report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Re: MLM Scams

Quote:
Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
Let me get this straight. Your "business plan" is to target people with no business experience and no source of income?
Business experience is not required to be successful in MLM.
There are ways of building a business without a source of income, depending of course on the type of business/product you are in. I have someone in my team who was unemployed a few months ago and is now doing very well indeed.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44
Learn to read you fvcking moron. I never claimed those pages were from IBO's.
And he admits to changing people's posts!
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 05-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisDoyle View Post
I have someone in my team who was unemployed a few months ago and is now doing very well indeed.
What about the others in your team? How well are they doing?

Oh that's right, those that fail don't count....

Old 05-04-2012, 02:14 PM

Quote:
What about the others in your team? How well are they doing?

Oh that's right, those that fail don't count....
Some are doing well, others just starting, some have given up.
Thise links basically had comments that looks like it waas written by Amway IBO's.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote:
By the way, I only change links when people make personal (unsubstantiated) attacks on me. I find it works quite effectively when I employ that tactic.

Old 05-04-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote:
Some are doing well, others just starting, some have given up.
So nobody FAILED, the just "gave up".

0% failure rate....nice!

Nice play on words Doyle.

You are are getting good at this. What stack of CDs were you pulgged into on your extended break?

Any reccomendations?

Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Old 05-04-2012, 02:59 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James R View Post
So nobody FAILED, the just "gave up".

0% failure rate....nice!

Nice play on words Doyle.

You are are getting good at this. What stack of CDs were you pulgged into on your extended break?

Any reccomendations?
Remember...

Realizing you made a big mistake and cutting your losses = giving up

For example: You buy a stock and the company goes bankrupt. You sell your shares as the stock price plummets. Someone asks you, "Why'd you sell your stock?" You reply: "I gave up on investing."

Old 05-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Joe Is Cool

Quote:
Business experience is not required to be successful in MLM.
Apparently, neither is making a net profit.

Old 05-04-2012, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Remember...

For example: You buy a stock and the company goes bankrupt. You sell your shares as the stock price plummets. Someone asks you, "Why'd you sell your stock?" You reply: "I gave up on investing."
MLM is like watching a bad movie.

Good example....$40 bucks for a tub of popcorn and couple of coke's to watch a bad movie.

Look at Heiney,... 12+ MLM's and he still has a "JOB".

Yet this psycho Stockholm's syndrome knucklehead still says MLM is the best thing that ever happened to him.

It sort of makes you makes you wonder...

Here's a good one....

Old 05-04-2012, 09:00 PM
Joe Is Cool

Quote:
MLM is like watching a bad movie.

Good example....$40 bucks for a tub of popcorn and couple of coke's to watch a bad movie.

Look at Heiney,... 12+ MLM's and he still has a "JOB".

Yet this psycho Stockholm's syndrome knucklehead still says MLM is the best thing that ever happened to him.

It sort of makes you makes you wonder...
According to heiney, he's not making money and isn't even in MLM right now. He's just a forum troll. Do you ever see him actually debating anything? All I ever see is him trying to engage someone in an off topic name calling fight,

Old 05-04-2012, 09:05 PM

Quote:
Remember...

Same concept.

These guys are so good (in their own minds) of throwing out some illogical crap and thinking they can convince normal thinking people to come on board.

Like serial MLM jumper C. Doyle said.....it's all "entertainment".

Here's a good one....

Old 05-04-2012, 09:10 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbygrace View Post
Friends, I always wonder why governments never shut down companies labeled as scams. Many MLMs exist right from the United States and have thrived for decades. Why?
Help please.
How about this question, Why is it that every single thread here talks about the same thing over and over again. The amount of time we spend on here gossiping and aguring on pointless topics we could be doing something for society. Bottom line is this MLMs are no different then buying and running a francise. Same princlple. Same formula. You have to duplicate there habits. Some people enjoy working for them selfs some people enjoy working for a boss. No one is wrong

Old 05-04-2012, 09:21 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Let me get this straight. Your "business plan" is to target people with no business experience and no source of income?

This isn't MLM related, but I plan on using illegals as my target audience for future business endeavors.
That is my complete oposite plan, See I wan tbusiness Professionals. I find that people that are higher up on the economical chain such as business owners, realators, CFO's People like that, look at my business and know that it is for real. They see the value in a MLM. Most people get there broke friends involved, or some coca cola drinking cuical worker in and wonder why its not going anywhere. As far as scamming illegals I say GO FOR IT, they steal from us. so why not. They wont do anything in the business anyways,

Old 05-04-2012, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLMISNOTASCAM View Post
How about this question, Why is it that every single thread here talks about the same thing over and over again.
Because MLM is the same thing....over and over again....repeat.

Not a hard concept to follow.

And when the resident MLM clowns talk about the same sh*t over and over again....I'll be here to tell the truth....over and over again.

Nothing changes here.

You need to find a site where you can con unsuspecting MLM victims....this place might not be a good choice.

Here's a good one....

Old 05-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Newbie Member

MLM's are not scams they just have a very high rate of failure. 98% is the failure rate. Why? Well because most people do not have a natural sales ability. Its uncomfortable and makes people want to quit right when they start. But... Its worth it to go through the uncomfort to build leverage over time. When you don't have any leverage you are just trading time for money. The owner of any successful corporation has hundreds to thousands of people that he earns money off of. How many people can you leverage off of if you are working a 9-5? One.

Old 05-06-2012, 08:23 AM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Because MLM is the same thing....over and over again....repeat.

Not a hard concept to follow.

And when the resident MLM clowns talk about the same sh*t over and over again....I'll be here to tell the truth....over and over again.

Nothing changes here.

You need to find a site where you can con unsuspecting MLM victims....this place might not be a good choice.

I don't go to this site to con anyone I go here to laugh at everyone. Its my source of online entertainment

Old 05-06-2012, 09:06 PM
Bronze Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm86I_kezVY

Old 05-07-2012, 01:32 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
How about this question, Why is it that every single thread here talks about the same thing over and over again. The amount of time we spend on here gossiping and aguring on pointless topics we could be doing something for society. Bottom line is this MLMs are no different then buying and running a francise. Same princlple. Same formula. You have to duplicate there habits. Some people enjoy working for them selfs some people enjoy working for a boss. No one is wrong
I wonder?

Maybe it's because MLM has such a consistently high loss and failure percentage?

One of two things going on here. Either:

A.) There is an inherent flaw in MLM that causes well over 90% of their victims (IBOs, distributors, team members, or whatever they are calling them these days to convince them there is a viable opportunity there) to lose money.

Or,

B.) Well over 90% of the people who bite on MLM as a successful business model are too inherently stupid to succeed in business in the first place, and it's not in any way the fault of MLM or it's promoters.

This does not change the fact that your chances of success in MLM are the same thing "over and over again".

Old 05-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
As far as scamming illegals I say GO FOR IT, they steal from us. so why not. They wont do anything in the business anyways,
So, you admit that scamming people is a regular way of making money in an MLM. Regardless of who they might be.

Old 05-07-2012, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
I wonder?

Maybe it's because MLM has such a consistently high loss and failure percentage?

One of two things going on here. Either:

A.) There is an inherent flaw in MLM that causes well over 90% of their victims (IBOs, distributors, team members, or whatever they are calling them these days to convince them there is a viable opportunity there) to lose money.

Or,

B.) Well over 90% of the people who bite on MLM as a successful business model are too inherently stupid to succeed in business in the first place, and it's not in any way the fault of MLM or it's promoters.

This does not change the fact that your chances of success in MLM are the same thing "over and over again".
Main reason for failure in MLM is, in my opinion: not receiving the proper, or any training. In other words most new recruits don't know what to do.
About 10 minutes later:
Quote:
Quote: