report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-2012, 07:46 AM
Challenge Authority

Rick Scott Tells GOP Wackos To Pack Heat For Tampa

This is great news.

Snake in the grass GOP Nazi Rick Scott has finally found a good idea.

Now, if only Governor Rick could allow all weapons to be loaded with hollow point bullets and brought onto the convention floor - a lot of America's major problems could be solved in a few minutes, given the right circumstances.

This could finally save America from an ugly fate... especially if someone goes off on the convention floor while it's packed with GOP Monkey Right lunatics.

Gov. Rick Scott Rejects Request To Ban Concealed Weapons Outside GOP Convention In Tampa

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...#ixzz1toE3bzOT

TAMPA, Fla. – Florida Gov. Rick Scott has rejected a request to ban visitors from carrying concealed weapons in downtown Tampa during the Republican National Convention in August.

The request came from Mayor Bob Buckhorn, who wrote Scott to ask for an executive order to override state and federal laws allowing people with concealed weapons permits to carry firearms.

Buckhorn and others are concerned about people carrying guns at such a large, politically charged gathering.

In a same-day response to Buckhorn’s letter Tuesday, Scott, a Republican, said banning guns in the downtown area would infringe upon citizens' constitutionally protected rights to legally arm themselves.

“Like you, I share the concerns that ‘violent anti-government protests or other civil unrest’ can pose dangers,” Scott wrote in his two-page response. “But it is unclear how disarming law-abiding citizens would better protect them from the dangers and threats posed by those who would flout the law.

Scott also said that his understanding is guns are already banned inside the convention center and in the surrounding “safety zone” created by the Secret Service.

Old 05-03-2012, 06:36 PM
Gold Member

Re: Rick Scott Tells GOP Wackos To Pack Heat For T

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
[b]
Now, if only Governor Rick could allow all weapons to be loaded with hollow point bullets and brought onto the convention floor - a lot of America's major problems could be solved in a few minutes, given the right circumstances.
It is always best to "pack heat". We also have a perfect right to do it.

Old 05-04-2012, 07:43 AM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
It is always best to "pack heat". We also have a perfect right to do it.
LMAO.... In the Land Of The Free, if you're found to be in possession of a harmless plant that grows wild in nature, has innumerable medical and industrial uses and has never caused the death of even one person in over 5 thousand years of use, you can go to jail.

But yet a clueless, reactionary, fascist whack job like you is free to get themselves a fucking gun and show up at political rallies with it.

I see your point numbnuts: The inmates are in charge of the asylum here.

Last edited by dchristie : 05-04-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Old 05-04-2012, 08:42 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
LMAO.... In the Land Of The Free, if you're found to be in possession of a harmless plant that grows wild in nature, has innumerable medical and industrial uses and has never caused the death of even one person in over 5 thousand years of use, you can go to jail.

But yet a clueless, reactionary, fascist whack job like you is free to get themselves a fucking gun and show up at political rallies with it.

So your "logic" is....dope is illegal, so guns should be too??

Old 05-04-2012, 09:18 AM
Florida Cracker

Quote:

Well Crusty, as much as I hate to admit it you are right. The Marijuana issue you are 100% right, but My guns are mine & I have the right to have them.

Old 05-04-2012, 09:22 AM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by box86rowh View Post
So your "logic" is....dope is illegal, so guns should be too??
Huh? What are you smoking, butt-nugget?

If you want government out of our lives, then let's see some fucking logic and consistency behind your bullshit for a change..

All The Monkey Right does is carve out special exceptions for themselves.

Old 05-04-2012, 09:41 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Huh? What are you smoking, butt-nugget?

If you want government out of our lives, then let's see some fucking logic and consistency behind your bullshit for a change..

All The Monkey Right does is carve out special exceptions for themselves.

Logic is a strange word coming from you. Again, why do you think guns should be illegal? I have never said I think marijuana should be mind you. I just think the correlation between the two is asinine.

Old 05-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Logic is a strange word coming from you. Again, why do you think guns should be illegal? I have never said I think marijuana should be mind you. I just think the correlation between the two is asinine.
Maybe you should smoke some dope to help you sober up.

Where did I say guns should be illegal? Nowhere.

Try to expand your mind a little.

The issue isn't about guns or pot.

It's about hypocrisy.

But, as long as we're in the business of letting politicians write laws to control people's personal and private choices, there's sure as hell far more compelling reasons to outlaw guns than there are drugs.

The only person you're going to threaten, hurt or kill with a drug is yourself. Not so with guns.

There's more guns than people in this country.

Golly... Maybe that's why we have more gun violence?

Ya think? Hmmm...

Last edited by dchristie : 05-04-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Old 05-04-2012, 12:24 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Maybe you should smoke some dope to help you sober up.

Where did I say guns should be illegal? Nowhere.

Try to expand your mind a little.

The issue isn't about guns or pot.

It's about hypocrisy.

But, as long as we're in the business of letting politicians write laws to control people's personal and private choices, there's sure as hell far more compelling reasons to outlaw guns than there are drugs.

The only person you're going to threaten, hurt or kill with a drug is yourself. Not so with guns.

There's more guns than people in this country.

Golly... Maybe that's why we have more gun violence?

Ya think? Hmmm...

"it is possible that homicide rates will begin to climb once more, as drug dealers are among those most likely to carry weapons."

The FBI estimates that there are over 200 million privately-owned firearms in the US. If you add those owned by the military, law enforcement agencies and museums, there is probably about 1 gun per person in the country.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_g...#ixzz1tvH6QZkL

Old 05-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Proper use of a pistol can save your life. Proper use of marijuana can and will ruin your life.

Big difference.

Old 05-04-2012, 04:23 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Proper use of a pistol can save your life. Proper use of marijuana can and will ruin your life.

Big difference.
Actually, proper use of a pistol would improve your IQ.

Why don't you give it a try? It couldn't hurt.

Old 05-04-2012, 04:58 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Why don't you give it a try? It couldn't hurt.
Smoking dope makes one stupid. The more dope one smokes the stupider one becomes. No one benefits from being stoned. So why do it?

As for carrying a pistol? I admit it is a pain to haul one around, until you need it of course, then it can be a lifesaver.

Old 05-05-2012, 07:31 AM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Smoking dope makes one stupid. The more dope one smokes the stupider one becomes. No one benefits from being stoned. So why do it?

As for carrying a pistol? I admit it is a pain to haul one around, until you need it of course, then it can be a lifesaver.
Even though being an incredibly stupid bastard is a way of life for you and the only topic you can, apparently, speak with any credible authority about, you're a living example that - in this county - everybody has the freedom to be just as stupid and ignorant as they can be. And it's none of the government's business.

If it were, you couldn't exist in your present state.

Frankly, I'm puzzled by something.

How can somebody living in a state of denial and ignorance as profoundly benighted as yours crawl out of bed, practice some level of personal hygiene and make it through the day in one piece?

In the meantime, letting delusional dummies like you walk around with guns is a proven and demonstrable threat - not only to the public health and safety - but even to yourself and those unfortunate enough to be around you.

I wouldn't trust somebody with your intellectual acumen to carry a plastic spork around with them.

Just being honest.

Last edited by dchristie : 05-05-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Even though being an incredibly stupid bastard is a way of life for you and the only topic you can, apparently, speak with any credible authority about, you're a living example that - in this county - everybody has the freedom to be just as stupid and ignorant as they can be. And it's none of the government's business.

If it were, you couldn't exist in your present state.

Frankly, I'm puzzled by something.

How can somebody living in a state of denial and ignorance as profoundly benighted as yours crawl out of bed, practice some level of personal hygiene and make it through the day in one piece?

In the meantime, letting delusional dummies like you walk around with guns is a proven and demonstrable threat - not only to the public health and safety - but even to yourself and those unfortunate enough to be around you.

I wouldn't trust somebody with your intellectual acumen to carry a plastic spork around with them.

Just being honest.

I am very well armed. So are hundreds of thousands of others. We do not commit crimes, but we do sometimes stop one.

As for your mouth.....clean it up.

Old 05-05-2012, 04:32 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
I am very well armed. So are hundreds of thousands of others. We do not commit crimes, but we do sometimes stop one.

As for your mouth.....clean it up.
Clinging to a cache of guns is no substitute for a brain and a dick, buttwipe. I've seen better men than you in a colony of termites.