report scams here at scam.com dont get scammed Scams and Scammers - Expose hypocrisy and spread respect ! Don't get ripped off! REGISTER
Go Back   scams > Scam Message Board > Religious Scams
Register FAQ Register To Post Member List Promote Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2012, 11:46 AM
Stick to thread topics please & don't scam.

Re: Jehovah Witness Cult is Anti-Christian

My neighbors were Jevovah witnesses and they brought me to a meeting when I was 12. My dad, who I saw 6 days a month, went over and grabbed the dad by the throat, lifted him off the ground and threatened his life if he ever tried to recruit his son (me) again. I was never so scared and more proud of a man in my life.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_jag View Post
Yes... All things that Science and Education has brought society. Not one of these were a gift from God. They were all discovered through thought and experimentation.

Excellent proof that your God is a myth. Thank you.
I'm not saying god is a myth, but if one makes him too big, god would have a harder time believing in our existance than we believe in his existance.

They say god created everything in the heavans and the Earth. The tricky part is what is ment by heavens, because in ancient languages that implied the clouds and sky and what ever was visible in the sky. which may only mean the earth's atmosphere, or could mean the stars too, but no mention of galaxies, clusters or supercluster in the bible either.

In the Messometanian language the ancient word for Earth was the same for land and country. So when they wrote this word down you don't know if they ment Earth, Land or Country. Because to them it was all the same thing.

Last edited by edmund129 : 04-28-2012 at 12:59 PM.

Old 04-28-2012, 12:57 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
My neighbors were Jevovah witnesses and they brought me to a meeting when I was 12. My dad, who I saw 6 days a month, went over and grabbed the dad by the throat, lifted him off the ground and threatened his life if he ever tried to recruit his son (me) again. I was never so scared and more proud of a man in my life.
And I bet your life was much more normal and better because of your father. Jehovah Witnesses will steal every last minute of your time doing their bidding, and very little time letting you have a real meaningful life.

Old 04-28-2012, 01:26 PM
Stick to thread topics please & don't scam.

I think your title is incorrect. They act Christian-Like, just creepy and weird a bit.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:00 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmund129 View Post
Al Gore is going to make $7 Trillion per year from his phony Carbon Offset companies.

What use only be $177 million per year spent on Climate research, there is no over $50 billion per year spent by the world governments poured into Climate Research, and 100% of it is bribe money with no real research being conducted.

Wow, in two years, he could pay off the U.S. national debt! I mean, the richest people in the world are measured in billions. But he's going to make trillions!

Idiot.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thistle View Post
Isnt that an argument that applies equally to those Christians who claim everything was perfect in the garden of eden, that after "the fall" everything is corrupt?
Watch the directors cut for Blue Lagoon, that movie was about a boy and girl that grew up in paradice. But the director's cut really exposes how hard it was to actually live in that paradise. Sand in every oraphase of the body, sand crabs, insects in the food, sand in the food, bathing conditions horrible, while the producer lived in lush accomidations on his yacht near by.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Administrator View Post
I think your title is incorrect. They act Christian-Like, just creepy and weird a bit.
They are beyond wierd. They don't celebrate any Christian holidays, Christmas, New Years, St. Patricts Day, 4th of July, Birthdays, Thanksgiving. But instead only practice the passover 1 time a year and Marriage Anniversarys.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:48 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturefreak2101 View Post
Wow, in two years, he could pay off the U.S. national debt! I mean, the richest people in the world are measured in billions. But he's going to make trillions!

Idiot.

The only charity that Al Gore contributes to is himself.

Old 05-04-2012, 02:41 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spector567 View Post
Well at least Ed is consitant.
-Bolded posts.
-Random lists filled with un-related or just factually incorrection information.
-A complete in ability to directly refute anyone when they show advanced knowledge on the topic.
-When facts are refuted respond with un-related rant as if there personal opinion allows them to change the actual facts.

Ed you could have a great thread about the stupidity of not allowing blood transfusions. Instead acted like you usually do and got this. The medium is the message. You need to correct your medium.
I have full knowledge and experiance of Jehovah Witnesses because I was a Jehovah Witness for 8 years (1966 o 1974). I've been to thousands of their meetings and assemblys. I know exactly what they teach and don't teach. I know how they think and don't think. On the subject of blood, they are intentionaly stupid and closed minded on the matter. They refuse to understant even the concept of blood types or RH factors, or the fact that blood is 70% water.

The Jehovah Witnesses murderd 4 of my relatives in cold blood and got away with it. 3 of the 4 weren't even Jehovah Witnesses. They are not only a cult, they are very very dangerous.

Jehovah Witnesses are more prowned to be drug atticks, alchohalics and substance abusers. Because they are taught to disrespect reality, because reality exposes them for the liars that they are.

Last edited by edmund129 : 05-04-2012 at 02:47 AM.

Old 05-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJunglist View Post
Hey all, new guy here. Well, not totally new. I've been checking out threads via google reader. So, today I was at work and I ran across this thread and nearly s-h-i-t bricks. This Edmund fellow is way off base.

I grew up in a Jehovah's Witness household with a mother that believed and a father that practiced but only loosely. My sister and I, however, were made to adhere to a strict indoctrination of JW lifestyle. I am intricately familiar with their practices, all of their practices, and they are nothing like what this guy is spouting out.

It's true, the whole not celebrating birthdays because it is a form of worship. It's just that it isn't about birthdays, it's more about pagan holidays and practices. Christmas and Easter and Halloween and birthdays are all derived from a pagan background.

However, that seems to be about the extent of his accuracy on anything he posted.

Lemme tell you this, there are plenty of reasons not to follow a religion. This one has it's special brand of reasons. None of those reasons include sacrificing humans or animals. I stopped going when I was in my later teens. I did a revival right after my daughter was born, I studied pretty seriously for a couple of years and went to meetings and conventions and family gatherings and parties and all that jazz.

No one died.

Edmund, my guy, you should check your facts a bit better.
You are clearly another Jehovah Witness Bauld face liar. Jehovah Witnesses murdered 4 of my relatives in premedicated cold blood as human sacrifices to prove their peagan faith to their peagan God Jehovah.

Offering up human sacrifices to prove their faith is one of their core beliefs, they use the biblical story of Abraham's son's sacrifice as a biblical example of why Jehovah Witnesses should sacrifice their family members to prove their faith. Sacrifices may include denying blood transfussions, denying organ transplants, honor killings of family members that commit immoral acts, etc., ....

According to FBI records the murder rate amongst Jehovah Witnesses is 28 times higher than it is for none Jehovah Witnesses. The same statistices also show up in England's Scottland Yard and in European Crime statistics.

Last edited by edmund129 : 05-16-2012 at 09:16 PM.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:34 AM
We are all that we have

Quote:
According to FBI records the murder rate amongst Jehovah Witnesses is 28 times higher than it is for none Jehovah Witnesses. The same statistices also show up in England's Scottland Yard and in European Crime statistics.
I've found this additional information commenting on a majority of Jehovah Witness' apparent mental issues.

The first paragraph states that emotionally disturbed individuals tend to join the Witnesses.

It goes on to claim that their teachings also affect the mental health of those who join.

Quote:
A scientific literature review found that the rate of mental illness among Jehovah's Witnesses is considerably above average. The specific level found in the research varies partly because the extant research was on different populations and time periods. The major factors identified as either helpful or harmful to Witness mental health were discussed. Although persons with emotional problems tended to join the Witnesses, the Watchtower teachings and its subculture clearly adversely affected the mental health of those involved. The official Watchtower attitude on mental illness was also examined as were the common beliefs about the problem among Witnesses.
Read more here......

http://www.seanet.com/~raines/mental.html
Most people can't think, most of the remainder won't think, the small fraction who do think mostly can't do it very well. The extremely tiny fraction who think regularly, accurately, creatively, and without self-delusion- in the long run these are the only people who count... Robert Heinlein

Old 05-19-2012, 01:34 AM
Most Valued Platinum Member

Quote:
Watch the directors cut for Blue Lagoon, that movie was about a boy and girl that grew up in paradice. But the director's cut really exposes how hard it was to actually live in that paradise. Sand in every oraphase of the body, sand crabs, insects in the food, sand in the food, bathing conditions horrible, while the producer lived in lush accomidations on his yacht near by.

YAH......sand is REAL BITCH!? dont know HOW we fight wars in it!?

Old 05-19-2012, 02:42 PM
Most Valued Gold Member

Quote:
England's Scottland Yard
LOL. Idiot.

Old 06-01-2012, 07:20 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexx View Post
YAH......sand is REAL BITCH!? dont know HOW we fight wars in it!?
Paradice may seem like a romantic fantasy, but technology is where the real paradice is. Technology is where man has completely conquired the natural elements to his advantage. (Example; Flush toilets, air conditioning, heating, lighting, showers, bath tubs, microwave ovens, convection ovens, etc., ...)

Old 06-01-2012, 07:26 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOST DOG View Post
I've found this additional information commenting on a majority of Jehovah Witness' apparent mental issues.

The first paragraph states that emotionally disturbed individuals tend to join the Witnesses.

It goes on to claim that their teachings also affect the mental health of those who join.

Read more here......

http://www.seanet.com/~raines/mental.html
One of the things that makes them really sick, is the fact that they can't distinguish between Worshiping someone and honoring someone, in their mind it is exactly the same, when in a matter of fact it isn't. Here is the difference;

1) Worshiping is where someone dedicates their life to someone else regardless of how they act or how many lies they tell. Worshipping someone means molding your life around this person or thing to serve them and to always please them.

2) Honoring is where you pay respect to a person's accomplishments and their achievements for a short period of time, then you go about your own life tending to your needs and wants. Your life is not molded around the honoring of that person, the honor is only for a specific act or accomplishment and nothing more.(example: being born, getting good grades, anniversarys, inventing something, etc., ...)