report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > MLM Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Cranky Old Fart

Amway: ‘How to Handle Negative Websites’

This is hilarious!

Here is the transcript of a brainwashing tape entitled: ‘How to Handle Negative Websites’. It was first produced and distributed by the ‘InterNet Services Corporation’ in 2001. This company was owned by ‘Amway Diamond Distributor’, the self-styled ‘pastor’ Dexter Yager. This particular piece of divisive nonsense has only been officially available to the most brainwashed, high-level US Ambots.

The fire and brimstone preacher who featured on the tape, was Pastor Mark Gorman.

Quote:
‘I'm convinced more and more each day that this (‘Amway’) business was God's idea. What I'm saying is God created this (‘Amway’) business so that we could pull families together and help people — and the Devil does not like that ! If you don't believe there's a Devil, go on the Internet ! Man I'm telling you, there's a Devil ! The Devil does not like this (‘Amway’) business ! - He does not like the unity in this (Amway’) business ! All I want to say to you is: guys, if I were the Devil and I saw a business that was keeping marriages together, where that men learned how to love their wife … they're taught from stage in Leadership sessions how to love their wife … where women are taught how to really integrate the marriage … the husband and wife relationship … where parents are taught how to bring up their children and encourage them to speak life and positive things into them so that those children have good healthy self-images and believe that they can really do anything that they put their minds to do . If I saw a business that was responsible for holding those marriages and families together, and getting people out of debt, and learning how to treat people with dignity, respect and kindness … a business that gave people hope for freedom, hope for their financial future … that a person could not even succeed in this (‘Amway’) business without helping somebody else, and that the more people you help the more money you make… a business that teaches the principles of morals and ethics and integrity, that gives dignity to human life, that validates marriages an institution that should be reverenced that should not be put down or criticised or belittled .… If I saw a business that did all those things and so much more for humanity .… If I were the Devil, I'd hate it with a passion ! And I am convinced that not only does Satan hate the Church, I'm convinced with all my heart that Satan has good reason for hating this (‘Amway’) business. He has good reason for hating Dexter and Birdie and every Leader in their organisation. Satan hates this (‘Amway’) business with a passion, because this (‘Amway’) business stands for everything he hates ! And if you want to know whose behind those Websites, all I ask you is, who could it be… huh ? … Could it be Satan ?
You got that tape in your tools collection, Skep?

I know you're brainwashed, but are you a high-enough-level Ambot yet to be privy to this information?

Old 04-29-2012, 08:08 PM
Gold Member

Re: Amway: ‘How to Handle Negative Websites’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
This is hilarious!

Here is the transcript of a brainwashing tape entitled: ‘How to Handle Negative Websites’. It was first produced and distributed by the ‘InterNet Services Corporation’ in 2001. This company was owned by ‘Amway Diamond Distributor’, the self-styled ‘pastor’ Dexter Yager. This particular piece of divisive nonsense has only been officially available to the most brainwashed, high-level US Ambots.

The fire and brimstone preacher who featured on the tape, was Pastor Mark Gorman.

You got that tape in your tools collection, Skep?

I know you're brainwashed, but are you a high-enough-level Ambot yet to be privy to this information?
Oh, so you are against marriage, integrity, fidelity, character and high morals?

Maybe you should listen to the tape again...

Or maybe you are a fan of Satan?

Sad

Old 04-29-2012, 08:21 PM
I'm no crook...my upline told me to do it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeptical_MLM'er View Post
Oh, so you are against marriage, integrity, fidelity, character and high morals?
You should think about doing the same...

Here's a good one....
"That's why I changed my 'story'".
Where else can you find this nonsense besides here?

Old 04-29-2012, 08:57 PM
Cranky Old Fart

Quote:

WOW!

Let's see if I have this straight.

If I'm not an Ambot, then that automatically means I'm against marriage, integrity, fidelity, character, high morals, and a fan of Satan?

Old 04-29-2012, 10:20 PM
Diamond Member

Are they saying that on the 8th day God created Amway?

Old 04-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Bunkum View Post
WOW!

Let's see if I have this straight.

If I'm not an Ambot, then that automatically means I'm against marriage, integrity, fidelity, character, high morals, and a fan of Satan?
Nope...just saying your "stance" seems to intimate that....

If Amway supports and preaches those things, and you are against Amway... erego...?

Old 04-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Punch. Kick. Blam!

Quote:

If Amway supports and preaches those things, and you are against Amway... erego...?
Wow. Now your "college degree vs Amway" thread makes more sense to me.

Folks, can we all just agree to ignore this guy?

Old 04-29-2012, 11:28 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassdefender View Post

Ignoring truth and burying your head in the sand doesn't make it any less true....

Old 04-30-2012, 12:54 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassdefender View Post

I vote in favor of the aforementioned movement.

CoolGrey: [Son concerned with is parents choice to join Amway] After one last heated argument with my mom, I have been kicked out for "being too negative" and "bringing so much negativity home" (just got home from college)

ChrisDoyle: I have to be honest I'm with your parents on this one.

Old 04-30-2012, 05:55 AM
Cranky Old Fart

The 10 MLM Commandments - Amway Standard Version (ASV)

1.- Thou shall have no other MLM before Me.
2.- You shall not make for yourself a carved image of Rich DeVoss.
3.- Thou shall not take the name of Amway in vain.
4.- Remember thy business model, to keep it holy.
5.- Honor thy up-lines.
6.- Thou shall not murder the newbies' illusions.
7.- Thou shall not commit to other MLM's.
8.- Thou shall not steal down lines.
9.- Thou shall not bear false witness for Nutrilite.
10.- Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's level.

Old 04-30-2012, 06:37 AM
Diamond Member

So if I join Amway; God will be in my upline?

Old 04-30-2012, 10:40 AM
Band

Quote:

No, your spin says that. Nothing about what he posted said that.

Your continued meltdown is amusing.
I'm not selling anything, so I don't need links in my signature to for-profit ventures. You really should question the intentions of those here that have them, as they are generally advertising, not informing.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:45 AM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvinandhobbes View Post
No, your spin says that. Nothing about what he posted said that.

Your continued meltdown is amusing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Meltdown...... Pfffft HAHA

Lookslike another zealot who hates his wife, morals, integrity and loves Satan!!

Good for you..

your kids must be so proud!

Old 04-30-2012, 11:10 AM
Platinum Member

It'd be like the guy from Enron getting up there and telling everyone that God told him to invest their retirements in Enron stock. That didn't happen, but the result would be the same. I don't think this is necessarily a bad reflection of MLM or Amway, but speaks volumes about this particular person and their beliefs and opinions.

It's one thing to have fantastical notions about religion, but when you make those opinions public AND tie them into a business endeavor...it's a problem.

Me and my friend were about to sign up for Amway years ago but decided not to specifically because of all the religious goofiness.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:31 PM
Joe Is Cool

Quote:

Sad
Is this the same Dextare Yager?

http://www.amquix.info/yager_harasment_suit.html

In a case (00-07323NO) filed 7/25/2000 Amway/Quixtar Crown Ambassador distributor Dexter Yager was charged by a former Amway employee with sexual harassment in Michigan Circuit Court of Kent County. (Grand Rapids and home to Amway/Quixtar) The Plaintiff claims she lost her job over the incident. Were there political repercussions inside Amway when she complained? Can an IBOA board member get an Amway employee fired?
From the complaint:
5. On March 15, 2000, Plaintiff was employed in the Special Events department of Amway Corporation, as the Photography Administrator. As such, she was asked by Amway to assist in photographing the board of the Independent Business Owners Association ("IBOA") and various committees during an Amway convention the "IBOA" being held at the Amway Grand Hotel.

6. Defendant Yager, is an Executive Board member of the "IBOA" and was present at the convention to be photographed with other board members.

7. During the time photographs were being taken, Defendant Yager intentionally, unlawfully, and repeatedly touched Plaintiff in a sexually suggestive manner, including putting his arms around her, fondling her neck, and pinching here in the genital area.

8. As a direct and proximate result of Defendant's assault of Plaintiff, Plaintiff suffered damages, including the following:

humiliation, mortification, and embarrassment;
emotional distress;
loss of professional integrity;
loss of job.

The court docket shows the case was settled before it went to court and was settled with "prejudice". I assume the Plaintiff was compensated to keep the issue quiet and away from a jury trial.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
Is this the same Dextare Yager?

http://www.amquix.info/yager_harasment_suit.html

In a case (00-07323NO) filed 7/25/2000 Amway/Quixtar Crown Ambassador distributor Dexter Yager was charged by a former Amway employee with sexual harassment in Michigan Circuit Court of Kent County. (Grand Rapids and home to Amway/Quixtar) The Plaintiff claims she lost her job over the incident. Were there political repercussions inside Amway when she complained? Can an IBOA board member get an Amway employee fired?
From the complaint:
5. On March 15, 2000, Plaintiff was employed in the Special Events department of Amway Corporation, as the Photography Administrator. As such, she was asked by Amway to assist in photographing the board of the Independent Business Owners Association ("IBOA") and various committees during an Amway convention the "IBOA" being held at the Amway Grand Hotel.

6. Defendant Yager, is an Executive Board member of the "IBOA" and was present at the convention to be photographed with other board members.

7. During the time photographs were being taken, Defendant Yager intentionally, unlawfully, and repeatedly touched Plaintiff in a sexually suggestive manner, including putting his arms around her, fondling her neck, and pinching here in the genital area.

8. As a direct and proximate result of Defendant's assault of Plaintiff, Plaintiff suffered damages, including the following:

humiliation, mortification, and embarrassment;
emotional distress;
loss of professional integrity;
loss of job.

The court docket shows the case was settled before it went to court and was settled with "prejudice". I assume the Plaintiff was compensated to keep the issue quiet and away from a jury trial.
.....and your lack of any point is......typical...

Love the quoting of disgruntled blogs again.... so credible...

Even if accurate... way to jump to a negative conclusion... settled out of court MUST mean it was TRUE

you are such worse than a troll... you are a internet whore..

Old 04-30-2012, 12:52 PM
Joe Is Cool

Quote:
.....and your lack of any point is......typical...

Love the quoting of disgruntled blogs again.... so credible...

Even if accurate... way to jump to a negative conclusion... settled out of court MUST mean it was TRUE
He wouldn't settle out of court it he was innocent. It was probably true. Of course you are welcome to prove it wasn't true.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:55 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
He wouldn't settle out of court it he was innocent. It was probably true. Of course you are welcome to prove it wasn't true.
Dont have to prove a negative...

That is what you losers are forced to use as your argument...

"Ohhh..I'm Joe Bitch Cooland I have no facts so I will draw conclusions out of thin air like an Ass Wipe..."

You go with your bad self..