report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Internet Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2011, 08:39 PM
I am new at Scam.com

Ghana Police Scam

JUST GOT THIS FROM SUPPOSED I.G.P....GUYS READ..................................

Mr. Paul Quaye Ghana Police Service
(Inspector-General of Police)

GHANA POLICE SERVICE - . G.P.S. HEADQUARTERS

INSPECTOR-GENERAL OF POLICE Ė . I.G.P.
P.O. Box 116, Police Headquarters,

E-Mail:

Ghana Police Service, Good Citizen.

Dear Beneficiary.
Government of Ghana have appointed my office and the rest of the council members to supervise most business transaction here in Ghana because there have several case of mismanagement reported to the authority.

Please kindly forward all information receive from any office contacting you from Ghana in regards to your funds, forward all information to my office for verification.

COMPOSITION OF THE COUNCIL OF CURRENT MEMBERS

The composition of the council is based on the Police Service Act, 1970 (Act 350) and article 201 of the 1992 constitution.

The membership includes :

1. His Excellency Vice President John Dramani Mahama(Chairman)
2. Hon. Cletus Avoka (Minister for the Interior)
3. Mr. Paul Quaye (Inspector-General of Police)
4. Mr.Ebo Barton Odio (Deputy Attorney-General)
5. COP/Rtd. Mr. Kwesi Nkansah (Representative of the Retired Senior Police Officers' Association)
6. DCOP/Dr. Alex Peter Wiredu (Representative of Senior Police Officers)
7. Mr.Aboah (Presidentís Nominee)
8. Mr. Ebo Quarshie (Rep. Ghana Bar Association)

9. Inspector Foli Nadinkom (Representative of Junior Police Officers)

10. Barrister John Edward. UN Barrister.

11.General adu. United Nations Humanitarian Officer

Do not deal with any person calling you in regards to your funds, call me for confirmation and verification in other for you not to be a victim of scam, BE WARN. Right now we have 70 of your consignment Boxes that is in my Office right now all you need to do is for you to obtain a Letter of release Order from our Office so that Diplomat can make the delivery of your funds to you in your country.

prompt update.Please kindly keep me posted.

We are Here to Serve You .

Mr. Paul Quaye Ghana Police Service

Old 08-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Ghana Police Scam

Clear-cut case of a Nigerian 419 scam, Advance Fee Fraud.

Old 08-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Bronze Member

Thank you, Mr. Paul. That's a great step to quell the never-ending, spiralling out of control scams that originate from there. I wish the Nigerian authorities could something about it, too. Nigeria is the international nerve center for scams.

Old 08-05-2011, 01:10 AM
Newbie Member

Hi,
Thank you Mr. Paul Qua ye Ghana Police Service . You Give a such useful information to me. It helps me a lot.

Old 03-25-2012, 09:23 PM
Newbie Member

http://ghanapoliceservice.getafricaonline.com/

Old 05-07-2012, 08:58 PM
Newbie Member

http://ghanapolice.getafricaonline.com/