report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Political Chat
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2012, 03:58 PM
Diamond Member

Re: Right-Wing Trolls @ Scam Sickest Bastards On E

Quote:
Originally Posted by box86rowh View Post
Why don't you time travel on your surfboard 200 years ago...then break it.

Oh look, here comes one now.

Old 04-26-2012, 07:50 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by box86rowh View Post
So you are saying you lied when you said it was you then defended that staement for weeks afterword? Or was it a "joke"?? Either way, your medication is there for a reason...take it.
When I said "what" was I, numb-nuts? LOL

You do have a lurid fantasy life.

You also have a gift for seeing things on your monitor that aren't there.

Well, actually, it's not really a gift.

I guess that kind of explains a lot about why you're hanging around here all the time.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:16 AM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
box86rowh...

Must be his holding pen while he awaits classification!

They come in all shapes and sizes, don't they?

Pity they can't figure out how you took a photo of yourself in the surf....from the beach...

LOL! Takes away all the doubt about them, huh!

Hahaha.. Yeah.. They must be waiting for the zoology people to get back to them with something.

In the meantime, it looks like these Monkeys are still grappling with the existential mysteries of life.

Old 04-27-2012, 08:14 AM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza. View Post
Yep, and not even close to have evolved enough to touch the monolith!

Sadly, we can't send them to the moon too.

Old 04-27-2012, 07:36 PM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Re: Right Wing Trolls @ Scam Sickest Bastards On E

Quote:
Originally Posted by philoyd View Post
Why would an automaic email do that?

Racial chat? sounds awful. Highlighting people's differences by dividing people into little groups to get them infighting, rather than uniting against the international technocratic financiers that fund the mainstream left and right

it is a proven fake, not a conspiracy theory
Actually Philoyd, the Racial chat forum is a lot more sane and friendly than the political chat forum.

Welcome back to the boards. They are going through some changes, we hope for the better. But it is a work in progress.

BTW, I know several old members who got the emails, including myself.

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 04-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Lady Moderator- Just call me Your Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchristie View Post
This phenomena is the only factor that intrigues me about this place anymore.

The one purpose served by the contingent of hate fueled rabid right morons that habitually loiter around here is to provide an ongoing source of awe and amazement at just how insane and full of shit the kooks, crazies and crackpots who call themselves "conservatives" in this country have become.

It's not their seditious, compulsive and pathological hate - especially for The President - which goes beyond a logical evaluation of his performance and well into a bizarre manifestation of rancid, racist, wholly irrational hysteria involving myths about his birth certificate, his parents, his family and any irrelevant slander these deranged animals can percolate up from the primitive abscesses of their rodent like "brains". There is no level to which they won't sink. They've already gone lower than the sewer and have been working at plumbing new depths each and every day.

It's not the ludicrously cliche gibberish parroted over and over by the local menagerie of mental cases who malinger here - obviously without a job or a life.

Their mission: Spend each counter-productive day of their miserable existence excreting the darkest, most corrosive bile imaginable directed at polarizing our country.

Their method: Marginalizing those who don't buy into their insanity with simple minded labels used for name calling and bullying.

Their target: "Liberals", ie: contributing, honest Americans who don't toe the War Party Line and its Zionist Racist Criminal Agenda.

It's not just anti-intellectual hate radio agitators whose mission for 30 years has been to deliver a daily electronic brew of derisive smears and slime conceived for no other purpose than to further divide this culture and drag us back into the Middle Ages.

They want to call it a Culture War.

It's not a culture war. It's not conservatism.

And there's definitely nothing patriotic about it.

In fact, it's nothing less than a pestilent disease - like a virus. And the main symptom is Treason.

In fact, they have no problem whatsoever professing their loyalty to another country entirely.

The carriers are a cult of disturbed, vicious, void of conscience criminally insane lunatics who should be rounded up and put away... for the good of all - including their own.

It's happened before when a pandemic social disease begins to erupt.

It can happen again.

One can only hope that there's a record of these rabid vermin malingering around here.

We need to know where to pick them up when the time comes.
\
I think the problem they have with this post dchristie is that you used too many big words.

You may have to do what my boss (believe it or not) told me to do when I have to give orders/instructions to my co-workers, he told me I was going to have to "dumb down" or they wouldn't understand me.

ROFLMAO!! He was serious. I told him there was no way I could get that dumb.

It will be troublesome my friend to find enough adjectives with only 3 or 4 letters that will convey your message. You might have to go back to posting pictures so that they "get it."

Lady Mod

When we are unable to find tranquility within ourselves, it is useless to
seek it elsewhere.
---= Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Old 04-28-2012, 10:02 PM
Challenge Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by sojustask View Post
I think the problem they have with this post dchristie is that you used too many big words.

You may have to do what my boss (believe it or not) told me to do when I have to give orders/instructions to my co-workers, he told me I was going to have to "dumb down" or they wouldn't understand me.

ROFLMAO!! He was serious. I told him there was no way I could get that dumb.

It will be troublesome my friend to find enough adjectives with only 3 or 4 letters that will convey your message. You might have to go back to posting pictures so that they "get it."

Lady Mod

As you know, I've resorted to that a lot.

The thing is, at least a few functioning brain cells are necessary - even for the pictures.

And they're not getting any smarter.