report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER  

Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2012, 06:58 AM
Stick to thread topics please & don't scam.

Will Romney Choose Giuliani to be his VP ?

Been seeing alot of fundraising for Mitt Romney in NY by former mayor of New York City, Rudy Giuliani also know as America's Mayor. They were together at a firehouse fundraiser.

Quote:
Giuliani vouched for Romney today, declaring, “Mitt Romney, anyone else, would have made the same decision.” Giuliani also said that Obama deserves credit for ordering that raid, “but I wish he wouldn’t use it as a source of negative campaigning. I think that’s a big mistake.”
ARTICLE
  1. Do you think Romney could pick Giuliani as his running mate?
  2. Do you think Giuliani is wining and dining and trying to impress Romney?
  3. Do you think that Romney is insisting potential running mates try and impress him, kiss his ring, like he is the KING OF SYAN?
  4. Do you think it would be good strategically to have him?
Attached Images

Bookmark and Share

Last edited by Administrator : 05-02-2012 at 07:01 AM.

Old 05-02-2012, 07:10 AM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

Re: Will Romney Choose Giuliani to be his VP ?

Nope...not a chance. Giuliani has a huge ego and I don't think he would be comfortable as an understudy.

Just my opinion.
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 05-02-2012, 07:14 AM

I think he might compliment him and be a great #2. Being an ex cop and good with the economy and crime for NYC, I see him helping Romney, plus all the Italians, cops, firefighters would be loyal to Giuliani.....and Rudy is really trying hard for Mittster

Old 05-02-2012, 07:41 AM
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.

I'm not so sure of that. Both the NYPD and the Firefighters Union have had issues with Giuliani for no following through with updating/repairing the emergency communications systems they depend upon.

Another issue is below.

Quote:
In February 2007, the International Association of Fire Fighters issued a letter accusing Giuliani of "egregious acts" against the 343 New York City firemen who had died in the September 11, 2001 attacks. The letter asserted that Giuliani rushed to conclude the recovery effort once gold and silver had been recovered from World Trade Center vaults and thereby prevented the remains of many victims from being recovered: "Mayor Giuliani's actions meant that fire fighters and citizens who perished would either remain buried at Ground Zero forever, with no closure for families, or be removed like garbage and deposited at the Fresh Kills Landfill," it said, adding: "Hundreds remained entombed in Ground Zero when Giuliani gave up on them."[1] Lawyers for the International Association of Fire Fighters seek to interview Giuliani under oath as part of a federal legal action alleging that New York City negligently dumped body parts and other human remains in the Fresh Kills Landfill.[2]
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Old 05-02-2012, 09:01 AM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
I'm not so sure of that. Both the NYPD and the Firefighters Union have had issues with Giuliani for no following through with updating/repairing the emergency communications systems they depend upon.

Another issue is below.
Rudy is the perfect GOP VP candidate.

Frankly, I'm perplexed that he's not the nominee.

He's got all the perfect GOP qualifications for the big job.

As mayor of NYC on 911, he located the emergency command HQ right in the line of fire at ground zero - despite lots of contrary advice from experts.

Then, he ran away like a little girl before pretending to be a macho "in-charge" guy when he made it uptown to posture in front of the media cameras.

Then, he made sure all the evidence got swept up asap and hustled off to a Staten Island landfill - along with the remains of dead firefighters and EMT rescuers - .. leaving nothing for families of the dead and - especially - for forensic experts to apply a rigorous scientific examination.

Then, he got to work peddling the treasonous lie and absurd canard that we were attacked because Muslims don't like our fucking "Freedom"(tm) - lambasting Ron Paul with a series of rude, insolent and indignant attacks for stating the obvious truth during the debates about the real reasons for the attack.

And just for icing on the cake, recommended his close butt buddy and pal Bernard Kerrick - a thoroughly corrupt and incompetent criminal asshole of mind boggling proportions - to head Homeland Security.

Of course, this doesn't even begin to touch on Rudy's adulterous antics at Gracie Mansion while he was banging Judy Nathan in his wife's bed like a typical GOP Family values guy in the image of Newt Gingrich.

Yep.. Rudy is the man for Mitt.

Last edited by dchristie : 05-02-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:29 AM

Didn't know about NYPD and Firemen not liking him, nice find. I am so curious if its about money raised for the campaign and strategic location, and the litmus test with each person in the media.

I'm seeing crazy patterns of "Flavor of the week", its seriously like all this is a puppet show and someone is pulling the strings.

FASCINATING!

Old 05-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
I think he might compliment him and be a great #2. Being an ex cop and good with the economy and crime for NYC, I see him helping Romney, plus all the Italians, cops, firefighters would be loyal to Giuliani.....and Rudy is really trying hard for Mittster
It would be perfect. They lambast Obama for mentioning accomplishments in the "war on terra" and then pick a vp candidate so they can run on the "war on terra".