you still have a website recruiting people for them?

So you quit the Vitamark MLM scam? How come you still have a website recruiting people for them?

Your life is just so confusing to me. Sometimes it's so hard to tell which lies are lies about lies on top of lies.

Old 05-08-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
So you quit the Wikaniko MLM scam? How come you still have a website recruiting people for them?

So you quit the Vitamark MLM scam? How come you still have a website recruiting people for them?

Your life is just so confusing to me. Sometimes it's so hard to tell which lies are lies about lies on top of lies.
You can be a customer for a company, never be involved in building a business and still have a website (so that you can order your products). You can join all 2000+ MLMs in the world, have a website with all of them, but only build one. Amazing eh!
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-08-2012, 05:24 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Maybe an expert like you can point us to the following details in the IDS?
1. How many distributors are only product users?
2. How many hours a week do they put in to their business?
3. What activities are they putting in to their business, e.g. selling products, phoning prospects, training downline etc?
Without those details, any IDS is worthless and merely a set of numbers.
I'm sure, with your huge knowledge of MLM Cal, you can help us with these details.
Are you suggesting that it is way too hard for a high class and professional company like an MLM to break down an Income Disclosure Statement? How come other companies have accountants and actuaries who can break these things down to the penny?

Or is it just that the FTC would come down on them like a ton of bricks for trying to 'spin' it into something that it isn't.