report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #19  
Old 05-04-2012, 04:20 PM
Yawn...'s Avatar
Yawn... Yawn... is offline
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,416
Re: Another Reich Winger Goes Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle View Post
Sorry, which liberals hate J E Ws? Don't many J E Ws in US vote Democrat?
That point is lost on Logjam.

Nazi's hate J E Ws
Libs hate J E Ws
Therefore: Libs are Nazis

Ya just can't fix stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logjam
Nazis hated J E Ws. Democrats and Liberals hate J E Ws. Therefore, Democrats are Nazis. It is simple logic.

It is also true.


Reply With Quote

  #20  
Old 05-04-2012, 04:21 PM
dchristie's Avatar
dchristie dchristie is offline
Challenge Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 14,879
Re: Another Reich Winger Goes Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
That point is lost on Logjam.

Nazi's hate J E Ws
Libs hate J E Ws
Therefore: Libs are Nazis

Ya just can't fix stupid.
That's beneath stupid.

When you're that mixed up, you aspire to simply being a stupid bastard.
__________________
"The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
-- Winston Churchill

Reply With Quote

  #21  
Old 05-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Logjam's Avatar
Logjam Logjam is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 925
Re: Another Reich Winger Goes Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle View Post
Sorry, which liberals hate J E Ws? Don't many J E Ws in US vote Democrat?
If you haven't heard to liberals hate spiel directed towards J E Ws then you have not been listening. Anti-semitism is on a roll.

However, your point it well taken. Almost all J E Ws vote Democrat and frankly I have never been able to figure out why. A theory is that they naturally support the underdog, in this case the underdog being the poor. Books have been written on this very subject.

However, there is light at the end of the tunnel! I have a friend who is an old line Democrat and was even a deligate. He is also a dedicated J E W. His parents escaped Stalin and spent time in a gulag. They met there!

He has become a conservative and reports to me that he will vote for a Republican for the first time in his life. I wonder how many other J E Ws in the US are making a similar decision.



Reply With Quote

  #22  
Old 05-04-2012, 05:01 PM
thistle thistle is offline
Most Valued Gold Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,600
Re: Another Reich Winger Goes Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
If you haven't heard to liberals hate spiel directed towards J E Ws then you have not been listening. Anti-semitism is on a roll.

However, your point it well taken. Almost all J E Ws vote Democrat and frankly I have never been able to figure out why. A theory is that they naturally support the underdog, in this case the underdog being the poor. Books have been written on this very subject.

However, there is light at the end of the tunnel! I have a friend who is an old line Democrat and was even a deligate. He is also a dedicated J E W. His parents escaped Stalin and spent time in a gulag. They met there!

He has become a conservative and reports to me that he will vote for a Republican for the first time in his life. I wonder how many other J E Ws in the US are making a similar decision.
You're a fucking idiot.

Reply With Quote

  #23  
Old 05-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Yawn...'s Avatar
Yawn... Yawn... is offline
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 6,416
Re: Another Reich Winger Goes Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
If you haven't heard to liberals hate spiel directed towards J E Ws then you have not been listening. Anti-semitism is on a roll.

However, your point it well taken. Almost all J E Ws vote Democrat and frankly I have never been able to figure out why. A theory is that they naturally support the underdog, in this case the underdog being the poor. Books have been written on this very subject.

However, there is light at the end of the tunnel! I have a friend who is an old line Democrat and was even a deligate. He is also a dedicated J E W. His parents escaped Stalin and spent time in a gulag. They met there!

He has become a conservative and reports to me that he will vote for a Republican for the first time in his life. I wonder how many other J E Ws in the US are making a similar decision.
Your idiocy is beyond words:

This is just one example of the largest J E Wish organization's view of Republicans and their politics.

Name:  repltr.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  106.9 KB

Reply With Quote

  #24  
Old 05-04-2012, 05:20 PM
nomaxim's Avatar
nomaxim nomaxim is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Stow, OH SOL III
Posts: 2,517
Re: Another Reich Winger Goes Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
The United States has never gone to war to make money. We went to war either to insure and codify our freedoms or to protect our shores and/or people or allies.

We lose money in wars. Wars are very expensive.
Then please explain Iraq.
Don't get me wrong here as I feel that we should have finished Saddam off in 1991.

Quote:
Were the Founding Father's also liberals? What is true is that they were not monarchists. They were all about insuring our freedom and a workable economy.
You are mostly correct here.



But, Liberalism would cover the entire bottom of the above image.
So, both Democrats and Republicans in the US practice Liberalism. The Democrats are 'progressive liberals' while the Republicans are 'traditional (conservative) liberals'.

In the above image;
In the US the Government is centered on 'Moderate'.
In Iran the Government is centered on 'Theocracy'.
In Saudi Arabia the Government is centered on 'Fascism/Monarchy'.
In North Korea the Government is centered on 'Communism/Totalitarianism'.

Note however, the opposite of Liberalism (Rule by the people') is Authoritarianism (Rule by the individual {dictatorship}).

Anarchist's believe in absolutely no government whatsoever. That is why they are shown in the above image as 'Anarchy', and shown in the center. All of the forms of government in the surrounding circle are 'statist'.
The opposite of a 'anarchist' is a 'statist'.
If you believe in any type of government, even a town council, then you are a 'statest'.

Of course I'm only dealing with the above image/graph. There are other more complex ones, like the one below.
I would point out that while the right/left is still the same in the below image/graph. The top and bottom positions are reversed.
This image/graph also tends to portray the political situation in the US more accurately. At least IMO.




Last edited by nomaxim : 05-04-2012 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Oops, missed a capitalization.
Reply With Quote

  #25  
Old 05-04-2012, 07:27 PM
Logjam's Avatar
Logjam Logjam is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 925
Re: Another Reich Winger Goes Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjoe View Post
Soemthing's certainly simple here, that's for sure. Is this the kind of tripe we'll be treated to in your "book"?
I wrote all day, all winter long on that book. I am taking a break. Publishers want it. I'll take the project up next fall.

When and if the book is published, I'll tell you where you can buy a copy.

Have you ever written a book? I enjoyed that actual writing but there is a lot more that goes with it, especially with kind of project. Scores of photographs, etc...

Reply With Quote

  #26  
Old 05-04-2012, 07:53 PM
kazza's Avatar
kazza kazza is offline
ɹǝpun uʍop
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 5,363
Re: Another Reich Winger Goes Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
If you haven't heard to liberals hate spiel directed towards J E Ws then you have not been listening. Anti-semitism is on a roll. , your point it well taken. Almost all J E Ws vote Democrat and frankly I have never been able to figure out why. A theory is that they naturally support the underdog, in this case the underdog being the poor. Books have been written on this very subject.

However, there is light at the end of the tunnel! I have a friend who is an old line Democrat and was even a deligate. He is also a dedicated J E W. His parents escaped Stalin and spent time in a gulag. They met there!

He has become a conservative and reports to me that he will vote for a Republican for the first time in his life. I wonder how many other J E Ws in the US are making a similar decision.
"Liberals are anti-semitic"

followed by:

"Almost all J E Ws do X. I think it's because all J E Ws are Y. J E Ws just don't understand Z. But there's hope! I know one J E W who isn't an idiot. Maybe the rest will come around some day."

Really?

Reply With Quote

  #27  
Old 05-04-2012, 11:54 PM
dchristie's Avatar
dchristie dchristie is offline
Challenge Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 14,879
Re: Another Reich Winger Goes Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazza View Post
"Liberals are anti-semitic"

followed by:

"Almost all J E Ws do X. I think it's because all J E Ws are Y. J E Ws just don't understand Z. But there's hope! I know one J E W who isn't an idiot. Maybe the rest will come around some day."

Really?
Indeed, the most remarkable thing about the Monkey Right is their inability to experience any humiliation or cognizance of just how ludicrous, patently idiotic and self contradictory their stupid drivel is.

Vanity and narcissism are major components of their disease - along with being dumber than rocks.

.


.
__________________
"The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
-- Winston Churchill


Last edited by dchristie : 05-04-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #28  
Old 05-05-2012, 12:03 AM
dchristie's Avatar
dchristie dchristie is offline
Challenge Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 14,879
Re: Another Reich Winger Goes Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
I wrote all day, all winter long on that book. I am taking a break. Publishers want it. I'll take the project up next fall.

When and if the book is published, I'll tell you where you can buy a copy.

Have you ever written a book? I enjoyed that actual writing but there is a lot more that goes with it, especially with kind of project. Scores of photographs, etc...
Hahaha.. What would an ignorant lunatic like you write a book about?

How to be an on-line fascist troll and gas bag in your spare time?



.
__________________
"The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
-- Winston Churchill


Last edited by dchristie : 05-05-2012 at 07:13 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #29  
Old 05-05-2012, 08:59 AM
gsoh2011 gsoh2011 is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 87
Re: Another Reich Winger Goes Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
I always thought the founding fathers were liberals making a stand against unfair taxes and went to war over it
No, I'm afraid not. What actually happened is that a bunch of unpleasant lazy nutters generally annoyed everybody in the UK, so we put them on a ship, called Mayflower Removals, or something, and we sent them off to annoy foreigners.

But they got lost and landed somewhere and founded a colony or two, and then one of the colonies got lost completely or was destroyed by an orb or something, but the other colony grew like fungus and spread everywhere.

None of the colonials felt like making a small financial contribution to the massive support given them by the UK, and as they behaved like parasites, we had to fight a War of Independence, which we won, and thereby threw them out of the British Empire.

Don't believe anybody who says otherwise, they are just biased and ungrateful colonials.

Reply With Quote

  #30  
Old 05-05-2012, 09:06 AM
gsoh2011 gsoh2011 is offline
Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 87
Re: Another Reich Winger Goes Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logjam View Post
I wrote all day, all winter long on that book. I am taking a break. Publishers want it. I'll take the project up next fall.
My own experience of book writing is that when publishers want it, they sign a contract, pay an advance on royalties, and the contract contains milestones and a schedule of deliverables. No publisher signs a contract that allows you to just take a break and pick it up where you left off. The fact that you claim to be doing just that demonstrates that you have no contract, and that in turn shows that no publishers want the book.

Quote:
When and if the book is published
if ??? Hence no contract then.

Quote:
I'll tell you where you can buy a copy.
No need, it will be downloadable from your website after a Paypal payment. Not in a bookstore.

Quote:
Have you ever written a book?
Yes, more than one, available in bookshops, Amazon, etc, etc.

Reply With Quote

  #31  
Old 05-05-2012, 09:17 AM
dchristie's Avatar
dchristie dchristie is offline
Challenge Authority
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 14,879
Re: Another Reich Winger Goes Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoh2011 View Post
My own experience of book writing is that when publishers want it, they sign a contract, pay an advance on royalties, and the contract contains milestones and a schedule of deliverables. No publisher signs a contract that allows you to just take a break and pick it up where you left off. The fact that you claim to be doing just that demonstrates that you have no contract, and that in turn shows that no publishers want the book.

if ??? Hence no contract then.

No need, it will be downloadable from your website after a Paypal payment. Not in a bookstore.

Yes, more than one, available in bookshops, Amazon, etc, etc.
Shouldn't this thread be moved to a new category called "Exposing The Fake Phony Goofball Logjam"?.
__________________
"The best case against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter"
-- Winston Churchill

Reply With Quote

  #32  
Old 05-05-2012, 02:16 PM
Logjam's Avatar
Logjam Logjam is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 925
Re: Another Reich Winger Goes Berserk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
But, the good news is the 75% of J E Ws in the USA who are Liberal Democrats , support Israel's Apartheid racist policies and who, therefore, by your definition, are also anti-Semites,

.
Not too many J E Ws are anti-semites. I do understand that historically J E Ws have been ultra liberal. I think that is about to change.

It will be interesting to see who the American J E Ws support in this next election. I doubt that as many will support Obama as they did the last time round.


Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Willard's Flunky Goes Berserk. Flips Out On Reporters dchristie Political Chat 0 07-31-2012 08:22 AM
Tea Bag Brownshirt Nazi Thugs Go Berserk At Debate dchristie Political Chat 44 10-30-2010 11:35 AM
Red Neck Nut Job Goes Berserk On Zionist Kool-Aid dchristie Political Chat 56 07-01-2010 06:49 PM
Hitler was a Right Winger ? Americanadian Political Chat 27 06-27-2007 01:31 AM
Which Right-Winger is this? Take a guess... Americanadian Political Chat 7 04-10-2007 01:37 AM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:10 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.