report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Gold Member

Re: MLM: Building a "Team" all by yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by needs2stop View Post
Oh believe me, I tried doing what the "visionairies" told me. Their way don't work very well either.

I'd rather my money goes towards funding a long line of Walton descendants that'll never have to work for a living. At least they aren't scammers. They sell toilet paper, somebody wipes their a.s.s, and everyone involved cleans up. No dreams or schemes necessary. Just good old fashion retail sales.

Ahhh the swan song of losers

I couldnt do it so I will invest my time and effort into (trying) to tear it down... no matter the cost or the fact that is is growing at a staggering rate...

Must kill you!!

Old 05-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Joe Is Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
Yup!!

Fortuantely hundreds of thousands or more are at the Top of their own Team and Amway pays out Billions and Billions to us every month!!
If Amway sales were 10.9 billion last year, that means their sales were less than a billion dollars per month on average.

Would you like to change this last statement?

Old 05-04-2012, 08:17 PM
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
Must kill you!!
WOW...That's a pretty strong statement coming from a brian-washed Ambot such as yourself.

Drink a few cans of juice and calm down.

There are a bunch of MLMs you can join in the future....don't put all of your peanuts in one basket.

If the Amway cult meetings are getting to you....just jump like the rest.

Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Old 05-05-2012, 04:16 PM
Newbie Member

If you find the right leader you will feel as if you have an ally. Now... Nobody will be able to do the hard work for you. A job pays you from one person with no leverage at all. If you build your team locally you can be that leader that keeps your team motivated and arranges daily mastermind sessions. At the end of the day most people are just not willing to put forth the effort and make anything of the opportunity that they started. Lack of ambition seems to be a consistency in mankind. You work your tail off at a job but when presented with a way of making money that gives you leverage like the owner of where you work most become skeptical. Even if people join its too difficult for most people in their minds to get out side of their comfort zone and build a downline. I understand why this is, but facing your fears is how you will be able to get to the life of your dreams.