report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Medical Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Vaccine Insanity

Back in the 1980s, children were asked to get 23 doses of 7 different vaccines. By 2010, parents are being asked to give their children 69 doses of 16 vaccines. That’s triple the dose of those recommended in the 1980s.
And today, many states have made certain vaccinations mandatory… with parents having little or NO say in whether or not their children will receive a vaccine.

Are we doing the right thing? Should all of this be stopped? Or, are we completely taking vaccines for granted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH7DdnXPm2U

For more information please go to:

http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/home

I just finished watching the full version of the movie. All I can say right now is we've got to slow the roll.

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 04-30-2012, 11:21 PM
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Re: Vaccine Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
Back in the 1980s, children were asked to get 23 doses of 7 different vaccines. By 2010, parents are being asked to give their children 69 doses of 16 vaccines. That’s triple the dose of those recommended in the 1980s.
And today, many states have made certain vaccinations mandatory… with parents having little or NO say in whether or not their children will receive a vaccine.

Are we doing the right thing? Should all of this be stopped? Or, are we completely taking vaccines for granted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH7DdnXPm2U

For more information please go to:

http://www.greatergoodmovie.org/home

I just finished watching the full version of the movie. All I can say right now is we've got to slow the roll.

Lady Mod

Sorry, I will do not trust the health of my children to you tube vids. And web sites that solicit 'donations' to spread the 'word' about the dangers of vaccination.

Thank God we have 16 vaccinations to give our children !!!!

I California we have have several serious out brakes of whooping cough due to parents failing to properly immunize their children. In 2010 when 9,000 were infected. Ten babies died after exposure from adults or older children - who were not immunized.

I trust the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/

http://www.vaccines.gov/who_and_when/infant/index.html

Old 05-01-2012, 12:49 AM
I ain't got time for pedantic Ghandi type internet nerds

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
hmmm trust our govt or not....

hmmm they want me to sign a piece of paper that says if my child is injured or killed by the vaccine I will not sue the doctor, the manufacturer, the distributor or the gov't .....

no, I don't trust them....

but I want to travel.....looks like to go to asia and africa I gotta get all sorts of crap...
OK, don't vaccinate your kids.

Send me $20.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:42 AM
Je suis un travesti executif

I can't believe how many people are misinformed about vaccinations. The risks are EXTREMELY minimal, especially in comparison to how many lives are saved. The numbers are astronomical to the good.

There are diseases we haven't even seen in scores of years popping up again because people are misinformed. These diseases are HORRIBLE and used to be normal for children to die of. Nearly EVERYONE had children die before these vaccinations, people!

Please don't listen to the scaremongers and get your children vaccinated. If you love them, you'll do it. If you REALLY love them, you'll find out the real facts from the real medical journals and not from scare sites.

TALK TO YOUR DOCTORS.

It makes me cry to think of children dying because their parents are gullible and refuse to go to the right sources for their information.

"The one thing women don't want to find in their stockings on Christmas morning is their husband." ~ Joan Rivers

Old 05-02-2012, 07:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yawn... View Post
OK, don't vaccinate your kids.

Send me $20.
Name me one study that compares the kids who weren't vaccinated to kids that are that shows vaccinated kids are healthier than those that weren't. There hasn't been one, and for good reason, it's not true.

When they can prove that vaccinations make our children safer than injecting them with aluminum and mercury from infancy with real statistics I might be convinced.

What brings the numbers down, when they show honest statistics are better hygeine and living conditions. That's the biggest contributer to irradicating childhood diseases. And since when has chicken pox been a killer disease? When did cervical cancer (the easiest cancer to cure and least of the problem cancers) become the focus of concern? And the injection doesn't even kill the components of the virus that causes the cancer. So, why was the injection fast tracked?

I'm not saying and neither are the people who are asking for donations saying eliminate giving vaccinations, but to make our government agencies responsible to protect our health to make the pharmacuticals behave responsibly, and force the companies to better test, not fast track and allow parents the right to make "informed" decisons concerning vaccinating their offspring.

The parents whose children have been permanently damaged by vaccines, or lost their children due to the vaccines aren't trying to eliminate them, but make the companies who withhold the full information them accountable.

We want board members who don't have a financial stake in the profits to be making the decisions of whether a vaccine should be approved or not. Why should I trust a doctor who is in the back pocket of Merc or some other Pharmacutical company or a governor who is on the board, to tell me the vaccine of the company they profit from is good for my kids? That's a clear conflict of interests.

Lady Mod

seek it elsewhere.

Last edited by sojustask : 05-02-2012 at 11:04 PM.

Old 05-02-2012, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwil View Post
I guess you like signing your life away....I asked every time is this required?

Now they are trying to get the young girls to take a vaccine that has been shown to have a higher rate of issues than the actual problem it addresses. There isn't any epidemic....

Then my wife took our kids and got the measles shots...and they both contracted the measles, and when I requested the doctor inform the CDC that this beta test they put my kids thru was a bad batch he said they had no methodology in place to gather this info..when I called the CDC they said the same thing and I was also told that my kids couldn't get the measles after the shot, and the shot couldn't give it to them either....yet they got it.

Yeah....I trust them.
There is a place to report it. The DVD has that information and the CDC admits that compliance on reporting is way below what it should be.

All the DVD does is give the facts of both sides.

But, you can't convince the sheeple to ask questions or get answers. That's why they are sheep. They don't think for themselves.

Lady Mod

seek it elsewhere.