report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Conspiracy Theories
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1387  
Old 04-29-2012, 07:46 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
Cloud just lays reality to all the footage showing the orb. That is proof beyond refute. No one saw a plane and if they did, there were two things involved. The orb is conclusive, the planes are in doubt.
Clouds video clearly shows a plane....furthermore, you can hear the sound of he plane as it washes over his position.

The fact that he didn't see the plane is of no consequence. We have no idea what exactly he was looking or not looking at as flight 175 flew into the tower.

AND...WHERE IS HIS CLAIM THAT HIS VIDEO WAS EDITED OR TAMPERED WITH!!!!????
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.


Reply With Quote

  #1388  
Old 04-29-2012, 07:48 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
So, because he accepted that his faked footage was real, that makes it real, in reality. Is that what you're saying? The blob in his video literally appears out of thin air.
OH...so now he is part of the conspiracy?....he sold out? Where is your proof supporting that lie?

No, the "blob" which oddly looks like a large commercial airliner, appears as it should in a low res video, compressed for the internet.

Fuvking idiot.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #1389  
Old 04-29-2012, 07:52 PM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Clouds video clearly shows a plane....furthermore, you can hear the sound of he plane as it washes over his position.

The fact that he didn't see the plane is of no consequence. We have no idea what exactly he was looking or not looking at as flight 175 flew into the tower.

AND...WHERE IS HIS CLAIM THAT HIS VIDEO WAS EDITED OR TAMPERED WITH!!!!????
NO PLANE IN CLOUD'S VIDEO. IT'S A BLOB THAT APPEARS OUT OF THIN AIR. IT DOESN'T FLY SOUTH OF WHERE IT FIRST APPEARED.



Last edited by 7forever : 04-29-2012 at 07:56 PM.
Reply With Quote

  #1390  
Old 04-29-2012, 07:54 PM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
OH...so now he is part of the conspiracy?....he sold out? Where is your proof supporting that lie?

No, the "blob" which oddly looks like a large commercial airliner, appears as it should in a low res video, compressed for the internet.

Fuvking idiot.
It looks nothing like a plane and appears out of thin air.


Reply With Quote

  #1391  
Old 04-29-2012, 08:00 PM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
Clouds video clearly shows a plane....furthermore, you can hear the sound of he plane as it washes over his position.

The fact that he didn't see the plane is of no consequence. We have no idea what exactly he was looking or not looking at as flight 175 flew into the tower.

AND...WHERE IS HIS CLAIM THAT HIS VIDEO WAS EDITED OR TAMPERED WITH!!!!????
Clouds video clearly shows a fake blob magically appear and it looks nothing like any of the better fakes.

The fact that he didn't see the plane CONFIRMS the live broadcasts showing no plane but an orb. We know he was looking at the towers because he said so while filming.

Reply With Quote

  #1392  
Old 04-29-2012, 08:01 PM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
It looks nothing like a plane and appears out of thin air.

Thanks for being stupid again!
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.

Reply With Quote

  #1393  
Old 04-29-2012, 09:38 PM
yyy123 yyy123 is offline
Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1,071
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
The people in Manhattan on 9/11 did not know the orb was supposed to be flight 175. Many on the ground identified it as being a smaller plane or chopper. There is a difference and it does prove that many exaggerated what they saw to better fit what was supposed to be there but wasn't.

No airliner crashed into either tower because there was none recoreded by any amateur or news camera. Clifton Cloud was looking at the towers and saw no plane because there was no plane you stubborn tool.

They did NOT see an airliner crash into the tower but via television. They were physically present and physically didn't see anything but a slow moving orb.

You don't what you are talking about. You have proven to be a sloppy liar. You are gullible and will believe anything the government tells you so long as it conforms to their proven lies.

You may now read this response and jack-off vigorously to it... as it is a response to your stupidity and an opportunity for you to post your idiocy once again.
As I thought. You have nothing. An airliner is an obvious item to identify if you are on the ground looking at it. People just do not know what flight identifier is associated with it.
They physically saw an airliner. They know it was an airliner. That is why you cannot prove your case. People know what they physically saw... not what they claim to have seen on TV, but what they physically saw.

You are either very funny or very stupid.

Reply With Quote

  #1394  
Old 04-30-2012, 02:33 AM
Kelderek's Avatar
Kelderek Kelderek is offline
Diamond Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 2,158
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
The two images are at the exact same angle showing two planes banking left, one is fake of course.
The images does not show planes at the same angle, turdbrain.

Just another example of what a dishonest scumbag you are...


Reply With Quote

  #1395  
Old 04-30-2012, 04:50 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
The images does not show planes at the same angle, turdbrain.

Just another example of what a dishonest scumbag you are...

I've made the same image showing the planes are not the same ....and his still, dishonestly, tries to make this claim.



He has no desire in learning the truth, he just wants to believe he's won the argument...despite not winning one point of the argument.
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.


Last edited by LogicallyYours : 04-30-2012 at 05:40 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #1396  
Old 04-30-2012, 05:02 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7forever View Post
It looks nothing like a plane and appears out of thin air.

You dumb twit...the video is highly compressed and shot from a great distance. The fades in. Period.

Are you too stupid to understand how that all works? Does someone have to tell you to eat or breath during the course of the day?

Wow, you really are stupid.

Hey look!...Your "Blob"...it....it....it looks....no wait.....it's got wings and a tail!!!!




SO....ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE DEBUNKED!
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.


Last edited by LogicallyYours : 04-30-2012 at 05:50 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #1397  
Old 04-30-2012, 06:52 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yyy123 View Post
As I thought. You have nothing. An airliner is an obvious item to identify if you are on the ground looking at it. People just do not know what flight identifier is associated with it.
They physically saw an airliner. They know it was an airliner. That is why you cannot prove your case. People know what they physically saw... not what they claim to have seen on TV, but what they physically saw.

You are either very funny or very stupid.
As I thought. You have nothing. An airliner is an obvious item to identify if you are on the ground looking at it. People literally laughed at it because it definitely wasn't flight 175.
They physically saw exactly what aired on 4 news broadcasts, an orb.

They knew it wasn't anything commericial because many said so. That is why you cannot prove your case. People know what they physically saw and many exaggerated some to fit the official story. What they claim to have seen is the fake garbage that was shown on tv.

You are very stupid.


Last edited by 7forever : 05-01-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Reply With Quote

  #1398  
Old 04-30-2012, 06:55 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
I've made the same image showing the planes are not the same ....and his still, dishonestly, tries to make this claim.



He has no desire in learning the truth, he just wants to believe he's won the argument...despite not winning one point of the argument.
You have no desire in accepting truth, but simply believe an impossible story...despite not winning one point of the argument.

Reply With Quote

  #1399  
Old 04-30-2012, 07:01 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelderek View Post
The images does not show planes at the same angle, turdbrain.

Just another example of what a dishonest scumbag you are...

You've made the same image showing the REAL plane AND FAKE IMAGE ARE are banking left....and you still desperately try to make the claim that the right engine can be too close to the fuselage and left engine attached to air. When you can find a real plane that matches the fake black image then you got something. YOU GOT NOTHING.lol


Reply With Quote

  #1400  
Old 04-30-2012, 07:09 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours View Post
You dumb twit...the video is highly compressed and shot from a great distance. The fades in. Period.

Are you too stupid to understand how that all works? Does someone have to tell you to eat or breath during the course of the day?

Wow, you really are stupid.

Hey look!...Your "Blob"...it....it....it looks....no wait.....it's got wings and a tail!!!!




SO....ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE DEBUNKED!
You dumb twit...the video is fine and shows silly fakery and was shot from a mile away. It's fake, Period.

You are too deseperately defeated to accept reality. Does someone have to tell you to eat or breath during the course of the day?

Wow, you really are stupid.

Hey look!...the "Blob"...it....it....it looks....no wait.....it's got NO wings and NO tail!!!! AND IT'S BLACK.

Reply With Quote

  #1401  
Old 04-30-2012, 07:12 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicallyYours
There is no Orb. All three videos show a plane, the only difference being is, the first video is so artifacted due to compression and being out of focus that the wings and the tail are obscured. Having said that, as the plane moves through the video you can clearly see a pixelization ghost where the wings and tail are.

You're just too stupid and dishonest to admit that. Furthermore, I'll engage you in a written debate on any topic that I disagree with you, based on specific claims.

You're nothing but a buffoon. You don't scare anyone with your pseudo-mental abilities.


There is no plane. All four videos show an orb, the only difference is, wnbc's orb descended at a steeper angle than the other three. All videos are just fine and show the orb clearly and obviously coming from west of the towers. You can clearly see a floating dot.

The final 14 seconds of approach by the 911 commission was south to north, not west to east. The orb cannot visually be a chopper or plane and its float path would have crashed into the west side of T2, not southeast corner. The drone literally circled around just like Matt Lauer said after he saw it.







You're just too stupid and dishonest to admit that. Furthermore, you can't engage in a written debate on any topic that I bashed your brians in about, or else you'd have offered something by now.

You're nothing but a buffoon. You don't scare anyone with your mental madness.

Reply With Quote

  #1402  
Old 04-30-2012, 07:16 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

With the clear and overwhelming evidence of drones, it was inevitable that a few eyewitnesses would corroborate the video footage of drones for both towers. Stewart, said he saw something bump into tower 1 before it exploded. That certainly wasn't a plane, because a plane would crash into it, not bump.

He says, "I'm not sure, if it was a ????? (plane). Of course it wasn't a plane, Stewy, and you gave the truth some of the best early testimony that no planes of any kind were seen for either tower because neither had wings. His subconscious gave every word, but 'plane', leaving no doubt that his conscious state prevented that last word. But, we already know those goofy french kids did not film a plane or really any identifiable object which corrorborates Stewart's verified account.

Bryant Gumbel: It's 8:52 here in New York, I'm Bryant Gumbel. We understand that there has been a plane crash on the southern tip of Manhattan. You're looking at the WTC. We understand that a plane has crashed into the WTC. We don't know anything more than that. We don't know if it was a commercial aircraft. We don't know if it was a private aircraft. We have no idea how many were on board, or what the extent of the injuries are right now. We are, uh, we have, I understand, an eyewitness on the phone right now. Sir...

[cuts to commercial briefly]

BG: ...your name?

Stewart: Yeah, my name is Stewart.

BG: Sir, where are you right now?

S: I'm working at a restaurant in Soho. (northeast of the towers)

BG: Alright, so tell us what you saw if you would?

S: I literally, I was waiting a table and I literally saw a -- it seemed to be like the small plane. I just heard a couple of noises. It looked like it bounced off the building and then I heard, uh, I saw a huge like ball of fire on top and then the smoke seemed to simmer down and it just stunned -- you know a lot of smoke was coming out and that's pretty much the extent of what I saw.

BG: A private aircraft?

S: I'm not sure, if it was a -- it just seemed like a smaller plane. I don't think it was anything commercial.

BG: Did you, could you tell us whether or not it was a prop, or a jet .

S: I honestly don't know. It happened too quickly



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SXIxbhgUDw

Reply With Quote

  #1403  
Old 04-30-2012, 07:20 AM
7forever's Avatar
7forever 7forever is offline
Gold Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 903
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Chopper 4 is the longest live broadcast before the south tower's explosion that starts around two minutes beforehand. If flight 175 was really involved, it would have been filmed way behind and (southwest) right of the towers at some point during its descent. It had to fly just northeast/past the statue of liberty making a hard right and left turn into the southeast corner. None of this occurs because there was no plane, but a very small orb that floats for less than ten seconds before disappearing behind the towers. It leaves a very distinct shadow in the final seconds before explosion which proves that it literally circled around the south tower before bumping into it. It becomes visible at 2:14 on top right of screen.

The 911 commission, properly and logically concluded that 175 had to fly over New York Bay in its final seconds, therefore, any object seen west of the towers could not be flight 175. The shadow between the towers seen in three broadcasts is that of the drone, because it logically and officially could not have flown east of Tower 1 in its final 3-5 seconds, which is required to create the shadow.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_caQ9...ure=plpp_video

Reply With Quote

  #1404  
Old 04-30-2012, 10:23 AM
LogicallyYours's Avatar
LogicallyYours LogicallyYours is offline
Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,378
Re: A fake plane was added for south tower explosi

Quote:


You dumb twit...the video is fine and shows silly fakery and was shot from a mile away. It's fake, Period.

Really??? Who claims it was faked, you???...because the person who took the video, Clifton Cloud, is making NO SUCH CLAIM.

Where is you proof it was faked?...How was it faked???
__________________
"Religion is a heavy suitcase: all you have to do is put it down."
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I have read the bible...more than once. I was not impressed nor was I so moved to give up my ability to think for myself and surrender my knowledge of facts for the unfounded belief in a mythical sky-fairy." - Me.



Last edited by LogicallyYours : 05-01-2012 at 10:48 AM.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UA 175: Who created fake footage from south view? 7forever Conspiracy Theories 61 12-27-2011 01:29 AM
First teen added to Crime Stoppers 10 Most Wanted SnappyDan Political Chat 9 05-26-2011 12:54 PM
Plane crash kills 158 in south India Yeah Well Fine Then Political Chat 18 05-23-2010 03:24 AM
Oil rig explosion..what the media 3 didn't say. danrush1966 Political Chat 8 05-02-2010 06:19 PM
Albania protests over Belgrade embassy explosion sojustask Political Chat 0 01-03-2006 10:34 PM

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump




This site may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. Scam.com does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the Userís own risk. Neither Scam.com nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers, shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, alteration of or use of any content herein, or for its timeliness or completeness, nor shall they be liable for any failure of performance, computer virus or communication line failure, regardless of cause, or for any damages resulting therefrom. Just because a business, person, or entity is listed on scam.com does not necessarily constitute they are scammers. This is a free open forum where people can debate the merits from the consumer's or business owner's perspective. Registration and participation is always FREE.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:58 AM.




Scam.com Is Proudly Hosted By Rackco and Protected By CloudFlare


Scams Message Board - Copyright 2004-2013 Scam.com , All Rights Reserved.